• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Cyberclub 3-21 RESULTS!!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Singles

1: Omni - Bowser
2: Candy - Wolf
3: G-regulate - Jigglypuff
4: Alpha Zealot - Diddy
5: Esoj - Diddy/MK
5: Meep - ICs
7: lil b - Yoshi
7: Forte - Peach
9: Chaos
9: Hova
9: SK
9: JuneBug
13: Tantalus
13: K9
13: BMX
13: EEvisu
17: GhostPowder
17: Dye08
17: Rage
17: Black Rooster
17: Smash GOD
17: PikachuXD
17: Bonkk
17: LLOD
25: AL3X

Teams
1: Omni + Kornn
2: Candy + Hova
3: Forte + Alpha Zealot
4: G-regulate + Meep
5: HMS + BMX
5: Esoj + Chaos
7: Tantalus + June ()
7: K9 + Oathmeal
9: Smash GOD + LLOD

good games no jones

29_ksmotA

Smash Apprentice
yo IHop people I am REALLY sorry I forgot to pay my bill, I went out to talk to Omni for a bit and make a call then came in and just forgot, the money was in my pocket, so whoever payed or w/e just get my at btyl and I will gladly pay you back, again I am sorry we were just too far gone when I actually noticed I didn't pay cause I reached in my pocket to see if I had my phone and there was my bill and money. I was gonna post later about it anyway so sorry.

Fun event, losing to Junebug was interesting, gotta learn to fight campy falcos =P

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah it was pretty sexy, Omni pulled out the tricksies

G-reg, ESOJ used D3 a bit too.

IHOP was top tier. Good stuff to HMS, BMX, Oathmeal, K9, Forte, Kornn, Hova, G-reg, Omni, Meep, Candy, Jose, Chaos, EE, Lil'B, and Bonk for hanging out at IHOP.

HMS is hilarious.

meepxzero

Smash Master
good games all ^^ needa camp more and not approach as much.

AZ could i get the vids of our match? People on the ic boards dont believe me when i said ic do alright against diddy. I just wanna show some vids of them proving it wrong even tho i didnt really beat you but i kept up with you pretty good minus the norfair match lol. Dunno what i was on i keep forgetting i have a decent marth XD.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
unfortunately in this game gay >>> talent. MD/VA is the most talented region. You guys are just unbelievably gay
I guess I can agree to that somewhat, although we do have players that just straight up win down in MD/VA, like Atomsk, Mew2King, and NinjaLink. teh_spamerer, Snakeee, myself, and others do fit into "unbelievably gay" I suppose. :bee:

junebug

Smash Journeyman
wifi ftw :)

my first top 10 placing, that was a good day

if ur gonna update it with the characters g-reg(but ur probably not lol, its pretty pointless), i played lucario/falco entire tourney.

shoutouts later, BUT IM SORRY TANT FOR MESSIN UP IN TEAMS :(

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Good games everyone! I need to come out to more of these nova tourneys. Sova Scene is pretty much dead now :c. Meep Teach me climbers? My climbers fell short this tourney :c

-SK

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Yeah, she can play with my Captain Falcon any day.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Good games everyone! I need to come out to more of these nova tourneys. Sova Scene is pretty much dead now :c. Meep Teach me climbers? My climbers fell short this tourney :c

-SK
its kooolll... i didnt do well either XD. I always tell myself to practice cging after every tourney i do bad LOL and usually it helps me the next time i play again. good stuff almost beating forte or at least i heard im always afraid to play him. He made a lotta mistakes against me and yah it cost him the game >_>.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Rush Hour in corn's field !!! too goodz

who was recording the matches; AZ or Tant?
AZ recorded only his matches i think D:
and Tant's recorder was messed up.... first time ever (when i came to tourney) so i think only matches that recorded was loser's finals

and only one match of Grand Finals... :( im still sad

SK bring that chick who you were with to more **** too, she was moving it good on DDR, top tier booty.
i agree :)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Lol. She wants to get into competitive smash. She'll be at more tourneys with me.
Yah i was messin up on my grabs alot. Fortes metas to goodds. Caught up cause i manage to pull off my only grab pretty much on second stock. Chained to edge Fair Spike at like 60% lol. Tornado- Up+B dominates clumbers :c

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So, my internet is messed up so there is a good chance I won't get these videos up until NEXT Sunday when I'm back in Ohio and have my regular internet. If anyone know how to solve my following weird problem please let me know!

The Problem:
-I have a dell laptop, its an Inspiron E1505, roughly 3 years old, running window's XP, and the thing that connect to the internet is called "Intel PROset Wireless".
-I can connect to the internet and it tells me I am connected
-Yet when I go to a website most websites either do not load or load extremely slowly
-However some websites work fine, like CNN.com will load everything except some of their flash stuff
-The websties that DON'T work WILL work within the first 30 seconds or so of freshly connecting to the internet. For example, to make this post on Smashboards, I will have to click connect, and then when it tells me I am connected I will have to hit send quickly, if I wait to long it will think I'm disconnected again.
-This problem occured when I came home from Ohio to Maryland. In Ohio I use a linksys wireless connection that has a password. It was working fine when I left Ohio last Thursday. In Maryland I use a linksys wireless connection as well, the only difference is there is no password.

Anyone that can help let me know!!!!
--

Now as for the tournament.

I recorded just my own matches and I didn't record any doubles (next time I will because I had some highlight reel moments against Greg/Meep that I wish were recorded). This means I have: Winners R3, Winners Semi's, Losers R4, and Loser's Semis recorded (in other words vs: meep, Greg, esoj, and Candy).

Nice matches all around. I wish I had played a bit better. I think I had like...5 or 6 suicides in singles this tournament, usually I have just 1, maybe 2. I gotta practice up to keep that stupid stuff from happening. Regardless, Candy owned me, Greg and I were a bit closer except for that suicide, Meep and I had close matches minus Norfair (you were lucky that it was BF twice though :/ ), Esoj was close as well, darn you and picking all my worst match ups in a row (Diddy ditto, D3 on Smashville, and MK on Norfair), and Tant your pretty good you could def get up in top 9/7 soon.

As per teams, me and Forte did alright, really wish we had pulled out that game 5 in loser's finals. Dang it us losing close as hell sets again!!!!!!! Regardless, we definately had some moments were we just wrecked. Good ****. Really wish we had fought Omni/Korn cause double MK does a lot worse against MK/Diddy than Snake/Peach does. Sigh.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
Wish I could have made it to this, but work ftl :(. Seems like it was a fun tourney congrats to top 10.

AZ your problem sounds like your internet is getting jacked, and you can load certain sites because it's what the bandwith allows, try setting up a password on your MD connection too, and see if the problem persists.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
MD/VA is clearly the most talented region,

Plank and Chu aren't even that gay anymore

EE is the player who plays the most like that, or me, I plank like crazy (ask AZ)

We'll see what happens when MD/VA plays at home this time around.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer

AZ - nice friendlies in the beginnning xD your diddy ***** my pika
junebug/tant - ggs in teams. 2v1s are fun ;P
ESOJ - nice matches in doubles/friendlies. You're too good
Bonk - close matches man. sorry I had to go MK xD
Hova - Remind me not to use Pika on your Marth. You're too good xP ggsss
SK - our matches were way close too haha nice ics though
K9 - pika dittos are fun lolz. good ****z in teams
Korn/EE - step it up in 2v1s
PikachuXD - come to more tournaments than I do and you'll get better in no time