• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Brawl: Vol. 1 (College Station, TX)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Singles:

1: Dojo ($196.00) (:metaknight:)
2: Razer ($56.00) (:snake:,:toonlink:)
3: Gnes ($28.00) (:diddy:)
4: Infinity (:metaknight:,:kirby2:)
5: Jerm (:toonlink:)
5: DMG (:warioc:,:diddy:,:gw:) 88 Ledge Grabs!
7: Bwett (:yoshi2:,:yoshi2:,:yoshi2:) :)
7: UTDZac (:gw:)
9: Light (:metaknight:,:rob:,:shiek:,:gw:)
9: Xyro (:samus2:,:samus2:,:samus2:) :)
9: Blue Jay (:mario2:,:mario2:,:mario2:)
9: Kosmos (:peach:)
13: Rocket Trainer (:lucario:)
13: PhoenixAlpha (:lucas:,:lucas:,:lucas:)
13: Dphat (:marth:,:metaknight:,:falco:)
13: Gea (:peach:)
17: Esca (:diddy:,:pit:)
17: Retro (:samus2:,:kirby2:) <3
17: Magitek (:lucas:,:ness2:)
17: JadedLink (:olimar:)
17: Kown (:pit:)
17: Loko (:falco:,:snake:)
17: Sethlon (:shiek:) <3
17: SandTrap (:peach:,:lucario:)
25: Azuzu (:rob:) :)
25: Original Bear (:snake:) :)
25: Charles (:marth:)
25: HeyTallMan (:lucas:,:rob:)

Doubles:

1: You Call it Gay we Call it Fun (DMG and DPhat) ($77.00) (:warioc:,:diddy:,:gw:/:metaknight:,:zerosuitsamus:,:marth:)
2: Cap'N Crunch (Inifiti and UTDZac) ($22.00) (:metaknight:/:gw:)
3: Sheep **** (Dojo and Razer) ($11.00) (:metaknight:/:snake:)
4: Omnom Waffles (Beah! and Light) (:pikachu2:,:marth:,:metaknight:,:snake:/:metaknight:,:rob:,:gw:) Light = Super Clutch
5: Digimon are the champions (Gnes and Germ) (:metaknight:/:toonlink:)
5: Weapons of *** Destruction (PX and CY) (:wario:/:warioc:)
7: Green Lesbians (Xyro and Kosmos) (:samus2:/:peach:)
7: Eggs and Legs (Stiltz and Bwett) (:metaknight:/:yoshi2:,:dedede:)
9: Lulz (Original Bear and Loko) (:snake:/:falco:)
9: My head hurts (Kown and Esca) (:pit:/:metaknight:)
9: Please Don't Grab Us (PhoenixAlpha and Magitek) (:lucas:/:ness2:)

This tourney was so much fun. Thanks to all how came. Special thanks to Xyro for helping out when Light and I were busy. More tourneys to come!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
1: Dojo (Metaknight)
2: Razer (Snake)
3: Gnes (Diddy)
4: Infinity (Metaknight)
5: Jerm (Toon Link)
5: DMG (GW/Diddy/Wario)
7: Bwett (Yoshi)
7: UTDZac (G&W)
9: Light (MK/Rob)
9: Xyro (Samus)
9: Blue Jay (Mario)
9: Kosmos (Peach)
13: Rocket Trainer (Lucario)
13: PhoenixAlpha (Lucas)
13: Dphat (MK/Marth)
13: Gea (Peach)
17: Esca (Pit/Diddy)
17: Retro (Samus?)
17: Magitek (Lucas)
17: JadedLink (Olimar)
17: Kown (Pit)
17: Loko ???
17: Sethlon (Shiek)
17: SandTrap (Peach/MK)
25: Azuzu ???
25: Original Bear (Pika/Marth?)
25: Charles (Marth/GW)
25: HeyTallMan (Lucas)

Filled in all that I knew.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Tx tournament placing are more consistent now. I want to see the same results for WHOBO, no pressure ;)
Good **** on teams for 1st, are you guys teaming for WHOBO?

CY Packer of Lunch

Smash Cadet
me and PX should of done a lot better as double wario. ;\ beat gnes/jerm, lost to infinity/zac, and then had a really close set with bear and light. we played like 6 games the night before against them and won everyone of those. :( ah well. we also were doing good againt the other top teams :( but no johns, this was a really tough tournament. small turnout with a lot of big names.

i didn't enter singles because i was tired and needed to save money for whobo. ;\

shoutouts later

iLight

Smash Lord
Loko played snake and falco, Azuzu played ROB

I also played sheik and g&w in singles <3

this tourney was crazy in the amount of good people that showed up, next tourney hopefully more areas will come too good **** everyone thanks for coming

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
This tourney was gay and epic. I got my lunch packed....capri sun and all that good stuff.

Shouts outs to come :]

Gea

Smash Master
Everyone that went, and I do mean *everyone* was awesome and good at this game. No one should feel bad about their placing, even those who got last. Good ****. So many epic matches.

It was THE best venue I've ever been to. I'll do shoutouts later (I basically have to go down the entire results list, LOL)

Special thanks to Bear and Light. <3

PS: Sandtrap went Lucario as well. I'll look over the others and see if I see any characters that were/are different. Gnes went Snake/Meta/Diddy in teams.

Esca

Smash Champion
1: Dojo ($196.00)- Good **** dude. I 2 stocked you first round then you 3 stocked me the rest of the night. Too good.
2: Razer ($56.00)- Razer, you are ridiculous. That is all.
3: Gnes ($28.00)- 3rd place?!?! WTF!! What is the world coming to?!??
4: Infinity - Super close matches! Way too good man, and your cool dude as well.
5: Jerm- Jermy Wormy, GOOD ****, beating UTD, crazy **** man!
5: DMG- DMG, Nice plankin against Kown. LOL.
7: Bwett- That was the most insane matches ever, with DoJo. I can't believe you got that close, I couldn't take my eyes off that match at all! Tank you for the dollar! :)
7: UTDZac- We didn't really play, but I watched you, crazy good DK.
9: Xyro- Good matches as always, but ya know how Beaumont do.
9: Blue Jay- Your my new hero.
9: Kosmos-I may quit because of you.
13: Rocket Trainer- Intense set man. You can't complain about Beaumont DI, I lived until 196% against you second round. Good matches though. =]
13: PhoenixAlpha
13: Dphat
13: Gea
17: Esca
17: Retro
17: Magitek
17: JadedLink
17: Kown
17: Loko
17: Sethlon
17: SandTrap
25: Azuzu
25: Original Bear
25: Charles
25: HeyTallMan

I'll finish the rest later.

kown

Smash Lord
this was by far the best tournament everr...the best of the best were there...no one is bad..holy **** it was awesome

CY Packer of Lunch

Smash Cadet
This tourney was gay and epic. I got my lunch packed....capri sun and all that good stuff.

Shouts outs to come :]
**** son, yellow straws?

shoutouts now!

bear: thanks for the housing and the tournament. was fun playing you as always. we should of had you in doubles :D but good **** <3 and my falco is the marth killer. ;)

phantom: best doubles player imo. way too good in doubles. i think we should of got top 3, but whatever. ;\

dojo: fun doubles matches and good **** on first. nice car too lol

razer: ggs in doubles as well. pack the lunch at WHOBO. you can do it.

DMG and dphat: gay status in teams LOL that g&w/ZSS team was actually fun to play against. it was like playing a game of cat and mouse.

esca: get yo *** mindgamed on the way back to beaumont

RT: good friendlies man. wario is tooooo good

gnes: ggs in doubles even though you are mean to me :(

jerm: we didn't get to play but ggs in doubles

infinity: **** you

bwett: quit snoring, seriously sounded like a wild beast

allan: always a pleasure seeing and talking to you. that was funny when you walked in for some reason lol. i know you saw a lot of that double wario **** at bears!

gea: we didn't get to play. teh gayyyyyyyy. good seeing you again though

kown: get yo *** wrecked in doubles :)

light: ugh so close in teams. ggs though, thanks for hosting

people i didn't play: i'm sorry :(

i know i missed a few people, i'll edit this later if i see that i missed someone

also i'm just throwing this out there, can people quit saying beaumont DI every 5 minutes? it gets really annoying and it isn't even funny anymore. you don't see me calling dallas(majority of them) a bunch of unskilled MK spammers who only win because of MK. i'm not saying any names but you know :) BUT i am glad that i now know where beaumont DI came from. it came from when takeurlife died from bwetts fsmash at 60% lol but i just find it funny how most of the people who say "lol beaumont DI" when someone doesn't DI correctly, i've beaten in this game.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
this tournament redefined win. me and jerm loved the venue and the competition was fierce. i'm looking forward to more college station in the future.

shoutouts:
BadNewsBear - very nice tourney. thanks for holding it.
1: Dojo - you made FIRST!? totally didn't see that coming. /sarcasm
2: Razer - little douche. almost ran off with my keys. me and jerm woulda been screwed. >: (
3: Gnes - godd **** beating jerm... again.
4: Infinity - we WILL play at WHOBO. i'm looking forward to the MK practice.
5: Jerm - still at that level.
5: DMG - we didn't get to play again. :(
7: Bwett - amazing yoshi. sudden death was too good and friendlies were fun.
7: UTDZac - 2-0'd again. you kickass. please give me g&w practice next time we meet.
9: Xyro - kickass samus as always.
9: Blue Jay - you got *****.
9: Kosmos - wtf. your di is broken. i really enjoyed our match.
13: PhoenixAlpha - we had one friendly. we need more.
13: Dphat - good ****. although falco wasn't a good idea. should've stayed marth or gone MK. (i've seen your MK, it's good.)
17: Esca - i need to play your pit. we only had two games at drink station. :(
17: JadedLink - thanks for the olimar practice. good ****.
17: Kown - you've definitely gotten better since i first played you with Ike.
17: Loko - ganondorf. @_@
25: Charles - ADJMP. friendlies were fun. we should play more.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I give unbiased shoutouts to everyone who told me to either go sleep or that I looked like I was dying, lol. I didn't even play singles and I had a great time :D

<3 BEAH! 4eva.

Allergies get anti-shoutouts.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
phantom. you were the wario/mario i played in friendlies, right? i forgot to ask back then. ^^'

anyway, they were fun and i was hoping you could give me a bit more wario practice at WHOBO.

@Ally: go to WHOBO... plz.

Gea

Smash Master
1: Dojo - Good stuff. You're always fun to watch. Loved seeing you vs Bwett. Awesome as ever, tony. :D

2: Razer - You make me constantly work on vs snake because I know its my worst matchup and you just consistently ****. Good stuff.

3: Gnes - LOL WUT GO JUMP IN A POOL <3 AWESOME END vs Infinity

4: Infinity - We never got to play D: But we got to talk and I got to see your **** in action once more. Watching and Zac in doubles was orgasmic. Also you living over 200% on FD in doubles was awesome.

5: Jerm - JEEEEEERM. Not sure what to say. Sorry we only got a tiny bit of practice on Friday.

5: DMG - LOL @ you vs Kown. Don't give up Wario. Just have fun, yo.

7: Bwett - Dear God. You are my hero and I think everyone loves you for your sudden death vs Dojo. I thought you had it when Dojo slipped but you were dashing! **** you had me on the edge of my seat.

7: UTDZac - You are always so fun to watch. Get your **** on.

9: Light - :D Thanks for the great tournament.

9: Xyro - Papa Lesbian! Hope you don't get stuck at the woodlands on sunday. Thanks for helping to run brackets and keep it moving.

9: Blue Jay - Watched your friendlies with Phantom. Good stuff. You've gotten so good.

9: Kosmos - You were probably my favorite set all day, and that says alot considering I HATE Peach dittos. :) Loved our laughter about Yoshis. Thanks for travelling. You are too good my man!

13: Rocket Trainer - <3 Glad you could relax on the trip for once.

13: PhoenixAlpha - Good stuff beating RT. Nice lucas. Too bad we didn't get to play.

13: Dphat - *johns about SD* I'll get my revenge.

13: Gea - Daymn son best Peach in Texas! And that DI? DEAR GOD. lol get ***** more

17: Esca - <3 Your pit is so good, and you're always fun to play against.

17: Kown - Ohhhhhh snap. I wanna see you and Tallman try teaming. You guys seemed to flow well.

17: Sethlon - You are ALWAYS too fun to play against and I felt bad for knocking you out... kinda. Though I finally got my revenge. :D

17: SandTrap - You shoulda ditto'd KosMos. Its fun, I promise.

25: Original Bear - Keep coming to tournaments. For a day old snake it wasn't bad at all!

25: Charles - You are probably my favorite guy to just hang around at a tournament. You're so chill and always up to just chat and friendly. LOVED the random matches. That wii was magic.

25: HeyTallMan - You're not that tall.

Special shoutouts to people who didn't play singles but still rawk.

CY - We didn't get to play. It was cool seeing you again. Come to the next HOBO at the funplex

Phantom - You're so fun to watch play. We got a few friendlies at the start of the day where we were all messin around. Those were fun. Definitely have to play more next time. Also doubles = TOO GOOD

Bear - <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Special additional shoutout to DMG for not being butthurt about being left behind due to excessive airdodging at Bear's. Glad someone went back to grab release you into the car. </cheesy>

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
phantom. you were the wario/mario i played in friendlies, right? i forgot to ask back then. ^^'

anyway, they were fun and i was hoping you could give me a bit more wario practice at WHOBO.

@Ally: go to WHOBO... plz.
Can do... haha, my Mario needs so much work.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Haha, this has to be one of the best tourneys I have ever attended or been a part of! Was fun meeting those I could and for those who I didn't, we shall meet one day, muahahaha~
....Oh yea, SHOUT OUTS!..
Tallman: Nice try with Lucas vs my Falco (especially on Corneria....wowowowow), but still fun to play and learned a bit ^ ^
BlueJay: Nice meeting ya! Very smexy Mario ;D. My Ganon vs your Ike...lolololol >3
Bweet: Zomg, your Yoshi is still a-ma-zing~!
Charles: didn't get to play ya in the tourney but still some great matches x3
John...was it?: Fun times at the uber-cold Whataburger and funess with your pokemans and random convos, haha!
Orig. Bear: Nice teaming with ya, was fun to actually pair with someone for a 2v2 match in a tourney ^______^
DMG, DPHAT, ...John?(both of us were inebriated so I can't remember his name ><;; sadly) Thanks for convincing me to drive over yonder at 4ish am and playing some random as hell snake matches and what not! xD !! Can't remember how i got there...but I know i was there x3
DMG: Thanks for helping me with the TV xP
Light: GJ for convincing me on teams..loads of fun
Beaaaahh~~: Of course thanks for the tourney! Could only hope you make more and I am more than willing to help out (aka, do his bidding, muahahha >3). And, glad I surprised ya by actually winning a match xD!....I'm not that bad am i?

Everyone else, play ya next tiem~! Won't be at WHOBO (unless somehow I get dragged or somethin'~) but somehow, SOMEDAY...we shall play again :3

Dojo

Smash Champion
Razer - My brother. <3 Good **** this weekend. I had a ****ing blast hanging out with you. We never freaking did our plan... with Beah. Ah well, next time for sure. Good stuff in singles. *grab-armors utilt :p* Sorry about teams. MK/GW is super homo. :\ We'll beat it and win at Hobo 16. :)

Gnes - What happened, baby? :laugh: Hehe, I'm not that regular bowl of Meta-O's son. Good stuff this weekend. Your Diddy is super sexy. I enjoyed your matches probably more than anyone's. I'll take your 5$ next weekend. It's happening. :p

Infinity - *is wearing MK button* I love you. I had a blast hanging with you as I always do. Good stuff in singles and teams. It's our time to shine next weekend bro. Let's show him how it's done. :) Broken Arrow is ****ing you and Zac's world in teams... I swear it. <3

Jerm - **** you, I couldn't 3 stock you. Eh, 2 stocks are solid enough. :) You got a sexy Toon Link dude. Keep repping him hard, like my brother.

DMG - Super homo!! Major good stuff in teams dude. You're a beast. I might just take your advice you gave me. It was good seeing you again man. I'll see you next weekend.

Bwett - OH MY GOD! I hadn't been that nervous in a while. Good **** bro. I don't think you should drop that Yoshi of yours... It's too amazing. Best in the universe. By a long shot. I love you, and I'll see your sexy *** next week.

UTDZac - DOUBLE OH MY GOD!! Your set with Sean was amazinggggg. Judgement ftw... Only Zac... :) Never ever DI bthrow up. :( Lol, good stuff. You're also amazing in teams. And just life itself. I love you. <3 See you next weekend. :)

Light - Good stuff with the tourney, my brother. We didn't play this time. Bah, next time for sure. See you soon.

Xyro - Papa Les. That name will stick with you forever. :) Great seeing you again man. It was fun ****** that trash Samus of yours too. <3 Hehe, jk you're amazingg. Hope you're ready for next weekend. Gonna be some epic ****.

Blue Jay - WTF **** Mario?! Who is Boss... :laugh: Hehe good stuff ****** Dphat. It puts a smile on my face. We need to play next time.

Kosmos - Greatest Peach alive. **** the rest. You sir are sexy. I watched your entire set with Sean... I pray to the Smash Gods I never play you in tourney. See you next week, bro. <3

Rocket Trainer - Good to see you man. We didn't get to play. We'll get around to it next time. :)

PhoenixAlpha - Hehehe, 2 stocks in like 10 matches? I love you. :) Sexy Lucas bro, keep it up. It was also fun hanging out with you. It had been too long.

EXCELLENCE!
OUTSTANDING!!
FLAWLESSSS VICTORYYY!!!

*Zac hits 9*

FATALITYYYY!!!!!!!!

Dphat - *Walks into room. See's Dphat asleep. See's Dphat's hand in his ****ing pants.* Lmao, you're disgusting. Good **** this weekend bro. Losing to Mario in stuff. :) Hehehe, trash talking with you is always hilarious. I love you though. <3 Way to beast in teams. You + DMG = Gayest team ever.

Gea - Great seeing you again man. Been way too long. We didn't get to play, but next time for sure. :D

Esca - I hate you. You took a match off me. :) Hehe good stuff this weekend man. Keep it up. <3

Magitek - My brother, I love you. Thanks so much for coming with me. Made the trip so much better. I'm so glad you moved to San Angelo. We got an amazing grab out of you as a player and a friend, and I couldn't of asked for anything better. Good stuff this weekend. Our next step it to work on focusing. :) Don't worry about, we're gonna get your *** there.

SaSmash forever. <3

JadedLink - OMG random teams were epic!!! Lmao we get low tiers the entire freaking time....
Then DOUBLE MK at the end!! Lmao too amazing.

Kown - I love ****** that Pit of yours. <3 Can't wait to see you again... in tourney. :)

Sethlon - Seeeethhhloonnn. Sexy Sheik yes? Mhm. :) Lmao, Magitek told me you were drunk or something last night, I missed it. :O Great seeing you as always brother. <333

SandTrap - *Makes pokemon noise that I have no clue what it is* I love you. Friendlies next time.

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT

To my baby Beahh!!!: Thanks for the housing, the tourney, and everything. I love you soo much. Great times this weekend. *Holds hand... refuses to let go* :chuckle:

Hehehe, I'll see you next week. <333

...OH. Me, you, Razer. It's happening.

It was great seeing everyone guys. I had a fun time. There wasn't alot, but everybody there was AMAZING. The venue was also great with the buffet. :D

So this is it... We have 5 days til we should the entire ****ing world that the South is where it's at. Let's rep hard next weekend. This is our time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dojo-congrats on winning. Truly the best in Texas. :)

Razer-I just want to pinch your cheeks until you pass out. You lovable little Mexico. Also, stop johning. ;)

Gnes-using Diddy's SideB to stop Yoshi's DownB...BROKEN. That is all.

Infinity-fun friendlies. Glad we finnaly got to play.

Jerm-Congrats on getting 5th. You'll do better in teams next time.

Light-awwdpojawdohiadw, stop playing me in tourney. There must be a counterpick against Meta...OH WAIT, THERE ISN'T. Good matches anyways. I'll overcome the matchup...someday...

Xyro-Mmmm, tasty. The Papa is back in action!

Kosmos-Hahahah, great friendlies. You glidetossed a BOMB at me...WHO DOES THAT?! I hate Peach.

Rocket Trainer-TRASH! Also, name isn't right.

PhoenixAlpha-our tournament set was too funny. I didn't expect the ending. Good ****, hope to play you again someday.

Dphat-fun friendlies. I only make fun because I care. :)

Gea-13th after two months of inactivity? Too goodz. Peach is underestimated.

Esca-Good set. Interesting counterpick, lol.

Kown-fun friendlies.

HeyTallMan-awwwww, no more Halfman...so sad.

Anyone I forgot, sorries!

kown

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS:
everyone- your awesome!!! this was such a competitive tourney that one couldnt have fun....

@DMG: learn to plank son! lol @ gnes and infinity making such a big scene..GGS! your wario is mine next time.

Esca

Smash Champion
this tournament redefined win. me and jerm loved the venue and the competition was fierce. i'm looking forward to more college station in the future.

shoutouts:
BadNewsBear - very nice tourney. thanks for holding it.
1: Dojo - you made FIRST!? totally didn't see that coming. /sarcasm
2: Razer - little douche. almost ran off with my keys. me and jerm woulda been screwed. >: (
3: Gnes - godd **** beating jerm... again.
4: Infinity - we WILL play at WHOBO. i'm looking forward to the MK practice.
5: Jerm - still at that level.
5: DMG - we didn't get to play again. :(
7: Bwett - amazing yoshi. sudden death was too good and friendlies were fun.
7: UTDZac - 2-0'd again. you kickass. please give me g&w practice next time we meet.
9: Xyro - kickass samus as always.
9: Blue Jay - you got *****.
9: Kosmos - wtf. your di is broken. i really enjoyed our match.
13: PhoenixAlpha - we had one friendly. we need more.
13: Dphat - good ****. although falco wasn't a good idea. should've stayed marth or gone MK. (i've seen your MK, it's good.)
17: Esca - i need to play your pit. we only had two games at drink station. :(
17: JadedLink - thanks for the olimar practice. good ****.
17: Kown - you've definitely gotten better since i first played you with Ike.
17: Loko - ganondorf. @_@
25: Charles - ADJMP. friendlies were fun. we should play more.
Hell nah. Im scared of you. :)

On a side note, BEAUMONT DI!!!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
SHOUTIES TO THE SEXY SOUTH

1: Dojo- lol yeah ur too good man...man i felt ADHD's pain when i loss that second match...seriously...u and infinity play so different its just stupid...whatever my meta-eater legacy is just beginning...your next on the list son :)...Also...i was serious during our matches but couldnt help but laugh and smile...it was just too fun. Stay at the top man...i wanna be the one to knock u down ;)

2: Razer-:( stop beating me....ur mean...i gotta pick up another chr. for u...even though i wasnt trying...even if i was...ud still beat me...snake is silly...i cant handle the battlefield.

3: Gnes-U **** everyone except the two *******s above u and the one under u...ur godly...and your side B spam is amazing. Also...learn how to swim.

4: Infinity-Dude that last match...i just dont know man...u just gained 100% so fast...it was crazy...we are too pro, especially when we caused everyone to watch that DMG/Kown plank contest. Too good...Dphat may be my favorite dallas smasher...but ur just in a whole other tier.

5: Jerm-We had a rough day in teams but its all good no worries...Also...my yoshis strategy was a success...toon link is much worse than diddy on that stage...lol...congrats on 5th partner. How did u like my new diddy? My up smash spam is amazing right????

5: DMG-FU...your team is gay...your planking is gay...but your a cool guy :) Friendlies next time...diddy dittos :)

7: Bwett-Ultimate friendlies...How u like my side B...yoshi down B got nothing on me...Also verbal mindgames dont work on me...cuz i dont think anyways lmao

7: UTDZac-It was my first time seeing u play...**** man...ur pretty scary...also...i cant believe u and infinity loss in teams...shocked the crap out of me cuz u guys are BROKN. We should have played :(

9: Light-i like how u used meta against other people but not me...this guy knows the deal...ive got that matchup down now. Also...sheik is gay...freaking diddy copy jutsu :laugh:

9: Blue Jay-I saw what u did Dphat...i LOL'D...HARD...good shiz my man

9: Kosmos-Were awesome, our one friendly was amazing...and ur godly...take out razer for me next time lol

13: Rocket Trainer-Be decisive Panda...your too big to be apathetic lol...Also ive now at least 2 stocked every lucario ive ever played...thanks for the practice...Also...i smashed DI'ed out of Dair a total of 6 times yesterday...man 4 more and i could have made the video lol

13: Dphat-Ur the reason i loss to Dojo...where was my hug:urg:...good shiz taking razers lunch money.

13: Gea-Ill haunt u after i jump in...thanks for driving us all up there...it all went very smoothly thanks to u. Also play more...eventually ull get back in to it...thanks for the practice and tips..it helped me out alot as u saw.

17: Esca-Dude i dont like the reason u quit diddy. Perhaps your Pit is better now(idk didnt really get to friendly u)but dont worry about comparisons. It was like that for me too...but look at it now. :)

17: Kown-DMG exposed u. His 88 ledge grabs showed u hows it done. Eat that sucker.

17: Sethlon-U have one more tourney to miss friendlies with me and thats it...suicide here i come.

17: SandTrap-I hope me and stiltz helped u out with your dilemna. I hope u make the right choice for u. It sucks that choices like that have to be made but hey, thats the nature of competitive fighters...especially for brawl.

25: Charles-Nice seeing u again man...Play with me next time.

25: HeyTallMan-Wait...Halfman what are u doing down here...u should be in the middle...something is wrong with this world.

special shoutout-PX-dude...we rock...also that 3 stock was so hilarious...u were like WTF happened...i just smiled...diddy is funny. Team with Gea...u guys would ****...wait actually nevermind dont do that...i dont want anymore competition lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Too late, gner :p

Also, I never get 3 stocked, quit speaking lies or so help me god I will throw you into a large puddle.

PS. We should try teaming sometime... even though I already have Gea so you're fuxxored :p

Think of it this way... if I'm on your team, I can't counter you, amirite?

heytallman

CTALL
Well, it was a fun tournament, but I didn't do so hot. It was a great venue though, and I enjoyed seeing everyone again. Good news, I'm no longer Halfman. Bad news, I'm now no-man :( shoutouts:

1: Dojo - we didn't talk much, but good to see you again, as always
2: Razer - way to just run around the cars to try to sneak up behind us, that was too good. Also, I hope rubbing my stomach/head gives you some good luck
3: Gnes - stop getting third. Riding up with you was fun. We see each other enough that shout outs aren't really necessary lol
4: Infinity - Good seeing you again, and good ****, as always.
5: Jerm - Glad you got there on time, despite leaving so late.
5: DMG - Way to get left at Beah's LOL. That was too good.
7: Bwett - Great **** vs Dojo!!!! I really wish that match wouldn't have gone to time, I wish I could have seen how it turned out! Also, cool talking chess with you a bit.
9: Xyro - We never played any friendlies, but it was good to see you again and all that jazz.
9: Kosmos - Totally **** Peach, dude. You destroyed me so bad, it was crazy. I'm glad I finally got to play you, though.
13: Rocket Trainer - I bet you liked the endless amount of drinks at this tourney.
13: PhoenixAlpha - Mah brothah!!!! Way to rep Lucas, and the little boy's table was too good. I very much hope to see you at more tourneys.
13: Dphat - I play just as gay as you do on Corneria hahahaha
13: Gea - DEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEWHOOOOOOOOOOP!!!
17: Esca - Good ****, enjoyed playing you in friendlies. I need more Pit practice hahaha.
17: Magitek - See PhoenixAlpha, same shoutout to you.
17: Kown - We should try teaming some. Also, give me Pit practice!
17: Loko - Corneria *****
17: Sethlon - I think this was our first time ever playing any friendlies. I'm really glad we finally got to play
17: SandTrap - Was I the only person you played Meta Knight against? I saw you going Lucario against everyone else wtf
25: HeyTallMan - You piece of ****, getting last? WTF is wrong with you? Grow some ****ing hair, *****.

Gnes

Smash Master
Too late, gner :p

Also, I never get 3 stocked, quit speaking lies or so help me god I will throw you into a large puddle.

PS. We should try teaming sometime... even though I already have Gea so you're fuxxored :p

Think of it this way... if I'm on your team, I can't counter you, amirite?
This will be thought of...we will sometime in the future lol...seriously i can handle anyone else in teams except for u...its like...i just dont understand...ur too good...

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
The venue was awesome. Buffet all day was too good.
Shout outsss

Dojo - Yeah lol, I got super smashed. Smirnoff too good.

Razer - ROFL at you blowing people up without even looking at the screen. Stop being ridiculously amazing please.

Gnes - Yeah, we need to get friendlies in at whobo.

DMG - Maaan, our matches were soo close. Sheik vs diddy is too much fun.

Gea - Blargh, ima figure out what to do against peach and get you back :embarrass:)

Original Bear - Yeah, I really wasn't expecting you to show up. Too good sir.

Beah - Too fun sir. Thanks for leaving all the alchohol to me, lol

Everyone else: Always good to see you chaps. Looking forward to seeing ya all again at Whobo :)

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
The venue was awesome. Buffet all day was too good.
Shout outsss

Dojo - Yeah lol, I got super smashed. Smirnoff too good.

Razer - ROFL at you blowing people up without even looking at the screen. Stop being ridiculously amazing please.

Gnes - Yeah, we need to get friendlies in at whobo.

DMG - Maaan, our matches were soo close. Sheik vs diddy is too much fun.

Gea - Blargh, ima figure out what to do against peach and get you back :embarrass:)

Original Bear - Yeah, I really wasn't expecting you to show up. Too good sir.

Beah - Too fun sir. Thanks for leaving all the alchohol to me, lol

Everyone else: Always good to see you chaps. Looking forward to seeing ya all again at Whobo :)
Zomg Seth! It was you who i was enjoying my intoxicated self with =D. Sorry I couldn't remember ><, i prolly didn't ask your name cuz of the awesome time we were having haha.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
gnes.... why can't i beat you.... i hate you almost as much as i hate beah!

get... out.... of my...... head...

you *******
I feel the same way about you. Yargh. :p

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I feel the same about razer :(

I do better against meta than snake...how utterly disappointing.:urg:
I do better against Snakes then Meta...if we could only find a way to combine our abilities...

Let's play this weekend before WHobo and discuss strategies, lol. ;)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot, guys.

Light = Teams Beast! Let's go into the chamber so that we can get ready for WHOBO!

I'm really happy that you guys liked the tourney/venue. We will post info for the next tourney as soon as possible. There will be live stream for the next one! Also, make sure you make it out to my Smashfest. I believe this was the 6th or 7th one that I have held. Ask anyone................they are ALWAYS epic.

I LOVE TEXAS!

Top Bottom