• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kansas Brawl Power Rankings

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
i'm pretty sure affinity is referring to the one after the next one. ie there will be an update right after CdF3, and affinity is asking to make the next one in late august or september.
No, I'm proposing that we leave it unchanged until after the MW-W Championship.

I don't like the idea of re-evaluating the PRs when no big tournaments have happened since these were last re-evaluated, and while I'm not here.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
eh, that's a long time to wait. but i'd be fine with it. maybe after oh snap instead of the champs.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
What happens if the team wants to take someone off the powerrankings that is on the evaluation team? Random question..

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Everyone better perform well at OH SNAP. It's going to have the biggest impact on these rankings.

Holms

Smash Ace
Down smash, to down smash, to grab release, to any aerial I want = 40% damage =D

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Ike has an infinite chaingrab-release combo on Wario.
Not legit. It either does 0% or they break out during your pummel.

Down smash, to down smash, to grab release, to any aerial I want = 40% damage =D
Legit. But, you didn't kill me until at least 180%. Imagine Wario that tries to hit you more.

I'm not insulting Kansas. You're a totally respectable bunch of players, and I'm of course rooting for the Midwest. It's just that I noticed a lot of great players have a lot of trouble against my not-as-great Wario.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Sack, I haven't played your Wario, or maybe I have. I did play a Wario in friendlies at Kahoka.

Holms

Smash Ace
Not legit. It either does 0% or they break out during your pummel.

Legit. But, you didn't kill me until at least 180%. Imagine Wario that tries to hit you more.

I'm not insulting Kansas. You're a totally respectable bunch of players, and I'm of course rooting for the Midwest. It's just that I noticed a lot of great players have a lot of trouble against my not-as-great Wario.
I think Kirk has a vid on youtube that shows it is an infinite with Ike; pivot grab will catch wario in the air. And you break out of pummels only if the player is naive enough to pummel the whole time. 2-3 hits, more if at high damage, then wait. :)

Also, I don't remember having trouble with your wario. Granted, you weren't a cakewalk or anything, but at least the matches were over with more than 2 minutes left on the timer *cough* fatttyfatfatso always stalls our matches to within 20 seconds *cough* plus I faired you out of your superarmored waft. :p

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Also, I don't remember having trouble with your wario. Granted, you weren't a cakewalk or anything, but at least the matches were over with more than 2 minutes left on the timer *cough* fatttyfatfatso always stalls our matches to within 20 seconds *cough*
FFF did the same thing to me on one of our tourney matches at Rainbow Cruise. :laugh: That tricksy little Wario.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
well we don't have any wario mains here so it's understandable.

here's my preliminary power rankings list:

1. 5 year old kid from chronicles on thursday that thought meta knight was dracula and jab comboed pantheon to 350%

2. everyone else

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I think I should be on reconization thing section for being the only comp female smasher in Wichita, and being the smash loli. x] What's better then that? I bring so much joy to your lifes. xD lmao.

Top Bottom