• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Don't watch the pretty pixies: there an optical illusion... created by... the pants...

"Don't act like your not impressed"

Quote: Ron Burgundy

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay, I'll start the "name our next Bill". If it's already decided, disregard this post, or laugh at my expense.

I think the next should be called Billology 110 (has that been done?). Get it? Cause, like, Biology, but Bill in it.

<_<

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Should I go dig up some ideas from the last thread that looked good? There were several if I remember correctly.

Lol Ace, good one as always.
Btw bro my bad on not getting teams up.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
yeah, unless you saw it you prob. really don't know how close/crazy it was. (lozr+ace v. pp+karn finals)

I think me, richard, and josh were pretty much the only one's watching most of it, too.

pp was at a 1v2 disadvantage and somehow spiked both ace and lozr with a fantasm/dash attack to the ledge at the end of the 2nd match of their 3rd set. 1 was edge-guarding and 1 was going for the ledge, or something.... This stopped a 4 win streak lozr+ace had on them, and before that lord piss 3-0'd them haha.

null55

Smash Master
Sorry I'm a bit late, but good **** PP against the Chu, and thanks for the experience to anyone I played. Adam, thanks for ****** the **** out of my ***, and PP you'll need to do the same at the next chance we get. Hopefully I'll be able to improve my tech skill considerably before the next NC tournament I'm able to attend. Will another Bill happen this summer?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Sorry I'm a bit late, but good **** PP against the Chu, and thanks for the experience to anyone I played. Adam, thanks for ****** the **** out of my ***, and PP you'll need to do the same at the next chance we get. Hopefully I'll be able to improve my tech skill considerably before the next NC tournament I'm able to attend. Will another Bill happen this summer?
Yo I might try to make it out to Gboro in the next few weeks to see Mask and the whoever else is up for melee. I'll keep Mike posted lol. Also you guys are always welcome to melee it up here with me if someone can drive.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Brawl doubles are being uploaded right now. Some are already up.

Everything is going to Bill's channel, smashecho. Subscribe to it if you want. I'll have several doubles, and maybe a few singles, videos going up tonight.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh bill vs chu...

that was probably the funniest thing i've ever seen in a brawl match. sorry, bill. but kirby's pikmin toss is just ******** XD

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo pp, i think i was in the room u had ur recordings going, do u see my match with chu? i used meta and snake( like always lol)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Did you play Chu before Bill played him? The singles started with Bill.

Stingers vs Chu is halfway up now. I also just started working on Me vs Karn.
Edit: What round did we play in Karn? Losers Quarters?

Edit again: Twitch wants to play Brawl(and maybe Melee) now so after the set between Karn and I goes up don't keep checking Bill's channel.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Cool.

Me vs Karn is up, me vs Bill is up, and me vs Stingers is processing.

I'll get me vs Chu tonight when I get back from a graduation party or tomorrow. I suck in that set anyway, so you aren't missing much.

DUB

Smash Lord
The TV in the back room with the 4 chairs was recording?

My doubles with DH/Uncle and Adam/Bill is on that. If it got recorded I dunno. I'd like to see it either way.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Thanks, DUB, we gotta play more again sometime. As for our doubles set, too bad that didn't get recorded. The All-Falcon round was awesome. That has to happen again, like you said.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Did you play Chu before Bill played him? The singles started with Bill.

Stingers vs Chu is halfway up now. I also just started working on Me vs Karn.
Edit: What round did we play in Karn? Losers Quarters?

Edit again: Twitch wants to play Brawl(and maybe Melee) now so after the set between Karn and I goes up don't keep checking Bill's channel.
nah bro, i fought him the round before bill, so u might have just missed me.

Top Bottom