• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjalink (Diddy) vs M2K (MK)

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Watching this set on the 50 inch TV with a crowd of 40 or so people crowded around M2K and NL was an amazing experience that made this tournament worth it.

Everyone was rooting for NL! It's too bad M2K later came back from loser's and defeated NL.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Watching this set on the 50 inch TV with a crowd of 40 or so people crowded around M2K and NL was an amazing experience that made this tournament worth it.

Everyone was rooting for NL! It's too bad M2K later came back from loser's and defeated NL.

nah, they 3-way split 1st place prize money, so they just played again for the lolz. Nothing was on the line

TreK

Is "that guy"
lol ninjalink you just anihilated my favourite smasher and took his place in my personal ranking... huh it was already you ._.
w/o kiddin u both are just too good i have a lot moar to learn :p

Noraa

Smash Lord
1st match m2k's first stock was amazing, people were yellin when that happened.

good words from slik.

m2k why you stop shakin

ADHD

Smash Hero
Hottest vids on the block right now, you get to see how good mew2king is even though he lost but NL is pretty amazing too. NL, if you read this can you answer my question? Can the flip kick cancel actually combo into anything?

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
It's too bad M2K later came back from loser's and defeated NL.
but everyone will ignore this and say "zomg diddy beats metaknight":dizzy:

i wish I could see those matches too, these matches were good though. Except the bf match was pretty dumb they both were being really cautious.

And I also didnt like the commentary, why does everyone gotta be such a **** to m2k?

CO18

Smash Hero
but everyone will ignore this and say "zomg diddy beats metaknight":dizzy:

i wish I could see those matches too, these matches were good though. Except the bf match was pretty dumb they both were being really cautious.

And I also didnt like the commentary, why does everyone gotta be such a **** to m2k?
They already split so M2k vs NL in loser finals was just NL using random characters or not caring.

Wafflekingz

Smash Cadet
They already split so M2k vs NL in loser finals was just NL using random characters or not caring.
I don't see why these players wouldn't care regardless of the split, there were like 50 people watching and its the classic M2K vs NL matchup. There is more on the line than just winnings.

NL doesn't main diddy, he has no main, he uses other chars all the time and he did this vs DSF not M2K and it was only random the first match when he picked rob vs DSF's DDD. After that he beat DDD with diddy and then DSF picked rainbow cruise and NL had to switch and his kirby lost to DSF's MK.

NL used diddy against M2K every time and he did a great job, he is def the best diddy player, Azen's diddy is pretty **** good too. He is so smart but NL's banana control and knowledge of the char is superior.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
i didnt care about losers finals. We split beforehand so it didnt matter. I had the flu and wanted to go home. My voice was horrible. My throat hurts and it was full of phlegm. I felt horrible.

The flipkick cancel only combos if u do the kick early or u egdecancel it.

ADHD

Smash Hero
i didnt care about losers finals. We split beforehand so it didnt matter. I had the flu and wanted to go home. My voice was horrible. My throat hurts and it was full of phlegm. I felt horrible.

The flipkick cancel only combos if u do the kick early or u egdecancel it.
thats alot of johns from the man himself

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
aww, Ninjalink is just being modest.

In losers finals he actually went and did terrible because he was exhausted and in pain from climbing a mountain the previous day. He shouldn't have entered.

But I'm so glad he did, otherwise we wouldn't have these amazing videos! :colorful:

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
aww, Ninjalink is just being modest.

In losers finals he actually went and did terrible because he was exhausted and in pain from climbing a mountain the previous day. He shouldn't have entered.

But I'm so glad he did, otherwise we wouldn't have these amazing videos! :colorful:
ur post angers me a bit. I kno its a inui joke but everyone at the venue saw how sick i was. I coughed on prolly everyone.

bludhoundz

Smash Ace
Chill NL. He was complimenting your sick skills despite your actually being physically sick.

I am sure he is not glad that you were feeling awful -- only that you played such an amazing set against M2k.

Oh yeah.. REALLY good **** man. That first gimp was ridiculous.. and you played that last game really well. Props to the god ****ed moon.

Good **** by M2k also... I could tell he was pissed in the 2nd stock of the first set and in the 2nd game too.. man he was just going at NL.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
ya but i still try to win not trying is disrespectful and i don't believe if you say you wouldn't try. We can still play pride matches. Even vs chu's kirby I still tried to win with DDD but he was camping too perfectly and I couldn't get kill moves easily. I still tried to win though. I do think at esticle that the 2nd game on delphino I should have won but the first game at esticle I was just simply outplayed I think it was also smashville 1 stock mid % or something iirc.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Chill NL. He was complimenting your sick skills despite your actually being physically sick.

I am sure he is not glad that you were feeling awful -- only that you played such an amazing set against M2k.

Oh yeah.. REALLY good **** man. That first gimp was ridiculous.. and you played that last game really well. Props to the god ****ed moon.

Good **** by M2k also... I could tell he was pissed in the 2nd stock of the first set and in the 2nd game too.. man he was just going at NL.
If u look in alot of threads, i keep hearing im overrated, i get lucky blah blah. I beat someone twice who no one else has even beat alot and i still get doubted. Its fuking stupid. I have like the best record against MK in the country but of course they have some stupid reason as to why it doesnt matter. Ppl are stupid.
History of Diddy versus MK

I claim Diddy could be a soft counter to MK in July-no one believes me
NL beats M2K/Omni/Forte in August
Pro-ban cries foul because of inexperience against Diddy
NL consistently beats top MKs in NY/DC region for next two months
Pro-ban ignores these victories because the only really notable player beaten was Forte
NL loses once to Inui in late September
Pro-ban claims this proves that Diddy does not counter MK
NL continues to win tournaments in NY over top MK players in that region
Pro-ban continues to ignore these tournaments
Podcast occurs
Pro-ban also claims that NL would not be able to beat M2K again
Pro-ban also claims other Diddy players need to do well
NL beats M2K again
Lethein takes 3rd in Texas (most MK dominated state)
Pro-ban now claims that the matches don't count because the players are to good?

bludhoundz

Smash Ace
If u look in alot of threads, i keep hearing im overrated, i get lucky blah blah. I beat someone twice who no one else has even beat alot and i still get doubted. Its fuking stupid. I have like the best record against MK in the country but of course they have some stupid reason as to why it doesnt matter. Ppl are stupid.
Yes, the people who do not acknowledge your true skill are indeed just fooling themselves. You shouldn't need people to admit that you are good (which a lot do anyway) - you already KNOW you're good, and anyone whos word means anything thinks you are good too. Hell, read the line below this..

i don't think you're overrated, i think you're top 5 in the U.S.

lol, if you look on youtube or GBD, I'm apparantly only good cuz I use MK! You don't think I know how it feels?! It's gay!!
Yeah 'cuz Dedede was _obviously_ the most broken char in the game when you used him, and that's the only reason you ever won anything. /sarcasm

Really though, you know you're the bomb. Haters are just proof.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
ur post angers me a bit. I kno its a inui joke but everyone at the venue saw how sick i was. I coughed on prolly everyone.
I am sorry to hear that...I meant no disrespect at all, I was just trying to lighten the situation a bit with some humor. I thought everyone loved the Mountain john but I guess not =[

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
i don't think you're overrated, i think you're top 5 in the U.S.

lol, if you look on youtube or GBD, I'm apparantly only good cuz I use MK! You don't think I know how it feels?! It's gay!!
But u had ur melee fame regardless. I'm considered a melee noob thats only good in brawl. U will NEVER kno how that feels.

I got the mountain john....just didnt kno if u were kidding or not.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
man threads with vids of really good players always get so emotionally charged lol

you guys are great at this game, you should know that. Who cares if someone posts some nonsense?

I always feel bad for m2k all the commentators and spectators root against him like he is the anti-christ of brawl. The guy is awesome at this game, you don't have to be a fan but at least show some respect and common courtesy.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I won't?

I used to get made fun of all the time before I Got good, while getting good, and after I got good. I've been rooted against at every tourney except once against Ken at OC2 and I forget the other instance there was one more. Those are seriously the only 2 I can think of. People always blame my character for me doing well or being robotic or some bull**** made up excuse. Suddenly Fox was broken, then Marth, then Brawl DDD, now Brawl MK. Always being discredited by the majority of the community and never being rooted for OOS really sucks. You will never know how that feels lol. Melee fame only makes ppl want me to lose even more.

Top Bottom