• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love of Raleigh Presents: Smashfest of the bros. 12/27 (Starts at 11AM)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Before anything is said, I'd like to state that this is a temporary date for the first Smashfest since it's over winter break for most people. Let me or Foxy know if you can make it or if a different date would be better. Or just post here or something... yea...

Address: 12429 Browder Street, Raleigh 27614

(Foxy, want me to post your cell #?)

Foxy's aim: fifty7gentlemens

Venue:

Foxy's house: has a sweet-ass basement that is pretty much begging to be used for smash, food is about 5 minutes away.

House rules aka foxy'sparent johns: No alcohol or (obviously) drugs; no smoking would be good but if you really have to then just go out the back. You can pretty much be as loud as you want, can't really hear anything from upstairs.

Setups:

What We've got currently:

* 2 TV's (one big screen that don't lag)
* 1 Wii
* 2 Gamecubes
* 3 Wired GC Controllers
* 12 Wavebirds (Pointless, we know)
* 1 copy of Melee
* 1 copy of Brawl

Foxy's friends can probably provide:

* 1+ TV's
* 2+ Wii's
* 1+ Gamecubes
* Infinite Controllers
* 2+ copies of Melee
* 2+ copies of Brawl

That puts me at probably 3 setups already. Depending on what interest this sees, as many as you can bring sounds good. I'm probably MOST in need of televisions and Melee discs. Also, plenty of folding chairs/couches available.

Activities:

100% Melee fan here, so we'd prefer to have mostly Melee at smashfests or tournaments, but not everyone feels that way; and we have a lot of Brawl attendance locally it seems, so both will be included. Definitely a majority of setups with Melee would be great, though.

If enough people show up, we could probably have a mini-tourney/draft crews or something. It's should be pretty chill.

One day, Foxy plans on hosting tourneys in his basement, so this is a good start.

Post if you're interested, and if you can bring set-ups. Also, you can just post for the hell of it. I really don't give a shit.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I'm almost positive I'll be at this, and I'm happy to **** anyone in Halo 1 that thinks they can defy pistol 3shot death law.

Foxy

Smash Master
i don't have any Xbox's so if you guys want halo you'll have to bring a setup, though i'd like us all playing MELEEEEEE the whole time

plus i suck at halo.

Dark Bro: don't post my cell since i rarely have it but put my aim: fifty7gentlemens

i'm usually online.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Yeah, my Xbox is at a friend's, so I can't bring one either. If other people could, that would be cool.

Hopefully this won't turn into a Brawlfest.

Foxy

Smash Master
Yeah, my Xbox is at a friend's, so I can't bring one either. If other people could, that would be cool.

Hopefully this won't turn into a Brawlfest.
AH HELLS NAH

i'm definitely only setting up melee unless we have a shortage of melee discs, for any brawlscrubs that come.

if they do come, we can turn them into meleepros. they will do it.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Just remember: it's on Browder Street.

That's really all you need to know.

Foxy

Smash Master
bro, i know, i just want to be more like you

oh and also change the title to DATE CONFIRMED please, i talked with my mom and it's all going on.

i should have at least a few of my own scrub friends there so we should be looking at like 10-15 people. definitely post if you think you can come and if you can bring people/setups, if you haven't already.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
not positive if im off that weekend but if i am i'll make sure i make it to this... and the only way i can bring a setup is if you have an empty wall i can throw my projector on... any tv i have is either tiny or too big to fit in my trunk but i do have a wii and melee/brawl

Foxy

Smash Master
not positive if im off that weekend but if i am i'll make sure i make it to this... and the only way i can bring a setup is if you have an empty wall i can throw my projector on... any tv i have is either tiny or too big to fit in my trunk but i do have a wii and melee/brawl
definitely have room for a projector, so bring it if you can. they usually lag, though. i'm not sure how much yours does.

also, tiny tv's are the soul of smash. if you have a really little one definitely bring it.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
if it does lag it isnt noticable... or at least i havnt had any issues... and i'll see if i cant bring my small tv with me too no promises though speaking its technically being used atm and i dont really just wanna steal it without warning... but if i go i'll def take the projector with me

lord karn

Smash Master
bro, i know, i just want to be more like you

oh and also change the title to DATE CONFIRMED please, i talked with my mom and it's all going on.

i should have at least a few of my own scrub friends there so we should be looking at like 10-15 people. definitely post if you think you can come and if you can bring people/setups, if you haven't already.
it's funny because ultimately everyone is just trying to be like twiggy

Foxy

Smash Master
bros, if i set up my capture devices we can absolutely record some friendlies.

moar incentive to come, be a youtube star, show everyone what nc smash is.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well I talked to Vilt today and hes so "Smash in Raleigh who's hosting it?" Me: "Oh Foxy."

"I'll go for Foxy and Melee"

It looks like we are going he says we might not be ablt too cause he might have things to do

Foxy

Smash Master
Well I talked to Vilt today and hes so "Smash in Raleigh who's hosting it?" Me: "Oh Foxy."

"I'll go for Foxy and Melee"

It looks like we are going he says we might not be ablt too cause he might have things to do
SWEET

bro if you and vilt come i'll pay for his gas.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
w00t i'm in. bawrrrlll festtt? hellz yeah. Nah jk, meleeeee's good too. My goal is to make it to the point in melee where Foxy can't beat me with my own character, who he never plays. ever. I'm coming for ya!

Foxy

Smash Master
w00t i'm in. bawrrrlll festtt? hellz yeah. Nah jk, meleeeee's good too. My goal is to make it to the point in melee where Foxy can't beat me with my own character, who he never plays. ever. I'm coming for ya!
you better actually come, instead of having an entire book of parent johns

i don't sell drugs, your mother is crazy.

Foxy

Smash Master
Woah woah woah woah Seriously Bro? Cause that is my one reason for not going anywhere. Gas is cheap and all, I just have a lack of money. Seriously lack.
yeah i knew that was probably why you wouldn't come.

seriously, by then i'll probably have some money to pay for whatever it costs you to drive out here.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wow. this is a week after wcsl.

i hope you guys are recording.
please say you're recording...

Top Bottom