• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

stingers

Smash Obsessed
it wasn't a big deal, we slept like kings at bills house

by the way, pp needs to be moved down on the bro rankings. when we were driving to bills w/ mask in the car, there was a hot chick only like 15 feet from us and pp wouldn't catch up so we could look at her. ****ing sis ranking material right there.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
it wasn't a big deal, we slept like kings at bills house

by the way, pp needs to be moved down on the bro rankings. when we were driving to bills w/ mask in the car, there was a hot chick only like 15 feet from us and pp wouldn't catch up so we could look at her. ****ing sis ranking material right there.
lol, stingers needs to be moved up in the bro rankings. we were at a resturant and he was my wing man for a little when we were talkin to a couple girls as they left da place.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok then, shoutouts:
ChuDat- It was really cool playing you man. You're insanely smart, and I hope to prove myself better in both games next time. It was nice to actually talk to you for a bit instead of just see you around the tournament or whatever too. You're pretty chill man.

Keith- It was cool meeting you man. Way to be strong there at Biski's lol, I'm sure you might have been dealing with a little temptation there.

Jon- I didn't really get introduced to you, but I know you were there and that you beat Karn. Good shiz.

Duo- I hardly saw you bro! I heard you were tearin it up with that Fox though. Thanks for the support in my big matches man, and I'll try harder to get games in with you next time.

Mitsurugi- Our teams matches were too close bro. By the way, I heard I'm still the grand champ at the balloon challenge. Confirm/deny? XD

Dub- Dude where do you run off to at tournaments lol. I hardly ever see you. Hope smash is still goin well for you bro.

Fiz- You're cool. Thanks for the support man, and I heard that you were playing well in your matches. Yee

Raggy bro- bro Raggy good shiz. DK all day.

Shady and Uncle- Stop looking like the same person lol. It was seriously all I was thinking about when you two were together talking to me.

Omniostrich- Good friendlies bro. You gonna tell me what you're gonna do with them? =p

SP crew- No crew battle? Laaaaaame

Zero- Bro it was too fun walking to Biski's with you. Subtle, drawn-out innuendos ftw. Write me a story sunshine.

Smith- Haha you're ugly. XD

Billbillbill- Way to host bro. This tournament was great. Our teams and singles matches were pretty tight too.

Karn- Bro you're getting to be too good. That MK was making me do dumb stuff on our second match lol, good thing I got lucky enough to finish you off.
GJ in Melee teams too bro. You've gotten a good bit better I think. Keep it up man.

Dorsey- I'm sorry I didn't go to your place bro. I thought everyone was asleep/wasted.....
Hopefully next time isn't too long of a wait for you?

Ace- Sorry I didn't any matches in with you bro. Your Ganon is pretty dern good in teams man, I'm impressed. Keep it uuuuup. Btw Stingers is gay. I caught up to like 5 other cars just for him. Wasted lots of gas for his pleasure. Bro move imo. =p
Edit: Don't listen to Stingers, Ace, I'm not lying. He's just trying to take my spot on the honorable mentions. I would never take away beautiful women from bros. That's just too much pimpin for me.

Mask- <3 bro, you're too good at Falcon and smash and being black and thinking up adjectives lol.

Malk- Thanks for all of the encouragement and the helpful combo advice. XD I do appreciate the hype though, that was sweet. =p

Dark Hart- Bro I went to Bills.

Seven- Lookin good man. Keep beatin tail.

BEHR- "Dude, you wanna see Angle Kiss?" "DUDE it looks just like Doggy!"

Vilt- Nice hair bro.

Jawsh- I don't get you sometimes, but I bro love you all the same. <3

Richard- Dude Peach is so NASTY. That shieldbreak was insane man; I'm glad I got to see it. Good stuff in our friendlies too, and I'm glad we actually got to play lol. We'll definitely play more at Menstrosity Field.

Travis- Dude how are your low-tiers so good in teams? Too good bro.

Jim- You get some?

Stingers- We did good in teams after I finally stepped it up lol. Way to go bro. Also, good shiz on beating me and doing so dang well against Chu. I was very impressed. Keep your cool in future matches and you'll be a big Brawl star soon. XD

LoZR- Dude you're so good in both games, doubles AND singles. Don't get discouraged over Melee man, you're way too good for that mess. Can't wait to team with you again bro. Maybe we can do that before a huge tournament? =p

CH chics- moar boobs and butt.

Everyone I forgot- My bad.

Everyone that was there is cool. Yee NC smash.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh gawd the ch chicks

dude i need to go to college there

ace, he drove up to like one car and i think it was a dude? he's lyin his *** off, ask mask

Smith

Smash Ace
we need to invite those Chapel Hill girls to some Billfest. Keith could barely contain himself when we were out eating. ;)

I'll do shoutout's in a bit.

but before that: Insane matches Mits, they were sooooo close every match.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Good stuff guys.

l0zR.. really good stuff in teams man. it was **** close.
Karn.. your fox is beast man we need to play soon
Chu.. i finally got to play you. ic's are tooo good man, thanks for coming to NC!
DrPP.. good stuff in teams and singles bro. sorry about not answering my phone. friendlies saturday.
Bill.. thanks for hosting bro, i'll come get my tv sometime soon.
Yeroc.. glad we got some friendlies in man
Travis, Richard, Josh.. funny **** lol

I want moar friendlies next time :grin:

Be sure to check out the Bro Rankings lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So basically, Pp is saying "get off mah nuts, y'all. Too good for any one of yous! I <3 yous all cause I can't hate the bait."

No, I'm kidding. Good stuff Pp.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
This was really fun, guys. I got to play Chu and lots of Melee. Wish I could've stayed longer.

PP, you didn't play me....

btw never entering Brawl Doubles again either. Waste of time and money. Not sure what I saw in it. (Besides PLURs Low Tier!!!)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Bill and ace. Sorry i let you down in teams. I wanted to win them both really bad. Everyone else good games and i love you all no homo. Sorry i suck at shoutouts forgive me

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Uhh, maybe tonight if I stop feeling so tired or something. Otherwise, it will probably be tomorrow early afternoon.

Edit: I'm too tired to set up Melee and practice so I'll get to work on it now I guess.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Chu Dat - ****, I didn't even know what was happening to me in our matches. I thought I did on that first stock, but obviously I was delusional. Good ****, man. Falcon ffas in B+ were killer, and those obstacle courses of yours are a ***** and a half. Hope to see more of you down here, and with luck I can make it up to VA with Bill in the future.

PP - If I'm second only to you, and Zero's better than me, how does this work out? I think your Power Rankings will have to be revised. Good **** repping NC here.

Billbillbill - Sorry that I peaced while you were still asleep, but I know nothing will separate you from you secret lover, slumber. Tuesday.

Karn - I will never forgive you.

Dorsey - Seriously, man, you need to stop looking like your brother.

ACE - Pro Ganon, no questions asked. You make the Dark Lord proud.

LoZR - Your fox is always so much fun to watch, man. Good ****.

BEHR - Man, I wanted to beat you so badly. You've got a weird, but effective Wario, man. Good matches.

Corey - Sick ZSS in B+. The B+ matches were a lot of fun. Hopefully we can get together and play it more, although I realize you're probably pretty busy. Get me in the WBR, man.

Vilt - Sorry I squandered so hard in teams, bro. By the way, I liked the "ponytail".

Mask - Didn't get to see much of you man. That made me sad. West Coast forever, bro.

Keith - I know what you mean about CH girls. Imagine four years of that. Coming back really made me miss college.

Ares - I demand a source on your Avatar. Also, is it just me or has your ZSS gotten better?

Ocean - Hope to see you coming to more tournaments.

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
Ares - I demand a source on your Avatar. Also, is it just me or has your ZSS gotten better?
I think I've gotten better, but unfortunately, I don't play enough so I still SD myself a lot. I really need to work on my ledge game. >>

But I actually feel half-confident when fighting Metaknights nowadays. Getting the hang of spacing and playing defensively. I wanna play against more MKs, I thought it was pretty close with Mitsu before I started slipping up last stock! xD

And I'll PM the source of my avatar if I can find it... I know I lost the original image when I cropped it. Oops lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you guys dont know how to do double mk on pictochat

you have to control the middle of the stage and push your opponents into the hazards...

Krii

Smash Journeyman
Chu Dat -I Love your obstacle courses, at first i thought that there was going to be pain involved.. and there was XD

PP -Nice seeing you again! And congrats =3

Billbillbill - Yeah sorry for hogging like 1/2 of the couch~ They day was fun, thankx =D

Karn - I made it to the tounrey @.@ lol nice seeing you again @.@

Corey - Nice meeting you! And thanks for the ride to micky dee's o.o B+ is fun as hell nice work on that and hope to see you again =P

Vilt - Next time you go to sleep in your car, make sur it's in your car and not on the floor XD

Mike - what was with the perma-backpack? Lol well you whining got me to go the tourney, nice job! even thought we didn't play at all. Awesome improvement by the way, you mak eme wish i never stopped melee (or never went to college o.O?)

Ocean - If this is who i think it is~ SORRY FOR THE PICHU ; ; i honestly haven't played for a year, i got my magic with her back @.@

Phoot~ OMG THANKS FOR THE FRENCH FRIES! MY STOMACH WAS ****ING CRAZY!and the pain~ THE PAIN~ honestly not eating is not a good thing, espicially when it's been like 2 days @.@ Sorry for the disgruntled noises XD

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLink- OMG nice talking and meeting you this weekend =D Ill get right on that Emulator for you

STINGERS!- Holy **** you have gotten tall, and short hair, i remember when you were tiny.. like itty bitty.. Tineh.. ... LOL NICE SEEING IN YOU SUCH A LONG TIME.

Vilt - get more sleep, you almost killed us o.o

Zero - =D i don't know what to write i just thought i'd write something

jon? & Ares~ - nice seeing yall, you two are probably the people i see the most even though we don't talk much XD you are so good at brawl and i wish i had kept up with you >.<

Keith - HI KEITH!

My computer - you little *****, you were everywhere.

Malk - Matt you are crazy, i honestly said that you were going to be climbing something and just as I said that you were climbing the stairs outside o.o Nice job on the chips =D they ended up everywhere and looking more ample =P

Dr.fizzwidget - i hope i got that right, just working on memory, lol. It was fun, that match was totally lame but it ended up being fun =P Me and eddy just did it on a whim. i like how you and your bro(?) play. =P

To all those i missed = It was fun, hope to see you all again!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
krii's computer saved the day

even if zero's wii is ****ing ********

seriously it's not the system menu because shady's was 4.0 and his worked right away

<.< zero you fail

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
jon? & Ares~ - nice seeing yall, you two are probably the people i see the most even though we don't talk much XD you are so good at brawl and i wish i had kept up with you >.<
You going to PLUR's? We should chill and do friendlies. :)

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Bill- Thanks for hosting and good **** on having all those snacks and water bottles.

Chu- I think I speak for everybody when I say your hair is awesome.

Stingers & Phoot- I will complete the hat trinity by bringing my fedora.

Keith- Good seeing you again and good stuff in doubles. From what I hear, I missed out on insanely hot CH girls. I was hungry at the time too.......

PP- I noticed your large PP and loved the view.

Zero- I demand you come up with an elaborate story about how badly your Ganondorf ***** me in Brawl dittos. Find some awesome facial expressions like you're so good at doing.

Fiz- F-tilt battles

Rohan- Who the ****?

Smith- Nice **** with the TL. Much bro love as always. (I'll remember to give back the SD card)

Karn- Techno music mindgames for the win. I was prepared for Beethoven and then you psyched me out.

Jon- Glad to see your still concerned about people's windows.

DUB- Good to see you again.

Duo- Love the Fox

Mits- Love the Wolf

Rag- Love the tuxedo shirt (as always)

BEHR- Love the Angel Kiss

People I forgot- Much bro love.

Top Bottom