• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Cyberclub 3-21 RESULTS!!

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
no.....

Omni - mk, dedede
Candy - snake
G-reg - snake
Forte - mk,peach
Thanks for ruining it!!!! lol

GG's to everyone I played.

Meep - I'll get you next time... hopefully.

PS: As bad as it is to get CG'ed, there's no way in hell it should get banned.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Korn didn't even enter singles. My Bowser was on point.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Kadaj. I was trying to. I asked Both Mashi and Toasty for your number. Mashi never gave me and toasty gave me one but i think it was wrong Lol. Step It up Kadaj.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hova quote of the night:

"Tantalus, you even look like R.O.B., look at those long arms, hold your arms out!"

*hold my arms out

"Yeah see just like R.O.B.! You know what else, JCaesar looks like R.O.B too!"

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
yeah my video recorder stopped working...

i dunno i think it broke...

but yeah alpha zealot recorded all his major matches, he should have those, but he didnt' fight omni

junebug

Smash Journeyman
btw, sorry to whoever's pizza i ate xD

it was just sitting there... i couldn't resist it. u should've took it with u or somethin! my b

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Who you calling dumb Devon????

Also BMX sir u r one muscular monster!!!!

junebug

Smash Journeyman
k junebug's shoutouts:

1: Omni - fun talkin to u after the tourney. ur bowser ***** xD

3: G-regulate - thanks for givin that shoutout to help me find my phoone, fun team games 2! the most acrobatic snake ive seen

5: Esoj - (ESOJ after using ICs on me) ' well, u had it coming after u CGed my DDD (usin Falco). y i oughta...' LOL, dude ur 2 funny, ggs, nice job knockin me out of winners

5: Meep - (me) 'ok, all i have to do is not get 3 stocked' *gets 3 stocked* *meep gives me a oh well look* xD ur ICs are amazin, now i know y they're banned at chu's. THEY'RE 2 GOOD! :) fun team games 2

7: lil b - YOSHI IN TOP 8? THIS IS MADNESS! also lol @ wifi b4 tourney

9: SK-wow, ur so underrated. u should've knocked me out 1st round. ur ICs are amazin. maybe a little grab happy, but it works, so im not complainin. mix in a little more aerials, and specials, and u could easily dominate, man. :D

9: JuneBug-finally, this scrub placed top 10 xD

13: Tantalus- lol @ me being TOO aggressive. :( STEP UP UR FOX! xD we had that game won. i was a little bit surprised we got knocked out that early, but it was cool that we took a match off meep and g-reg. look forward to teamin with u again. :)

13: K9- WIFI POWER! xD ggs kenny, and fun mm. we needa team some time. pika does teh combos, DK does teh kills. fatty and pokeman, just like lain and anther... xD

13: BMX- :( u made me feel sad after that MM after how u reacted :( srry man... u and slikvik are easily AT LEAST even now. ur probably better! o.O make me proud in that MM between u 2! xD

13: EEvisu- *pew pew* *pew pew* *grab-> d-throw x9001 -> spike* <3 falco. u should've went marth vs lucario. thats a cool matchup, and not as bad as falco-DDD. u had it comin after CGin my lucario! xD (ESOJ voice) why i oughta... ggs :laugh:

17: Smash GOD- (tantalus talkin about Smash GOD) 'dude, this guy plays exactly like M2K' LOL. jk, ur got really good despite playin brawl for a few weeks! fun teamsies. ur mario is tew good. the **** still hurts. :mad:

17: PikachuXD-lol, falco is tew good. nice pika

17: Bonkk- WHY DOES EVERYONE PLAY ICs? :p ggs, i worked on the DK matchup as u can tell. i needa find a way to beat ICs, cause everyone seems to love playin them. :p

17: LLOD- lol @ people thinkin i was Smash GOD's brother. it cause we have the same name. xD change it plox? :D fun team games

Taj- sorry for campin in that MM, DDD is 2 gay lol.

Korn-fun lucario vs MK MM, its good to see my improvement like that. LOL @ 1st round ending. *june does random upsmash at 130ish on Yoshi's**korn dies at around 80**june gives a idk look* i got real lucky, but ur prediction is 2 good. seriously, like at the beginning of the first game, i was ******, then u went and turned it all around. can u tell boss i 'tried out' for the CootOriginals? thanks, and great MK!

everyone else: <3

great tourney!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
people are dumb

Really dumb

but...w/e

SHOUTOUTS

Esoj: gg and pretty gay ending but I did land that really nice spike on you :]

Oath: What about lil b not getting any placings? lol

BMX: we never got to play any friendlies so see you at Gamepad

Korn: your mean

EE: thanks for all the support and cheering me on in singles toooo goodz

Tant: STEP IT UP come on tant

June: glad you made it to bad we left you when we went to IHOP sorry

G-Reg: great tourney and ENDED AT 11 wtf hax

Omni: fun talking to you about stuff

Taj: YOUR BACK YAY!!!!!!!!!! and tooo funny at IHOP

everyone else: ggs see you at gamepad or next C3

BMX

Smash Lord
k junebug's shoutouts:

1: Omni - fun talkin to u after the tourney. ur bowser ***** xD

3: G-regulate - thanks for givin that shoutout to help me find my phoone, fun team games 2! the most acrobatic snake ive seen

5: Esoj - (ESOJ after using ICs on me) ' well, u had it coming after u CGed my DDD (usin Falco). y i oughta...' LOL, dude ur 2 funny, ggs, nice job knockin me out of winners

5: Meep - (me) 'ok, all i have to do is not get 3 stocked' *gets 3 stocked* *meep gives me a oh well look* xD ur ICs are amazin, now i know y they're banned at chu's. THEY'RE 2 GOOD! :) fun team games 2

7: lil b - YOSHI IN TOP 8? THIS IS MADNESS! also lol @ wifi b4 tourney

9: SK-wow, ur so underrated. u should've knocked me out 1st round. ur ICs are amazin. maybe a little grab happy, but it works, so im not complainin. mix in a little more aerials, and specials, and u could easily dominate, man. :D

9: JuneBug-finally, this scrub placed top 10 xD

13: Tantalus- lol @ me being TOO aggressive. :( STEP UP UR FOX! xD we had that game won. i was a little bit surprised we got knocked out that early, but it was cool that we took a match off meep and g-reg. look forward to teamin with u again. :)

13: K9- WIFI POWER! xD ggs kenny, and fun mm. we needa team some time. pika does teh combos, DK does teh kills. fatty and pokeman, just like lain and anther... xD

13: BMX- :( u made me feel sad after that MM after how u reacted :( srry man... u and slikvik are easily AT LEAST even now. ur probably better! o.O make me proud in that MM between u 2! xD

13: EEvisu- *pew pew* *pew pew* *grab-> d-throw x9001 -> spike* <3 falco. u should've went marth vs lucario. thats a cool matchup, and not as bad as falco-DDD. u had it comin after CGin my lucario! xD (ESOJ voice) why i oughta... ggs :laugh:

17: Smash GOD- (tantalus talkin about Smash GOD) 'dude, this guy plays exactly like M2K' LOL. jk, ur got really good despite playin brawl for a few weeks! fun teamsies. ur mario is tew good. the **** still hurts. :mad:

17: PikachuXD-lol, falco is tew good. nice pika

17: Bonkk- WHY DOES EVERYONE PLAY ICs? :p ggs, i worked on the DK matchup as u can tell. i needa find a way to beat ICs, cause everyone seems to love playin them. :p

17: LLOD- lol @ people thinkin i was Smash GOD's brother. it cause we have the same name. xD change it plox? :D fun team games

Taj- sorry for campin in that MM, DDD is 2 gay lol.

Korn-fun lucario vs MK MM, its good to see my improvement like that. LOL @ 1st round ending. *june does random upsmash at 130ish on Yoshi's**korn dies at around 80**june gives a idk look* i got real lucky, but ur prediction is 2 good. seriously, like at the beginning of the first game, i was ******, then u went and turned it all around. can u tell boss i 'tried out' for the CootOriginals? thanks, and great MK!

everyone else: <3

great tourney!
june im srry man. i came in saying to myself that ima defeat everyone and my attitude was unjustified. again i apologize.

Top Bottom