• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
That actually isn't me in that video Luke. He messes up nairs way more than me and actually tries to chaingrab Falcon at higher %s with uthrow. I don't **** around with that **** usually.

EDIT: Luke, was LinkMOBert's TV our pools TV? And PS: /facepalm...I take you to FoD, you CP Marth, and I DON'T go Sheik? What in the hell was I thinking xD? I'm a *******.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I don't think it was, but it'd be ****ing sweet if it were, I'd love more videos of me from smym

i only watched the first game and the guy was pivot nairing a lot and it seemed like he moved like you do

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to transition to blue Falcon soon. Wayyyy too many people playing Pink, and plus...Pink is already taken by a great Falcon player. Only colors left are Blue and Red really *glares at Adam*

ORLY

Smash Master
i've adopted prismatic falcon

every color but red because red sucks (except bigd makes red look good (he seriously always knows))

each color an homage to its associated legend

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
or you guys could invite me to do it with you

ORLY

Smash Master
the one in crystal lake! i will arrange something

.. orrr is no one buying that anymore

also: what day / time / place are we meeting up to go?

Dart!

Smash Master
correction he's in chicago, lets make it tomorrow. anthony will be back, matt said he'll be free. i bought him a present!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Can you guys just come over here? I'm tired of driving T_T and i have to babysit my sister's dowg

Dart!

Smash Master
ok smash at my place? i'll see if i can get the equipment for livestreaming, someone bring a laptop with dazzle etc.

Top Bottom