• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 3 Results and Shoutouts

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Brawl Doubles

1: Slobs (Fatal + obm) ($72.00)
2: IcyKevin (Icylight + Kevin) ($36.00)
3: Sunshine Rainbow Cruise (Turtle + JL) ($12.00)
4: Cartoon Heroes (Riot + Ace)
5: Fire Emblem (Haru + World)
5: Dutch Masters (LLPK + Dan)
7: Broken Downsmash (Aesir + Scrub)
7: Team Ramrod (Ghost + Random)
9: Orion Spartans (ZeenOk + OSHotShot)
9: Victorious Secret (Derks + Irish Mafio)
9: Om Nom Nomn!!!1 (Chii + Meek)
9: Weird Things Happen At 12% (Emmy + Nacho)

Melee Singles

1: Roman ($39.00)
2: Icylight ($19.50)
3: omegablackmage ($6.50)
4: Aesir
5: Spife
5: Haitian V
7: Irish Mafia
7: Shadowball
9: turnips
9: King Floppy
9: pat
9: dylan
13: Mini

Brawl Singles

1: The Spaceman(Fatal thinks he's cool or something...) ($168.00) (Snake)
2: Icylight ($84.00) (Olimar)
3: omegablackmage ($28.00) (Mr. Game and Watch/Wario)
4: Bloodcross(Falco)
5: Kevin/Bizkit(Snake)
5: Andee(Sonic)
7: Riot(Zelda)
7: JayL(Falco)
9: Mini
9: Phoenix
9: I Laughed When They Shot Old Yeller(Ace)
9: Turtle
13: Dan
13: 777
13: L-T
13: Latin
17: Harder Gayer Faster Stronger
17: Randm
17: Haru
17: Znoku
17: Flame Shogun
17: Phil
17: The World
17: Ghost
25: LLPK
25: Chii
25: Sweets Baby
25: Base
25: Durks

Good Games everybody. Diddy is a lame character.

Oh, are the top 8 correct? JayL went all Falco right?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Lol, when I saw Melee singles results, my mind blanked out and I thought Roman won Brawl singles.

Dazwa is never wrong, so GOOD **** ROMAN, I BET YOU USED ZSS LIKE A REAL CHAMP

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: The Spaceman - Getting closer. Almost there. Fun friendlies btw. Snake dittos are fun to me.
2: Icylight - You really stepped it up this time. Your Olimar is vicious now.
3: omegablackmage - Nice seeing you, crazy freaky Wario.
4: Bloodcross(Falco) - You've gotten beastly too. Good ****.
5: Andee(Sonic) - You have a pretty good Sonic
7: Riot(Zelda) - Fun doubles. Japes = bad.
7: JayL(Falco) - Ggs in doubles. Bad idea to go RC against Icy and me.
9: Turtle - You seemed a little off today. Better luck next time.
13: 777- ohi Scrub. Fun friendlies. 3 player is stupid though lmao. It's lame to double team but it's hard not to.
17: Haru - Really fun friendlies. Scrub and I wanna make you better lmao.
25: Base - DDD is dumb.

Oh, and JayL went a match with Snake against that Sonic dood if that counts. Then again if one match counts, then I guess I used MK once too.

Ggs to everyone. Fun tourney with good amount of setups. Can't wait for Apex.

Roman.

Smash Champion
1: Roman - yeeeesh
2: Icylight - since when are you good? play melee more, it's good for your health
3: omegablackmage - i'm glad we could finally meet. i'm also glad you have an interest for melee
4: Aesir - fun playing you as always, keep it up
5: Spife - your sheik is getting better.... a lot better. it was actually surprisingly better. you may have something going =DD
5: Haitian V - **** tom? hmmm we didn't even play LOL it's okay cause i don't recall us EVER playing
7: Irish Mafia - hai
7: Shadowball - i'm glad you're coming to tournaments now, keep on keeping on
9: turnips - your name is suggestive
9: King Floppy - lol... floppy
9: pat - ?
9: dylan - keep working on that captain falcon and practice a lot
13: Mini - i bet in RL you're really big and buff

Ace - I love you. We need to chill dude, there's no reason not to. Great tourney host too =)
that loud girl - jeeeez

this was fun and the venue is PERFECT!! we really need to organize a huge melee tournament especially since there's like 100+ chairs and so much open space. plus it's right in the middle of tristate/maine hampshirecut islandetts/md/va/canada

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Good ****. i actually did OK here.
Whoever used the tag "2nd G" apparently gayed Durks out of a set by playing 4 matches instead of 3 and saying he won the set. Not cool man.

@shadowball: I call 6th place because you're a low tier main and my main has dem *******

@roman:
I wanted to be in Banana Bread, but spife fast-fell a downair.
D:

WHYYYYYYY

@ace: you misspelled both our names on the teams things lol

Zen Basis

Smash Rookie
Hey. I entered Melee, and introduced myself to a few people as "Pat." I've never actually played really good people before, and I'm really happy that I came! It was really fun.

Uh, Shadowball and Spife were easily the two nicest people that I met there. And I had a few fun games with Mafia, and a whole bunch of other people. I hope I'll see you guys again in the future, and I'll do my best to improve!

Jman77

Smash Cadet
1: The Spaceman(Fatal thinks he's cool or something...) ($168.00) (Snake): Good stuff winning.. and fun friendlies.. that last friendly my upsmash was about to rapez yo *** but then they told us to stop =P make sure you dom the other snakes at apex.
2: Icylight ($84.00) (Olimar): Fun teams matches... no more RC counterpick haha
3: omegablackmage ($28.00) (Mr. Game and Watch/Wario): Haha bitin the **** outta everything. Your wario and GW are too good. We need to come up with more dumb strategies
4: Bloodcross(Falco): Keep repping that falco my man! Fun friendlies and lets play some falco dittos at almos
5: Kevin/Bizkit(Snake): Fun teams matches.. no more RC screw that haha
5: Andee(Sonic): Your sonic caught me off guard.. I won't lose next time haha
7: Riot(Zelda): Intense tournament matches... that set killed me... **** zelda is good
7: JayL(Falco): Will never lose to a sonic ever again... get better foo!
9: Mini: Good job at this tournament
9: I Laughed When They Shot Old Yeller(Ace): Bloodcross and I are like even probably btw =P but don't get discouraged man... just learn some dumb combos and you will win.
9: Turtle: Kevin is was a lot of fun teaming with you... Fun friendlies and a **** intense tournament set between us.
13: L-T: Fun friendlies... good stuff almost beating riot in a friendlies match?
13: Latin: Sorry we had to play again in losers. fun matches though keep working on the snake/DK
17: The World: Nice fox... need to shine spike them falcos man
25: Sweets Baby: Fun matches keep it up

Yeah I went snake against the sonic player but I didn't win that match so... didn't really contribute... so put it if you want but basically went all falco

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Apex? that thing you guys are hosting, or Ima try and make it. I'm deciding all of this last minute basically lol.
Well I won't be at Apex unless i find a ride, but our tournament you should come to regardless of anything e2lse. lol

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
zen, you are on the road to being an awesome peach. You read all of my spammed rolls, and did a lot of things I was going to do to you, but did them first/with more priority. Keep it up. Mute City was too close.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles

1: The Spaceman - "Fatal thinks he's cool or something..." QFT
2: Icylight - Your Olimar is too good. Brinstar is such a gay stage ugh. GGs.
3: omegablackmage - Our matches remind me of when I got ***** by JJWolf. Coming into the game without playing a REAL Wolf then getting *****. Same here, I come in not playing a REAL GAW and I get *****. B/c the GAW's I played before you are spamming ****s. I need to learn the GAW matchup better and I'm not gonna secondary Marth because it sucks and I would just go gay spamming Fairs/DB's all game. UAir my Illusion... jesus. Fun stuff
4: Bloodcross - Better, but get Top 3 you ****.
5: Kevin/Bizkit - lol 5th. Good **** as usual.
5: Andee - Your Sonic is nasty. It's always annoying hitting that thing. GGs
7: Riot - RAWR RIOT!!!!!!!
7: JayL - Good talking to you, Battlefield is a horrible Bowser stage and it ticks me off how much Bowser sucks at getting on the stage -_- We'll get our Dittos at Almos3 ^_^
9: Mini - I need to play a REAL Lucario as well, next time I see ya ^^
9: I Laughed When They Shot Old Yeller(Ace) - I would laugh too
9: Turtle - GGs. My Marth is so terrible, should have went Bowser on Brinstar. Ken Combo'd on the lava though hehe. Great diddy as always, pretty good MK too.
13: 777 - LMAO get better noob <3
13: Latin - You're pretty good, you'll go far ^^
17: Harder Gayer Faster Stronger - Like a MK?
17: Randm - Good Olimar, GGs.
17: Znoku - GGs

Emmy - Thanks for Subway ^^
Nachos - You seriously need to get some money for Singles. You could go really far man. Always fun hanging out with ya.

I secondary Bowser from now on, as well as making it my Doubles main. And I was going a little gay with Falco today too lol. I'll use Bowser more and go less gay with Falco.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Shout Outs, By Riot.... For you!

1: The Spaceman (Fatal) - Good matches! I can't believe I didn't ask for friendlies afterwards there was something I wanted to try... o well next time. The first match made me feel like I had a chance. The second one made me sad... I thought platforms would help me, but you used them much much better.

2: Icylight - Sorry for being so stupid the first match, at least I figured out that Sheik is definitely the better way to go here! Always good games from you.

4: Bloodcross - Congratz on fourth!

5: Kevin/Bizkit - Good job in teams.

7: Riot - Good job! 7th is pretty good. It's better than the Mass Madness death placings I have been getting for three straight months now...

7: JayL - Really Close/Intense matches. Great Falco!

9: Mini - You've gotten oodles better. Keep up the good playing!

9: I Laughed When They Shot Old Yeller - Good tournament as always!

13: L-T - You've also gotten a lot better good job!

17: Flame Shogun - Nice Zss. First one in tournament I have played. Keep it up.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles

1: The Spaceman(Fatal thinks he's cool or something...) ($168.00) (Snake) - Fata; os a scrub. I have no intention of not giving you this shout out ever.
2: Icylight ($84.00) (Olimar) - **** Icy, you really are stepping your **** up. Good job.
3: omegablackmage ($28.00) (Mr. Game and Watch/Wario) - Wario is so lame. Your Wario face will haunt me for years to come.
4: Bloodcross(Falco) - Good stuff, it seems those ear plugs are working out for you. NExt time I play you I'm gunna have to trash talk so loud it'll be embarassing for me.
5: Andee(Sonic) - Gppd stuff. You've gotten alot better. Next time we meet I'm not gunna lose interest and pwn you though, sorry.
7: Riot(Zelda) - Hell yes. Now it's onto the top 4 sir.
7: JayL(Falco) - Good games in teams. Mystery Grenade was too good.
9: Mini - I didn't even realize you got 9th. Good ****.
9: I Laughed When They Shot Old Yeller(Ace) - Figure out how to not camp the match ups you're supposed to camp. It'll be more fun.
9: Turtle - What happened bro?
13: 777 - Gppd games. DK is too beast to let a Meta win on RC though, sorry,
13: L-T - RECOVERING LOW IS BAD WITH ZELDA
17: Harder Gayer Faster Stronger - Where did you go?
25: LLPK - If it helps, I really do hate playing that match up that way. I hate camping. Next time we meet I hope I figure out how to go more aggro in that match up
25: Chii - Good stuff in doubles. You guys are getting better.

Top Bottom