• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr.Mario guy (DMG/Dr. Runaway guy!) is inhuman, now with vids!

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
thats right folks, should be #1 in the texas PR but the texas PR panel is pretty meh

and he'd own tourneys if he didnt leave in the middle of them rofl

this guy is inhuman! even reflex asks him for advice

discuss

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lolol. Wow.

U actually made a thread? I'm... in shock sir.

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
ey DMG ill prolly go to texas tourney on april with hedi, paxz and prolly lazh will be fun if we can have sum dittos offline :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ey DMG ill prolly go to texas tourney on april with hedi, paxz and prolly lazh will be fun if we can have sum dittos offline :p
Alright, I'll remember that.

Hot Arms, post some vids mayun

MBreeto

Smash Ace
who r the top warios? seriously, we dont have a thread do we? i would say who i think r the best, but i dont want to leave out names

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No love for PhantomX, not even from the Mexicans :p Seriously though, these threads are ********, they're either giant meatriding or giant flame threads.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
hahha we love you p.x
Dude, let me know when Hedi has decided whether or not he's coming for sure, I want to money match his ***, to end our dispute for good :X He won't have controller/lag johns in person >: )

Bass MIGHT be coming to this, trying to get him here, then, if we get another Wario, we could have the final doubles results be:

1. Team OM NOM NOM (Wario + Wario/GW)
1. Team HECHALE EL PEDO, HUE! (Wario + Wario)
1. Team LOL BASS, THIS ISN'T WIFI (Wario + Wario)
4. Team where M2K is :p

PKNintendo

Smash Master
DMG is a strange entity. He posts alot, one of the best and he's close. Very few pros' are accessible. He should be part of the SBR.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
OMG DMG, how did he Fair your fully charged waft and kill you? O.o.

Yay, Other then me using the Uthrow, I play like you offline, maybe not so much SHFFs, but yeah.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Thanks buddy.
LMAO

who r the top warios? seriously, we dont have a thread do we? i would say who i think r the best, but i dont want to leave out names
IMO, Reflex, DMG, fiction, PX, Hunger, Afrothundah ,paxz(maybe, havent heard much from him recently) and me. (in no particular order but some of the best fo sho)

I lol'd at team LOL BASS THIS ISNT WIFI. (whose mah partner?)

Are you talking about whobo phantom? My mom isnt letting me go to kansas so I dont think theres anyway she'll let me go to whobo. However, things may change once she acknowledges my skill in the art of driving.

If she doesn't, I'll be in college next year(most likely OU) so she won't be able to stop me then hehehe.

Also, I would consider any person that has made money from a tourny a pro.(Although some people are more pro than others. *cough m2k*

BTW, is it me, or do most good wario mains have weird and/or uncommon names?
Bassem, Shephard, Juan...I say the weirder your name, the better affinity for wario you have!

P.S. I buttsecks all of you at dittos

P.S.S. You know its true, so don't deny it

P.S.S.S. WA!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
BTW, is it me, or do most good wario mains have weird and/or uncommon names?
Bassem, Shephard, Juan...I say the weirder your name, the better affinity for wario you have!

P.S. I buttsecks all of you at dittos

P.S.S. You know its true, so don't deny it

P.S.S.S. WA!
My name is Bobby, it's too plain/common, I suck with Wario :(

And yeah you buttsecks us at dittos. So does Duffman, he's ridiculously good at Dittos, I picked some ditto stuff up from him.

bassem6

Smash Lord
bo-bee in egyptian means puppy dog. So bobby is close enough to that so your name can be considered weird.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
1. Team OM NOM NOM (Wario + Wario/GW)
1. Team HECHALE EL PEDO, HUE! (Wario + Wario)
1. Team LOL BASS, THIS ISN'T WIFI (Wario + Wario)
4. Team where M2K is :p
What makes you think OM NOM NOM Would be higher than HECHALE EL PEDO, HUE?

IMO, Reflex, DMG, fiction, PX, Hunger, Afrothundah ,paxz(maybe, havent heard much from him recently) and me. (in no particular order but some of the best fo sho)
Sorry Im poor so I was with no internet like for 2 months, Ill be uploading videos soon and getting back to a normal youtube life xD.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
DMG doesnt deserve top spot(for the sole reason he doesn travel) but he is VERY VERY good. I havnt played the guy since like HOBO 3.......ROFL! DMG, if you read this, plz play me next time you se eme! go to hobo 14!!!!!!

GMo

Smash Apprentice
bassem said:
If she doesn't, I'll be in college next year(most likely OU) so she won't be able to stop me then hehehe.
You're gonna be so beast once you get up here to Norman, you have no idea.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG doesnt deserve top spot(for the sole reason he doesn travel) but he is VERY VERY good. I havnt played the guy since like HOBO 3.......ROFL! DMG, if you read this, plz play me next time you se eme! go to hobo 14!!!!!!
I'm going, we will play. :)

Top Bottom