• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I heard you liek mudkipz (a guide to not suck)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
……………………………………………__............................... .................................................. .........................
……………………………………..¸„•*¯…..¯*^|•-„………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………..¸•*…………..|’ ..`*•„¸…………………………………………………………………..
………………………………….ƒ`\……………’|…….*•„…………………………………………………… ………......
…………………………………|’..`\ …………..’|……….*¸………………………………………………………………
…………………………………|…..\…………..’|…………\................... .................................................. ...............
…………………………………|……\…………..’|…………’|,……………………………………………… …………..
…………………………………|…….\………….’|…………..\.................. .................................................. .............
…………………………………|……..\………….’|…………..’|¸……………………………………… ………………..
…………………………………`\¸…….\¸…………’|…………..’|……………………………………… ……………....
…………………………………..`\……..\¸………..’|…………...|¸…………………………… …………………..........
……………………………………`\¸…….\¸……….’|¸………….’|…………………………………… …………………
………………………………………\…….`\……….’|…………..|………………………………………… ……………
……………………………………….`\…….\¸………|¸………….|………………………………………… ……………
…………………………………………\¸……\¸………’|…………|……………………………………………… ………
…………………………………………..\¸……•………|…………|……………………………………………… ……...
……………………………………………`•¸…………..’|,………..|……………………………………… ………….....
………………………………………………`\…………..*……….|__................ .................................................. ....
……………………………………………….¸)•^…………………..|..¯**^•-„_................................................ ..........
……………………………………………¸-•*………………………|…………¯*^•-„_........................................... ....
……ƒ*¯¯*^^-„¸¸……………………….¸-*´………………………….|…………………*•„¸…………………………….
…..|´………….*•„…………………¸•*…………………………………………………….*>¸……. .¸„„-•¸………………
…..|……………..¯*•¸…………..¸•´……………………………………………_………..|’: ::`•¸~^*::::::|……………….
…..|………………….`•¸………¸/……………………………………………../O*•¸.……|:::::::`\::::::::|’………………..
…..|,……………………`•¸…..¸/__…………………..¸-•^•-¸…………………|;;;;;`\……|::::::::`\:::::::*^•„¸…………… .
…..’|¯*•-„¸………………..`•¸.¸/¯::::¯*•-„……………..|;O,;;;\………………..`\;;;;;;|…..|::::::::::`|: ::::::::::¯^•„¸………...
…..`|…….¯^•„¸……..¸„„¸_….|::::::::::::::`^-„¸…………\;;;;;;;;|…………………`^•^*…..’|::::::::::::::::: ::::::::¸„•*………..
……’|…………¯*•-„¸.`\::::¯***^•–„¸::::::::::::`•¸………..`¸;;;;ƒ…………… ……………¸„•|:::::::::::::::::::¸„•*……………
……’|¸………………¯•\¸::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`\…………¯ ¯………..•…..•…….¸„„-•*;;¸/|:::::::::/:::::¸•*……………........
……..’|…………………`):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`\_……… ……………__„„„„„•^*´;;;;;;;¸/..`\:::::¸/_:::::`\..........................
………|¸………………¸•´::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: \; ¯**^^^^^^^^^^^^^**¯; ; ; ; ; `•„;;;;;;¸/…..\¸:¸/….¯^•„„|¸………….......
………’|…………….¸•*::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; `•¸•*……¸„•………………………………..
……….’|¸………….¸/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|¸; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¸„•*….¸„•* …………………………….......
…………\¸………¸•´::::::::::::::::::::::::::::¸/::::::::|..`•„; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¸„„•* …¸„•*………So I hErD yOu LiEk Me... …………..……..`^~~~~~~~•/~•¸:::::::¸/*^-„::::¸|……*•-„_; ; ; ; ; ; ;_¸„„•*´…¸„„•<*…………………………………….
……………\¸„„………………¸/…..\¸:::¸/…….¯*^•-„„„_……¯*******¯__¸„-•¸/*´……`^•-„_.........................................
……………..\¸¯¯¯*^^^^^^^^^¸/……..`•-*………………¯¯/*********¯¯…..¸/…………….¯^•„¸……………………….
……………….\¸………….¸/…………….¸……………*|´………………¸/……………………¯*•-„……………………
…………………`•¸………ƒ………..\¸….|……………..|……………¸„-*__…………………….¸„•*…………………..
…………………….`•¸…..|………….`•¸..’|……………..|……….¸„•*…….¯¯* ^•–––„„„„„–––•^*´……………………...
……………………….¯•-¸|…………..¸•*^^\…………….|„„„„„-•^*´ƒ…………………………………………………….
………………... …………|…………¸/……`\………….|.\¸……¸•’…….………………………………………………..
……………………………’|,……..¸•’ ……..`•¸………..|…`•–•*…………………………………………………………
…………………………….`\¸|…|¸•’ ………….`•¸|…¸..ƒ…………………………………………………………….......
……………………………….¯¯…………………*^^^*…………………………………………………………. ...........

So you want to get good? You want to play this game? Here are some easy steps to help you start playing this game correctly.

Step 1: You suck.
The first step in starting to be decent at this game is to realize that you're not any good. Once you know this, you can find the flaws in your game and start moving on. You beat all your friends? You beat everyone you've ever seen play this game? You've never lost a Wifi match? You win all your school's tourneys? No one cares. This isn't good. This is actually an indicator of being really bad if you thought you were good. Again, I'm not saying this to insult anyone. I'm saying it so that you stop boasting about how "good" you are and start working on actually getting good.

Refer to this (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=107229) for further reading.

Step 2: Go to Tournaments
This doesn't mean your school's gaming club's tournaments, nor your local library's tournaments. This means an actual tournament. Let me define.

Tournament (n.) [a.k.a. "Tourney"] - An event that has an "SBR certified" ruleset , advertised on SWF/AiB with at least 13 attendees (the vast majority of whom are members of the swf/aib community) who pay an entry fee in an attempt to win money. (pl. Tournaments, Tourneys)

Ok, so now that you know what a tourney is, go to some. Make use of swf's Regional Zones or AiB's Tournament Listings / Tournament Calendar to find Tourneys in your area.

Remember, the best tourneys to go to are those with the most "good" people, although this will be hard for many people to figure out, since they need to realize that at most each state only has a couple "good" people. At most. Most states don't have any "good" people.

Step 2.5: Go to Smashfests
again, using swf's Regional Zones you can often find smashfests in your area. These are free get togethers with the point of having fun and getting better. These are events where you'll get to play hours of friendlies with your smash peers, and more importantly, people better than you. Always try to play the best people you can.

Step 3: Ok, now what?

ok, now that I'm at this tourney/smashfest all that's happening is I'm just getting *****. This game sucks.
This is where you get better. Stop focusing on winning, but rather focus on how to win. Find out what you're doing wrong, what the other person is doing right, and what you could be doing that would make you better. Ask the people that you're playing against for some feedback, ask how you could improve. Ask them what you kept doing wrong, most good players will be able to tell you a thing or two (or a whole bunch) of things that you kept doing that they would exploit. Try playing games where your biggest focus is on looking for what you're being punished for, and then try not doing those things at all.
Look not so much for what moves better people are using, but for the spacing that they use when they use any move. Identify what distance and angles people are at when they decide to attack (this is matchup specific).

Further Readin: Playing to Learn

Step 4: In depth critique
So now you've been to some tourneys and some smashfests and have gotten a bit of feedback. You've also been fortunate enough to get vids recorded of some of your matches. If you have some on youtube, post them in the appropriate character boards on either SWF or AiB in a thread asking for critique. You don't need to link to all of them, only like 3. If you have to choose which vids to link, link the ones you lose in, because it'll be easier for people to give you helpful advice. That's the easy part. Here's the hard part: what advice to you listen to? It will be difficult, but try to identify users who know what they are talking about. Some indicators are (usually, but not limited to) things like being around on the boards for a while, belonging to a group of smashers who are honored for their knowledge. Once you identify which advice you believe will help you the most, try to incorporate it into your game. Try to find the contact info on the person who gave you the advice, because they probably have more that they can help you with. Most people (that matter) are nice enough to answer some questions or critique a vid if you IM them some questions or whatever.

Step 5: Play the game
Now you're probably at the point where you can probably start playing the game competitively. You've reached the step where you're a scrub. This is not a bad thing, it's a good thing. You're moving in the right direction. From here on out, to get better, you will have to attend many tournaments and smashfests. You'll have to play as many people as you can, the better the people, the better. Get an idea of who regularly places at local tourneys and make a point to play them every time you can. Be sure you're always focusing on how better people are processing situations and how they're coming up with strategies as they go.

Step 5.5: By yourself
So you've got no one to smash with at the moment.
Ok, so then, what do I do with no smashers around? Watch Videos. There are an immeasurable number of vids on youtube. A good source of them can be found in Swf's Tourney vid section, where tournament matches are frequently posted and you can watch vids of high level play.

Conclusion: Closing words
Becoming a good player is not easy, nor is it a short process. You will struggle while being bad for a long time, but don't let that discourage you. You should welcome the challenge of getting better as the largest driving factor of playing the game. If you do this, you'll have loads of fun and improve. Never except that you'll get better instantaneously or even quickly. Increases in skill come very infrequently, but when they do, they are noticible and you will be quite proud of yourself. Good Luck.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Nothing ground-breaking, but a good read nonetheless. Although I can't help but feel like it could have been summed up by saying "Go to tourneys and learn."

I'm just going to say that I disagree with what you say about playing CPUs. CPUs are useful for fine-tuning the technical aspects of your game while under the pressure of an active opponent. Obviously another human is better, but some of us don't have that option.

As long as you don't play against a CPU as if it were a CPU, you're fine. Not as fine as you would be against a human, but... yeah.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I play CPUs out of sheer boredom and because there is nothing else to do but now I'm gonna stop.

Browny

Smash Hater
I still cant agree that wifi makes you so bad at the game. I was never into melee competitve, however have played a lot of wifi and still manage to do very well at offline tournaments. You dont give enough credit for how it helps new people become better. not everyone has 1000's of hours of melee history that taught them spacing, avoiding stale moves, edgeguarding etc and the only way people new to smash can get better is by playing real people, and sometimes once-a-month tournaments that only last a few hours arent enough

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Nothing ground-breaking, but a good read nonetheless. Although I can't help but feel like it could have been summed up by saying "Go to tourneys and learn."

I'm just going to say that I disagree with what you say about playing CPUs. CPUs are useful for fine-tuning the technical aspects of your game while under the pressure of an active opponent. Obviously another human is better, but some of us don't have that option.

As long as you don't play against a CPU as if it were a CPU, you're fine. Not as fine as you would be against a human, but... yeah.
Playing against CPUs to win and playing against CPUs to practice tech skill is something totally different. Honestly, I'd just recommend practicing tech skill against an empty controller so you can make it do whatever you want, but level 1s can work too.

I'm always at step 1.
Know how you feel. same here. It's kinda funny, now that i think about it. You progress through these steps just to find you've been at step 1 the whole time.

Good read... but I can't help but think that all of this has already been said numerous times...
It has. I'm just saying it again in a single guide form so that hopefully people will get the poiont.

step 6: ?????????
step 7: PROFIT
how did i not think of that?

I still cant agree that wifi makes you so bad at the game. I was never into melee competitve, however have played a lot of wifi and still manage to do very well at offline tournaments. You dont give enough credit for how it helps new people become better. not everyone has 1000's of hours of melee history that taught them spacing, avoiding stale moves, edgeguarding etc and the only way people new to smash can get better is by playing real people, and sometimes once-a-month tournaments that only last a few hours arent enough
Well, playing to win on Wifi is primarily about using input delay frame traps. Trying to learn to be actually good on Wifi is kinda like saying you learn how to play chess by using chess pieces to play checkers.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Wow, a really good read. Sticky worthy in a different board? Maybe for new comers? Excellent job Scotu.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
gofg, don't quote me out of context. Brawl doesn't suck. and as you'll note, i wrote the guide so that it's applicable to any smash game (the links just happen to go for brawl stuff).

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Know how you feel. same here. It's kinda funny, now that i think about it. You progress through these steps just to find you've been at step 1 the whole time.
I like to think of it as more of a cycle.

You'll always get better, but then so does everybody else, or, you find yourself trying to compete with people even better than you had been previously.

So you'll always wind up at step 1 again :laugh:

Denzi

Smash Master
Good read. I've heared it before, but in bits and pieces. It's nice to have it all in one collective guide.

Nice title :)

K 2

Smash Lord
Nice Read. I think I'm almost past step one. About to head over to step two soon (with my first ever tourney in about a month)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I disagree with the part about Wifi. I've talked to other people who have done well on wifi and also play in live matches, and a lot of them agree that playing on wifi does make you play smart (I believe because, honestly, with the lag the game slows down so you can really analyze what to do). Wifi also lets you learn at a minimum the base strategies for most/all characters, and this can be very helpful for all those players who try and choose underused characters on you at tournaments so you aren't completely caught off guard by a gimmick. Also reinforcing this idea is that I can't think of anyone that does well on wifi and sucks in real life. They may not be as "good" as they are on wifi, but they don't suck, either.

Everything else is amazing.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'll editorialize the wifi/ cpu section out for the moment, cause, to be honest, I've never actually given either a shot.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Stop focusing on winning, but rather focus on how to win.
This hit home, scotu. The only way I can improve is by brawling with other people online, since I don't seem to have time to attend tournaments. I'll tell you, it sure beats the heck out of beating on CPUs, which don't get you anywhere. I do check out the Free Play at All is Brawl to improve. I don't have any recording devices, though, so a lot of the time I have to focus on what my opponent is doing while I am playing the game.

scotu said:
Ask the people that you're playing against for some feedback, ask how you could improve. Ask them what you kept doing wrong, most good players will be able to tell you a thing or two (or a whole bunch) of things that you kept doing that they would exploit. Try playing games where your biggest focus is on looking for what you're being punished for, and then try not doing those things at all.
This can be difficult, scotu. Sometimes when I ask people what I am doing wrong, they don't give me an answer, or their answer is vague. It's as if they don't want me to improve because they fear that if I learn, that I'll become better than them. And thanks for the link to MookieRah's Playing to Learn. That's what I have been trying to do lately. I think it helps a lot, since there's a difference between learning how to play and playing to learn.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Most good players don't fear some random player being better than them at all, and they're usually not a douche enough to not tell you anything, in my experience. If nothing else, IM them afterward. Sometimes there answer is kinda vague cause they don't wanna think about it at all, but it's still worth a try cause they probably can help you out.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I disagree with the part about Wifi. I've talked to other people who have done well on wifi and also play in live matches, and a lot of them agree that playing on wifi does make you play smart (I believe because, honestly, with the lag the game slows down so you can really analyze what to do). Wifi also lets you learn at a minimum the base strategies for most/all characters, and this can be very helpful for all those players who try and choose underused characters on you at tournaments so you aren't completely caught off guard by a gimmick. Also reinforcing this idea is that I can't think of anyone that does well on wifi and sucks in real life. They may not be as "good" as they are on wifi, but they don't suck, either.
The bolded part is the MOST important part about playing on Wifi, and I'm thankful for Wifi just because of that.

Although the rest of his post is important as well. WIFI is more about than learning than winning.

metaphysicist

Smash Cadet
I like this guide. Maybe it has all been said before, but I especially found all those links really useful. There ought to be a newcomer's sticky with this and some other info, like AT's.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Once again people don't give wifi the respect it deserves. It may not be as good as offline but it's at least 10-20 times better than battling cpu's and IMO a decent way to practice.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I hate this thread, it made me realize I'm at step one.

EDIT: I will not take out a single thing of this thread (I think), I'm not gonna go tournaments, there will be one here every year, woohooo. Smashfests are gay, some pedo will kidnap me. Wifi is cool, I'll just play it. And when I get bored, I play CPU's, or RuneScape. Hell yeah

TreK

Is "that guy"
Online is good. I like it.
Brawl is good. I like it.
Melee is good. I like it.
But, for the sake of everyone, don't compare a shield, with a gun, with a sword. You won't use them the same way.

Back on topic, i'm f*cking screwed cus there isn't gonna be any smashfest anywhere near. Maybe in Paris, but i'm 15. Sucks to be 15 in france.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Online is good. I like it.
Brawl is good. I like it.
Melee is good. I like it.
But, for the sake of everyone, don't compare a shield, with a gun, with a sword. You won't use them the same way.

Back on topic, i'm f*cking screwed cus there isn't gonna be any smashfest anywhere near. Maybe in Paris, but i'm 15. Sucks to be 15 in france.
Sucks be 14 in Holland. But then again, you're French HAH

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
This post has nothing to do with mudkips. You're a bad person and you should feel bad for lying to us.

******** Mudkip:
……………………………………………__..........................................................................................................
………………………………….ƒ`\……………’|…….*•„……………………………………………………………......
…………………………………|…..\…………..’|…………\....................................................................................
…………………………………|……\…………..’|…………’|,…………………………………………………………..
…………………………………|…….\………….’|…………..\.................................................................................
…………………………………|……..\………….’|…………..’|¸………………………………………………………..
…………………………………`\¸…….\¸…………’|…………..’|……………………………………………………....
…………………………………..`\……..\¸………..’|…………...|¸………………………………………………..........
……………………………………`\¸…….\¸……….’|¸………….’|………………………………………………………
………………………………………\…….`\……….’|…………..|………………………………………………………
……………………………………….`\…….\¸………|¸………….|………………………………………………………
…………………………………………\¸……\¸………’|…………|………………………………………………………
…………………………………………..\¸……•………|…………|……………………………………………………...
……………………………………………`•¸…………..’|,………..|………………………………………………….....
………………………………………………`\…………..*……….|__......................................................................
……………………………………………….¸)•^…………………..|..¯**^•-„_..........................................................
……………………………………………¸-•*………………………|…………¯*^•-„_...............................................
…..|´………….*•„…………………¸•*…………………………………………………….*>¸……..¸„„-•¸………………
…..|……………..¯*•¸…………..¸•´……………………………………………_………..|’:::`•¸~^*::::::|……………….
…..|,……………………`•¸…..¸/__…………………..¸-•^•-¸…………………|;;;;;`\……|::::::::`\:::::::*^•„¸…………….
…..’|¯*•-„¸………………..`•¸.¸/¯::::¯*•-„……………..|;O,;;;\………………..`\;;;;;;|…..|::::::::::`|:::::::::::¯^•„¸………...
…..`|…….¯^•„¸……..¸„„¸_….|::::::::::::::`^-„¸…………\;;;;;;;;|…………………`^•^*…..’|:::::::::::::::::::::::::¸„•*………..
……’|…………¯*•-„¸.`\::::¯***^•–„¸::::::::::::`•¸………..`¸;;;;ƒ…………………………¸„•|:::::::::::::::::::¸„•*……………
……’|¸………………¯•\¸::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`\…………¯¯………..•…..•…….¸„„-•*;;¸/|:::::::::/:::::¸•*……………........
……..’|…………………`):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`\_……………………__„„„„„•^*´;;;;;;;¸/..`\:::::¸/_:::::`\..........................
………|¸………………¸•´:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\; ¯**^^^^^^^^^^^^^**¯; ; ; ; ; `•„;;;;;;¸/…..\¸:¸/….¯^•„„|¸………….......
………’|…………….¸•*::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; `•¸•*……¸„•………………………………..
……….’|¸………….¸/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|¸; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¸„•*….¸„•* …………………………….......
…………\¸………¸•´::::::::::::::::::::::::::::¸/::::::::|..`•„; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¸„„•* …¸„•*………So I hErD yOu LiEk Me... …………..……..`^~~~~~~~•/~•¸:::::::¸/*^-„::::¸|……*•-„_; ; ; ; ; ; ;_¸„„•*´…¸„„•<*…………………………………….
……………\¸„„………………¸/…..\¸:::¸/…….¯*^•-„„„_……¯*******¯__¸„-•¸/*´……`^•-„_.........................................
…………………….`•¸…..|………….`•¸..’|……………..|……….¸„•*…….¯¯*^•–––„„„„„–––•^*´……………………...
……………………………….¯¯…………………*^^^*…………………………………………………………............

SCOTU

Smash Hero
This post has nothing to do with mudkips. You're a bad person and you should feel bad for lying to us.

******** Mudkip:
……………………………………………__..........................................................................................................
………………………………….ƒ`\……………’|…….*•„……………………………………………………………......
…………………………………|…..\…………..’|…………\....................................................................................
…………………………………|……\…………..’|…………’|,…………………………………………………………..
…………………………………|…….\………….’|…………..\.................................................................................
…………………………………|……..\………….’|…………..’|¸………………………………………………………..
…………………………………`\¸…….\¸…………’|…………..’|……………………………………………………....
…………………………………..`\……..\¸………..’|…………...|¸………………………………………………..........
……………………………………`\¸…….\¸……….’|¸………….’|………………………………………………………
………………………………………\…….`\……….’|…………..|………………………………………………………
……………………………………….`\…….\¸………|¸………….|………………………………………………………
…………………………………………\¸……\¸………’|…………|………………………………………………………
…………………………………………..\¸……•………|…………|……………………………………………………...
……………………………………………`•¸…………..’|,………..|………………………………………………….....
………………………………………………`\…………..*……….|__......................................................................
……………………………………………….¸)•^…………………..|..¯**^•-„_..........................................................
……………………………………………¸-•*………………………|…………¯*^•-„_...............................................
…..|´………….*•„…………………¸•*…………………………………………………….*>¸……..¸„„-•¸………………
…..|……………..¯*•¸…………..¸•´……………………………………………_………..|’:::`•¸~^*::::::|……………….
…..|,……………………`•¸…..¸/__…………………..¸-•^•-¸…………………|;;;;;`\……|::::::::`\:::::::*^•„¸…………….
…..’|¯*•-„¸………………..`•¸.¸/¯::::¯*•-„……………..|;O,;;;\………………..`\;;;;;;|…..|::::::::::`|:::::::::::¯^•„¸………...
…..`|…….¯^•„¸……..¸„„¸_….|::::::::::::::`^-„¸…………\;;;;;;;;|…………………`^•^*…..’|:::::::::::::::::::::::::¸„•*………..
……’|…………¯*•-„¸.`\::::¯***^•–„¸::::::::::::`•¸………..`¸;;;;ƒ…………………………¸„•|:::::::::::::::::::¸„•*……………
……’|¸………………¯•\¸::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`\…………¯¯………..•…..•…….¸„„-•*;;¸/|:::::::::/:::::¸•*……………........
……..’|…………………`):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`\_……………………__„„„„„•^*´;;;;;;;¸/..`\:::::¸/_:::::`\..........................
………|¸………………¸•´:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\; ¯**^^^^^^^^^^^^^**¯; ; ; ; ; `•„;;;;;;¸/…..\¸:¸/….¯^•„„|¸………….......
………’|…………….¸•*::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; `•¸•*……¸„•………………………………..
…………………….`•¸…..|………….`•¸..’|……………..|……….¸„•*…….¯¯*^•–––„„„„„–––•^*´……………………...
……………………………….¯¯…………………*^^^*…………………………………………………………............
Totally stealing that for the first post.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I do agree with AZ that wi-fi is extremely beneficial. The rest of the thread is spot on though, good job.

Top Bottom