• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

viperboys MSOP3 - postponed until the championships. check out Evansville APril 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
this tournament will be postponed until the championship tournament. it will be re-posted quite a while ahead, and will be featured until the midwest regional zones, and hopefully tournament discussion as well.

thanks to all the posts, without them, i may have not ran the circuit event.

in the mean time, i will be co-hosing a seperate tourament with Rich Wheeler/Peef, in Evansville Indiana, which will be posted soon. Its a great facility, I've seen it myself, and it has everything we need to run a tournament successfully.

can someone please close this thread for the time being, until its appropriate to re-open it? thanks.

and thanks again to everyone's support. see you april 4th in evansville... because im gonna win that one

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
3-5 people from champaign would probably come to this...as long as its not during spring break which is the week of mar. 23

viperboy_74

Smash Master
i'd be willing to make this a circuit event, but thats not something i can just do.

if the attendence is looking high enough, i'd gladly declare it a circuit event and see what we can do

Tink

Smash Hero
**** son, i was gonna say go with the smaller venue, but this could get kinda big....TJ you should see if you can bargain the guy down to like, 50 bux cheaper.....and if we get a certain amount of people, add the extra 50 or something.....you mighttt be able to work a deal out o_0.

Vro

Smash Lord
april 11th is my birthday and 4/20 is a holiday.

but go go circuit event at viperboy's.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
when you said 3 hours from stl and 3 hours from chi, I was hoping a little closer to springfield, but thats still pretty close, I hope I can make it.

BunBun

Smash Master
Middle of Ohio is late March / early April. It would be killer if either you or Aquteen (MoH guy) could hold it in late April. If we can get this separated by about 3+ weeks from MoH, it would make for a killer circuit event.

Anyway, PM me or something.

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
We don't have the middle of ohio venue set up quite yet, but we've set the date for late march/early april...

It'd be cool if one of us could move to the next month, but like bunbun said, you'll have to talk to Aquteen about that part. I'm not really in charge of the venue and date dealio.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
though it is still in the works, this will likely be a circuit event

the more posts we have expressing interest, the more likely it'll happen :)

spaceballs -
we shall see :)

Big_R

Smash Champion
lets do it and i wanna mm any samus's even tho it bores me to play them. it's business time!

Big_R

Smash Champion
YOU KNOW WHEN I'M DOWN TO MY SOCKS IT'S TIME FOR BUSINESS THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED BUSINESS SOCKS OOOOOOOOH

I'm down 2/3 $5 neutrals only
ok but we get a ban right?

tuesday night is the nigth we visit your mother's house but wedsneday night is the night we make looove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom