• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Riddle

Smash Lord
So, both the games I'm signed up for, just change Riddle to Dr. Riddler (Riddle/Macman) hydra.

I'm done playing alone, not as fun.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, both the games I'm signed up for, just change Riddle to Dr. Riddler (Riddle/Macman) hydra.

I'm done playing alone, not as fun.
If you're serious about this then:

Try to be better about posting as your hydra =p
Definitely this ^^^. No reason or excuse to forget if its the only account you'll be using for mafia lol.

**** Bioware has a tight player list. I'll probably be following that one. Maybe I'll even consider signing up to replace. *shrug*

Gahhh so hyped for FF7 though!

Swiss

Smash Lord
Right so we're chalk and cheese and this is gonna be four glasses of fail and a pinch of wtf were they thinking.

/out bioware

/in bioware as Swiss-X1 hydra. (Hydra acc coming soon, PM Swiss the scum role we get if it starts before I supply a hydra acc)

I mean, it's not as if we have COMPLETELY different play styles or anything. Lololololollolololl watch out Bioware! Unpredictability!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahaha don't worry Tan, shouldn't be an issue unless I replace in as town late game and you're of the scum persuasion. XP

lol @ 4 hydras in Bioware. That should be interesting...

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Had a dream last night I was in bioware, but I didn't read my role before playing because I didn't want to worry about scum tells. I am worried that I am addicted.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
hahahaXD Thread for Bioware and role pms will be up/out by the end of the night, everythings ready to be sent once names are attached, just want to have it run over by someone one more time to make sure it's all good to go.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
[collapse=Sample]

Koopa

Role: Vanilla Townie
Abilities:
Your only abilities are your voice and vote; now's the time to make them count!
Kart Partner: Example
Position: Driver; you may use the command "Switch" during any night phase. If both you and your Kart Partner use this command on the same night, you will switch positions at the start of the next day. You will be told if your partner used this command at the start of each day regardless. One time while you are in the driver position, you will be bulletproof. You may only use your active abilities (anything besides your voice, vote, and ability to switch) when you are in the shooter position.
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse]
[collapse=Example]

Paratroopa

Role: Town Reporter
Abilities:
Each night you may send me the command "Document: NAME". You will be told if this player is Not Home OR Home. You may not target yourself. You may elect to use the command "Document: No Target".
Kart Partner: Sample
Position: Shooter; you may use the command "Switch" during any night phase. If both you and your Kart Partner use this command on the same night, you will switch positions at the start of the next day. You will be told if your partner used this command at the start of each day regardless. One time while you are in the driver position, you will be bulletproof. You may only use your active abilities (anything besides your voice, vote, and ability to switch) when you are in the shooter position.
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.[/collapse]awesome flavor indeed...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Too bad there are no hydras or I would've joined as Goomba :bee:

:059:
for real, me too

that mechanic is really cool. except i dont forsee what happens when your kart partner dies and you no longer have someone to switch with xD

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yeah. Also, are you guaranteed that your partner is town aligned? (It'd be really sweet if you could communicate with them, but I doubt that'll happen...)

Top Bottom