• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Woodbridge.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
I'm not headed anywhere if I can't get a ride ;( but my house is sort of on the way to gamepad. How are you guys getting there? I'd like to at least try to get to one tourney a month (lol June style) until I get another car.

Also everyone rate this thread so we can get 5-star frog splash!

Edit again: actually, if you guys have room in whatever car you're taking, I could get a ride to your house on friday and go with you guys.
haha funny :(

i hit two tournies this month, just to let u know xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hoodbridge gets 4 pages in just a few hours

I approve, this was my idea in essence

Good stuff everyone, time to step it up

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Hoodbridge gets 4 pages in just a few hours

I approve, this was my idea in essence

Good stuff everyone, time to step it up
Rule Number 3: Tantalus gets absolutely no credit for any of our accomplishments.

But wait........there are no rules, so maybe he gets all credit?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Hey korn, if BMX hypothetically held a tournament on the 16th would you go to that or the dojo? Cause yeah, since Oath and I have........other obligations (LOL) in regards to chu's tournament, we would probably hold most of our tourneys during his. It only makes sense. And since his in MD, we're thinking ours would be more VA, like you, boss, candy, greg, esoj, gamepad, etc.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Rule Number 3: Tantalus gets absolutely no credit for any of our accomplishments.

But wait........there are no rules, so maybe he gets all credit?
Sure, I'll be like Obama

I'll say stuff

then take absolutely zero credit for saying it, like when i said

This is like the woodbridge crew thread instead of the gamepad tournament thread

Woodbridge, why don't you have a crew thread yet? You're all good friends, not to mention good competitors.
hoodbridge topic? have no idea what you're talking about

1. Yes I dislike Obama, for political reasons
2. Please take everything above this line with a grain of salt, because it is satirical for humorous purposes, except line 1, that's dead serious

Good stuff Taj, thread is cool. Now you guys need a new sig. The old sig had the old members.

BMX

Smash Lord
I would go to my own tourney. :p

lol. I need votes for this tourney to happen.

Tant, GTFO! lol jk Tant= Meep!<3

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Hey korn, if BMX hypothetically held a tournament on the 16th would you go to that or the dojo? Cause yeah, since Oath and I have........other obligations (LOL) in regards to chu's tournament, we would probably hold most of our tourneys during his. It only makes sense. And since his in MD, we're thinking ours would be more VA, like you, boss, candy, greg, esoj, gamepad, etc.
yeah I would like to come to woodbridge tourneys more :o

and I'll be done the first semester next monday
so I should be able to smash more :)

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Cool, let's gather more info on who's interested in coming, and BMX can decide I guess. Try to get candy, boss, esoj and chaos to come. We should be able to get low tier going too.

ROFL at the spongebob fish pic

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I would go, but i've already committed to Chu Dat's DOJO. And woodbridge is so far away, 1hr 35 min... and goes through one of the toughest traffic areas around D.C.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I know, I mean MD should just go to the dojo anyway, since it's closer. But woodbridge is a really good area for northern VA, cause it's like the center of everything, equally close to Fredericksburg where Gamepad is, and Arlington/Fairfax/Falls Church.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
**** too good. Though Forte's secondary char picture should be Daisy. Get that Peach pic out of here!
-Rei

BMX

Smash Lord
For some reason... most of people love them D: J.R's voices always cracking up (especially when main event was about to over)

BRING MICHAEL COLE AND TAZZ instead !!!!!!!!!!! they're really funny :D
Naw. Ross and Lawler owe me one. I saved Ross from a pedigree. Lawler is just in 4 the money. The king mains D3.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Tazz is no longer in WWE :(

(Poyo hits BMX with a 9)

JR: BAH GAWD! NO, NOT THIS WAY! NOT THIS WAY KANG! HHH USING THAT........SLEDGEHAMMER!

(Poyo runs and camps, planks)

JR: And now he's running like a scalded dog! And the referee didn't see it (50 ledge grabs)

(K9 picks Wolf, picks up an assist trophy, Nintendog comes out)

King: PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Sure KevinM, you get honorary mod/referee status.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol.. too many honoraries. I consider myself Hoodbridge from the get go. I get along with you guys too much not to.. <3's (no homo) except for Forte.. he's too quiet and I think he doesn't like fat guys.

:p

Oh and for the record, I would go to yours over Chu's. Chu's Dojo is just too far and I <3 Woodbridge. Miss my old neighborhood and pool too. I got my first BJ in that pool.. ahahaha.. O.O TMI. XD

BMX

Smash Lord
Tazz is no longer in WWE :(

(Poyo hits BMX with a 9)

JR: BAH GAWD! NO, NOT THIS WAY! NOT THIS WAY KANG! HHH USING THAT........SLEDGEHAMMER!

(Poyo runs and camps, planks)

JR: And now he's running like a scalded dog! And the referee didn't see it (50 ledge grabs)

(K9 picks Wolf, picks up an assist trophy, Nintendog comes out)

King: PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Sure KevinM, you get honorary mod/referee status.
Lmfao! WWE humor is the best!
lol.. too many honoraries. I consider myself Hoodbridge from the get go. I get along with you guys too much not to.. <3's (no homo) except for Forte.. he's too quiet and I think he doesn't like fat guys.

:p

Oh and for the record, I would go to yours over Chu's. Chu's Dojo is just too far and I <3 Woodbridge. Miss my old neighborhood and pool too. I got my first BJ in that pool.. ahahaha.. O.O TMI. XD
Good job Bolt.

Yea, Forte must have a vendetta against fat guys since he hates wario and rufus! lol

Plus, Bolt...

YOOOOOUUUURRRRRR FFFFFIIIIIIRRRRREEEEDDDDDD!

Should've joined the Kiss My A$$ club. lol

You and William Regal can remenice about BJs lmao

BMX

Smash Lord
Yeah, this is great and all guys, so when is hoodbridge going to invite me and my monkey fighting snakes to come smash again? :)
You know where to find us. :p

You guys are tight.

KevinM, you must abide with WWE rules.

One fake punch to the face and you're out cold. lol kk? We will get another mod/ref!

Top Bottom