• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Falcon AT (maybe) Video added

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucinx48lFJc
Here is something I (THINK) I discovered that can only be done on Final Destination & Pokemon stadium 1,
It's pretty simple all you do is wall jump from under the stage were people tend to get caught under and guide yourself back to stage. If done correctly you will land on the stage as if you auto landed on a panel.

This can also be done with samus, pikachu & mario (But only on Pokemon stadium 1 Pikachu & mario)

Roager

Smash Ace
Elaborate, I am intrigued
I'm going to assume youre joking. Because, honestly, if youre not... I'm very scared.

Seriously, though, this little trick is more knew than new. People have been dropping from ledges, wall jumping, and landing knees. I think its fair to assume that we can take from that the possibility of walljumping back to stage. Ive never used it, but its kinda common sense.

...or maybe I'm just some sort of freak for thinking of this and not spreading it around. If so, I sincerely apologize.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Known since day 1..... well, since melee I believe so 7 years before day 1. Seriously, there is a Q&A thread. Post it there if you don't want to seem like you picked the game up 5 minutes ago. Post there before making a new thread.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I'm going to assume youre joking. Because, honestly, if youre not... I'm very scared.

Seriously, though, this little trick is more knew than new. People have been dropping from ledges, wall jumping, and landing knees. I think its fair to assume that we can take from that the possibility of walljumping back to stage. Ive never used it, but its kinda common sense.

...or maybe I'm just some sort of freak for thinking of this and not spreading it around. If so, I sincerely apologize.
Known since day 1..... well, since melee I believe so 7 years before day 1. Seriously, there is a Q&A thread. Post it there if you don't want to seem like you picked the game up 5 minutes ago. Post there before making a new thread.
I think what he means is something different than what is known.
I think he means landng on the stage wile skipping hanging on the ledge.. (something like this)

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I think what he means is something different than what is known.
I think he means landng on the stage wile skipping hanging on the ledge.. (something like this)
No, all he means is pushing away from the stage so you dont get caught under it so you can land on the stage. Known forever. Its a classic Lucario trick to avoid edgehuggers if they are on the very edge of their range of their B-up.

Zeallyx

Here is something I (THINK) I discovered that can only be done on Final Destination & Pokemon stadium 1,
It's pretty simple all you do is wall jump from under the stage were people tend to get caught under and guide yourself back to stage. If done correctly you will land on the stage as if you auto landed on a panel.

This can also be done with samus, pikachu & mario (But only on Pokemon stadium 1 Pikachu & mario)
No, all he means is pushing away from the stage so you dont get caught under it so you can land on the stage. Known forever. Its a classic Lucario trick to avoid edgehuggers if they are on the very edge of their range of their B-up.
no
he isnt talking about using this to save yourself, he only uses the 'tend to get caught under' part to show where he means

it seems like he's talking about landing on the stage right after the walljump..

Roager

Smash Ace
OK, I just went into training mode, and cant find any way to go from walljump to stage. I can make it walljump to ledgehang, but thats it. Either its impossible, or I just suck too much at finding it.

EDIT: This was FD only. Have not tried PS1

EDIT2: On PS1, I did manage to go walljump to stage, but I can't tell if I was under a lip when I walljumped...

EDIT3 (lol@edits): For the record, thoough, I agree with Illianex (sorry for the name butchering), I think the OP just meant getting unstuck from the lip by walljumping outward.

Zeallyx

EDIT3 (lol@edits): For the record, thoough, I agree with Illianex (sorry for the name butchering), I think the OP just meant getting unstuck from the lip by walljumping outward.
The OP soesn't even talk about saving yourself with a walljump, he only uses that to tell you where the walljump is possible.

If he was talking about saving yourself, wouldn't he have found more chacters this works with (Lucario for example), as I think he tested what he means on all characters

and also, Artieboy isn't some poster, if I recall correctly he is a respected poster around here

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Im not talking about getting out of the stuck angel. if that was the case i wouldn't of posted all the characters that can wall jump.
im talking about getting back from the stage under lip. (without use of recovery) if you guys want to see it I'll try my hardest to pull it off on lag-fi.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Im not talking about getting out of the stuck angel. if that was the case i wouldn't of posted all the characters that can wall jump.
im talking about getting back from the stage under lip. if you guys want to see it I'll try my hardest to pull it off on lag-fi.
Yeah I know. Lucarios do this all the time. Its a major part of their recovery. Known for a long time. Use the Q&A thread next time.

Zeallyx

k no probablem but if you anyone else wants to see what im talking about let me know.
I want to see it:)
I'll edit my wii code into this post in like 5 - 10 mins:)

Edit: my wii code: 0993 7124 0337 4060
(I've already added you artieboy:))

Zeallyx

yes you are now on my list as black:) I'm ready to receive your replay:)

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
this is the wall jump where you land onto the stage but cant do any aerial while rising right? (because if you do an aerial you wont reach)

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
this is the wall jump where you land onto the stage but cant do any aerial while rising right? (because if you do an aerial you wont reach)
i can b-air when im landing on the stage and thats about it.

ToKneeOrNotKnee you must have me added in brawl too to receive the videos

Zeallyx

XD
Im sending.
I still haven't received it >.<
could you send it again (and are you sure you added me correctly etc., I'm not saying it's your fault, I'll check the numbers I entered too)

Zeallyx

and he floats more.
ToKneeOrNotToKnee the video was sent.
It took a while but it has been sent.
thanks, sorry it took so long >.<
I'll watch the relapy asap:) (wich will be somewhere tommorrow) it's 4 in the morning here now

Top Bottom