• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Tournament Match up (Registrations are closed)

Dart

Smash Lord
hey Sonic! what time zone are you in? and what time were you planning on having it when the spots are filled?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I can fill in for PhoenixoKaZe, as long as this isn't on the weekend of December 14th (This coming weekend), I'm busy at that time

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
When exactly are you doing this tournament? I really hope you don't have it this weekend because I am going to a tournament on the 13th

SonicX580

Smash Lord
SugarShiek33 has been added so with that said all entrants will get a PM about the tournament and there opponents will be posted on the begging page of this thread but for now all slots are filled.

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Sonic the amount of matches you have won't be even O_O
Everything will go smoothly until like the 2nd or 3rd round but after that, it's gonna get really weird.
Meaning that probably several people will get byes in like the 3rd round haha
I actually think you shoulda waited longer for more people, cause the even entrants are either 16 or 32 O_O But if you can make everything work if you're starting it now, Good luck! :)

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Yeah I think I can make it work also ReoZeo I'am probably going to be in my first smashfest (very nervous) anyways I OFFICALLY ANOUCE THAT THIS TOURNAMENT IS OPEN.

Rosh

Smash Rookie
Epsucks1337 vs Rosh
Wahahaha, I should be up for a match today sometime. Good job school ended early ¬__¬
Also, how would the last match take place? Because it would all sift out to 3 finalists wouldn't it?

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Guys sorry I'am late but I was busy anyways sorry I forgot to tell you that the deadline is the 12/16/08 and I won by defalut my opponent got grounded...

EDIT: Post you results here.

paper otavio

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Alterhalo, can our fight be tomorrow?
Or if you can't, can it be on early Friday?
I am going to be busy this week.....

lol, I didn't know you were online. :p
I have to wake up early tomorrow so I can't fight right now...

Top Bottom