• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT Presents: Mango Juice - a MELEE Tournament (March 21, 2009) RESULTS posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Gimpy don ruin my funny lol.
@ sleepy ya i know they were hard im mad i didn't make it. I wanted to be hard so i could prove my self cuz i really want to show the pr folk what i got. Oh well still i tried callin you to play on tuesday . But you never answer the phone ho ! ! !

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
Hugs and Romeo had the sickest team name, Clockwork Orange reference..

It sucked losing to you guys in losers :( Congrats to Hugs for showing he can still compete though by getting top 8. Can't wait for the vids.

Egoclapper

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure you've told me on aim something to the effect of:

"MM my fox, I need to learn the match-up."
money is money. money matches are by definition serious. don't worry bro, you lost six bucks in "chump change." you still look cool.

And you don't play me enough. I know how to hold back/sandbag pretty **** well. You can ask Connor or Futile if you'd like. They know.
LOL riiiight. who have you beaten again? that's just your normal skill level dog.

i'll wait for you to dig through some tourny results.

oh, what's that silence i hear? is it you dodging my question? is it you making sure you never respond to this part of my reply?

cause you've accomplished nada. we're almost three months into 2009 and you've accomplished nothing. i'd be embarassed, personally. but that's just me.

beat someone and then you can talk about how you "sandbag" like it's an art form. it's hilarious how you think that's a skill or something -- just makes you look hella noob.

Also, 3$ is chump change.
:laugh: I guess I'll always money match you for $3 then since it's easy money for me :laugh:

I honestly don't care about the PR considering it's highly skewed. You know that just as well as I do.
and of course you have never explained why or how, ever. i don't think it's skewed; it's accurate except for one or two people. why don't you ask mango what he thinks of your skill level? :laugh:

But every time I play him, I see progress.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

johns johns johns
I guess this just shows how well you know my play style or how well you've "figured" me out LOL.
iono, the six bucks in my pocket speaks volumes

Oh btw, YS is probably my most disliked neutral and you getting 4 stocked is pretty bad...
honestly i didn't care cause i knew i'd win the next two matches :laugh: once the match is way out of hand it doesn't really matter anymore, at least not against someone i know i can beat so consistently. i just save the energy for the next match. so it serves to make noobs like you cocky, but in the end i win the set and the money (and keeps said noobs money matching me)

honestly beating someone on their own counterpick is much more impressive, cause that's what you have to do in tournament

no matter how hard you try to john, no one loses two money matches in a row and feels good about it. get *****.

and i know you're salty about it because all it took was a little innocuous comment that i bait everyone with and you go off like an eruption.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
sad times... i really wish i went. my apologies go out champ, mango, and any single women came hoping for an opportunity to meet me. I was pretty exhausted from finals and overslept. my bad guys. but i'm gonna start getting back into melee i promise.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Good games to everyone.

I had fun. I was surprised at my placing. I played like my old ways. The only exception was that I lacked adaptability. I couldn't react to anything that gave me problems, since I'm out of practice. I was kind of playing autopilot the whole day.

Which is why I didn't look "rusty" in some matches, but most definitely did in others.

Forward: You ****, you were supposed to stay in winners...

I did better than most, but I was still in no position to compete with people who already gave me trouble back in my prime.

GG's to everyone, I'll train up for genesis.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Tourney was fun. Even the part when Forward and Zhu wiped the floor with me! ^_^

Taj: Yay, mewtwo is so awesome. I should quit peach!
Kouryuu: You have a very defensive Peach. Sorry for camping, but I hope it was fun.
Connor: Why are you so good? And only 15 years old!? It was very nice playing you in that money match. Hope you had fun. ^^
Lunin: Please be happy.
SS: I thought you could beat Mango, but oh well, u will next time.
Edrees: We will play someday. Someday...T_T

Sheen: Thanks for helping me with mah car. Sorry about mah tire. Thank you so very much.

festizzio

Smash Champion
what's this with people complaining about norm's, that **** was amazing

don't order the breakfast next time

edit: pink shinobi, you should get connor to bring his squirtle card with him to the next tourney you're both at, it's your avatar

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
It was fun seeing every1 (10 ppl) there! =D

Only match I saw was Luigi/Knivez vs Lunin/Sheridan, w/Alan's clutch finish. Good stuff, sir.

SF4 looked awesome, from the 1 round that I saw...

Jeff is such a man, it's like, wow. Even if Zhu did ff, he's still numba wan 2 me! :lick:

Sounded like a relly fun time. Too bad Mango didn't get juced...:lick:

Maybe I'll actually be able to stick around one of these days...

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Okay Egoclapper. You can give yourself a pat on the back. You actually beat me after all the tourney/money matches we've had.

Let's see you do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom