• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 3 Results and Shoutouts

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
Edit, because I fail at quoting!

I'm the Asian one. Hahahaha.

--
Oh, and L-T, I'm pretty sure played like two Brawl friendlies with you, on that small TV with the really, really bright setting. I was the Asian kid who played Peach. Your Zelda's pretty good! Sorry I didn't put up too much of a fight on Norfair. I was playing Melee that day, and it's pretty bewildering switching from Melee Peach to Brawl Peach. Your Nair use is pretty fantastic and your Din's Fire use was quite camptastic. Hahaha. Maybe I'll enter Brawl, too, next time.
Yeah, I remember you now. Your Peach was good regardless of your Melee playing that day.
We need to play again. You were good.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I love how 90% of my shout outs are "Good tourney/good job running things" when all I really did was set a date, bring my friend. And let her do all the work.

Ari should totally be getting these shout outs not me. :p

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Did you get those matches from spife? I wanna see how pretty marth marth looks 8D *clearly a narcissists.*

Also add my youtube name. Asurawind =D
Just find me... Biollante86. Subscribe eh? I'm attempting to upload most of the matches, but this computer is acting like a nut-job set it up. =(

Shadowballs we need to have an awesome fight to the death at the next tournament we go to
Does that mean you won't quit every time I beat you right before you die the last time? :laugh:

Edit, because I fail at quoting!

I'm the Asian one. Hahahaha.
OH I gotcha.

All right... shout-outs!

@ Roman: Your Fox has gone from beastly to monstrous. You beat my Marth so bad I think he has bruises... :dizzy:

@ Spife: thanks for the vids, hangout time and tips. "Nair Nair Nair" O.o next time I'll bring that Godzilla Melee game and we can have a two person tourny! =D

OH and you may wanna go Fox/Sheik/ Link... just saying...

@ Aesir: You are very good sir... your Marth is a beast.

@ Rapid_Assassin: Your Zelda is dope. you should'a entered the Melee tourny. There are too few girls in that sausage fest. there are not enough Peaches, or even girl Marths... Hope to see you @ MM 16!

@ Haitian V: that's a great D.K. you have there. I'll have to pit Marth against it next time.

@ Dylan: Improve your C. Falcon. I'll improve my Marth/C. Falcon match-up abilities. :laugh:

@ Mafia: Enough with the Johning. You and quitting right before you lose. :mad: your Peach is good though.

@ Turnips: I don't remember playing you... were you the G&W my Marth violated??

@ the Loud Girl: why does no one remember your name? that is quite a pair of lungs you have, esp. considering how petite you are. O.o

@ King Floppy: Although I beat you, it was harder than it should've been. You Ganon is surprisingly good ****.

@ Zen Basis: I don't remember playing you, but I'm assuming that I won if we did????

Finally... @ Ace: ... ... ... ... ... ... Nice hat.

If I left anyone out, please tell me huh?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Mah boy welcome back *pats back*

And idk I was thinking about going to Apex, but if I don't go then I guess I'm going to frubbery shrumps or whatever that CT tournament is called.

So Fatal

Smash Master

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
KevinM you should head to APEX just so i could play you again, we havent played since i was a newbie at oke's smashfest.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hey roman my doc is amazing. we can double doc **** him in teams for $39 too. (he's better than my fox)

Top Bottom