• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'd love to start it as soon as possible, but I've gotta get the numbers and wait my turn.
I think I'm going to make an altering version with differing power sets/a twist to run in the BBR for when OS finishes his current game.

Also: I need 20 players for balance purposes, though I can make a couple tweaks if I don't hit that. I'll recruit the BBR. xD

Tom, would love to have you!
Chibo, no SK for you, mafia need fighting chance. xP
my upcoming game is also 20 players

hopefully mine is succesful. chibo's big *** game was successful but it was also irregular. and then yours can follow the lead =D

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahaha I was wondering when someone would step up and do Death Note.

It's like, such a natural theme but like Tom said it has soooo much potential. There are so many imaginable setups to build from that flavour that I'm sure everyone kind of has their own personal expectation for what it will take to live to to that theme's hype.

Go big or go home on this one Praxis. =P

It'll be awhile before you host it if you do it traditionally but it'll be a top priority game for me as it gets closer, that's for sure.

20 people is way too much imo unless I'm infinite shot dayvig

:059:
Oh well that's a reasonable balance mechanic. XD

<3 Gheb. That **** cracked me up.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
But which Kira? The original, the second Kira, or X-Kira?
BETTER NOT LET HIM GET YOUR LAST NAME, TOM.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you run an altered version in the BBR, no BBR players could play in DGames!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Had one person request to be replaced in Bioware, however the pool of replacements is currently empty :O If anyone can cover in, either PM me or hit me up on AIM to let me know

JoanBud

Smash Rookie
you have literally never posted anywhere
I have but not under this account. My old account was Florida, and I played many games here. Unfortunately, I've forgotten my password and email for that account, so I just figured I'd make a new one. Hopefully this isn't a problem.

P.S. *cough*whatever happened to the role creation competition*cough*

JoanBud

Smash Rookie
I have one ready, and I also have Tom's AIM from a while back. Should I just get him to approve it?
Oh, and I'll also /in for current small game recruitment.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I have but not under this account. My old account was Florida, and I played many games here. Unfortunately, I've forgotten my password and email for that account, so I just figured I'd make a new one. Hopefully this isn't a problem.

P.S. *cough*whatever happened to the role creation competition*cough*
I have one ready, and I also have Tom's AIM from a while back. Should I just get him to approve it?
Oh, and I'll also /in for current small game recruitment.
eGRUNTZ!!!

sup dude haha

i think i blocked u on aim because i forgot who you were and you play insulted me and i didnt remember if i knew you or not LMFAO

yea you should ask xiivi or marshy to look at your setup

im sure it wont be a problem

also, xiivi can probably reset your Florida password

JoanBud

Smash Rookie
Lol a'iight. I'll get ahead of one of their AIMs soon. You should actually play in the one I have planned--it's pretty freaking epic. Cereal Mascot Mafia. o_O

Unblock me, son! And sorry 'bout that--a project to test reactions for my psychology class.
I still <3 U.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i have to /out oddworld

the queue is taking longer than i had expected, and i must prioritize upcoming responsibilities

JoanBud

Smash Rookie
*cough*tom is ignoring us*cough*

Awhh man... I'm really coming down with something. :(
Take some Tylenol now, frozenflame.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
^I was thinking exactly this for a second lol, I bet my game halts the small list forevah =p

I have? Maybe as much as I've posted in this thread =p With that said JOIN MY GAME EVERYONE... IF YOU DO I WONT KILL YOU :mad:
fixed

I probably would join if I didn't have an early (possibly current) version of the setup sitting in my inbox.

Which I forgot to comment on...

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
All right, \in Oddworld since Marshy said he'd modkill me if I didn't.

(And Cello, PLEASE don't be indy this time. >.<)

Top Bottom