• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOBSTER3 - December 20th - Maine - Brawl/Melee - Results & Shoutouts

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
VIDEO THREAD: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=212446

Brawl Doubles:
1: DSF + DieSuperFly (Darc and Dazwa) ($48.00)
2: Happy Birthday Azen! (Boxman and C. Awsum) ($24.00)
3: Dingle Dinks (Banks and th0rn) ($8.00)
4: A Brief Demonstration on Rolling (Waffu and Feather)
5: ThunderCats (Ace and Riot)
5: Whatever (Jman and Mr. Escalator)
7: Rescue Rangers (Armus and Zero)
7: Team Ricky (Ricky and Kevin)

Melee Singles
1: Darc (Jigglypuff/Fox) ($63.00)
2: th0rn (Falco/Fox) ($18.00)
3: Banks (Sheik/Fox) ($9.00)
4: Iron Chief (Ice Climbers/Captain Falcon)
5: Waffu (Jigglypuff)
5: Larx (this kid is crazy)
7: SOLAR (Peach/Fox)
7: Kyu Puff (Ice Climbers)
9: Boxman (Fox)

Brawl Singles
1: Omegablackmage (Mr. Game and Watch) ($68.00, split)
2: Dazwa (Zero Suit Samus/Meta King/Diddy Kong/Marth/Kirby) ($67.00, split)
3: Buuman (King Dedede/Meta Knight) ($15.00)
4: Darc (Meta Knight)
5: Boxman (Meta Knight/Pikachu)
5: Riot (Zelda/Sheik)
7: Memphisjohns (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong)
7: C. Awsum (Snake)
9: Bumbles (ROB)
9: Ricky (Ike)
9: Mini (Lucario)
9: Mr. Escalator (Mr. Game and Watch)
13: Zero (?)
13: Armus (Wolf)
13: Loki (Toon Link)

I'll post dem shoutouts sometime soon.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
2nd Dazwa (Zero Suit Samus/Meta King/Diddy Kong/Marth/Kirby)

Good **** Dazwa, reppin' that Meta King!

Banks

Smash Hero
Yea so, fun tournament. Loved playing melee with everyone, and all who i played a game with i greatly appreciate it, it was awesomely fun. As for brawl, I realize the window of time has passed where I can do well in a tournament just by melee experience, without playing or practicing it. All you guys have gotten so good and i have stayed at a comfortable MARCH '08 level lmfao. the people that placed high clearly have a better grasp of the game, so keep it up. i'm probably not entering any brawl events from now on because I'd just get a$$ *****, but hopefully i'll still see people around for melee and brawl friendlies at different events. and with that, shoutouts:

th0rn: up YOURS MAN. jk, good job beating me twice i guess. but BETTER job in teams at barlw, we got 9 bucks.

Dazwa: good man pride match, I thought I had it wit da rematch but you stalemated dat wit da alternate theory good **** brah

Darc: yea bro how bout dat peach it's cummin for u. don't worry about barlw too much you silly

blackmage: even though you play brawl now =p, still nice to see you, we go way back to the stone age of smash lmao

buuman: good to see newer people ****** at stuff even if it was brawl

ace: if you were the one who brought the smash64, BADASS. the bandana is your signature article of clothing, you should realize that you can't ever go to a tournament without it now.

kyu puff: I think continuing to work on your other characters like fox and marth is great and will help you improve greatly at the game just from a knowledge aspect. but when it comes to IC's you are too friggen good now, when you get the CG's off it's really tough to fight you, staying out of range and all that. thanks for coming up to maine!

boxman: oh god your barlw power meter is too high for me screw that man lmao. but also, you seem to have improved at melee by quite a bit with fox good games on that too

larx: lol @ us playing in tournament after playing so much, but still good games and your ganon is beastly on counterpick stages

hoggle: good **** showing up and getting your barlw on, you don't even need all your fingers for it so it worked out.

cambriel: lol didn't even play you but I didn't play that much brawl the whole day anyway, catch u online or something

armus: good melee game you actually got better at it since last time you should keep working on it because that game RULZ. as for brawl i didn't play you but i seen you doing some work on people lol

zero: such close games by the next tournament you will probably be rapin' peoples

jman115 (and his partner): close games in teams the toon link GW combo was working well for you, it was great fun

c.awsum: ah well you got me, I hate snake you have too much EXP over me =( good games though

PNUT: good **** in melee your falco is pretty good you almost got me a couple times. THAT MIDWEST SWAGGER

bitty: the army duds were too good, hope you continue to get free stuff LOL. good stuff in teams on the horrible tv, DUB MARTH ALL DAY SON

solar: you are too good on FD vs marth, its a lot of work to fight you there. /bans stage for all eternity. nice seeing you keep growin dat beard its getting CRAZY

feather: hey you stole my keys =( nice leather jacket i should get PETA on you. and hey you are pretty good at both smashes, i didn't even know this LOL

bumbles: you ****1ng suck at brawl

pixel: thanks for coming homo. naht

IRON CHEIF LOL: dude i forgot because u left early, i was just remembering saying good bye to people etc, didn't really go thru the tournament bracket in my head. But good seeing you and playing you, can't believe you got a FULL STCOK wobbles on me =/

there were a lot of people i didn't quite catch the name of, but might have played or talked to. thanks for coming and playing me, i enjoyed and remember all the games, i just don't remember everyone's names..

and dylan, LOL @ putting everyone's melee characters as fox when CLEARLY the second ones were the most used. I SEE WHAT UR DOING, AND....IT'S ACTUALLY VERY FUNNY

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Shout Outs:

Pnut: Good seeing you once again good to hear how life is going and we do need to hang out one of these days.

th0rn: did not play you at all but, it was good seeing you at the tourny

Banks: You never write me shout outs and you destroyed me in tourny god your such a nice guy.

Dazwa: Always good to see you my good friend and to just get messed up in brawl in the act always makes me love the game that much more.

Darc: Good matches in melee even though you won them with ease it was still fun since your playstyle does not get me pissed compare to others out there =)

Darc and Dazwa: Tell your folks I said thanks for letting me stay at your place once again.

Solar: It was interesting seeing you at DD house not entirly sober but, it was good to see you at the tournament told me that you made it back home safly.

Larx: Fun playing some friendlies with you and nice talk in the car about drugs that was fun >_>

Hoggle: Still have no idea what your talking about half the time but, it was good seeing you

Jman: Good to see you get into the smash scene by showing up to this made me happy.

All Bangor Smashers: Hope drive back home was safe in this crap and that it was good to see all of you, you have all become alot better since last time I played you all.

Kyu Puff: I never got to play another fellow IC wtf =(

OBM: I was told you were there but, I did not see you which sux since your the ****

If there was anyone else I missed that is my bad and I hope you guys come back to Maine since we are amazing even though I'll be in VT for school =/

Another thing I wanted to add is that this is my last tournament I will ever offically will enter in. Sick of losing money and to people I don't like. Down the road I will be going to these events but, just for friendlies nothing elese, not even a 25 cent money match. Hope everyone has a good break and seeing all of you at Maine tournaments down the road.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
ace: if you were the one who brought the smash64, BADASS. the bandana is your signature article of clothing, you should realize that you can't ever go to a tournament without it now.
I bring Sixty Four to every tourney since I had it put on my Wii. I'm terrible at the game but it's just too fun.

And I can promise you that you will never see me with the bandana on.

Also, one of these days I'm gunna get my Melee game to a point where I can get take last but not be completely *****, and than I'll enter some of those there May-Lay tournies so you can win even more money. Promise.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
nice Hajime No Ippo sig brah
Thanks. I actually JUST updated it.

You have to understand darc I use IC everyone I play against is in a lame way but, when I use CF it seems fun to me.
I know the feeling =/ I can relate because of the way I play Jiggs.

Also, sorry to everyone because I didn't say goodbye to anyone D: Some Girl, an army dude and two life partners kidnapped and force fed me.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Yea so, fun tournament. Loved playing melee with everyone, and all who i played a game with i greatly appreciate it, it was awesomely fun. As for brawl, I realize the window of time has passed where I can do well in a tournament just by melee experience, without playing or practicing it. All you guys have gotten so good and i have stayed at a comfortable MARCH '08 level lmfao. the people that placed high clearly have a better grasp of the game, so keep it up. i'm probably not entering any brawl events from now on because I'd just get a$$ *****, but hopefully i'll still see people around for melee and brawl friendlies at different events. and with that, shoutouts:

th0rn: up YOURS MAN. jk, good job beating me twice i guess. but BETTER job in teams at barlw, we got 9 bucks.

Dazwa: good man pride match, I thought I had it wit da rematch but you stalemated dat wit da alternate theory good **** brah

Darc: yea bro how bout dat peach it's cummin for u. don't worry about barlw too much you silly

blackmage: even though you play brawl now =p, still nice to see you, we go way back to the stone age of smash lmao

buuman: good to see newer people ****** at stuff even if it was brawl

kyu puff: I think continuing to work on your other characters like fox and marth is great and will help you improve greatly at the game just from a knowledge aspect. but when it comes to IC's you are too friggen good now, when you get the CG's off it's really tough to fight you, staying out of range and all that. thanks for coming up to maine!

boxman: oh god your barlw power meter is too high for me screw that man lmao. but also, you seem to have improved at melee by quite a bit with fox good games on that too

larx: lol @ us playing in tournament after playing so much, but still good games and your ganon is beastly on counterpick stages

hoggle: good **** showing up and getting your barlw on, you don't even need all your fingers for it so it worked out.

cambriel: lol didn't even play you but I didn't play that much brawl the whole day anyway, catch u online or something

armus: good melee game you actually got better at it since last time you should keep working on it because that game RULZ. as for brawl i didn't play you but i seen you doing some work on people lol

zero: such close games by the next tournament you will probably be rapin' peoples

jman115 (and his partner): close games in teams the toon link GW combo was working well for you, it was great fun

c.awsum: ah well you got me, I hate snake you have too much EXP over me =( good games though

PNUT: good **** in melee your falco is pretty good you almost got me a couple times. THAT MIDWEST SWAGGER

bitty: the army duds were too good, hope you continue to get free stuff LOL. good stuff in teams on the horrible tv, DUB MARTH ALL DAY SON

solar: you are too good on FD vs marth, its a lot of work to fight you there. /bans stage for all eternity. nice seeing you keep growin dat beard its getting CRAZY

feather: hey you stole my keys =( nice leather jacket i should get PETA on you. and hey you are pretty good at both smashes, i didn't even know this LOL

bumbles: you ****1ng suck at brawl

pixel: thanks for coming homo. naht

IRON CHEIF LOL: dude i forgot because u left early, i was just remembering saying good bye to people etc, didn't really go thru the tournament bracket in my head. But good seeing you and playing you, can't believe you got a FULL STCOK wobbles on me =/

there were a lot of people i didn't quite catch the name of, but might have played or talked to. thanks for coming and playing me, i enjoyed and remember all the games, i just don't remember everyone's names..

and dylan, LOL @ putting everyone's melee characters as fox when CLEARLY the second ones were the most used. I SEE WHAT UR DOING, AND....IT'S ACTUALLY VERY FUNNY
Haha, I've actually been around for awhile. Was never really amazing at melee, but I've been playing it competitively since 06. I remember playing you at cataclysm 2 I think, my doc vs. your fox I think xD. I've seen ya at a few melee tournies

But anywayz, shoutouts later

Armus

Smash Cadet
Nice ****! I tied for 7th again! In teams...where 7th was last place....I STILL TIED FOR 7TH. YEAH.

Shoutout that guy who used DK and Diddy: Your Diddy was too good until I remembered I had a reflector. ;D You showed me some crazy stuff. I hope I get to play you next time I go to a tourney.

That guy who taught me Melee: I don't know your name either, but pro tips man. I went home and four stocked both my friend and his older brother at Melee. TRU FAX.

BankS: I'm hoping next time we play Melee I'll be able to get a few stocks off you, maybe be a little less predictable. I dunno. Fun stuff.

Cambriel: If I didn't Ike ditto you that second match, I would've ***** your face and you know it. Haha, johns. Anyways, thanks for taking me to Wendy's, was good fun.

Darc: I'm sorry my friend is...over-enthusiastic. We're considering bringing him on a leash next time. With a shock collar.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
7: Memphisjohns (Diddy/Donkey Kong)

9: Mr. Escalator (Mr. Game and Watch)(I'd assume)

13: Loki (Toon Link)(Least when I played him)

EDIT: Armus, were you the Wolf I played with Diddy Kong?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Oh good news. Taking my TV outta my car today. Just set it up. Colour is all screwed up on the bottom of the screen.

What the hell?!

**** snow.

Hoser

Smash Ace
Dazwa said:
9: Ricky (?)
I played Ike,

Arums said:
Cambriel: If I didn't Ike ditto you that second match, I would've ***** your face and you know it. Haha, johns. Anyways, thanks for taking me to Wendy's, was good fun.
Oh please. You won your first match by luck. In our second Ike v. Marth match, I made Marth out to be the little ***** he is. XD j/k man, good games. I'll be interesting to see who wins next time.

Darc, you are too ridiculous. I think I killed only one of your lives out of both matches >.<

The dude who played Donkey Kong (Ace?): I'll get you next time. Your DK is very good. Almost made me think about picking him up. I wish I got to one v one your Diddy, I think I would have done much better.

Well, I can't wait for the next one. This was fun as hell.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Yeah that was me, I go by Ace at tourneys and Memphisjohns at this one, a bit confusing.

And yeah, my Diddy didn't feel up to snuff today. He was lacking in doubles and against an Ike... meh. He's just so **** light that after like 3 hits I have to camp and it's boring and lame. Next time I hit up a Maine tourney find me, we'll play friendlies and see how it goes though. And maybe I'll whip out a little Sonic too... MMmm... I love Sonic.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
::shrug::

You might not still. I never got very far in tourney's when I played Sonic.

::looks at results::

Than again I still don't. :'(

BOXMAN! Diddy/Pika MM! I demand to regain my pride.

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
LOL C Awsum? more like C.Awesum :p i had alot of fun at this tourney, OBM your GaW was amazing best ive ever seen i hate Zelda Dtilt T_T i couldve got 5th in brawl singles if i knew how to get out of that :T

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Don't take this the wrong way Awesum, but even knowing how to escape the lock you still eat 3+ Dtilts, and it's so easy to see when someone's about to get out that you'll usually take a Dsmash as well.

Which leads to Edgeguarding... Snake's UpB doesn't do so hot against Din's and LedgeWarped Lightning Kicks are hot. The match would have been closer, but Riot is definatly no slouch. There's alot more to learn about Zelda than just the Dtilt Trap.

But me and Riot are definatly come back out to Maine for the next tourney. We need to take bloody bloody revenge on Teams. We didn't do as well as were expected and that must be rectified. Maine needs to start to fear the CARTOON HEROES!!!

P.S. Riot, I've changed our Team Name to Cartoon Heroes. Just thought you should know. :p

EDIT: Shout outs at some point instead of me just responding to every single post in this thread.

It's snowing again and I'm bored and WiFi Brawl is fail for me. Button Delay after tourneys screws up my game so bad.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Dazwa/dsf LOL Teams. FrustrationnnnnnnnKnight.

KelsieMcFeather LOL Bed. Good **** almost taking out Banks in Th0rn in teams. Fun fun fun times at my house and at the thai place. I talk to you on aim so I don't really need to shout-out you.

Iron Chief LOL Car ride. Good thing I had my DS or I would have felt left out. Good seeing you againnnsss. Icies almost had me.

Bitty LOL Army. I missed you D: I'd continue this shout out, but I might cry knowing the fact that I might not see you again.

Pnut LOL hugs. You're so gay =D Hopefully I'll see you New Years. Sucks that you're going to be chicagoing soon

Waffu LOL Jiggs. Should have beaten Banks ya scrub. JK you're getting amazing.

Boxman LOL 999%. I'm so glad you made me do that. MK dittos would have just been ******** LOL. SEE YOU SOON BUDDDYYYY

Th0rnyboy LOL Corneria. Stop suiciding ya butt. Nice Fawksss. Till next tourney.

Banks LOL Abs. Peach on Yoshi's is obviously a counter.

OBM LOL Recording. Good ****. Rainbow Cruise is weird johns. Cool seeing you. I need to talk to you more D:

Buuman LOL Dazwa. Stop being good and beating Dazwa. I'll need to play you sometime.

Iceman LOL Live action. I didn't even see you play a friendly. You're one of the most fun guys to talk to.

Leo Awesum LOL Zelda. Good **** in teams. Snake is too goot. You'll definitely be one of the greats soon. You're only what 13? and already ****** ****.

Riot LOL We always play. Zelda is amazing. I'll need to play you with someone other than MK, but I was scurredddd

Ace LOL We didn't play. Pick up MetaKnight. He's got a tornado of bananas.

Ricky LOL Ike. We were trading off hits on the first stock. I don't know what I did after that that made me so beast. Goot Ike.

Zero LOL Banks. Beat him next time. We should play moreeee

ArmusLOL You're hilarious. Wolfy dittos were furry and fun. funny guy

Larx LOL Drugs and Alcohol. I didn't really talk to you much wtf. I did touch your head a few times I think LOL

Solar LOL beard. You're pretty good at teaching peoplesss. I saw you giving tips to a few peoples. good ****.

Jman LOL Hi. I still haven't introduced myself to you. Good **** in teams though. You did pretty well against us I thought. Work on that Little Swordy Boy.

Mr. Escalator LOL awesome name. Your G&W was pretty beast I thought. Soon you will be pretty good.

Kyu Puff LOL hi. I don't think we've played despite you playing Melee lol.

If I missed people then tell me.

Edit: WTF I actually did shoutouts for once.

Banks

Smash Hero
KelsieMcFeather LOL Bed. Good **** almost taking out Banks and Th0rn in teams.

Waffu LOL Jiggs. Should have beaten Banks ya scrub. JK you're getting amazing.

Zero LOL Banks. Beat him next time. We should play moreeee
NO, NO, and NO /shakes fist

WE GOT BEEF NOW DARC, WE GOT BEEF

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
ACE!!! Now we have a theme song!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW62JsK8KV8&feature=channel_page

enjoy that cuz I am going to put it on my phone and crank it at tournaments whenever our name is called.

and... uhh... good job everyone, I thought there were more people at this... now my 5th does not seem great at all.

Now can I be ANY cartoon hero??? Because there are a lot of them... Do we have to match?

hmm... Sailor Moon
Speed Racer
Everyone from teen titans
The typical heroes (Superman, Wolverine etc.)
The powerpuff girls of course
Dragonball Z characters
Are pokemon heroes?
Technically I could just be Zelda.. since.. well she was in a cartoon... although terrible.

Hoser

Smash Ace
Ricky LOL Ike. We were trading off hits on the first stock. I don't know what I did after that that made me so beast. Goot Ike.
Yeah, the first stock, I thought I had a chance. After that I think I just became too predictable or something. We'll have to do some friendlies next time. Also, remind me never to use Lucario against you again. I'm nowhere near good enough with him yet. That chain grab I got was almost the only damage I did to you. XD

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Does it count as playing MetaKnight if I just use DK's UpB alot?

EDIT:

I have a confession to make. I actually am a huge Aqua/Toy Box fan. Toy Box did the original version that song. So YES! Good ****ing job Riot.

And I think Matching is a good idea, so we'll make sense. But we can now switch it up more often. As the Liono/Snarf Thundercats thing is starting to get old. I'm so down for a Teen Titans, Speed Racer, Sailor Moon and Powerpuff Girls themes. Amongst many many more.

I will NEVER EVER do Dragonball though. I hates it so so much.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Also, sorry to the people that I might have made felt awkward when I yelled "I don't like ****ing playing Dylan" LOL we can all agree that that is a legitimate thing to yell after a MK ditto.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea cogsmooch, a melee player is always missed, we have to stick together like glue!

oh yea, buuman - i actually remember you from the melee days before brawl even came out, but now your doing it BIG rofl. <3 mages

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I never do shout outs... but I drove 3+ hours to get there and shoveled and killed my back. So clearly I must love you all enough to do shout outs...

Brawl Doubles:
1: DSF + DieSuperFly (Darc and Dazwa) ($48.00) - DSF, I swear. It's like you go to every tourney ever.
2: Happy Birthday Azen! (Boxman and C. Awsum) ($24.00) - I was really hoping to play you guys. Would have been a fun match. Next time.
3: Dingle Dinks (Banks and th0rn) ($8.00) - Did you guys enter by mistake? And than manage to place anyway? Too good.
4: A Brief Demonstration on Rolling (Waffu and Feather) - We're coming for you guys next time. Having a D3 on your team really screwed me up cause I wanted to go DK and I was scared. :( Good stuff, good stuff.
5: ThunderCats (Ace and Riot) - Change your name to Cartoon Heroes. it's better.
7: Rescue Rangers (Armus and Zero) - Good stuff guys

Melee Singles
1: Darc (Jigglypuff/Fox) ($63.00)
2: th0rn (Falco/Fox) ($18.00)
3: Banks (Sheik/Fox) ($9.00)
4: Iron Chief (Ice Climbers/Captain Falcon)
5: Waffu (Jigglypuff)
5: Larx (this kid is crazy)
7: SOLAR (Peach/Fox)
7: Kyu Puff (Ice Climbers)
9: Boxman (Fox)

I didn't enter Melee cause I suck at it and wanted to warm up for Brawl. It made me sad to not give you all more money.

Brawl Singles
1: Omegablackmage (Mr. Game and Watch) ($68.00, split) - STOP GIMPING ME IN FRIENDLIES! But seriously, always good to see you. I should head out to Spencer so you and Buu can make me not suck.
2: Dazwa (Zero Suit Samus/Meta King/Diddy Kong/Marth/Kirby) ($67.00, split) - I have not played you in bracket since my first tourney. Every time I watch you play I don't mind it so much. Too good.
3: Buuman (King Dedede/Meta Knight) ($15.00) - Metaknight - :'(. Your meta is just too good. I couldn't get anything going against you, which is exactly what you should be doing. Good stuff. I still think you sandbagged the second match. Never do it again. :p
4: Darc (Meta Knight) - You always play Riot and not me. You don't hate me don't you. :'(
5: Boxman (Meta Knight/Pikachu) - Pika vs. Diddy MM. I'm taking revenge for beating me ****it! What say you good sir?
5: Riot (Zelda/Sheik) - Your Zelda is gay. Do more Din's Fire and Usmash and more Riot Combo. I demand it.
7: Memphisjohns (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong) - Memphis sucks. He can't even show up to a tourney and hour and half away when I travel 3+ hours like a MAN!
7: C. Awsum (Snake) - Good stuff man. You're DK's not bad but your Snake is definatly better. We never meet in brackets but one of these days I'll show you what the Kongs are all about good sir.
9: Bumbles (ROB) - There was a Rob player? And I didn't play him? MAINE IS WAY BETTER THAN CT!
9: Ricky (Ike) - Good games sir. Good games. Ike vs. DK is a really quick match up. We'll play friendlies next time so you can learn how to abuse DK a bit more. And we'll see how Diddy would go. And even my super secret Top Tier Sonic.
9: Mini (Lucario) - MINI! Always nice to see you man. Your Lucario is improving every time I see you.
9: Mr. Escalator (Mr. Game and Watch) - You were clearly sandbagging and not whipping out the crazy combo so no one would feel bad. That was nice of you. Next time we must play, okay?
13: Zero (?) - I don't know who this is. That makes me sad.
13: Armus (Wolf) - Good friendlies. I don't know how you deal with that annoying SideB scrape thingie mahbob. That would piss me off too much.
13: Loki (Toon Link) - Good games man. I was kinda still annoyed with placing low in Doubles and my Kongs went into beast mode on you. Sorry bout that.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
DAZ - DAAAMN crazy gimps in our set. We're 2 and 1 now, you'll get me next time, play bowser... lol suicide throws. friendlies were too fun, come to cata we'll play more.

Darc - wuuuuut??! **** that set was close, gw has to play so gay vs mk, i need to get better at that match still, i was playing so nubbish against you, too many dairs and turtles! go back to marth! no one likes mk... ha ha : )

C Awesum - your snake is actually really good, you punished me pretty bad in a lot of situations, like snake does so well... ha ha. good counter pick (shakes fist at dazwa for not being able to ban starters!), keep practicin, you could do NE proud if you keep gettin better!

Buu - that set you had with daz was like omg close, can't wait to watch that later when vids go up. your gettin better kid.

Marc - stick wit the lucario, he's too fun, nice windshield wipers... lol, sorry for wasting your gas.

Banks/Th0rn/Larx - good seein you guys again, maines always too cool. **** at the CT tourney!

boxman - you've gotten a lot better.. QA LOCK!! ha ha that **** is silly.

riot - zelda dtilt whaaat? i gotta play mad gay against zelda to win.. ha ha

ace - keep up wit da diddy, he ***** gw, you saw dazwa doin that ****.

Prof. Moving Stairs - WAY TO SAY BYE! jeeeze. ha ha gw teams were too good, we'll have to play more sometime, come to cata.

Chief - you musta left early or something, i didn't see you either : ( maybe next time

So Fatal

Smash Master
Dammit. The weather was too crazy for me to make it there. John I know... Good **** BlackMage, I can't wait to play you again. Theres been like no tounreys!!

Darc plays MK now???? nooo your marth/falco was nasty...

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I've got another tourney coming up january 31 if interested.
Im pissed I didn't get to stay for Brawl singles. But Doubles were definitely fun. Hope to see everyone soon again. Had some good friendly matches too.
Hoping to play some more people next time and perhaps get some vids recorded. Maybe even some help with my TL who I've been told is pretty good.

Featherbled

Smash Cadet
I HAVE SHOUTOUTS TOO

Darc-Step it up kid! Thorn almost had you there. Sorry you got upset, though. Also, I share your lawl @ the bed. Good times.

Dazwa-Thanks for having us; I miss you so much I think I need to make a cutout of you. Good job in singles, too. Just dont let it all go down hill from here.

Banks-Bobby your 6-pack is UNBELIEVABLE. Also, I lied; your fox doesn't suck. OH THE MINDGAMES I PLAY

Waffu-Remember the double c4 end-game kill---against Banks and Thorn, no less?!? Good times. We're too pro. Snake+D3 ftw.

Pnut-Too bad we didn't get to use the custom controllers, that would be sick. You don't read these anyway though.

Bitty-I never actually played 1v1 with you and that Marth. Wtf.

Boxman-I LOVE YOU TREVORKINS. Thanks for the advice about the controllers. Next time we do anything technical, I'm calling you first, not after. Oh, nice MetaGay in the tourney.

Chief-I honestly never knew Ice Climbers were a threat; thanks for that. Had fun against your Falcon, too. I approve. Not that you need it.

Larx-I like how you ninja'd in and took over for people in friendlies multiple times and I never noticed because nobody said anything and I never looked over. Johns, but w/e. We should play more, I like 1v1s with you.

Top Bottom