• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Woodbridge.

BMX

Smash Lord
It's all about control and if you can take it, dood. lol

So when's the next tourney you're headed to?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I'm not headed anywhere if I can't get a ride ;( but my house is sort of on the way to gamepad. How are you guys getting there? I'd like to at least try to get to one tourney a month (lol June style) until I get another car.

Also everyone rate this thread so we can get 5-star frog splash!

Edit again: actually, if you guys have room in whatever car you're taking, I could get a ride to your house on friday and go with you guys.

BMX

Smash Lord
I'm not headed anywhere if I can't get a ride ;( but my house is sort of on the way to gamepad. How are you guys getting there? I'd like to at least try to get to one tourney a month (lol June style) until I get another car.

Also everyone rate this thread so we can get 5-star frog splash!

Edit again: actually, if you guys have room in whatever car you're taking, I could get a ride to your house on friday and go with you guys.
Man, we are nowhere close to being like RVD. lol

I'll see what's up. I'll prolly get my parents to help me on this.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Good **** guys on finally getting your thread up. If I didn't have my own crew.. I would try out for this one in a heart beat. All of you guys are probably my best friends in the Smash Community besides my crew. Hoodbridge 4 lyfe!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Well you guys are pretty much honorary members anyway. The only reason you guys wouldn't be consider official is because we actually want to keep our crew the way it should be, and not who re it out to the point of having 20+ members, and merging two bad names to become an even worse name.

<3 j/k

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Well you guys are pretty much honorary members anyway. The only reason you guys wouldn't be consider official is because we actually want to keep our crew the way it should be, and not who re it out to the point of having 20+ members, and merging two bad names to become an even worse name.

<3 j/k
Hahaha, no I hear ya.. I'm making cuts to my crew soon anyway unless I see improvement from other members. Not to be a ****, but I don't want this crew to end up like those 20+ member crews with no-name people and only 4-5 good members. I used to live in woodbridge, so if it ever came down to it.. I would just repp my old hood. I lived on waterwheel terrace, right next to BMX. XD

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I didn't leave of my own free will this time either XD

I wanna smash badly, haven't played once since Gamepad. I'm trying to get to alot of tourneys this summer. I don't have my car anymore, but I'll have alot more cash. Driving is overrated :)

BMX

Smash Lord
Yeah I didn't leave of my own free will this time either XD

I wanna smash badly, haven't played once since Gamepad. I'm trying to get to alot of tourneys this summer. I don't have my car anymore, but I'll have alot more cash. Driving is overrated :)
You wanna smash badly? I have a friend called The Hulk. He likes to smash too.

IDK about the date. There's plenty of tourneys next month anyway. It would be hard IMO.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
idk why candy feels so...but candy wants to be an honorary memeber

candy doesnt know why....but candy follows his desires

K9 we need to play! we need massive wolf/snake dittos!
BMX we need to play! we need massive wario dittos!
Taj we need to play! we need massive sonic dittos!
Forte we need to play! we need massive lowtier/random dittos!
Ada we need to play! we need massive mk dittos!
Oath we need to play! we need massive rob dittos! ( just dont steal my controller....or worse....my heart </3 )

munch munch??

LAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
It shall be done. Anyone who wants to be honorary, can be. I'll add it to the first page. And yes, Sonic dittos, I heard your Sonic was really good.

BMX

Smash Lord
It shall be done. Anyone who wants to be honorary, can be. I'll add it to the first page. And yes, Sonic dittos, I heard your Sonic was really good.
Honorary members should be people we know and play against and are friends with IMO.

idk why candy feels so...but candy wants to be an honorary memeber

candy doesnt know why....but candy follows his desires

K9 we need to play! we need massive wolf/snake dittos!
BMX we need to play! we need massive wario dittos!
Taj we need to play! we need massive sonic dittos!
Forte we need to play! we need massive lowtier/random dittos!
Ada we need to play! we need massive mk dittos!
Oath we need to play! we need massive rob dittos! ( just dont steal my controller....or worse....my heart </3 )

munch munch??

LAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Wario dittos will be soooo awesome. lol why the need to be an honorary member?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Korn, I'm down for that, but I need to get a ride. I'm temporarily not driving, so I'll have to find ways to get around. I only live about 20 min. away from you and Candy though.

BMX: Yeah, but the only people who'll ask to be honorary members are people we're friends with anyway, it's not like we're a super popular crew yet XD

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Wario dittos will be soooo awesome. lol why the need to be an honorary member?
Cause he knows this is the one crew in MD/VA that really enjoys brawl for what it is. Who WOULDN'T want to be associated with our crew? Well.....there is one person. LOL

Edit: Ben, you should probably throw it on the 16th, if anything. That's the same day as chu's dojo, and since Dre and I are LOLBANNED, we might as well suck some of the turnout from his. I'm sure most of the VA people would go to ours anyway, like Gamepad, possibly Boss, Korn, Candy, Esoj and G-reg, depending on if they think they could win more money at Chu's or not.

BMX

Smash Lord
Cause he knows this is the one crew in MD/VA that really enjoys brawl for what it is. Who WOULDN'T want to be associated with our crew? Well.....there is one person. LOL

Edit: Ben, you should probably throw it on the 16th, if anything. That's the same day as chu's dojo, and since Dre and I are LOLBANNED, we might as well suck some of the turnout from his. I'm sure most of the VA people would go to ours anyway, like Gamepad, possibly Boss, Korn, Candy, Esoj and G-reg, depending on if they think they could win more money at Chu's or not.
I <3 our crew. Unlike others, we love the game!

I think people play favorites too often. and who's the favorite? CHu of course... :(

T2theAJ

Banned via Warnings
MD is far too out of the way for Gamepad, considering you live alot closer to them, and plus your tourney would be cheaper. I say the 16th. We don't want to interfere with Tant's tourney.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
This crew thread is awesome. Bolt, who are you cutting?
I haven't decided yet, but it's going to happen sometime soon after our event. I want to see improvement in tournament placing. I don't ask for much from my crew, top 10-15 isn't hard to accomplish In my opinion.. but we'll see.

MD is far too out of the way for Gamepad, considering you live a lot closer to them, and plus your tourney would be cheaper. I say the 16th. We don't want to interfere with Tant's tourney.

Yeah I agree, I may go out to Tants tourney depending on what my girlfriend wants to do.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Sad Face.

I didn't get those things said about my crew thread.. and I put uber effort into ours.

Argh.

T2theAJ

Banned via Warnings
Number one rule of this crew thread. No compliments for anyone elses thread.

Number two. There are no rules. So ignore rule number one.

Top Bottom