• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

viperboys MSOP3 - postponed until the championships. check out Evansville APril 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_R

Smash Champion
oh man if its march 28th thats spring break weekend. then i just gotta ifnd a way over there since watty is goin to fla

but im down and ima speak into the microphone lol sliq aka mic hoggy mcgee

4% APR

Smash Champion
oh man if its march 28th thats spring break weekend. then i just gotta ifnd a way over there since watty is goin to fla

If you could make it up to Cf you could probably go with us, i can't promise that until I talk to them though

PEEF!

Smash Hero
IF things go as planned, I will get the software needed to record 2 mics into one laptop. Having a hard time finding it tho, but I'm betting I'll have it. If anyone can gimmie that it would be nice...

yes he does, and he's a pretty good sport about it despite him being mainly a Brawl guy.
Thanks, a Brawl guy no longer you may be happy to hear. I've kinda quit brawl. I haven't found my disc since late January, and I have been going Melee only. Just a better game.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
IF things go as planned, I will get the software needed to record 2 mics into one laptop. Having a hard time finding it tho, but I'm betting I'll have it. If anyone can gimmie that it would be nice...
Couldnt you use a splitter for 2 mics, and record them on one audio channel? you wouldnt need new software

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Couldnt you use a splitter for 2 mics, and record them on one audio channel? you wouldnt need new software
I would need a mixer, not just a splitter, and I have a usb mic and a 1/8th mic. I found a way to record with both of them so its all good. Just gotta record with 2 different programs each with their own mic, then combine them later.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Thanks, a Brawl guy no longer you may be happy to hear. I've kinda quit brawl. I haven't found my disc since late January, and I have been going Melee only. Just a better game.
It always brings a tear to my eye when a boy takes his first steps into manhood.

Cups

Smash Ace
yo this a Street Fighter 4 tourney? Ill be bringin a 3rd strike and sf4 set up if enough interest is expressed. . .

KC is interested indeed.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
haha, i was generally confuesed at the first half of that post.

slight problem with the date we were trying, i'll be checking the building again tomorrow afternoon. check for updates late tomorrow

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Since you're getting used to 'Rich Wheeler' I'm going to take the inevitable step forward and just start calling you 'Wheels'
Haha, love it. Perhaps people won't be expecting my laughably slow gameplay.

This needs to be the 28th.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
28th and first of April seem well liked. There was some problem with the 28th however... If Vboy doesn't post it Ill post it for him later today.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
28th is my son's visitation day, so the 4th would more than likely work better for me. I'm just a yoshi guy though, whichever is best for the whole.

Apples

Smash Apprentice
The 28th is great. As long as it's not too close to the next circuit event, cause then I won't be able to request off again so soon. A confirmed date would be nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom