• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kansas Brawl Power Rankings

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
How exactly do we improve our standings in this?
Do we just straight up challenge? Is it based on tournament?

Holms

Smash Ace
How do you get honorable mention, out of curiosity? And woot, I'm actually in the power rankings!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
How do you get honorable mention, out of curiosity?
It means they were very close to being in the rankings, and that they have a really good chance of being in it in 2 months if they continue to perform well.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this is pretty cool. Thanks to the panelists, who actually took the time to make everything legit.

Honorable mention! Excellent - in two months, expect that dinosaur to be all over this stuff. :) (Also, LOW TIER PRIDE!)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
also, 8bit would have been #5 if he lived in a good state.

halfway through we realized that he's not even kansas

so we gtfo'd him

born style

D

Deleted member

8bit would have been #5 if he lived in a good state.
cuz my brother ***** j0 face

and we don't live anywhere in the midwest, we come straight outta The Bronx, affinity lied when he put us down for Missouri.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
wow honorable mention! thats awesome! i hope when this is updated in a couple months ill be up there in the actual power ranking! ill be practicing even more then ever!

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
U have a great chance in getting in Fires ur epic chaingrabs get better and better everytime i see you.. too bad i have the b button to savemyself tho

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
so guys if bowyer was in kansas

how much would he have to improve in order to make it on the list?

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
power rankings are based off TOURNAMENT PERFORMANCE AND SKILL. when u place higher than 33rd tell us and we may put u in the honorable mention. till then gtfo lol. and dude quit trolling me geez i know u are a fan but dang dude get a life. os and everyone else already tried to put it to u logically so please go somewhere. and dont get mad at me cause im 1st on my power rankings and u 3rd on yours.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
lmao or maybe he shouldn't have lied about sandbagging :)

MI >>>>> KS... just saying
Domo>>>>>> Bowyer... just saying
Idk why you been all over KS's nuts lately but seriously, you've given us more head than we can take. Get off the **** for 10 seconds and go place higher. Domo's better than you, stop being so butt hurt about it.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lmao, I do it to everyone... just having some fun yo... with the truth... one of the only reasons worth sticking around smashboards... but yeah, I suicide a lot and it costs me a lot of games, so yeah you place higher and could technically be better but aside from killing myself I'm def better than you and OS when it comes to the ditto... and feel free to check out my recent tourneys before assuming I haven't placed better than 33rd since the champs.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
lmao, I do it to everyone... just having some fun yo... with the truth... one of the only reasons worth sticking around smashboards... but yeah, I suicide a lot and it costs me a lot of games, so yeah you place higher and could technically be better but aside from killing myself I'm def better than you and OS when it comes to the ditto... and feel free to check out my recent tourneys before assuming I haven't placed better than 33rd since the champs.
No Johns Son

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I hope you guys realize that if you don't get the proper icon initially, just add a 2 to the emote-code.

:pikachu: :pikachu2:
:yoshi: :yoshi2:

Top Bottom