• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ditto tournaments

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
ditto tournys

rules:
1.no items
2. stock set to three
3.no timer
4.stage choices
Final destination,lylat cruise,battle field,
,yoshi island,animal crossing

you and your selected opponent mustchose your best player and then fight each

example: player1 chose olimar player two chose lucario round 1 both plaer 1 and 2 must be olimar round 2 both players must now be lucario round 3 I will chose a random character from my charachter box at home and then you must face each other the third time with that charachter and whoever wins 2 out of three goes on to the next opponent.

ok face each other tommorrow on friday whenever
just find each other and fight but make sure u are using dittos or i will find u post me and tell me who beat who or just post on this thing

opponents:

mcmuff1man vs. geno machine

shadowfirex100

crappycola vs.

tokyoinamerica vs. rip13

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't that be 3 out of the 4? Or do you mean you'd be facing the same person for four straight rounds, just changing chars? Sign me up.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
oh yeah need ur game name and fc

(to teronist) thats only if there is a third round if sombody wins twice then thars no third round u see thar

(to ugg) uh wich stages are the illigal ones I never seen a list of stages

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Lmao I never tried this kind of tournament. I might end up spamming if I get a character I don't like. Sign me up crappycola.

GT: Ricky
FC: 1376-0711-2490

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Eldin and shadow moses are the normally banned stages. i guess i'll join in what time is it again?
its east time but idk wat time i wanna start it yet and I feel dumb now i also need ta know who ur gonna main but we can do that at the end i guess

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
(to teronist) thats only if there is a third round if sombody wins twice then thars no third round u see thar
So then the only ditto you'd be doing would be the second match, which would be a ditto of the main of whomever is hosting (or whomever is "player 1")... that doesn't make much sense. Say player 1 wins, then the second match you'd be doing a ditto with his main, possibly putting you at a disadvantage. Unless I'm just not getting what you were trying to put down in the description. Could you elaborate on it? :/

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
IT MEANS that you chose a character you are good with then you both play as him for the first fight.

Then the other person chooses a character that they are good with then you both play as that character.

If one person wins both of these its over if not there is a third round where a character is randomly selected for both of you to play as. Not that complicated.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
So then the only ditto you'd be doing would be the second match, which would be a ditto of the main of whomever is hosting (or whomever is "player 1")... that doesn't make much sense. Say player 1 wins, then the second match you'd be doing a ditto with his main, possibly putting you at a disadvantage. Unless I'm just not getting what you were trying to put down in the description. Could you elaborate on it? :/
yes but the first round u would have been ur main putting ur opponent at a disadvantage so it is fair if u think about it

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
yes but the first round u would have been ur main putting ur opponent at a disadvantage so it is fair if u think about it
That just evens the playing field possibly, it doesn't put anyone at a disadvantage, unless your/his main is a bad matchup.
Letting the winner chose who they both play as seems silly to me. I could understand loser, but... eh.
Drop me out.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
That just evens the playing field possibly, it doesn't put anyone at a disadvantage, unless your/his main is a bad matchup.
Letting the winner chose who they both play as seems silly to me. I could understand loser, but... eh.
Drop me out.
IT MEANS that you chose a character you are good with then you both play as him for the first fight.

Then the other person chooses a character that they are good with then you both play as that character.

If one person wins both of these its over if not there is a third round where a character is randomly selected for both of you to play as. Not that complicated.
ok the winner does not get to chose I said both of u chose your mains round 1 lets call him joseplayer 1 choses and now both player one and two have to be the one it does not matter who wins
cuz on the second round player 2 lets call him paul gets to chose who both players have to be because its his turn to chose amd jose does not get to pick a second time ok is that a better explanation

exactly what sexy tornado said

teronist has been droped out cuz he is being confused

Panix

Smash Ace
It would be smarter for two people to choose a character (I.E I choose snake, player 2 chooses MK) the first round it dosn't matter who gets to play who first, because the second match you get to use your main and they have to copy. after the first match the people switch. they have to use your character, and you get to choose your main.) if they win both that means they win the bracket. if you win one and they win one. the host gets to choose a character, and i would like to say that both people have to agree on the character they pick.

just a suggestion. don't flame me for trying to run your tournment, or if this was how you were running it and I misread it. sorry.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
It would be smarter for two people to choose a character (I.E I choose snake, player 2 chooses MK) the first round it dosn't matter who gets to play who first, because the second match you get to use your main and they have to copy. after the first match the people switch. they have to use your character, and you get to choose your main.) if they win both that means they win the bracket. if you win one and they win one. the host gets to choose a character, and i would like to say that both people have to agree on the character they pick.

just a suggestion. don't flame me for trying to run your tournment, or if this was how you were running it and I misread it. sorry.
actuly that was a goood idea for the third round thankyou panix everybody agrees wit panix we can play by his rules

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
sign me up

I like the idea that the thrid match is random. Because someone cant whip out an amazing secondary on you random is more fair

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
dat be fine, gerik is actually a sweet name, I may use it. lol

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
dat be fine, gerik is actually a sweet name, I may use it. lol
good luck with that the people that change names dont realy change names cuz they are lazy if they let me change names i would do that job all day cuz it would be a fun ta have a job on the forums

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I get out at 2:10 but then it takes a while 4 me ta get home so and then I have to set up the bracket n stuff then we fight

Top Bottom