• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hams Off My Bread I: Don't Fry Me RESULTS

yes i took it as arrogance and well honestly im not ashamed of my post it stands the same sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way...it was intended to im a very nice person honestly but something rubs me wrong when punishing a char like fox with bowser in melee is a breeze but for some reason i have found minimal ways to punish a mk with even the fastest chars and its honestly a joke to me *hence reference to melee in last post* and lol at match ups thats why i picked mk instead of wolf....ike..... or even marth.... i know that if i pick mk then well as long as i dont fight a good snake or wario that i pretty much have the upper hand on anybody that would play me and i know matchups for mk i just dont choose to play him due to how retaredly op he is so ya can flame me all ya want i really dont care

Marth can punish Meta...I have shown you this before. You have to play a different style against him but it's legit that Marth can fight Meta's.

Another thing is when you do a Meta Knight ditto, it comes down to the knowledge and skill of that character. That's mainly how ditto's go.

I don't know why I typing this to you since I swear I have told you this a million times. >_>

Just chill, and see what you can do against him. Don't be so negative OK bud?

OMG NOOOO MY POST COUNTS ARE THE SIGN OF BAD LUCK. FFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCC...

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
eh ur preaching to a person that knows this and more from melee it comes down to my lack of choice in the matter playing ike or wolf against meta is almost pointless and your one of the few ppl i see actually play marth v meta its not easy and you are good at it for some reason im not dont tell me about punishing and char knowlege you know i have that f u c k im a bowser main in melee i understand match ups and how to punish them i just havent found the anwser yet and of all people you should know i know how to bring out whats good about a char even if its something as stupid as a get up attack

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
yes i took it as arrogance and well honestly im not ashamed of my post it stands the same sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way...it was intended to im a very nice person honestly but something rubs me wrong when punishing a char like fox with bowser in melee is a breeze but for some reason i have found minimal ways to punish a mk with even the fastest chars and its honestly a joke to me *hence reference to melee in last post* and lol at match ups thats why i picked mk instead of wolf....ike..... or even marth.... i know that if i pick mk then well as long as i dont fight a good snake or wario that i pretty much have the upper hand on anybody that would play me and i know matchups for mk i just dont choose to play him due to how retaredly op he is so ya can flame me all ya want i really dont care
I could care less who you play, just don't give me **** because I play Mk...Which you did after the doubles match. But like I said it was squashed until your first post. The part about you having the upper hand just by picking mk is a joke in its self. Anyone with any kinda of matchup experience against mk will have no problem beating someone who barely plays him. Snake and wario are not the only characters you should be scared of. How about diddy, kirby, G@W if you don't know what beats his turtle, even then its tough due to his baller recovery and his ability to finish mk at 90%.

If you think it is pointless to learn the mk matchup for Ike or Wolf then maybe you should talk to infern for advice on ike and fonz/omni for advice with wolf. They can both beat Mks with the practice they receive from OS and I.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
Ok here we go again.

Katon and jerk-awesome tourney had lots of fun. ?MM lolZ too much fun back to back MK haha we r too good.

Az- grats on another win.can't wait til wnb3.

Ajay/capem- GGs get them diddys saturday.

fonz-lusorrio makes me mad with Fsmash ughh wrecks my life.

Crunch-GGs silly fart lol if u go to wings n brew 3 we gotta do some friendlies.

ALL of OUGA- lolZ on the crew battle lots of fun gotta do that again. MM next time??

Kiest- basically u make me lol at every tourney goodjob as of late to way to step it up.

Framerate- Jigglypuff??? Lol, ill get u marshmellows next time haha.

Moose- we need to get some friendlies 1v1 I don't think I have played u.

Nope-2nd? Whatever, ur not even top50 of ohios best. Lol jk but seriously MM on japes lol.

Glov-idk who u r, but this isn't melee MK isn't gettin banned so jus learn the matchup n get over it..sry

MetaKnight-tho ur Op n everyone hates u. I'm still anti-ban ur a good guy lolZ!!!

T800-u surprised me with sonic I was kinda worried. But then u pulled out MK and I felt right at home lol GGs.

Any1 I left out or didn't get to play GGs awesome tourney and ill out cyaZ!

POPS_44

Smash Apprentice
No It's Snakes Mansion for sure and Pops I'm still mad I lost there to your ROB because of that second stock! There will be a rematch there.
What have I told you people, it's Zelda's Mansion! ZELDA'S! *does Zelda's waving goodbye taunt*
OK that's it, I propose a side tournament at The Competition where characters can only play on Luigi ?????'s mansion to decide whose mansion it really is!

fonzi21

Smash Ace
eh ur preaching to a person that knows this and more from melee it comes down to my lack of choice in the matter playing ike or wolf against meta is almost pointless and your one of the few ppl i see actually play marth v meta its not easy and you are good at it for some reason im not dont tell me about punishing and char knowlege you know i have that f u c k im a bowser main in melee i understand match ups and how to punish them i just havent found the anwser yet and of all people you should know i know how to bring out whats good about a char even if its something as stupid as a get up attack

I will Money match any MK with Ganondorf, you can punish MK with anyone. I will fight him with Wolf too. It's possible you just need to understand the match.

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
.....os lol and ive never seen omni use wolf in tournament i always see meta and ic's but honestly like ive said i dont really care and its honestly funny to me and the melee example was how things are punishable when read properly even with a very slow char like bowser but even when read properly mk is almost dumb to try and punish unless of course your mk so you better be on the retreat and dont say thats not true cause it is anyone that is decent in the match up will say the same **** and all mk players just lol and say so same thing.... learn the match up maybe you should try from the other side of the broken fence maybe you will have a epiphany like chu dat when he realized how gay wobbles are... just maybe lul prolly now but eh couldint care less you proved exactly what i thought of your mk from the start thanks for that im a ******* i guess but honestly dont care to anyone else just try talking to me some time im actually a nice person xD

fonzi21

Smash Ace
It's the point your trying to ban a character that is easily beatable by anyone. He isn't so absurd that you have to play Metaknight to beat Metaknight. Your making assumptions just because you don't fully understand the match yet, and it frustrates you. Like I said earlier stick to a main. If you think MK is the answer by all means pick him, but I am telling you he isn't the direct answer.

The character doesn't make the player. the player makes the character.

There are many people who beat MK's in tournament, because they stick to their main.

Glov. please...PLEASE put periods and capitals in your paragraph of words.

I'm not going to lie, it is really hard to read. I'm not trying to be a **** to you either. I just hate reading the crap you post anymore since I get confused on were to start and where to end. lol.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
.....os lol and ive never seen omni use wolf in tournament i always see meta and ic's but honestly like ive said i dont really care and its honestly funny to me and the melee example was how things are punishable when read properly even with a very slow char like bowser but even when read properly mk is almost dumb to try and punish unless of course your mk so you better be on the retreat and dont say thats not true cause it is anyone that is decent in the match up will say the same **** and all mk players just lol and say so same thing.... learn the match up maybe you should try from the other side of the broken fence maybe you will have a epiphany like chu dat when he realized how gay wobbles are... just maybe lul prolly now but eh couldint care less you proved exactly what i thought of your mk from the start thanks for that im a ******* i guess but honestly dont care to anyone else just try talking to me some time im actually a nice person xD
I don't know wether to take the part where " You proved exactly what I thought of your mk from the start" means...but w/e, insult me/the character I play I honestly don't care...but " try talking to me some time im actually a nice person xD"...we can start fresh i guess lol...Hi my name is ajay / capem, nice to meet you :bee:

Top Bottom