• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love of Raleigh Presents: Smashfest of the bros. 12/27 (Starts at 11AM)

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
but if we record everyone will get to see how awful i am T.T... lol im so ready for it to be saturday i miss playing smash

Foxy

Smash Master
dark bro, what? they are definitely going on my channel with everything else i record.

technically you aren't even hosting, you're just my threadbromaker

i'll post links to all the videos after the fest so everyone can find them.

rawfuls, i bet you're going to **** everyone, or at least me, i suck balls.

Foxy

Smash Master
should get like 20+ matches, we'll take turns on the epic recording television so we get stuff from everyone. nc hasn't had a good number of recorded things in a while.

BEHR

Smash Hero
So is LoZR coming?

I need him to teach me some Fox Tricks.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
ill play some falcon dittos my falcon isnt great by any means but falcon dittos are always fun and im taking pepper he plays a good falcon im sure he'll do a few (yes i just volunteered you pep =p)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Who is the best character at dodging attacks? I don't like getting hit =/

Just realized I'll be meeting Omni in person (this time I'll try my hardest not to forget any faces >.<) Any other Pinehurst Smashers coming?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dodging? It's not easy to do in Melee, but I'm gonna guess that it'd be Fox if anyone. Depends on the method you'll use to dodge (IE running/shield camping/spacing/floatiness/etc).

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
link has prly the quickest spot dodge or at least close to it plus projectiles for spacing but turnip camping peach is my vote for hardest to get to.. Cus even if yo catch turnips if you approach wrong u get a dsmash fox is so fast he can be elusive... And falco with his pew pew means auto spacing but spacies have a habit of being played over aggresivly killing off their spacing advantage and WoP jiggs is hard to get to also you cant mention spacing without mentioning marth but alot of marth players have the same problems spacies do with over agressiveness except his is due to lack of projectile theres my 2 cents anyhow... Also i dont see a time on the first post... Are we just showing up whenever we feel like it?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Greensboro and Beyond is good. <3
But show some lovin to the West.

Top Bottom