• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Weekly Match-Up Rediscussion: Meta Knight

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
As the number of characters left to discuss in the Peach Weekly Match-Up Discussion thread begins to dwindle, I've have decided to start up topics for rediscussing characters who I feel may need to be covered again. This is primarily due to potential changes in the match up, new discoveries, new tactics and how they may have affected the match up. Also, for some characters, because they were discussed a long time ago, they may be out of date

Now because I can't trust some of you on this board, I'm going to copy/paste these rules on all of these rediscussion threads:

-SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS WITH EXAMPLES/EVIDENCE/THOUGHT/VIDEO. Do not say "Snake beats Peach" or "Peach owns Wolf" or something out of the blue without explaining why, you are just wasting thread space. Keep intelligent discussion.

-We are here to learn, not fight. We're all trying to become better Peach players, so please don't get into over heated discussions - learn and be reasonable.

-This thread serves two purposes. A) To determine how the matchup goes for Peach. B) To determine how to handle the matchup. So not only post why you think it goes (see guideline below), but post strategies and what you do that works.

-Feel free to add really good tactics you discover of a character already discussed. New tactics are helpful and don't think just because its already been discussed not to add anything, or we will never get better information on the matchup as the meta game progresses!

- PLEASE let me know if you want me to highlight anything from the thread discussion into that respective character's "summary" on this page. I'm not always sure whats the best advice and whats not so help point it out to me for me to highlight

- Attempting to ridicule someone to prove your point will not be tolerated. It disgusts me when people try to do this. If someone struggles with something and you don't or if someone thinks the match up is such and such because of this and you think 'well you can do this and this, why are they saying that?' for the love of god, explain to them your viewpoint. Insults such as 'well your air game must suck if you find this hard' are pathetic, childish and I will mostly likely disregard whatever else you have to say

I wish I didn't have to feel the need to do this as it clusters up the OP of each of these topics and someones going to have a cry about me putting this but sadly, I can't trust some of you. I don't care about personal feuds or the like. Keep the discussion match up related ok?

Now that's out of the way...this rediscussion will be dedicated to:

Meta Knight

Last time he was discussed, he wasn't on top. Surely that merits some form of discussion

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It's also nice to point out what they have about us.

PEACH
Difficulty: 60:40

"You out range her bad on the ground, just stick with tilts if she wants to fight on the ground. If you see Peach approaching with a floating Dair or Fair you can either Upb through it from the ground, try to dair them from above, or wait for them to stop (For Dair you can just Fair them sometimes but for their Fair I just either wait or Upb that sucker.)

For turnips, either catch them or just avoid them. Edgeguarding, I usually don't bother too much with it unless she is sent fairly low and is forced to float for awhile or die. As for her edgeguarding you, you usually can go high enough to where she can't hit you and find a safe way down or just be creative and not overly repetitive.

That's it, it's a pretty straightforward match IMO, just abuse your range on the ground with tilts and either abuse your range in the air, your invincibility frames with grounded Upb's, or just reposition yourself and stay out of danger. There's not much more to it than that IMO."

-Dr. Mario Guy

If they approach with float and then dair you can just shield the dair and hit her with nair oos if you time it right. If they float and then fair shield and wait for her to jab and grab her after the seccond jab.

Tornado is pretty good iirc becasue it goes through turnips.
If the peach is on the ground you should do fine with tilts, because you simply outrange her.

For edgeguarding you have to hit her before she does her up B.

-.Tero
Edrees' response said:
"You guys are right that her massively outranges her on the ground. and that's a good strategy to go, but the thing is MK doesn't really have the tools to force her to stay on the ground. Also, one thing Peach can do to stay competitive on the ground is to shield and counter with a turnip. Her downsmash also more often than not will shield poke metanight, so whenever I'm near him on the ground a lot of times I downsmash. to get him back in the air and get myself some space.

MK can really mess her up with his up b invincibility frames, it gives her a hard time, that was mentioned before. Basically the more patient player will often win this matchup, MK can't be as super aggressive as usual, and Peach has to camp like crazy to create openings. Peach is lucky that thanks to her UP B its pretty tough for MK to edgeguard her, though if you make crafty use of n-air (one of the best moves against peach IMO) you can sitll do it. She cannot edgeguard metaknight period.

Peach can beat MK but relies on him being a worse player or making mistakes, or not knowing the matchup extremely well. This is actually the matchup I know best in the entire game, I could not main Peach if I didn't know it that well because I'd be taken out so often in the first couple of rounds.

Meta I feel just has answers to most of what Peach can think of, he has the tools, just sometimes he has to be real creative to use those tools."

-Edreese
Peach- Meta Knight has a far superior air and ground game. Peach's float ability will be worthless to her, and she has no strong approach options.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
Metaknight is the top tier of the game, unfortunately for him, he has zero projectiles. Peach has turnips, so really you play defensively, and get him by throwing turnips. Metaknights have a tedency to dodge alot since his spotdodge is uber-rific, so it's not always wise to use turnips as an approach.

Keep your distance, and MK's sword won't be so much of a problem. If MK starts to whorenado, then counter with Ftilt, Utilt, sometimes Dtilt, and a good timed Fsmash. Shielding would be okay, but you have to be quick since it depletes your shield like mad, and MK can recover easily after a tornado. Shield to Dsmash sometimes works.

Toad his glide because MK ALWAYS glide attack. Or at least 95% of the time they do.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I stand by the 60:40 matchup ratio.

He dies off the top early due to his weight - we have great vertical KO capability with ftilt.

Our bair trades with every aerial he has.

Turnips allow us to play super defensive. Which is the safest way to win.

Shorthop float dair his dsmash attempts - dair his shuttle loops.

If he starts to tornado:

(If your in the air) Drop down and charge fsmash.

(If your on the ground) Roll away and fsmash.

We also have killer counterpick stages in Green Greens, Yoshi's Island Melee, and to a lesser extent, even Halberd and Norfair.

And something I've been wondering... does fair, bair, outrange his glide attack? Most likely it's just an online thing, but I haven't been able to test it out yet.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I truly believe this could be more than 60:40 IMO when MK knows the matchup and invests in the matchup as equally as Peach will have to. He's just.... so hard in general for everyone. He has an answer to the majority of her moveset, and I believe she has to rely on turnips.

I just can't find an answer to a campy MK who spaces. And when I start throwing turnips, they can catch them, or use practically the majority of their moveset to get rid of them.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
im in agreement w/ 60:40 although i never fight more than the spam MKs who are just annoying to fight so i can't say much. tunips turnips and moar turnips. one of the few times i can be caught camping as Peach.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Toad his glide because MK ALWAYS glide attack. Or at least 95% of the time they do.

Sometimes you have to watch out for an MK that knows what you're thinknig along these lines. On saturday I saw KDJ glide behind someone who expected the glide attack, cancel it, and dsmash. If you pull out toad, you're not gonna have a snowball's chance in hell of blocking a follow up if he glides right by you.

I mean, obviously most MK's will go for glide attack, but just be careful if you're dealing with someone who's a step above your average player.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
cna't MKs glide attack beat toads spores too? i've seen him cancel Fsmash w/ it....
*shrug* I dunno about that. Glide attack pauses MK's animation for a moment to execute the attack, so I would imagine spores would hit him regardless. Though there is exceptions like when MK hits the top of toad, and doesn't get hit by any spores at all, then just flaps behind Peach. Most of the time, I don't do a grounded Toad anyway, as I just shorthop Toad, it prevents a canceled Dsmash or Fsmash, which quite frankly, is all I'm worried about since those moves can kill. Utilt counter for MK is whatevers.

MK's, or at least most of them, aren't exactly the brightest cookies in the jar. Most of them rely on MK's priority to win a match, without having the necessary skill to maximize MK's other uses. In short, it takes a few times before an MK player realizes that Peach can punish a glide approach. So they will stop glide attacking or just not glide at all. Either way, I don't lose much, and on the latter, it's even better because then it eliminates one approach for Meta Knight.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i see what you're saying, most MKs will glide attack first and ask questions later. Guess I'm just stressing the importance of knowing just who you're playing against.

BentoBox

Smash Master
"We also have killer counterpick stages in Green Greens, Yoshi's Island Melee, and to a lesser extent, even Halberd and Norfair."

The first two are always banned these days, and you do not want to counterpick a MK in Norfair... Ask d.peach.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
about that glide attack thing, an experienced MK can cancel his glide and immediately dash grab, which could be problematic if he notices that the peach player toads alot.

Sky`

Smash Lord
I'm very beset that this matchup is 65/35 at best, and saying anything otherwise, is just being biased as a peach main. =/

Lets face it, Azen won't beat M2K's MK, cause when you've got two amazing players, the MK is going to always come on top versus a Peach.

Why?

There are way to many things MK's can do to exploit peach. It's just not happenin.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Razzie pulls turnip, Razzie jumps, Razzie floats, and as soon as the animation starts MK goes into Hurricane Katrina mode. What then? ;o

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
How? I assume that when you Dair approach him you're at his body height, a little bit higher, more or less. If he tornados he'll trap you inside.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
not if you see him coming and possibly hop higher, or started higher to begin w/ expecting it to come. thats what i was posting about. but otherwise yes you will get sucked in, and at that point its best to try and run.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm very beset that this matchup is 65/35 at best, and saying anything otherwise, is just being biased as a peach main. =/

Lets face it, Azen won't beat M2K's MK, cause when you've got two amazing players, the MK is going to always come on top versus a Peach.
M2K is to MetaKnight what Azen is to Peach. I wouldn't agree.

I actually don't think we have any Peach that's seriously comparably to a "Peach M2K" yet. The closest we had was Edreeses, and even then, there was some ways to go.

And when I say 60/40, it's from my own logical judgment. It's not because "oh, Peach is awesome and can do anything!", it's because when I think of the phrase "MK ***** Peach" my mind says "No, not really."

Peach can handle an MK - it's tough, but he can be dealt with.

BentoBox said:
The first two are always banned these days, and you do not want to counterpick a MK in Norfair... Ask d.peach.
Oh yea, planking. :psycho:

I've never encountered planking myself really, I'd consider it a much different matchup.

We have turnips no? (Excluding Norfair shenanigans)

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Razzie pulls turnip, Razzie jumps, Razzie floats, and as soon as the animation starts MK goes into Hurricane Katrina mode. What then? ;o
back up out of that float and charge a fsamsh and hope that ho pulls out a golf club, i guess.

shinobiknight0

Smash Apprentice
back up out of that float and charge a fsamsh and hope that ho pulls out a golf club, i guess.
Lol, that's how I took the only one stock off of M2K when I played him Peach vs MK. Against the Whorenado I think the only thing you can do is that.

I don't think I've ever knocked a Metaknight out of the tornado with anything besides that.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Can you try to Peach Bomber the other direction as a run away? I would imagine the distance it would take for him to catch up, his tornado's priority would be low enough for you to Bair him.
naw. cause if the MK has any sort of a brain when he sees you swoosh away like that he most likely will drop the tornado and stalk you.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Peach and Metaknight is 70:30, at BEST 65:35. You guys just don't know it yet >_<

I guarantee most of you have never fought an MK that truly knows the matchup. It's nowhere near that bad when he doesn't know it and treats you like a normal character.

I tested this at BIO. I had no trouble with the MKs that didn't know the matchup, but California has a small set of MK's that DO know the matchup. One player in WA has figured this out and has been beating me lately, and I thought maybe I was doing it wrong, but the MK's I fought played exactly like him.

Basically, the MK should tornado every time Peach pulls a turnip (ending the tornado BEHIND her) and every time Peach fullhops. He should otherwise never ever approach and then up-B OOS if Peach attacks him in any other way.

I had no trouble with Tyrant in friendlies, took him to last stock. We talked about it afterwards and he had the same opinion as me; if Metaknight plays gay, Peach won't win, he just doesn't do that in friendlies. He noted up-B OOS and tornado as well. Sky` and I both lost to an MK playing in this exact same fashion- I lost to Viet (who was told by Irow to "tornado every time you hear a turnip pull" according to villi) who played exactly as I describe, and Sky's MK ran the timer out. You can only win by capitalizing on mistakes and baiting and it's really, really stupid.

If an MK really, really knows the Peach matchup, it's 70:30 and Peach's worst matchup by far. 65:35 at best.

And when I say 60/40, it's from my own logical judgment. It's not because "oh, Peach is awesome and can do anything!", it's because when I think of the phrase "MK ***** Peach" my mind says "No, not really."

Peach can handle an MK - it's tough, but he can be dealt with.
You have never played an MK that knows exactly what to do. If the MK approaches you, he's doing it wrong.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's really a shame that matchups and counterpicks are so concrete now. Like...there is hardly any room for flexibility in this game regarding character matchups. It's a "do this or you'll most likely lose anyway" kind of scenario. *sigh*

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Space with Fair and other aerials. If you're trying to approach with floating Dair move behind him as you hit his sheild so he cant hit you.

The instant fair hits the shield you get up-B'd, regardless of spacing, even if you autocancel it perfectly and try to immediately shield/spotdodge/jab/roll away.

Move behind him with dair? He can up-B out of shield you WHILE the dair is hitting if tap jump is on :/ or up-B backwards when you move back, or jump nair or even tornado out of shied.

Peach has no approaches.

MK's, or at least most of them, aren't exactly the brightest cookies in the jar. Most of them rely on MK's priority to win a match, without having the necessary skill to maximize MK's other uses.
That's exactly why I'm saying this match is only horrible at the highest levels. When you fight a smart MK that camps you it's horrifyingly difficult to win.

Greens is legal in WA, and I beat most MK's there, get ***** xD
Sometimes you have to watch out for an MK that knows what you're thinknig along these lines. On saturday I saw KDJ glide behind someone who expected the glide attack, cancel it, and dsmash. If you pull out toad, you're not gonna have a snowball's chance in hell of blocking a follow up if he glides right by you.
I see this pretty often actually, top level MK's do NOT glide attack every time.

I truly believe this could be more than 60:40 IMO when MK knows the matchup and invests in the matchup as equally as Peach will have to. He's just.... so hard in general for everyone. He has an answer to the majority of her moveset, and I believe she has to rely on turnips.

I just can't find an answer to a campy MK who spaces. And when I start throwing turnips, they can catch them, or use practically the majority of their moveset to get rid of them.
Aha, your MK is doing it mostly right, now he just needs to tornado every time you pull the turnip xD

Also, Sean's MK catches the turnips and glide tosses to fsmash. >_<

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
What you say sounds coherent, Praxis. Now, if MK is 70:30/65:35 Peach (the latter one, I agree with) WHAT ABOUT G&W LOL.

It's really a shame that matchups and counterpicks are so concrete now. Like...there is hardly any room for flexibility in this game regarding character matchups. It's a "do this or you'll most likely lose anyway" kind of scenario. *sigh*
Welcome to Brawl. -_-

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Basically, the MK should tornado every time Peach pulls a turnip (ending the tornado BEHIND her) and every time Peach fullhops. He should otherwise never ever approach and then up-B OOS if Peach attacks him in any other way.
How does this work? You should be able to punish mk if he is in close proximity after the nado if you release your shield immediately after the nado's hitbox disappears. (nado has 29 frames of cooldown) Yeah though peach is a sitting duck in the air 8(.

The instant fair hits the shield you get up-B'd, regardless of spacing, even if you autocancel it perfectly and try to immediately shield/spotdodge/jab/roll away.
This shouldn't be the case either.... peach has an optimum shield advantage of -2 and mk's up-b comes out on frame 8; you should be able to shield with room to spare. ....On the other hand if the mk uses his up-b so that he's invincible when your fair hits then you're screwed D:

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
How does this work? You should be able to punish mk if he is in close proximity after the nado if you release your shield immediately after the nado's hitbox disappears. (nado has 29 frames of cooldown) Yeah though peach is a sitting duck in the air 8(.
If you're holding a turnip and he ends with enough distance it becomes extremely difficult. You have to drop the shield, turn around, and throw the turnip. I wouldn't be surprised if its punishable and just really tight (like 2-3 frames available), the problem is that the risk/reward isn't there...if you punish it with a turnip hit and he immediately tornados again at close range you don't have enough shield strength to shield the whole nado without it breaking. :/

This shouldn't be the case either.... peach has an optimum shield advantage of -2 and mk's up-b comes out on frame 8; you should be able to shield with room to spare. ....On the other hand if the mk uses his up-b so that he's invincible when your fair hits then you're screwed D:
The bold part. He should use it as the fair touches the shield (maybe even a split second before, I mean Peach's fair animation is visible), not after the autocancel.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
What you say sounds coherent, Praxis. Now, if MK is 70:30/65:35 Peach (the latter one, I agree with) WHAT ABOUT G&W LOL.
i don't even want to see G@W
Honestly, as Peach and G&W approach higher levels of play, it's not that bad. G&W learns things to **** Peach really early on, but then starts losing his advantage. If G&W didn't have his up-B I'd honestly say the matchup is even. It's my absolute favorite matchup and I 2-0'd every G&W in NorCal in MM's or tournament during my first regional tournament (BIO2, over 150 entrants in singles) this weekend. Needless to say, all of the G&W's I fought were flabbergasted (especially the ones that were laughing to me about how bad the matchup is xD ).

The only other person who knows this matchup as well as me is Niko_K, and I think he'd agree. Peach:G&W is probably 60:40 at worst IMO.

MK, meanwhile, isn't that bad at lower levels, but becomes virtually unplayable when high level players know the matchup decide to play as gay as possible.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I haven't had any MK's Up + B OoS me before. Then again, I haven't fought many MK's who know the match up. My friend offline is getting better with him but he's still not very good

MK is MK. There's no other simpler way of saying it. The only good things Peach has in this match up is Turnips and her shield pressure (MK has a small shield but that still doesn't mean you aren't going to be shield poking much if he aims his shield up)

Everyone knows how to deal with the Tornado right? Aim your sheild upwards. This is because if MK wants his Tornado to keep on going, he has to keep pressing B, which in turn causes him to rise up. You can also pivot grab MK out of his Tornado if MK's body is around level with Peach's arm (grab). If you get caught in the Tornado, DI upwards. If MK uses his Tornado from miles away (which he shouldn't) F Smash him. If you're pulling up a Turnip and Mk tries to take advantage of that despite him being far away, hold A so you can F Smash with a Turnip in hand. It's not very practical but it still could be helpful

Edit:
If you're holding a turnip and he ends with enough distance it becomes extremely difficult. You have to drop the shield, turn around, and throw the turnip. I wouldn't be surprised if its punishable and just really tight (like 2-3 frames available), the problem is that the risk/reward isn't there...if you punish it with a turnip hit and he immediately tornados again at close range you don't have enough shield strength to shield the whole nado without it breaking. :/
Couldn't you just Reverse Glide Toss OoS?

Infact...you do know you can throw Turnips OoS right? Doesn't matter which way either. Well, it's easier if you use the C Stick

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I haven't had any MK's Up + B OoS me before. Then again, I haven't fought many MK's who know the match up. My friend offline is getting better with him but he's still not very good

MK is MK. There's no other simpler way of saying it. The only good things Peach has in this match up is Turnips and her shield pressure (MK has a small shield but that still doesn't mean you aren't going to be shield poking much if he aims his shield up)

Everyone knows how to deal with the Tornado right? Aim your sheild upwards. This is because if MK wants his Tornado to keep on going, he has to keep pressing B, which in turn causes him to rise up. You can also pivot grab MK out of his Tornado if MK's body is around level with Peach's arm (grab). If you get caught in the Tornado, DI upwards. If MK uses his Tornado from miles away (which he shouldn't) F Smash him. If you're pulling up a Turnip and Mk tries to take advantage of that despite him being far away, hold A so you can F Smash with a Turnip in hand. It's not very practical but it still could be helpful

Edit:
Couldn't you just Reverse Glide Toss OoS?
Reverse glide toss doesn't come out nearly as fast as a normal turnip OOS- there's extra startup time and it moves you away from him in the process, so he CAN shield before the lag ends.

Infact...you do know you can throw Turnips OoS right? Doesn't matter which way either. Well, it's easier if you use the C Stick
How do you throw turnip OOS backwards without dropping the shield and introducing shieldlag? C-stick with shield up causes a roll >_< Is there a simple trick I don't know?

Regardless, the MK usually moves away with the tornado. I can sometimes get a dash attack in but my shield'll be too weak.

The tornado does NOT make the matchup though. It's just something he can use every time you jump/turnip in order to damage you. It's the up-B OOS that makes approaching completely impossible in any way shape or form, and the tornado that makes your best attempts at approaching (autocancelled stuff and turnips) impractical.

Everyone knows how to deal with the Tornado right? Aim your sheild upwards.
Yep.

Yeah, like I said, I do fine against most MKs that don't know this matchup. I run DSF to last stock even. Even the MK's that do know the matchup, like Sean, I do fine against in friendlies. It's just when you go against them in tournament and they're willing to absolutely gay the crap out of you to win when it becomes a horrifying matchup. If the MK approaches you at all you have an opportunity, because Peach can shut down all of his approaches when grounded.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
You roll? O.o

I just pull up a Turnip (Down + B), hold my shield down (R Button) and press left/right on the C Stick (set to Smash attacks). I throw a Turnip in the desired direction just as I would if I didn't have my shield up. It's incredibly useful as a defensive/punishing option

How far away do you mean by far away? A reverse glide toss sends a Turnip reasonably far

If MK starts up his Tornado again...well it depends just how close he would be but I reckon you could pivot grab him since the pivot grab would move you back slightly and since MK had only just started the Tornado, his body would be about level with yours

Oh btw, just for the record, I see this match up as around the 65:35 region in MK's favour, give or take. I'm going to be honest here - I'm not confident enough to make a completely solid 'I think I am right because of this this and this* on the large majority of match ups and certainly not this one

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You roll? O.o

I just pull up a Turnip (Down + B), hold my shield down (R Button) and press left/right on the C Stick (set to Smash attacks). I throw a Turnip in the desired direction just as I would if I didn't have my shield up. It's incredibly useful as a defensive/punishing option
How do you throw turnip OOS backwards without dropping the shield and introducing shieldlag? C-stick with shield up causes a roll >_< Is there a simple trick I don't know?
I think he meant throwing a turnip OOS while glide tossing backwards. I don't think that's possible.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I think he meant throwing a turnip OOS while glide tossing backwards. I don't think that's possible.
You can still do it without having to drop your shield

Don't forget that you can Glide Toss because of you rolling. You can roll with your shield up remember?

Try this out

1. Pull up a Turnip
2. Have Peach facing left and put your sheild up
3. Press left on the control stick and right on the C Stick at the same time

I apologize if I seem to be missing something but I've never experienced shield drop lag with any kind of OoS Turnip throwing. It's like jumping OoS - it's the same as if you did it without your sheild up

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
You can still do it without having to drop your shield

Don't forget that you can Glide Toss because of you rolling. You can roll with your shield up remember?

Try this out

1. Pull up a Turnip
2. Have Peach facing left and put your sheild up
3. Press left on the control stick and right on the C Stick at the same time
I know this, but the glide toss animation adds extra lag. I use reverse glide toss to retreat-camp Marth and DK xD They have more time to shield from a glide tossed turnip compared to a normal OOS turnip.

I apologize if I seem to be missing something but I've never experienced shield drop lag with any kind of OoS Turnip throwing. It's like jumping OoS - it's the same as if you did it without your sheild up
Huh, I'll test when I get home. I just throw turnips OOS with A- I never tried the C-stick. I know C-sticking left and right roll when you have your shield up...but I can't think right now what happens when you do it in a turnip. Still doesn't stop him from ****** you when you jump or stop him from tornadoing away to safety.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Just camp with turnips and TRY to avoid his tornado at all costs. If you dair and he shields, IMMEDIATELY move away before the dair finishes or try to get behind him to avoid the incoming OoS options. Poke and Run. SAVE YOUR FAIR. Be EXTREMELY patient in this matchup and take things slow. This is one of peach's most turnip spamming matchups.

Top Bottom