• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hams Off My Bread I: Don't Fry Me RESULTS

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
DOUBLES:

1: Over 9000 (Capem + Fonz) [MK + Wolf]
2: Springfield > God Kais (Nope + Lou) [Snake + GaW]
3: Fluffy Puff Marshmallow (The Kiest + Framerate) [Kirby + Jiggs]
4: Falconauts (T-800 + POPS!) [Falcon x2]
5: Double D (Cake + Champ) [Diddy + DK]
5: Bananaloops (AZ + Z) [Diddy + MK]
7: S.A.D.P.B. (Blazing Katakiri + Sloth) [Kirby/Sonic + D3]
7: Slapchop (Beegs + Glov) [Ike + Marth]
9: TwoSword (Capa + Shiranui)
9: Dear Pesky Plumbers (Moose CRUNCH)
9: Chuckle ****ers (Fort + Scidi)
9: Old Gregg and the Peppermint Nightmare (katon + The Jerk) [Random + Random]

SINGLES:

1: AlphaZealot [Bananas]
2: Nope [Grenades]
3: POPS! [Snake/Wario/Ness/R.O.B./C. Falcon]
4: Capem [MK]
5: Beegs [Marth]
5: CRUNCH [Wario]
7: T-800 [R.O.B. + MK]
7: Champ [Falco]
9: Blazing Katakiri [Sonic]
9: Framerate [Jiggs]
9: Lou [GaW]
9: Cake [Diddy + D3]
13: Schwa [Marth]
13: Wakka [Bowser]
13: Sil [GaW]
13: Fonz [Ganon/Lucario/Wolf] amirite?

Detailed Pools on All is Brawl.

Pool Places

1: Nope
1: Cake
1: Capem
1: AlphaZealot
2: Sil
2: Beegs
2: Framerate
2: Champ
3: POPS!
3: T-800
3: Blazing Katakiri
3: CRUNCH
4: Schwa
4: Lou
4: Wakka
4: Fonz
5:The Kiest
5: The Jerk
5: Moose
5: SciDi
6: Katon
6: Mars
6: Glov
6: Shiranui
7: Ray
7: Sloth
7: Fort

Awesome guys, a lot of setups (12 SETUPS!) made this go fast I was very pleased. Even thought we started late, we ended on time.

Shout outs in a bit.

Oh and let me know how you all liked Green Greens.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I have no problem with Green Greens.

Videos by me and T-800 will be on:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OUGamingArts

Shoutouts:
1: AlphaZealot [Bananas] - Congrats on first place again.

2: Nope [Grenades] - I'll catch up to you one day... someday... someday...

3: POPS! [Snake/Wario/Ness/R.O.B./C. Falcon] - Only 5 characters? I mean come on!

4: Capem [MK] - HAH you didn't get the JV stock off.

5: Beegs [Marth] - Glad you could make it to this one. Grats on 5th

5: CRUNCH [Wario] - Fun doubles. Grats on 5th

7: T-800 [R.O.B. + MK] - I'm gaining on you guys in OUGA.

7: Champ [Falco] - No comment

9: Blazing Katakiri [Sonic] - Nice Top Ten. This your first tourne? Keep up the Sonic!!

9: Framerate [Jiggs] - You might need a moon stone to evolve into Wigglytuff. TACKLE ATTACK!

9: Lou [GaW] - Will there be a day where I don't play you in a tourne?

9: Cake [Diddy + D3] - Shouldn't have done the D3 against us in doubles... see ya at the competition

13: Schwa [Marth] - Someday I'll learn to fight Marth...

13: Wakka [Bowser] - Next time we do Mario Vs Bowser.

13: Sil [GaW] - Figures we were in pools. Good stuff with that Game and Watch

13: Fonz [Ganon/Lucario/Wolf] - I didn't get to see you play much. Except when you stomped us in Doubles

SciDi: Hope you enjoyed your first Tourne.

Peace

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
1: Nope - Luigi will be Snake charming at WaBIII
1: Cake - Good to see you there Sleepyhead
1: Capem - Lucky on the last random MM if Jerk and I had each others chars, it would've been over.
1: AlphaZealot - Grats on first and revenge.
2: Sil - Next time I'll ditto you.
2: Beegs - Sorry you guys got lost, at least it won't happen next time.
2: Framerate - Nice Jiggs, come to tournies more often!
2: Champ - See Capems
3: POPS! - YOU ARE A BEAST
3: T-800
3: Blazing Katakiri
3: CRUNCH - Nice Wario, didn't get a chance to play you.
4: Schwa - I'll know Marth someday... stupid Klaptrap
4: Lou - Didn't get to play you this time.
4: Wakka - Sorry you got lost D:
4: Fonz - Didn'tget to play you this time, grats on doubles.
5:The Kiest - The rivalry continues!
5: The Jerk - We need to play moar doubles.
5: Moose - Didn't get to play you this time.
5: SciDi - Didn't get to play you this time.
6: Katon - BUCKET BREAK AND PICK A MAIN
6: Mars - Didn't get to play you this time.
6: Glov - Next time we meet in doubles, we'll win >:D
6: Shiranui - Sorry about your controller :urg: It didn't turn up, I hope its just lost in your car.
7: Ray - Fun matches.
7: Sloth - Didn't get to play you this time.
7: Fort - Didn't get to play you this time.

Z- Your TV is safe with me!

Melty Blood:
I should always stay Ciel...

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs!!
First of all, great job of running the tourney, Katon. I had my doubts about the venue tbh, but once things got going it actually turned out to be a nice place for smash.

-Doubles-

Cake/Champ: GG's in friendlies, it was interesting to see how CRUNCH and I's practice against computer teams would prepare us for real teams at the tourney. Btw I think Diddy/Falco works best for you guys, imo

Beegs/Glov: GG.. we should have cp'd you guys better though :O

Keist/Framerate: angry face at how bad I did against you guys, esp on pokemon stadium 1.. gg's nonetheless :O Also: grats on third

Capem/Fonz: Grats on first.. didn't get to see this game :/

-Singles-

Wakka: It was nice seeing you again, gg's in friendlies and pools. Those IC's.. grr.. I gotta get more practice against them as well as Bowser with Sheik (hopefully at WaB III)

Glov: GG's in friendlies/pools. Again, I felt like an *** for that lock on Wolf, but I'm glad I know that it works now :O

Fort: You've really improved since WaB, keep up whatever you're doing for practice, it's working. (But don't main Metaknight :O)

Fonz: Thanks for the friendlies, I had no idea Sheik has that lock on Ganon too. I need to find out everyone she can do it too >:]

CRUNCH: When you pinch Wendy's pennies, they pinch back.

Lou: Thanks for the MM, I need to get a lot more experience against GaW. I can't wait until school is over so we can play each other outside of tournies :O

AZ: Grats on first.. seems like you anticipated facing Nope in grand finals with all that practice against CPU Snake :p

Capem: GG's in pools.. I should have went Sheik instead of Marth/Snake to see if you would have ***** me as hard (you would have :O). Also: I need to play your Wario :p

Nope: Thanks a lot for the MM and friendlies, as well as the advice about Sheik. Hopefully I can figure out what to do against Snake, Kirby, and Olimar with Sheik.. Falco I think ik what to do.. just need more experience. Same as with Lou, after school is over I really hope we can get together and play outside of tournies. Columbus+Springfield training sessions ftw :O

Everyone else/people I'm forgetting: GG's, grats on placement. See you (hopefully) at WaB III

Again: Ty Katon for running this, I had a lot of fun (even without the presence of PeppyWil and our Sheik ditto fest. Maybe next time O.o)

Edit: I forgot to mention that Green Greens was fine, although I never picked it. I'd like to see it stay on the Counterpick list :D

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I'm PO'd that I couldn't come. Shoutouts!

People that did good - Gratz on doing good.
Moose - Get the **** out of pools.
CRUNCH - Copypasta'd from the Ike boards:

:wario:
Default Release: Air Release
Ground: 31
Air: 51

-Air Release --> UTilt
-Air Release --> Ftilt
-Air Release --> Angled Ftilt
-Air Release --> Bair
-Air Release --> Pivot Bair
-Air Release --> Quick Draw
-Air Release --> Aether
See ya in Springfield. ;)

Shira - Good work, your first tournament and you didn't come in dead last. Keep up the good work. Sorry I couldn't be there. T_T

Capa - Nice job. Next time, don't let Shira pick your team name. TwoSwords? Moar liek GaySwords.

Ray - Hook me up with your hawt cousin, kthnx.

OUGA - *waits for vids* >_> Also, LOL @ your team name, Kiest. Homstarwut

Everyone else - Needz moar Piece of Cake Monthly, everyone come to it. kthnxbai

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Thx to katon and Jerk for runnin a good tourney...next time we will bring stuff to grill out :)

1: Nope-Screw green greens...epic matches as usual
1: Cake-metaknight is so badass that the wind is always blowing his cape...haha
1: Capem-stop doing stupid ****...
1: AlphaZealot-revenge is sweet huh?
2: Sil-you kept me from the JV 2 stock...which surprisingly had the crowd going wild lol
2: Beegs-nice games man! Very nice marth, too bad the SD on castle siege screwed you.
2: Framerate-puff can't do that!
2: Champ-footstool ur reverse shuttle loop ftw
3: POPS!-nice job man, pretty sure you surprised alot of people. Don't think you will be underestimated again
3: T-800-sorry for giving champ the meta practice :-)
3: Blazing Katakiri-nice sonic
3: CRUNCH-thx for the help with warrio, ill work on him some more this week and we will play again at WAB3
4: Schwa-Nice to see you show up again, interesting stats you are keeping too.
4: Lou-over 9000! ftw....stop choking in singles!
4: Wakka-Bowser is too good for my wario, and your over B almost got me but meta is too cool for that crap to work :-)
4: Fonz-Nice stuff in Doubles.
5:The Kiest-smores were such a clutch idea!
5: The Jerk-Chinese money match!
5: Moose-I was actually going to play warrio against you but i knew you would stomp him since you have the experience from crunch :-).
5: SciDi-the crowd went wild when they thought you got that kirbycide to footstool on me, but the drill rush is too good :-)
6: Katon-lol you lost all ur money in melty blood and to me and champ haha...
6: Mars-didn't get to see you play this time :-(
6: Glov-Meta isn't as easy as he looks huh?
6: Shiranui- Didn't get to see you play
7: Ray-^^
7: Sloth^^
7: Fort^^

Ok FINALLY I'm going to do some shout - outs

Glov - Mannn keep a level head next time! We will get it at the next tournament.

Kiest - God ****! Good **** in doubles. Team work was on with you guys.

Framerate - Gotta admit it. I'm liking your Jigs more and more I see it. I want to MM sometime. Also, you did want I wanted. Off stage rest in a tournament match. <3

Pops - Nice job on doubles and placing 3rd in singles.

Crunch - GG. Never really fought that many Wario's so that was something new and refreshing. lol.

BKK - Nice Sonic. I still HATE fighting them but nice Sonic.

AZ - Congrats again on getting first

Nope - My bad again for not doing any friendlies nor MM with you. I will though next time. That will be the first thing we do!

ITT - I didn't watch Apex! AH HA!

katon - Nice job on running the tournament. Probably the second best tournament I have seen.

TheJerk - Nice D3 and Iceys. I was glad to see someone else can do that **** with the Iceys also!

Cake - Those matches were tooo good. I hope to do some more matches with you soon. Need to get better against that monkey...

Fonz - Awesome Ganondorf! I really want to see that more!

Capem - GG on our match. I really hope I neve SD that low again. That sealed the deal on the counter pick I had >_>

T - 800 - We had deja vu from LLS. R.O.B first round and MK second at PK1. Gotta mix that up next time man!

Woo Cru - Nice fail for only having Glov and I be there. WAY TO REP *******!

Lou - GG on all the games we played. Plan to see you and all of Springfield very soon.

Schwa - Keep working on that Marth. I keep seeing it improve tourney by tourney. Just don't quit him!

Mars - Sorry to hear that you didn't make it out of pools >_>. Just keep going good sir.

Wakka and Champ - Nice talking to you guys a bit and I would like to see you BOTH at more tourneys.

xtacyfalco - DO YOU SEE THIS **** IN CALI MF!

GG to anyone else I missed or I played. I just got a feeling I missed someone...

Woo Cru Represent

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Other shoutouts....
Sorting through Doubles right now:

5:The Kiest - WTF MAN!!! Get 3rd in doubles... and don't even make it out of pools... BS

5: The Jerk - Why haven't we played yet?

5: Moose - Fun doubles. Keep on trucking with Luigi

6: Katon - The rivalry will always continue.... until I use Ike. Nice tourne

6: Mars - Can't believe you didn't make it out... oh wells.

6: Glov - You must have had a hard pool too.... jeebus.

6: Shiranui - I don't think we played, maybe next time

7: Sloth - Fun doubles. See ya at the next one.

7: Fort - Didn't get to play you, hope you enjoyed yourself.

Z - I didn't even realize you left until Pools started... Good luck next weekend!

fonzi21

Smash Ace
1: Nope- OWNED in teams, and OWNED in singles. WTF?
1: Cake-I got *****, what more is there to say.
1: AlphaZealot- Awesome stuff, way to win the singles.
2: Sil- Springfield!
2: Beegs- Very nice Marth, and thanks I work on my Ganon a lot.
2: Framerate-Nice puff, I got owned in crews.
2: Champ- Lucario F-smash is greater then Falco's fourty spot dodges.
3: POPS!-Nice stuff with Wario, thanks for the Falcon Vs. Ganon matches.
3: T-800-Falcon Sucks =D
3: CRUNCH-Awesome Wario man, Next time I know how to beat you though. Be ready!
4: Schwa- Nice stuff on stats.
4: Lou-over 9000! ftw Your streak is over!
4: Wakka-Bowser+Ganon WTFpwnt.
4: Capem - We pwned doubles ftw.
5:The Kiest- We need to do better =(
5: The Jerk- Nicely run tournament.
5: Moose- Ganondorf > Shiek (not really. **** that Utilt) =D thanks for the friendlies.
5: SciDi- Nice kirby keep up the work.
6: Katon-lol you lost all your money in melty blood. Great tournament.
6: Mars-didn't get to see you play
6: Glov-Metaknight is more then just an OP character. you can't just pick him up in a day and win. Stick to a main and learn all the matchups.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Pools are going up.

Don't forget about those replays I saved during Doubles that didn't get recorded!

Next Rest Stop: 12 Days.

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Worst. Tournament. Ever.

Well, for me at least, the tournament itself I thought was great, and katon found an awesome venue where we will definitely grill out next time!

But seriously, it's the first tourney I didn't make it out of pools, I'm going BACKWARDS. Maybe I will just stick with ICs and try to get better or something, at least then I could kinda live up to my name. :laugh:

Shoutouts son:

1: Nope - Congrats on 2nd, in both singles and doubles!

1: Cake - One day I will find my Diddy counter and you'll pay, you'll all pay! Haha, great job in the tourney, dude.

1: Capem - Haha yeah Chinese money match, I'll have to ask my girlfriend to bring some more over to America soon. ^_^ Congrats on 4th!

1: AlphaZealot - Way to come back and win big, congrats on 1st!

2: Sil - I didn't get to play with you this time, Sil, but it was nice seeing you there :)

2: Beegs - Dang bro, you have a really nice Marth! I'll keep working on my ICs so I can get ya next time! Congrats on top 5!

2: Framerate - Rest = <3 Nice job in the tourney man, keep Jiggs alive!

2: Champ - You got my Chinese money! All 0.014 dollars worth! :D But totally worth it. :p

3: POPS! - Oh POPS!, you crazy man. Nice job getting 3rd, I see good things in you future! Wario fart ftw!

3: T-800 - Nice playing you in pools, dude, I'll get your MK next time!

3: Blazing Katakiri - I didn't get to play you :(

3: CRUNCH - I didn't get to play you either, CRUNCH, but nice job repping the rotating fat man and getting top 5!

4: Schwa - We didn't get to play a lot but we did get to play those friendly doubles! I'm sorry I'm sooooo bad at doubles! :(

4: Lou - Lou, ICs will be waiting next time! It was great we FINALLY got to play each other, dude. :D Great job getting 2nd in doubles!

4: Wakka - Nice seeing you, Wakka, thanks for letting my friend play a few matches with me, he just got back in town so that was real nice of ya :)

4: Fonz - We didn't get to play dude, but congrats on winning doubles! It's Over 9000!

5:The Kiest - Wow Kiest, you're right, we have never played yet...what the heck!?!? Haha, well hopefully we'll get to soon! Fluffy Puff Marshmallow was too good!

5: The Jerk - This was your worst tournament yet, you did twice as well in your first one. For shame. But I suppose it's all part of the process, you lose some and learn from your mistakes and get better. SO WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING BETTER!? You jerk.

5: Moose - Didn't get to play you this time, Moose :( Hope we can soon. :)

5: SciDi - Didn't get to play you either, bro. :(

6: Katon - Old Gregg and the Peppermint Nightmare need a HUGE makeover! But at least the tourney was awesome. :D Wanna come to a club where people wee on each other?

6: Mars - It was nice to get to play you in pools dude, you have a nice snake and mk, but this day belonged to D3!

6: Glov - Didn't get to play you, man. :(

6: Shiranui - We didn't get to play :(

7: Ray - Didn't get to play you either :(

7: Sloth - Hey man, it was nice playing your wolf, keep up your practice man and maybe I'll see ya at another tourney!

7: Fort - Didn't play ya, Fort. :(

GGs everyone!

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
7: Sloth - Keep on trying with Sonic. Shugo and ITT have shown us it can be done.
lol I was the Sonic, Kiest.

Anyway, I guess I got a few shoutouts:

Framerate - Man, your Jiggs just would not die! @_@ Surviving B-Airs on Brinstar at 130+ Good sh*t.

AZ - Idk what's more impressive, when IC mains time all their grabs perfectly or how you command those naners. Only way I could fight back was to shield bounce to z-grab your naners & that only helped so much.

Really nice tourney, Katon. It was neatly organized but till felt casual. Can't wait for the next one. :)

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
Nope- Grats on second and fun MM. I played so well in the first match then completely blew it (sort of like at C4). Hopefully I can stop you from owning me in match 2 and 3 the next time we play :p

Cake- I had a lot of fun playing doubles friendlies. Was fun getting to play your D3, too.

Capem- Ugggg…. Destroyed in the brackets. Great start to your Wario, we need more in the MW!

AlphaZealot- Another uggg… My *** still hurts from those bracket matches. I did better in pools but you were probably sandbagging. Hopefully I can do better if we play at WaBIII.

Sil- Didn’t play you in polls or brackets this time, but it was fun playing CF FFAs.

Beegs- Nice Marth. I have like 100s of games under my belt against Marth, so that can be really hard for you if you’ve never played Wario.

Framerate- Nice *** Jiggly. Grats on third in doubles

Champ- Played you in pools, brackets, and doubles... All down-to-wire, intense matches. Luckily I was able to bounce back and barely beat you in brackets :p

POPS!- Beastly job. Your Wario is definitely better than mine… But you seem to be a beast with everyone, so at least that makes me feel better lol. Again, grats on beating AZ in winners and getting third.

Schwa- Nice friendlies. It was fun just chillin’ with you and playin’ some smash.

Lou- Intense matches in brackets, even though you ***** in me in our MM afterwards (I was worn down…Oh the Johns).

Fonz- GGs in pools. I think the key to beating me is not letting me live to 200% every stock lol. Grats on beating Nope and Lou in doubles.

The Kiest- Vast improvement from the last time I played you. Awesome job getting third in doubles.

Moose- Insert random Youtube poop comment. We’ll get ‘em next time in doubles….

SciDi- Keep practicing. You’ve got potential if you keep working.

Katon- I was worried when I first saw the venue but it turned out to be a very nice tourney. We need a bon fire going outside or something next time lol.

Mars- Nice snake. I’m really surprised you didn’t make it out of pools.

Glov- Good job in doubles. Sorry we didn’t give you a better fight :(

Shiranui-First tourneys can be tough. Stay next time for all of polls! The experience you get from simply playing people at tourneys is extremely important, regardless of how well you do.

Zach- Nice friendlies. Too bad you couldn't stay for singles.

And to Peppywill… You gotta grab me before you can do all that stuff out of grab release… So good luck with that…

*remembers the countless times I got grabbed at HOMB*

Okay, maybe I’m in a little trouble :p

Framerate

Smash Lord
Great tourney and awesome AWESOME venue. Next time though, I don't wanna face my crew mates twice in a row. I mean, I go to these things to play new people, y'know? :p

Also, whoever recorded the crew fight upload that to youtube! Unless of course you're still embarrassed by the Jigglypuff whooping y'all received.

1: Nope - Lol I didn't even know you were there. JK but seriously we must have been on different sides of the room all day or something...

1: Cake - How is it that one person can be absolutely hilarious and amazing at Brawl? Some day we'll play in singles and then we'll see if you really got the skills to back up all that talk

1: Capem - I can sense your fear! Bet you never thought Jiggs would be your downfall (it will just you wait) You destroyed me in Doubles, Singles, and the Crew fight so... yeah

1: AlphaZealot - .................. I never get to play you T.T

2: Sil - Second in pools, you rocked this tourney. Quit Springfield crew.

2: Beegs - YES! BF on BF. Pizza was delicious, your marth is unbelievable, what more is there to say? I'm so glad you dropped MK. Leave him for the scrubs to play :D

2: Framerate - Best Puff Ever.

2: Champ - Lol I don't even know what to say. You're ridiculous.

3: POPS! - You got lucky our first match and you know it! Third, dayum. I'll catch up, it'll just take a while. Jigglypuff takes a lot of grinding to level. She's much like Kraigins in that aspect, only not as bad.

3: T-800 - Dammit, I got rolled... Thanks for driving and splitting the 'zza. Purple Slurpee was the highlight of my day.

3: Blazing Katakiri - What the heck, where have you been all my life. Your Sonic is unbelievable. I've never played Shugo, but now I got all the practice I need. "You're too good."

3: CRUNCH - Played you in doubles, you gave me touble(s). <- That kind of rhymed. You did awesome in singles, I wish I could have played you. Jigglypuff and Wario rule the air. I'd suggest we team some time, but I don't think anything will get between Fluffy Puff Marshmallow

4: Schwa - I feel so bad that we didn't do those friendlies. I had to cheer on my crew though. We'll play at The Competition. I keep hearing about how much you've improved, I wanna experience that!

4: Lou - Haha I give you such a hard time cause I hate G&W. You rock. I'm really glad we didn't play in singles, lol. Keep it up!

4: Wakka - Holy crap you rock. Us low tiers gotta stick together. How are you so awesome???

4: Fonz - Best of Springfield. Just gotta stop SDing! Just suck it up and start taking Ganon to tourneys. You know you have the skill, start showing everyone what you got. You're too good not to rep the Dorf

5:The Kiest - Wow. Just wow. I think I got 3 kills during the entire doubles tourney. Just........ wow. I don't even know. You just got too good too fast. Can't wait for Fluffy Puff on home turf.

5: The Jerk - You jerk! Great job running the tourney! I owe you a handshake. Still feel bad about that...

5: Moose - Silent but deadly. I feel terrible about that last doubles match. Let's just forget it ever happened. It's about time someone started using Sheik regularly.

5: SciDi - First tourney, way to rep OUGA. We breed Kirbys hehe. Keep coming to these and you'll be able to smell the improvement

6: Katon - What do you mean come to tourneys more often?!?! I go to these all the time. Except for when I have no money. You should start paying for my entry fees. Anyways, awesome run tourney. We'll have to play some 1v1s.

6: Mars - Gotta love marth mains. We should play some time.

6: Glov - You make the phone call! Don't give up on Wolf, you're like the best wolf ever. I shouldn't tell you this, but use the shine more. Especially on characters without disjointed hitboxes D:

6: Shiranui - I'm pretty sure we never met each other. Sorry :(

7: Ray - Again don't think we exchanged a single word. I'm a terrible person I know.

7: Sloth - We played in doubles! I got an awesome rest on you, and it's on tape! Hehe I'm mean :( Hope to see you at more of these.

7: Fort - Man, your Lucas really gave me a lot of trouble. Keep up the good work with him. I better see you at The Competition.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
theres a reason hes considered springfield....and not OUGFail
I see what you did there. Very clever. Couldn't see that coming from 40 miles away.
Which is how far Springfield is from my house.

I mean just talk the two out O-U-G-A and O-U-G-Fail.
Almost sounds exactly the same.
Brilliant.
Just Brilliant.

I wish I was that clever....

Just Brilliant....

Also Singles are now being uploaded.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
I see what you did there. Very clever. Couldn't see that coming from 40 miles away.
Which is how far Springfield is from my house.

I mean just talk the two out O-U-G-A and O-U-G-Fail.
Almost sounds exactly the same.
Brilliant.
Just Brilliant.

I wish I was that clever....

Just Brilliant....

Also Singles are now being uploaded.
you make me lol kiest

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
Thx to katon and Jerk for runnin a good tourney...next time we will bring stuff to grill out :)

1: Nope-Screw green greens...epic matches as usual
1: Cake-metaknight is so badass that the wind is always blowing his cape...haha
1: Capem-stop doing stupid ****...
1: AlphaZealot-revenge is sweet huh?
2: Sil-you kept me from the JV 2 stock...which surprisingly had the crowd going wild lol
2: Beegs-nice games man! Very nice marth, too bad the SD on castle siege screwed you.
2: Framerate-puff can't do that!
2: Champ-footstool ur reverse shuttle loop ftw
3: POPS!-nice job man, pretty sure you surprised alot of people. Don't think you will be underestimated again
3: T-800-sorry for giving champ the meta practice :-)
3: CRUNCH-thx for the help with warrio, ill work on him some more this week and we will play again at WAB3
4: Schwa-Nice to see you show up again, interesting stats you are keeping too.
4: Lou-over 9000! ftw....stop choking in singles!
4: Wakka-Bowser is too good for my wario, and your over B almost got me but meta is too cool for that crap to work :-)
4: Fonz-Nice stuff in Doubles.
5:The Kiest-smores were such a clutch idea!
5: The Jerk-Chinese money match!
5: Moose-I was actually going to play warrio against you but i knew you would stomp him since you have the experience from crunch :-).
5: SciDi-the crowd went wild when they thought you got that kirbycide to footstool on me, but the drill rush is too good :-)
6: Katon-lol you lost all ur money in melty blood and to me and champ haha...
6: Mars-didn't get to see you play this time :-(
6: Glov-Meta isn't as easy as he looks huh?
lul sry to say but yea mk is that easy i used him about 5 times or so never serious and i honestly was so annoyed from doubles that well i wasint playing like myself but yes mk is infact that easy considering i almost beat you both matches and i well uhhh NEVER USE HIM....id prolly like you if you werent so proud of the same bs that every mk does its kinda sad really but eh **** it ill try to figure out something or just go play may lay

POPS_44

Smash Apprentice
Took a 3 hour nap at night and woke up to type this...

1: Nope - congrats on taking down four of my characters, I'll work on my R.O.B. for you! GG's
1: Cake - the bananas doesn't stop me and I had a better time fighting your D3. GG's
1: Capem - Dont underestimate the one character that could possibly be even with MK!
1: AlphaZealot - congrats on first, I could consider this event us even, Grudge match at The Competition . Those barrel explosion at mansion startled me!

2: Sil - ok, its ROB's mansion not Ness' mansion but then its diddy's mansion, hmm olimar's mansion?
2: Beegs - Didn't play your Marth in singles, but you witnessed the best team falcon recovery ever!
2: Framerate - You had me the first match! When your ready to pick another character. I recommend Luigi as a secondary. (Keist said it)
2: Champ - YEAH, Wario can chain grab too!
3: POPS! - 3rd in pools equal 3rd in singles

3: Blazing Katakiri - Didnt get to play :(
3: CRUNCH - Thanks for the Wario advice, I'm happy to move from Snake to the jumping bean also
And to Peppywill… You gotta grab me before you can do all that stuff out of grab release… So good luck with that…

*remembers the countless times I got grabbed at HOMB*

Okay, maybe I’m in a little trouble :p
Use that Bike More! Its GOD TIER!

4: Schwa - GG's in the pool matches and from this post, I decided to help out with smash character data for tornaments
4: Lou - GG's in the double matches, gj taking our stocks in the crew battle.
4: Wakka - aww, I still never played a bowser in the tournament yet :(
4: Fonz - GG's in the Falcon vs. Ganon matches, now I need to learn to play with up tap on!
5:The Kiest - You caught me off guard! Your training with other smashers made you a lot better and I need to train more online to get better!
5: The Jerk - Didnt get to play you :(
5: Moose - Didnt get to play you :(
5: SciDi - Your First Tournament, they grow up so fast. Parmafest wouldn't give you this experience. .
6: Katon - Awesome job running the tournament, Im pretty much inspired to run my own in the summer now. Yes, its tough to stick with one character.
6: Mars - Your snake will get up there, I have a hard time with snake too. Thats why I use too many characters now..
6: Glov - You still use wolf? Of course you do! and yes im on a hit list now unfortunately...
6: Shiranui Didnt get to play :(
7: Ray - Don't worry man, your TL will get better, it just takes practice
7: Sloth - Didnt get to play :(
7: Fort - Didnt get to play :(

3: T-800 - Special award goes out to this guy for waiting for me in the morning when I slept in for an hour playing as my doubles partner, and driving there and back. The Not Falconnauts will be prepared to play as Falcons!

fonzi21

Smash Ace
lul sry to say but yea mk is that easy i used him about 5 times or so never serious and i honestly was so annoyed from doubles that well i wasint playing like myself but yes mk is infact that easy considering i almost beat you both matches and i well uhhh NEVER USE HIM....id prolly like you if you werent so proud of the same bs that every mk does its kinda sad really but eh **** it ill try to figure out something or just go play may lay

What do you consider almost winning? In all honesty your just trying to give yourself an excuse for losing. Metaknight isn't that easy, and if he is why aren't all tournament results just Metaknights after Metaknights? Simple because once you know the match-up and how to effectively fight it, anyone can beat it. and maybe you should stick to a main instead of trying to play Metaknight. Because if he is that easy, and you still lost what does that say about you? Stick to a main, whether it's Metaknight or Ike, or Wolf pick one and learn the match-ups. Don't just ***** about other people playing another character that you yourself can pick and still lose with.

Knowing the Basics of a character. Compared to knowing every match-up and what to do in certain situations along with perfecting their metagame is completely different.

Also getting frustrated or down on yourself, won't help you in the end, nor is it a valid excuse. You lost, now figure out how to win.

You should be embarrassed with that post in all honesty. I sure as hell would be.

Glov...Just chill. Seriously.

Just prove yourself next time man.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Friendlies are going up next from me. (Need to Dazzle some good replays)

T-800 will load his videos on Friday.

More vids ftw.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I think what happened here is a misunderstanding. I think Glov took capem's comment "mk isn't that easy, huh?" as arrogance, but from my experience in the community so far, both Capem and Glov are nice people. I don't think Capem was trying to taunt/trash talk you, Glov, and I think Glov is hating on MK rather than Capem. Hugs all around? O.o

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
I think what happened here is a misunderstanding. I think Glov took capem's comment "mk isn't that easy, huh?" as arrogance, but from my experience in the community so far, both Capem and Glov are nice people. I don't think Capem was trying to taunt/trash talk you, Glov, and I think Glov is hating on MK rather than Capem. Hugs all around? O.o
thats kinda what it is i guess? He first made a comment about MK in doubles when we played him and it kinda rubbed me and fonz the wrong way...w/e we blew it off. I wasn't saying it to talk **** or anything.

And btw, i did SD in each of the pools patches glove :-D:laugh:
And for the thing about me being proud of the same stuff every other MK is. I have no clue what your talking about and how you get "proud" out of it? Anyway, i did nothing to you to piss you off to the point where you deicide to flame and talk trash, maybe its because I main MK? (who I have played for almost a year now?) Anyway GGs

I think OS's strategy is rubbing off on me lol. (if anyone even gets what I mean)

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I am working on the video's sorry Work and school and have been at me, they are uploading currently.

Also I cannot find the Crew battle, I am looking to see if it was saved in another location, but someone may not have hit record.

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
yes i took it as arrogance and well honestly im not ashamed of my post it stands the same sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way...it was intended to im a very nice person honestly but something rubs me wrong when punishing a char like fox with bowser in melee is a breeze but for some reason i have found minimal ways to punish a mk with even the fastest chars and its honestly a joke to me *hence reference to melee in last post* and lol at match ups thats why i picked mk instead of wolf....ike..... or even marth.... i know that if i pick mk then well as long as i dont fight a good snake or wario that i pretty much have the upper hand on anybody that would play me and i know matchups for mk i just dont choose to play him due to how retaredly op he is so ya can flame me all ya want i really dont care

Top Bottom