• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Dart!

Smash Master
Add Josh Nienhueser (that's me) on Facebook so we can add you into our group. That's how we usually get smash going. Feel free to text or call me at 309-696-5934. We usually smash on weekend or weeknights starting at 6 or later and smash till about 1-3 am

Chaosphere

Smash Rookie
Add Josh Nienhueser (that's me) on Facebook so we can add you into our group. That's how we usually get smash going. Feel free to text or call me at 309-696-5934. We usually smash on weekend or weeknights starting at 6 or later and smash till about 1-3 am
Already had been done did added. I'm Doug =P

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
If anyone can't reach Dart by his #, mine is 309-369-3870

Free time to Smash is pretty random atm, especially during the school semester, but I can usually direct you to someone who is more readily available to Smash if I'm not. My apologies for not checking back here frequently lately, FB is making crew communications too simple =X

Central IL Smash

Smash Cadet
Hello community! This is our official profile for the Central IL(Springfield, Champagne & Peoria)group, we host weeklies every Monday at Die Hard Games here in Springfield, IL. Cost is $3.00 n we play from 3 PM - 8 PM. Currently it is just a social gathering of playing against each other in Melee, Project M and Brawl. We're a tad small, roughly 10 members at the moment, but we would love to see the community in this and the surrounding area grow enough to host tournaments. If anyone is in the area, please feel free to come by and play!

Our First Tournament is coming up on November 15th, link below. Please spread the word, we really appreciate all the support the smash community gives one another. Cheers!

-Gyu

Alex Colonius

Smash Rookie
Hello community! This is our official profile for the Central IL(Springfield, Champagne & Peoria)group, we host weeklies every Monday at Die Hard Games here in Springfield, IL. Cost is $3.00 n we play from 3 PM - 8 PM. Currently it is just a social gathering of playing against each other in Melee, Project M and Brawl. We're a tad small, roughly 10 members at the moment, but we would love to see the community in this and the surrounding area grow enough to host tournaments. If anyone is in the area, please feel free to come by and play!

Our First Tournament is coming up on November 15th, link below. Please spread the word, we really appreciate all the support the smash community gives one another. Cheers!

-Gyu
Are you guys still doing these every Monday?

Shrug

Smash Cadet
Looking forward to playing with you, Alex. What game do you prefer? Our little group mainly plays Melee and PM, but a few of us will play 64, Brawl, and Smash 4 if you prefer those.

Top Bottom