• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ditto tournaments

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
ok now no more entrys will be accepted you may brawl I am gonna get this thing set up now

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Good Games Cola. Man the first round was ridiculously short. I take it you don't use Ike much? Lol, well My Lucario is bad and my Random choice of Green Fox was worse. Lost 1-2 Good luck Cola! :)

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Good Games Cola. Man the first round was ridiculously short. I take it you don't use Ike much? Lol, well My Lucario is bad and my Random choice of Green Fox was worse. Lost 1-2 Good luck Cola! :)

yeah ike used to be my main it was to laggy though I just chose random and got stupid wolf other than that good games

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
ok if nobody tells me who won i am going to face shadow fire and everybody else will be disqualified do not complain it just makes it worse

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
ya know what screw the tourny i need a mod ta close this reason no one is participating i declare meself the winner since i was da only guy ta do anything

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
ya know what screw the tourny i need a mod ta close this reason no one is participating i declare meself the winner since i was da only guy ta do anything
Erm, shouldn't have you just stretched the deadline? Some people might actually be busy. Well anyway congratulations Cola for winning (?)

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Erm, shouldn't have you just stretched the deadline? Some people might actually be busy. Well anyway congratulations Cola for winning (?)
well fine I will wait a couple more weeks if nobody does anything by then its dead and I win

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
yes yes wait for reply mmm hmm why did u chose rip13 as ur name by the way dont ask me why mine is crappycola I just randomly thought of somthing

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
i think you should post each other directly and i dont think geno is going to be able to make it dont worry if blankvi or geno dont post u guys still go on anyway cuz at least your trying to get ahold of each other

Top Bottom