• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr.Mario guy (DMG/Dr. Runaway guy!) is inhuman, now with vids!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
none of the better warios (cept for reflex just this past weekend) travel OOS do they
Not as of yet. Afro will be coming to WHOBO though... I would love to go OOS, but I don't have any money, being a college student :\ DMG would go out of state, but his mom cockblocks him a lot, as does Bass'. Fiction is just a lazy git.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Meh im better. ask him yourself if you dont believe?
Lolol u don't use Wario, silly YD.

<3.

Also, I will travel OOS soon with No Koast, I plan on using a ton of people there unless I have to use Wario the entire way, I'd like to use my IC's or G&W or Diddy or Snake or Olimar more lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
dr runaway guy!
d4ba called me that when I did that to him haha, but I got him back with a G&W ditto on Green Greens. That stage is better than Brinstar for me lolol, always works out for me even in teams.

Btw I've been working on Diddy, I'll get some vids for you to critique. I think my biggest problem is not using tilts enough and not using Side B enough. I've learned not to Down B toss bananas with my back towards people cause they'll just catch it, I'd rather it fly behind me and throw my opponents away than let them be able to grab a nana for free.

I've also been trying to work on camping/playing a better OOS game and doing stuff like tossing bananas normally instead of always trying to glide toss.

Excellence

Smash Champion
d4ba called me that when I did that to him haha, but I got him back with a G&W ditto on Green Greens. That stage is better than Brinstar for me lolol, always works out for me even in teams.

Btw I've been working on Diddy, I'll get some vids for you to critique. I think my biggest problem is not using tilts enough and not using Side B enough. I've learned not to Down B toss bananas with my back towards people cause they'll just catch it, I'd rather it fly behind me and throw my opponents away than let them be able to grab a nana for free.

I've also been trying to work on camping/playing a better OOS game and doing stuff like tossing bananas normally instead of always trying to glide toss.
What, you don't want to play? Well that's fine. I'll just keep harassing you.

No just kiding. <333

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Meh, RC > CY

Pick up Wario so you don't get pwned on RC/Brinstar. Do et CY.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
And yeah you buttsecks us at dittos. So does Duffman, he's ridiculously good at Dittos, I picked some ditto stuff up from him.
Thanks, You are giving me too much credit lol. I wish we could of had more dittos. We will, specially in summer i hope. Counterpicks destroy me though :(
We need to MM you and Phantom vs me and error all warios:chuckle:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

Don't play as Diddy Kong. He's the most boring character in the game to fight.

You already have a reputation for running away with Wario; don't let it get any worse. :(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Don't play as Diddy Kong. He's the most boring character in the game to fight.

You already have a reputation for running away with Wario; don't let it get any worse. :(
I already played as him, just not very seriously. I usually use him vs G&W and try to get a stage like FD or SV cause he just wrecks G&W and he's fairly easy to use.

Meh, I wanna be the best or near best for Texas with as many characters as possible.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Just so you know, that generally doesn't work out. Usually when you pick up a ****load of characters, it's at the expense of your other characters. It's like that saying "wielder of all, master of none."

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Just so you know, that generally doesn't work out. Usually when you pick up a ****load of characters, it's at the expense of your other characters. It's like that saying "wielder of all, master of none."
Except you've seen my IC's, my G&W, my Diddy, etc and they are actually not that bad (quite good if I say so myself). I'm not gonna pick up EVERYONE, just want like 10 titles haha. So far I might have 2-3.

I can actually infinite for real with them, not that fancy CG I used to try and do haha. As for Diddy, I think I play him campy enough :D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I never said they're bad (you're not bad with any character you play, you're DMG, lol), I just said you probably won't be able to take your characters to the same level that a dedicated main would be able to.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well... *looks at Diddy, G&W, and IC's*

lol.

I already got those pretty good without using them like a main :D

I wanna work on Snake too, only thing I got good with him is Nade game and Dthrow game.

Oh well, No Koast will suffer from my onslaught of characters :)

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
DMG I like your Wario, but you never use Waft as often as you should. Really nice defensive play but that Waft is there to be used, man.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG I like your Wario, but you never use Waft as often as you should. Really nice defensive play but that Waft is there to be used, man.
I use it varyingly. Sometimes I want a quick kill, other times I will save it for the 42% damage especially vs Snake. That is so useful to kill him, have my Waft become fully charged, and be able to Dair from 0-20% right into an inescapable Fully Charged Waft.

Same for G&W, I can kill him fast normally so why waste a Waft on that? I'd rather hit him with a full one and basically take half his lifespan in one hit lol.

For other characters, I agree though I save it too much where 42% would be ok but a quick kill would be nice too.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
Jesus, never mind. I just watched your vid vs Razer. That was the most boring match I've ever seen. I've seen Snake vs Rob matches that were better. You must have double-hopped thirty go**** times in a row.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Jesus, never mind. I just watched your vid vs Razer. That was the most boring match I've ever seen. I've seen Snake vs Rob matches that were better. You must have double-hopped thirty go**** times in a row.
There's no denying it's effective though... it just sucks to watch. I can't bring myself to play like that, though I may need to do so against some of the most dangerous characters :(

Popertop

Smash Champion
I use it varyingly. Sometimes I want a quick kill, other times I will save it for the 42% damage especially vs Snake. That is so useful to kill him, have my Waft become fully charged, and be able to Dair from 0-20% right into an inescapable Fully Charged Waft.

Same for G&W, I can kill him fast normally so why waste a Waft on that? I'd rather hit him with a full one and basically take half his lifespan in one hit lol.

For other characters, I agree though I save it too much where 42% would be ok but a quick kill would be nice too.
I also tend to save it vs Snake and G&W

if G&W likes to Dair, super waft to the rescue!

and full waft to kill Snake right after he starts his cypher is waaay too good.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Why would you force yourself to have to get Snake to 140+ when you can finish him off at 90? :\ They're easy enough to land on him if you SDI the nairs quickly and correctly (especially to get below him). If I do happen to have the full one the I'll try to get them when they're cyphering high.

GW I use it as I see the opportunities, regardless of charge. He's much more likely to interrupt your waft than Snake is.

Then again we all play differently, so whatever.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I gimped Razer with a full waft at HOBO 13, that was the same match that I 3 stocked him on SV. But he did call no food johns, and those are legit. I've not beat him like a 3 stock since that.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I got a Cypher bite on him at FS5 and still managed to lose that round XD Curse my not being able to play patient enough!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
what kind of situation was the gimp?
He had to DJ from fairly low and try to Upb, he was around 50%. I caught him with the rising part, he airdodged a bit on his way down to avoid me gimping his Cypher with Bite, and he ends up having to Upb and gets caught under the stage.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Dr.Runaway, DRA.

Thats DMG's new nickname.

Your Wario camps too ****ing much lol but you **** people by doing so. XDDD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
See, DMG, you were complaining that you weren't known well enough, and you got people from even NY poking fun at your playstyle :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
See, DMG, you were complaining that you weren't known well enough, and you got people from even NY poking fun at your playstyle :p
I know him from a Brawl Clan chat room that I troll/have fun in haha.

Halberd and Florida in general know about me, same for some of Cali. That's good enough for me. But, I still wanna be really good with a lot of characters, I won't stop until I am the best with at least 5 characters in Texas.

Top Bottom