• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
I also agree with this doughboi guy.

And Dexta, sometimes, before tourney matches, to get ready for my matches i do 15 arm waves, to feel like i have wings, so i feel my character. be pit. love pit. hate pit. wait dont hate him. another thing i do is wear sandals so I know that im gonna win. i feel really bad for the kid icarus when i choose a different character when i face someone that counters him thoguh becuz hes not that gud of a chracter. soemtimes i just feel that paletuna makes me lose the matches i cp with other charz.

agrees?
Lol so now you guys are just doing this on purpose xD

kingcobra9

Smash Ace

And Dexta, sometimes, before tourney matches, to get ready for my matches i do 15 arm waves, to feel like i have wings, so i feel my character. be pit. love pit. hate pit. wait dont hate him. another thing i do is wear sandals so I know that im gonna win. i feel really bad for the kid icarus when i choose a different character when i face someone that counters him thoguh becuz hes not that gud of a chracter. soemtimes i just feel that paletuna makes me lose the matches i cp with other charz.

agrees?
i style my hair with a reeth aswell

kown

Smash Lord
Pretty much what my point is, is that there needs to be some change...forealz.
idc what any of you say.
first, pit boards have already failed.
second, prove me wrong....oh wait.

<----one of the top 5 pits :/
prolly not. :/

agrees?
oh ****z...we should actually do this every tourney.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My project may not be close to being done, but it will be worth it once I send it in.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
if pllz are really serious about fixing the Pit boards then we should close this thread...its like the most active pit thread and Pit is mentioned once a day :/.....if we dont close it then change the rules of it (even though its like a social thread) to only discussing Pit stuff and if u dont R@vyn will give u infraction points or wuteva....

~im just say~

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
if pllz are really serious about fixing the Pit boards then we should close this thread...its like the most active pit thread and Pit is mentioned once a day :/.....if we dont close it then change the rules of it (even though its like a social thread) to only discussing Pit stuff and if u dont R@vyn will give u infraction points or wuteva....

~im just say~
Wait a minute. These boards are here to talk about playing Pit? I would have never guessed.

Coffee™

I need it....
Ok lemme set you ppl straight.

It worked in the pit board of my country, and might work here as well.Aaaaand i don't like the way that mods are working in here, i did tell your superiors that, but it doesn't work as well. So I am here, asking you for being more calm for what people think that is importand and you don't. I've seen a ton of newthreads being closed just because YOU want to. And for gods sake, am I in a China Boards?
Since this is obviously referencing me specifically I'd like to let you know that I don't simply lock threads because "I feel like" I lock most new threads because the OPs do not post anything new or that can't already been found on the board or something that simply won't turn into or had already turned into a spam fest.

In a new useless thread, just wait, see what's going to happen, POST WHATEVER YOU NEED to tell the others why you are closing the f** thread, and than close it. I could help a lot in a thread such as (something like) "Wing edge hog". Mods just told that it was unusable and than made it closed. And i can prove that it is useful.
Im pretty sure there is no thread in this board that was closed after simply saying "thats unusable" so I don't know where you're getting that from to begin with. All of the threads I've closed I've also listed why I closed them. If for some reason I didn't do that then the thread was probably ridiculously bad and its obvious why it was closed anyway.

anyways let go baq to pit for a sec....Lemmie ask everyone wut goes through ur head b4 a tourney match...WUt should u be thinking about and what shouldnt u be thinking about?? ALso since we are all ignerant to the fact that Pit (in a nut shell) isnt that great of a character then when do u come to the realisation that u need to pick your secondary character to win the set>>?<<does it make u guys feel as though u are sort of disrespecting Pit???
I don't really think of anything besides "I should probably win this" lol. I gotta change that though.

I don't think you specifically "neeeeeeeed" a secondary as a Pit main unless you want to second MK. He doesn't straight up lose to any characters besides MK. But hey what do I know....I suck at this game

Mine. It got closed and dissed before I even finished posting. It was meant to be a discussion thread.
All of the info in that thread was more or less a repeat of the information that was in the stickied Pit guide. I sent you a pm on this anyway but tbh you could have simply just finished the thread before posting it and I doubt I would have had a reason to close it.

~im just say~
Thats kinda what its supposed to be in the first place but all the other boards are pretty lenient with their social threads so there is no point to really being strict here. And if ppl were serious about fixing the Pit boards they would post USEFULL, HELPFUL, NEW, NOT A FORM OF ARROW LOOPING OR WINGDASHING stuff on the board instead of complain all the **** time. :)

Oh and I got my computer back :chuckle:

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
All of the info in that thread was more or less a repeat of the information that was in the stickied Pit guide. I sent you a pm on this anyway but tbh you could have simply just finished the thread before posting it and I doubt I would have had a reason to close it.
I understand this, but there was a lot of info to organize all at once, so it was bound to take more than one edit. I just don't understand why some threads can't stay open for simple discussion. Just using mine as an example (Since it was meant to be a think tank), there were several points no one even mentioned, such as the various uses of moves, tactics for approaching, retreating and pressuring. I understood your side, you glanced over it and saw little new info, but there was some on top of some much needed discussion topics. But hey, you don't tell me how to do my job, I won't tell you how to do yours.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Gratz on getting ur comp back.

Well, since its pretty much agreed that the boards do need some fixing, where should we start? o.o Any voulunteers?

TsNmi

Smash Cadet
We done arguing? Cool.

So what are some good spacing techniques? Read something earlier about how masash baits with a FHDair and if you retreat he arrows and if not then Fair. That's been really helping me out. I need more stuff like that haha.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
We done arguing? Cool.

So what are some good spacing techniques? Read something earlier about how masash baits with a FHDair and if you retreat he arrows and if not then Fair. That's been really helping me out. I need more stuff like that haha.

o.o that's what I normaly do. . . uhh I guess some SH retreating Fairs

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
We done arguing? Cool.

here are some good ones....Do a SH upair and then after the lag shoot an arrow and loop it around town till u hit someone..YOu will take the damage but then everytime u shoot an arrow there gonna be all afraid it may come baq and hit them!!:psycho:

~I R DUMB~

but honestly it depends on how "gay" ur willing to be while u play...Ultra gay is 60plus arrows a match for example and a whole like of edge camping

TsNmi

Smash Cadet
No limits on how gay i will be, no homo. I went to a tournament and played a B-spamming metaknight the first round. Got *****. He musta done 60plus nados on me.

Esca

Smash Champion
TsNmi, something I like to do is at the beginning of stocks: Fthrow>dash attack>utilt. Super pro. Also, another thing I implement into my game is, everytime I get inside and in trouble, I utilt. 2 frames. It's like Marth's upb, but less punishable.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
TsNmi, something I like to do is at the beginning of stocks: Fthrow>dash attack>utilt. Super pro. Also, another thing I implement into my game is, everytime I get inside and in trouble, I utilt. 2 frames. It's like Marth's upb, but less punishable.
As i recently found out up tilt is not 2frames (on all 3 hit boxes) fyi......and fthrow to dash attack to uptilt will only work if they air dodge the dash attack

Coffee™

I need it....
Um..MK can Nair or Dair you before you Utilt him after Dash Attack.

I have a question. What is Pit's problem causing him to be in B tier? What is his flaw?
Representation.

Coffee™

I need it....

D Rank «Underused» 2.87%
24 :sonic: Sonic (6 top8, 2 top4, 1 top2, 1 win) - 23.3 - 20
25 :yoshi2: Yoshi (4 top8, 2 top2) - 19.1 - 27
26 :ike: Ike (5 top8, 2 top4) - 17.8 - 28
27 :mario2: Mario (6 top8, 1 top2, 2 wins) - 17.8 - 31
28 :zelda: Zelda/Sheik (3 top8, 2 top4, 1 win) - 17.0 - 23 :shiek:
29 :pit: Pit (8 top8, 1 top4, 1 win) - 16.7 - 13
30 :lucas: Lucas (6 top8, 2 top4, 1 top2) - 14.6 - 26

Lol Pit sucks.....

kown

Smash Lord

~im just say~
are you threatening me? honestly this thread is the only thing keeping the pits somewhat together...amirite?

lol Mr. candy bar...............So0o like Pit vs luigi....any tips......
spam and dont get grabbed at 0...easy.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
are you threatening me? honestly this thread is the only thing keeping the pits somewhat together...amirite?

spam and dont get grabbed at 0...easy.
Im not threating u im just stating a fact......

and thanks for the spam tip but like down B>arrows....and wut about off stage its soo hard to gimp....(i kno how to do the match up i just wanna see more Pit talking)

kown

Smash Lord
um if your shooting arrows from a distance u should have time to react to down b....close range against a luigi is tuff tho. At low percents he has the adv. up close.

kown

Smash Lord
so it looks like rogue is the best pit outta you'll three....than dexta, and r@vyn was last:ohwell:

EDIT: smurf vs. def....is also not good.

Coffee™

I need it....
so it looks like rogue is the best pit outta you'll three....than dexta, and r@vyn was last:ohwell:
Do you not understand the meaning of we all had random johns for that? lol I'm pretty sure I could write an essay for why that match turned out like that....:laugh:

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i asked rogue who was better and he said dexta.
Def is in my group we play each other ALLLLLL the time...so0 it comes down to who plays better vs that person at that time...Def is better then me when its WOlf vs Pit imo though....

and imo ROgue IS the best Pit main.

Coffee™

I need it....
Def is in my group we play each other ALLLLLL the time...so0 it comes down to who plays better vs that person at that time...Def is better then me when its WOlf vs Pit imo though....

Pretty sure he means between u amd I.

I suck at this game...duh

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord

EDIT: smurf vs. def....is also not good.
:bee:

Do you not understand the meaning of we all had random johns for that? lol I'm pretty sure I could write an essay for why that match turned out like that....:laugh:
Like me texting my wifey? :p

Never Said that.

:') QFT Madu. Ima give you a hug next time you pick me up.

where is rogue at and where is sage. those are the two best...right?

are they in like completley different regions
Pit's with Competition in thier area who can potentially be the "best" in alphabetical order

ADN
Dr.X
Esca
Koolaid
Kown
Ky Des
Ravyn
Rogue
Smurf
Sage

Rogue is here wit me in PA (east coast) i think Sage is in Washington...
Correction, you are here with me in Pa :p
Sage is washington yea.

Yeah, Sage is from Washington, though he doesn't play anymore. You guys are both in PA? I should go down and play sometime.
Down? Aren't we east? Also Since PA is retardly HUGE!!!! And it takes like 6 hours for us to region the western border, I doubt we'll meet.

Top Bottom