• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Almost as Cool as Genesis Results (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada) june 6, 2009

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Turnout really blew : / Fun tournament though : ) Hope you guys all had a good time.

Special thx to all out of provincers: montreal, ottawa, thank you for coming to my event. Also to Buenob for bringing all those power bars and cords (btw I have your last one on me). Thanks to everyone who brought setups.

Personal shoutouts tonight...WAY too lazy right now and tired...

Brawl Singles:
1. Ally (Snake)
2. Kingace(Meta Knight)/Holy (ROB)split
4. Doc (Meta Knight, Diddy)
5. Nickcam (Wario)
5. Ambrose (Ice Climbers)
7. Joe (Meta Knight)
7. ThatGuy (Mario)
9. Minus (Falco)
9. Pastaboy (Diddy)
9. Fool (Falco)
9. Cyan (Game and Watch)
13. NikoK (Peach)
13. Mikey (Dedede)
13. Jaske (Ice Climbers)
13. Gi (Wario)
17. Buenob (ROB)
17. Masterdrenin (Captain Falcon, Snake )
17. PNDMike (Snake, Jigglypuff)
17. Dimmy (Meta Knight)
17. Carter (Samus, Pikachu)
17. Wolfblade (Lucario, Pikachu, Fox)
17. Anthony (Meta Knight)
17. Iliad (Marth)
25. Violent-Nin (Various)
25. Distructo (Toon Link)
25. KC (Luigi)
25. Pho (Toon Link)
25. Sauc3 (Kirby)
25. Infzy (Sonic)
25. Ryanfw (ZSS)
25. Chaotic (Lucario)

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2017/singlesbracket.gif <-- singles bracket image, clikc the link, then hover over the picture, after this an icon will appear in the bottom right to enlarge the picture so its actually readable.

Brawl Singles pools will be up tonight.

Brawl Teams:
1. Unholy Allies (Ally and Holy)
2. Jin and Sawyer (Ace and Minus)
3. AmbroseBuenob (Joe and Cyan)
4. Wario Brose
5. Carter and Mikey
5. Dr Niko
7. Cardinal Puff
7. Ninjalink Boss
9. You're too Slow
9. Hydraulics
9. Pokemon Anthology
9. Discovery Channel
13. Fiery Banana

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4637/teamsbracket.gif teams bracket

SF4
1. Gerjay
2. Jericho
3. Wilson
4. Chris
5. Pho
5. Charles
7. Raynex
7. (entered as carter but not his actual name)
9. Matt
9. Pyschochronic
9. BuddahForce
9. Flattop
13. Buenob
13. PaintedGhost
13. Tatenda
13. Alvin
17. 5ive
17. Bloodyclaw
17. Teddy

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7977/sf4.gif

Melee
-didn't finish

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8093/melee.gif

swordgard

Smash Hero
Turnout really blew : / Fun tournament though : ) Hope you guys all had a good time.

Special thx to all out of provincers: montreal, ottawa, thank you for coming to my event. Also to Buenob for bringing all those power bars and cords (btw I have your last one on me). Thanks to everyone who brought setups.

Personal shoutouts tonight...WAY too lazy right now and tired...

Brawl Singles:
1. Ally (Snake)
2. Kingace(Meta Knight)/Holy (ROB)split
4. Doc (Meta Knight, Diddy)
5. Nickcam (Wario)
5. Ambrose (Ice Climbers)
7. Joe (Meta Knight)
7. ThatGuy (Mario)
9. Minus (Falco)
9. Pastaboy (Diddy)
9. Fool (Falco)
9. Cyan (Game and Watch)
13. NikoK (Peach)
13. Mikey (Dedede)
13. Jaske (Ice Climbers)
13. Gi (Wario)
17. Buenob (ROB)
17. Masterdrenin (can't remember :[ )
17. PNDMike (Snake)
17. Dimmy (Meta Knight)
17. Carter (Samus, Pikachu)
17. Wolfblade (Lucario)
17. Anthony (Meta Knight)
25. Violent-Nin (Various)
25. Distructo (Toon Link)
25. KC (Luigi)
25. Pho (Toon Link)
25. Sauc3 (Kirby)
25. Infzy (Sonic)
25. Ryanfw (ZSS)
25. Chaotic (Lucario)

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2017/singlesbracket.gif <-- singles bracket image, clikc the link, then hover over the picture, after this an icon will appear in the bottom right to enlarge the picture so its actually readable.

Brawl Singles pools will be up tonight.

Brawl Teams:
2. Jin and Sawyer (Ace and Minus)
3. AmbroseBuenob (Joe and Cyan)
4. Wario Brose
5. Carter and Mikey
5. Dr Niko
7. Cardinal Puff
7. Ninjalink Boss
9. You're too Slow
9. Hydraulics
9. Pokemon Anthology
9. Discovery Channel
13. Fiery Banana

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4637/teamsbracket.gif teams bracket

SF4
1. Gerjay
2. Jericho
3. Wilson
4. Chris
5. Pho
5. Charles
7. Raynex
7. (entered as carter but not his actual name)
9. Matt
9. Pyschochronic
9. BuddahForce
9. Flattop
13. Buenob
13. PaintedGhost
13. Tatenda
13. Alvin
17. 5ive
17. Bloodyclaw
17. Teddy

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7977/sf4.gif

Melee
-didn't finish

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8093/melee.gif
Now, how the hell am i gonna put this into our rankings if both holy and kingace split?

Seems like im just gonna have to put em both 3rd >.> Also, how many people in total for singles?

5ive

Smash Champion
****. I came to a Brawl tourney, not prepared to play Brawl at all. Brawl+ and SFIV all dai. Overall I had fun beasting people in Brawl+, and getting ***** in SFIV.

Shoutouts!

PaintedGhost: Thanks so much for the ride. We ***** in Brawl+. Good ****. Too bad you got ***** in SFIV. Lucky *** bye.

Distructo: Number 1 TL in Ontario? OH ****. Nice job beating Pho for the title.

Eugene: Nice doubles matches in b+ you melee scrub.

Stos: ^ That. Stop spamming up b LOL

Mikey: Thanks for the tourney man

Fogle: Thanks for playing me in Brawl for the first time in almost 2 months. They were actually fun :) I hate your ROB btw :(

NikoK: Oh ****, Brawl+ matches were epic. I had a harder time with your Peach than Painted Ghost's. Reppin the NikoK tag.

Gi: Woo Brawl+ matches were sick. Your IC's were too good. Expect our matches on Youtube later today. I hope Too Poor for Genesis will be as good as today.

Danny/Buddah: Thanks for encouraging me to play SFIV. I can't believe some one actually thought my Rufus was good. See you on Xbox Live.

BloodyClaw: **** Vega lol

Matt: DAAAAMN close matches in SFIV. I was seriously pissed after that last match V_V

Ryanfw: gg's in Brawl+ lol. I remember you from Natfod. Nice ZSS.

Carter: Lol, Epic Pika dittos. I just realized how gay my own character was.

Pho: Wow, thanks for ****** me in SFIV. Next time, we HAVE to play Brawl+.

Holy: Brawl+ friendlies were ****. Your ROB was soooo good. I think you were the only person who two stocked me V_V Looking forward to playing you again.

Raynex: **** I forgot about our SFIV matches. Next time man.

Guy who played Bowser in Brawl+: Bowser? Too good.

infzy: LOL, "Brawl+ for life." Is that going on Youtube? Link me when it's up.

Gerjay and Jericho: OMG, best SFIV set I have ever seen. That tourney might as well have been a low tier tourney.

Did I forget anyone? Sorry if I did. Anyone who played me in Brawl+. Expect our matches up on Youtube like today or tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/user/5iveRP

Same goes to the who played SFIV on my Laptop. It'll take a little bit longer though, since I have to crop all the matches in the huge 2 hour clip.

Iliad

Smash Lord
You're missing me in singles bracket results Mikey. 17th.

Shoutouts!

1. Ally (Snake) - You're a beast as always, I wonder if I'll ever actually get to play you?

2. Kingace(Meta Knight) - You actually don't have a half bad marth bro lol. Sick matches against Ally, I hear what you're saying, but still... LESS NADO! Oh yeah and congrats on finishing a cigarette. Slowly but surely you'll enjoy more at the next tourney.

2. Holy (ROB) - Way to **** me in pools, and I loved your reaction when I picked Link against ROB, and actually did better than my marth. LOL I'm changin' the tier lists :D

4. Doc (Meta Knight, Diddy) - You did a sick job this tourney, I'm still reeling from Wolfblade 2-0ing you in pools, but you more than made up for it beating, Cyan, Nickcam, and Ambrose.

5. Nickcam (Wario) - "Guys, tell me what I need to do to beat Holy!" lol ****ing priceless. Enough said.

5. Ambrose (Ice Climbers) - Everyone shouts out stupid **** during your matches and you still keep your cool through it all. You shouldn't be called Ambrose, you should be called Iceman. Good matches dude, ****ty luck against Doc and that SD in the 2nd match.

7. Joe (Meta Knight) - Results page says Metaknight, but we both know you're a sexy fox. Your fox dittos with Wolfblade, classic. So much ****talk, and so much laughing, was too good watching you two fight. Also, learn how to play captain falcon, scrub.

7. ThatGuy (Mario) - Played you doubles and I was impressed, you've got a sick *** mario. And then I wathced you in singles and I thought "Wtf?" You mauled an iceclimber main with mario. You're too good.

9. Minus (Falco) - You didn't three stock me this time. Amazing match against ally. Where the **** did that C4 come from? Honestly? Did you see him plant it? I didn't. lol

9. Pastaboy (Diddy) - Sick matches, thanks for the comments, but I think I was doin' bad this tourney. Little to no practice, I did a lot of scrubby **** against people, and it cost me a good placing.

9. Fool (Falco) – “It should happen like this: The one iceclimber will be burnt alive while the other one is forced to watch, and once the iceclimber dies, the other one gets drawn and quartered.” LMAO

9. Cyan (Game and Watch) – Je suis le ****ing terminator. Good matches at the tourney, didn’t get to see much, but what I did see impressed me.

13. NikoK (Peach) – I did bad against you. Really ****ing bad against you. We’ll have a rematch. Now we’re 1-1, GOML and AACAG.

13. Mikey (Dedede) – My Link is a BEAST. Sick marth ditto, even if it was shortlived. You’re a champ at the pivot grab. And you really enjoy SH fair, passing behind and then reverse bladedance, almost too much. Lol. GGs bro, and sick tourney.

13. Jaske (Ice Climbers) – You did better than me atleast. KNEE

13. Gi (Wario) – ****ing customs border patrol inspecting the van to make sure we were coming for the brawl tournament lmao. Too good.

17. Buenob (ROB) – Sick ROB, Our matches were too close. Wish we coulda placed higher/

17. Dimmy (Meta Knight) – Not bad metaknight bro, if I can give you any advice it’s that you’re too predictable. SH fair and retreating isn’t a bad gameplan, but it can’t be your only gameplan. Then again, why am I telling you anything, I placed the same as you LOL.

17. Carter (Samus, Pikachu) – You murdered me in pools, not cool man. You’re too laid back, like you might turn into the hulk if you got angry.

17. Wolfblade (Lucario) – LOLOLOLOL First you tell me about 2-0ing Doc, and then you play TOJoe in fox dittos… You make tourneys fun dude serious. **** the MDK hype, it’s Ash Ketchum hype from now on.

17. Anthony (Meta Knight) – We didn’t get to play, or really watch one another play. All we did was talk about pure ownage, and I massaged your shoulders. Let us never talk of that again.

25. Pho (Toon Link) – It was a ****ty break, we were both playing bad. Next tourney, me and you are talking 5th and higher. /promise

25. Sauc3 (Kirby) – You queer. You did really well in pools and then just got spanked. Wtf. We made a good team though I’d be willing to do it again. Doubles matches on your desktop recording was too good. Btw. A ****ing Desktop?! That was legendary lmao

25. Chaotic (Lucario) – We still need to play. My marth. Your lucario. Only on pay per view.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
GGs everyone, i played like **** lol. Melee was hella fun though, ggs unknown552 and the other 2 guys i played with for a while. :)

shoutouts:

1. Ally (Snake) - 1st place again...lol...btw epic n64 games and falcon FFA. we didnt get to do our Melee MM :(

2. Kingace(Meta Knight) - Lol, ya beat me this time. GJ getting 2nd/3rd

Holy (ROB)split - we didnt get to do our MM, nice seeing you again though. :)

4. Doc (Meta Knight, Diddy) - ggs. gotta work on diddy match up

5. Nickcam (Wario) - you did rly good this tourney, gj

5. Ambrose (Ice Climbers) - **** man, use your ICs against me more i need more practice. nice seeing you too

7. Joe (Meta Knight) - VAUGHAAAAAAN yay for getting 3rd in teams

7. ThatGuy (Mario) - your mario *****

9. Minus (Falco) - lololol you're fun to be around. lol @ the games b/w you and joe

9. Pastaboy (Diddy) - i saw your diddy ****, good stuff

9. Fool (Falco) - nice pools game, and gj beating joe first round

9. Cyan (Game and Watch) - play moar wifi cuz u suked

13. NikoK (Peach) - omg we finally had our melee matches. ggs. nice games during pools too

13. Mikey (Dedede) - well run tourney, it was really fun. thanks.

13. Jaske (Ice Climbers) - sigh...you. lol. ggs. gonna work on ICs matchup

13. Gi (Wario) - you did pretty good this tourney man, sucks the SD screwed you over =[

17. Buenob (ROB) - we had a fun MM, the first game was intense

17. Masterdrenin (can't remember :[ ) - YEEEEE. N64. FALCON DITTOS. GROUP PIC. NUFF SAID

17. PNDMike (Snake) - saw you play a few times, nice snake

17. Dimmy (Meta Knight) - ayyyy Dimmy :) good seeing you again

17. Carter (Samus, Pikachu) - fun doubles games, you live for quite a long time :p

17. Wolfblade (Lucario) - lol fox dittos with joe. pokemon mastahhh

17. Anthony (Meta Knight) - VAUGHAAAANNN CASUALLSSSS (postponed till after exams :p)

25. Violent-Nin (Various) - random mastahhhh

25. Distructo (Toon Link) - the guy from aib :p. ggs in pools

25. KC (Luigi) - saw your luigi, good stuff

25. Pho (Toon Link) - we didnt get to play, and i dont think we even talked. :( :(

25. Sauc3 (Kirby) - you're the guy who brought the desktop, haha that was amazing.

25. Infzy (Sonic) - sucks we couldnt do our MM, maybe next time. cya around

25. Ryanfw (ZSS) - nice ZSS mang, we played in pools

25. Chaotic (Lucario) - your Lucario is seriously beastly, i barely won the 2nd game thanks to Bucket Braking. you'll do better next tourney, i know it.

melee guys

unknown552 - omg fun melee games. it was seriously 10x more fun than playing brawl, lol. nice talking to you, hopefully i see you around in more tourneys

raynex - your fox is alright i guess. nothing too special. lolol

stos - you're hilarious rofl. you were like spamming AMILI i dont even know what it was but it made me lol. sucks we couldnt get to play

dark wizard (luigi guy) - you ***** me, haha. GGs. very nice luigi

btw, i liked the venue

edit: hey, it's AmbroseBueno not AmbroseBuenob lol Bueno like the chocolate

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Shoutouts tomorrow struggling with an essay.

Good tournament hope to see you guys at the next pownz.

And lliad, thanks for the laughs yesterday, you're one funny dude.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ill start off by saying this tournament was easily the best of this year so far, mike you did an awesome job running this and i had a ****load of fun, we should have a n64 at every tourney tbh

1. Ally (Snake)...i 3stocked ya in fox dittos so im best in the world now kk, aib group pic TOO GOOD(why did you have to choke me LOL your too epic man xD), watching you vs Minus on halberg was AMAZING

2. Kingace(Meta Knight)/Holy (ROB)split.... watched both of you guys play today, great play,congrats on placing well and thanks for all the advice you guys gave me

4. Doc (Meta Knight, Diddy) way to work your way out of doing bad in pools and **** the bracket, you proved your legit

5. Nickcam (Wario) can you just **** me next time, i hate losing 100% each @_@ ggs

5. Ambrose (Ice Climbers) <------ SS tier

7. Joe (Meta Knight/Fox/GW)<--- correct*

7. ThatGuy (Mario) your mario is like boss but canadian so its automatically better

9. Minus (Falco) stop with the close games madness,it makes meh tense

9. Pastaboy (Diddy) yay we got top 10 xD we reached our goal :p your diddy is clutch, canada genesis with you is gonna be epic !_!

9. Fool (Falco) never using MK on you again LOL you and hype **** the falco/mk matchup good lord

9. Cyan (Game and Watch) top 3 in teams YEHZ

13. NikoK (Peach) i went from 3stockin you to 1stock 80% WTF STOP IT

13. Mikey (Dedede) i lol hard at what you did to Buenob, only you can pull that off xD

13. Jaske (Ice Climbers) ICs are the best character in the game loool our falcon 2v2s were the greatest xD

13. Gi (Wario) when you killed that guy with the bike that was amazing LOL

17. Buenob (ROB) close games, great rob

17. Masterdrenin (can't remember :[ ) you got 17th? GOOD **** GOJIT2GOOD

17. Dimmy (Meta Knight) you were close, youll get them next time

17. Carter (Samus, Pikachu) you took a game off Holy with Samus? beastttttttttt

17. Wolfblade (Lucario) 3-0d you in fox dittos WHAT NOW SON, our **** talk is too good

17. Anthony (Meta Knight) better round up the stallions for canada genesis LOL we got this

25. Violent-Nin (Various)<--- lol its random not various! i bring the ZSS outta retirement only to get ***** haha GGs

25. Distructo (Toon Link) nice seeing you again

25. Pho (Toon Link) WHY ARE WE YELLING

25. Infzy (Sonic) GGs lol at you interviewing me randomly and then capturing my **** in dittos :p awesome sonic,steak was good

25. Ryanfw (ZSS) we ran **** in falcon 2v2s ;)

25. Chaotic (Lucario) that Lucario ditto never happened okay? :laugh:

**** place. Iliad(rapist) lol at your link story, your epic, i guess i dont gotta suck ur **** now that i gave you the 2$ back LOL, sorry i couldnt do dittos with you, had to leave early, next time i promise

and for the melee guys

Unknown: k you ***** me in ssb64 and melee, but its all good cause i reached my goal of getting 50% off you LOL your amazing at both games btw

Stos: your a beast, your advice to improve im always gonna keep in mind, links nair is broken tbh

Raynex: k so i didnt live up to my name of ****** you LOL your tech skill and overall skill is just rediculous xD

PND

Smash Champion
Cardinal Puff was me (PNDMike) and Knuckles

NinjaLink Boss was Pastaboy and KC

Shoutouts soon.

ALSO: Could you add "/ Jiggs" beside my name? I used her quite a bit, actually.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

1. Ally (Snake): Your just beast mode. Thats all that can describe you lol

2. Kingace(Meta Knight)/Holy (ROB)split: Holy your too good. Uber spacing. Kingace your too good aswell lol.

4. Doc (Meta Knight, Diddy): Good stuff in your placing. Didn't think you would do as good as you did but you beat some tough competition.

5. Ambrose (Ice Climbers): I'm never gonna beat you am I. Good matches. Wario Brose was too good. That fart out of your side b was epic by the way lol.

7. Joe (Meta Knight, Game & Watch): God dam it i hate g&w. Good matches though all day. Had to change up my playstyle for brackets.

9. Minus (Falco): Pr updates is gonna be hell lol. Good **** against Ally on halberd

9. Pastaboy (Diddy): your diddy is too good. Wasn't sure how you would do since you havent been to a tourney in a while but you are still ****. Hopefully we can play some friendlies at the next tourney

9. Fool (Falco): Ur mindgames are improving. However i wrote a book on mindgames so i still have the edge in that department. Falco mario is just not possible lololol.

9. Cyan (Game and Watch): too good in doubles

13. NikoK (Peach): good doubles set. I got nothing but respect for you repping the peach.

13. Mikey (Dedede): Thanks for hosting the tourney man. Your falco is gonna make a comeback whether u like it or not lol.

13. Jaske (Ice Climbers): Good **** beating cyan. Intense match , didnt expect your mk to be so good lol. Cant wait to play you again at pownz

13. Gi (Wario): when ur not frustrated u got jesus combos man. Me and mikey are gonna bring a squeezeball next time for you. Counterpicking random is too good

17. Dimmy (Meta Knight): A little bit more matchup experience with certain characters and i know you'll be one of the top players

17. Carter (Samus, Pikachu): Thanks for the ride man. Sauga is now legendary for its TV carrying abilities lol.

17. Wolfblade (Lucario): Only dude that shows up in full ash ketchum gear. You win, enough said.

17. Illiad (Marth): You didnt teach me how to beat holy lol. We'll definitely get some friendlies in at the next pownz

25. Ryanfw (ZSS): you should learn that ZSS infinite on rob lol. Sakurai should be blamed for all trips including real life ones

25. Chaotic (Lucario): Man your too beast. You had probably the hardest first two matches of the tourney. Hope ot see you at the sauga casuals i know next tourney your gonna do well

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
First I'll say I'm really embarrassed at how badly I did at this tournament, but overall it was a pretty well run tournament...at least I ***** in GoldenEye.

Shoutouts:

1. Ally (Snake) - Heh figured you get 1st, your too good. I wish I could of played you in Brawl or at least GoldenEye, sadly didn't get a chance to talk to you either.

2. Kingace(Meta Knight) - Haven't seen you since Bugs tournament a long time ago lol, either way nice seeing your MK in action again...you still ****.

2. Holy (ROB)split - Never got to play or talk to you really, but your ROB is too good. :D

4. Doc (Meta Knight, Diddy) - Very nice MK and Diddy, never got a chance to play you though.

5. Nickcam (Wario) - Fun matches against you man, DK vs Ike was probably one of the most fun matches I had at the tournament, your Wario is too good.

5. Ambrose (Ice Climbers) - Nice seeing and talking to you again. Your IC's put a hurting on Ness in the first match, at least Jiggly did a bit better, I'll need to play your more.

7. Joe (Meta Knight) - JOE! lol. Fun chilling with you as always, good stuff in our matches you totally destroyed me. I'm glad you brought out ZSS in the first match, not because I won, but because it was fun. :D

7. ThatGuy (Mario) - Was watching your matches vs Ambrose, very nice Mario.

9. Minus (Falco) - Never played you but definitely watched a few of your matches, your Falco is too good man.

9. Pastaboy (Diddy) - Got to play you in pools, fun matches man your Diddy is no joke.

9. Cyan (Game and Watch) - Good chilling with you again man, I never got to play you but I at least got to see your G&W rocking it in doubles. GoldenEye FFA's was too fun, we have to do it again sometime lol.

13. NikoK (Peach) - Ah Niko, I'm sad we never got to do our GoldenEye MM but it's all good, next time. Good job representing Peach as always.

13. Mikey (Dedede) - Great job running the tournament man, even though I did really badly I had a lot of fun in the tournament and in my matches vs you...good stuff.

13. Gi (Wario) - Fun matches vs you man, ROB vs Wario was pretty close. Sorry I couldn't friendly you later on but I was dead tired.

17. Masterdrenin (can't remember :[ ) - Fun chilling with you bro. Thank you for bringing the N64, our matches in both Brawl and GoldenEye was tons of fun....I got ***** in Smash 64 lol...I should stay retired in that game.

17. Carter (Samus, Pikachu) - Good stuff representing Samus, your beastly with her.

17. Anthony (Meta Knight) - Good seeing ya again man. I never got to play you again after you destroyed me at AnimeNorth, but it's all good...next time lol.

25. Violent-Nin (Various) - You played like a scrub and disgraced Random lol. Either way at the next tournament you better play with some hunger to place higher.

25. Distructo (Toon Link) - AIB represent lol, good seeing you.

25. Pho (Toon Link) - You random screams are simply hilarious. Never got to play you or even talk to you but good stuff either way lol.

25. Infzy (Sonic) - Nice Sonic man, I had fun in our matches.

@ whoever I missed, my bad.

Anyways overall I had fun even if I did badly. I really had fun in the GoldenEye FFA's with Drenin, Cyan and Ryan I think his name was, either way good stuff.

PND

Smash Champion
1. Ally
Too good. Our Jiggs versus Falcon matches were so fun! It was awesome getting ***** by you.

4. Doc
Your DeDeDe is too good! You're too pro, I tried asking for some friendlies later on in the night, but I think you were too focussed on Ally / Ace's match, lol. We'll have to play again some time.

7. ThatGuy
Magnet upsmashes are too good, but you'll get no sympathy from Ike!

9. Pastaboy
You're lucky! LOL. Friendlies were fun, wish we would had more.

9. Cyan
17. PNDMike (Snake) - saw you play a few times, nice snake
Thanks for the compliment! Maybe next tourney we can get some friendlies in.

13. NikoK
Those better have been cigarettes you were smoking. I'm becoming a cop, you know.

13. Mikey
Please Not DeDeDe! Lol, your DeDeDe is too pro. Best I've ever faced, for realz. Thanks for the tourney, it was so good.

17. Buenob
Thanks for coming down and chilling, eh? Watching you play SF4 made me realize how bad I am at Street Fighter, lol.

17. PNDMike
What a scrub.

17. Wolfblade
Man, our matches were too intense. Utilt versus Usmash was nerve wracking. Vulpix is pro.

17. Anthony
Really, really good MK. Your pressure game is phenomenal, I couldn't cook my nades or set up at all. That first loss sucked, I wish it didn't end that way.

25. KC
You're like, the solidest dude ever. Our matches were so good, your Luigi is amazing. You made him seem like a high tier character. Every match was close, every match taught me a lot. Great meeting you, and if we don't see eachother again first, good luck with the military.

25. Pho
We only had that one friendly, but it was really good. Your Tink is a beast.

25. Sauc3
DeDeDe! Aaaargh! You're a cool dude, hope to see you again. (As Kirby again plz?)

25. Infzy
You're too slow!

25. Ryanfw
We only had one friendly, but your Zamus is incredible. I had no idea how to space you lol, you're too good.

25. Chaotic
Our matches were incredible, great Lucario. Defensive, but intelligently defensive, not spammy. Really fun matches, and I look forward to fighting you again.

Fogel
Thanks for coming down, I wouldn't have been able to get to the tourney if it wasn't for you. Thanks for the Sheik pointers, I really look forward to stepping up my melee game. I stand by what I said, I think you would make an incredible Snake.

Stuart
Fun matches versus your Metaknight. It sucks that it ended with a suicide, though.

DOUBLES
Wow you guys are good. I hope I impressed you a bit with my Snake. . .>_>

7. Ninjalink Boss
Our matches were recorded, I can't wait to watch them. Good set guys, lol, we ended up tying. By that, I mean I think we REALLY won :p <_<

9. You're too Slow
OMG Sonic comes from nowhere. What a pest lol.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
MICKEY! CHARACTER INFO CHANGE NEEDED FOR TOURNEY LIST!

Yo Mickey, I was switching between Lucario, Fox and Pikachu during the whole tourney actually. And I used all three of them a considerable amount in pools... and of course... I used Peach once:p But you can ignore that cause its only once ha ha.

But yeah, for results stuff, if you can remember to change it to Lucario, Fox (Vulpix) and Pikachu, it would be appreciated.

Shoutouts? WHAAAAAAAAT!?

Mickey: No sh*t I'm gonna shout out to you! Thanks for hosting son, though I still wanna punch you in the back of the head for forcing me to get up so **** early.

Anthony: Pleasure teaming with you good sir, and MWAH HA HA HA HA, I got my revenge for those **** gimps at Anime North! Yer epic MK is pretty Epic though and I would have no problem teaming again. Pokemon Anthology could be huge!

KC: Luigi is **** as always. We rocked our pools hard son.

Pasta: Very respectable placing son. Don't need to tell you how awesome yer Diddy is, you should already know.

Gi: Dude, you are a great player... if you just learn to CALM DOWN you will place amazingly well and get on that PR. Remember dude, its just a game... P.S. F*ck your **** fart:laugh:

Ifnzy?: Nya ha ha. You're too slow! I love people reppin the low tiers, cause they are just awesome people... less they suck as people... but you don't... so huzzah! Interviews were hilarious, gots to tell me when they are up.

TO Joe: Ha ha you are such a lil douche, but I wuv you for it :laugh: Funny kid, I still say yer scared. Hell man I even SD'd to make you feel better... cause... er.... I totally didn't just fail at that part... nope... def not... But, a side note... if you were to bear my child, he would play the most powerful Fox ever!!

That dude I was talking to... it was yer first tourney... forget yer name sorry:laugh: Yo, be sure to add me up son. Yer a cool guy and I'd like to see you get epic strong.

Minus: K, jungle japes... frigate... rainbow cruise.. sorry just listing off the stages I have to always remember to not play on against you:ouch: F*ckin dip thing... lasers everywhere!

Ally: My Fox gets closer to winning every time son, watch yer back!

Ambrose: Thanks for recording son! And as always, thanks for bringing the Brosemobile.

Iliad: Dude... you are awesome... simple as that... I'm not even talking about smash (though you do play a mean Marth)... just in general dude... awesome... but... don't be gay:bee:

PNDMike: Nya ha ha... BAKOOM!

Other people I forget... GGs, especially if I kicked yer ayaz:p

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
This was amazing for my first tourney! I'm just sad it went on so late I couldn't see grand finals. I'm stupid for not getting any sleep b4 this tourney, but my N64 made up for it lol... Goldeneye 007 and Smash64 are waaaaay too good :laugh:

Brawl Singles:
1. Ally (Snake): Our 9001 falcon mirrors were the best thing i ever played in brawl!!! and the ***s of game***s pic is too good, check out my blog at the bottom. smash64 is too good you know it. Good job ****** with snake too ;D

2. Kingace(Meta Knight): you look like cyan's brother lol

Holy (ROB)split: I falcon punched your sonic hahaha i wanna see that on utube ASAP That MM was too close!!! GGs, awesome ROB, playing you in friendlies and in tourney was really fun man. SMYL ;p

4. Doc (Meta Knight, Diddy): watching your diddy was awesome! good job man

5. Nickcam (Wario): i only played your DK in pools but it was fun going falcon against it haha

5. Ambrose (Ice Climbers): ...ICs are too good, i got ***** in pools

7. Joe (Meta Knight): MK wtf man? Shoulda gone falcon XD Awesome job tho PACMAN!!! gfaws pics = hilariousness.

7. ThatGuy (Mario): i was watching your mario playing ambrose, it's awesome. keep up the good work with low tier :)

9. Minus (Falco): lol you were so close to beating ally that one game until the C4 :(

9. Pastaboy (Diddy): nice diddy in pools man

9. Cyan (Game and Watch): yeeee, your falcon got ***** KNEEEEEEE. seriously GGs tho, and good job for doing so well despite school and not practicing brawl (like me lol)

13. NikoK (Peach): amazing peach i need my snake to level up (i shoulda gone falcon :/)

13. Mikey (Dedede): nice tourney btw i went snake and falcon

13. Gi (Wario): I'm just glad I falcon punched your wario... lol GGs tho, beast wario!!!

17. Masterdrenin (can't remember :[ ): shoulda had a v8

25. Violent-Nin (Various): RANDOM MAIN FTW!!! haha i like how i ***** you in SSB64 and you ***** me in 007. way too much fun man, you were really cool to chill with... also SPEAR PILLAR! xD

25. Distructo (Toon Link): haha good friendlies early in the tourney man. falcon > toon link son

25. Infzy (Sonic): GGs in pools and friendlies, i ****ed up in the MM, but it was still fun. Great sonic

And to Ryan, thanks for being friendly to someone new like me, you're beast at melee, 64, and goldeneye. watching you and ally in melee was entertaining as well haha!!!

Also, check out my awesome blog and the amazing pics haha:
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=22769

GGs all lots of fun

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Was anything recorded?
Amrbose has tons of recordings including some of the best pool matches from my group

Me
Ally
Anthony
KC
SilverDoc
PNDMike
Sauce
Ummm... Other guy?

Think Minus snuck onto our tv to record one too, ha ha!

Lots of good matches were recorded on the same TV after.

Ally vs Ace in winners obviously being the highlight... but you'll have to way for Brose to split up all the vids... cause there are a sh*t load:laugh:

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
man NIN we so shoulda teamed in doubles... :(
lol @ Ally vs KingAce winners finals while me and cyan were doing falcon mirrors!!!
falcon mirrors > all

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Amrbose has tons of recordings including some of the best pool matches from my group

Me
Ally
Anthony
KC
SilverDoc
PNDMike
Sauce
Ummm... Other guy?

Think Minus snuck onto our tv to record one too, ha ha!

Lots of good matches were recorded on the same TV after.

Ally vs Ace in winners obviously being the highlight... but you'll have to way for Brose to split up all the vids... cause there are a sh*t load:laugh:
Good sh*t. We need some form of entertainment out here. -_-

Cyan_

Smash Lord
man NIN we so shoulda teamed in doubles... :(
lol @ Ally vs KingAce winners finals while me and cyan were doing falcon mirrors!!!
falcon mirrors > all
Ahahahaha.

*screaming @ KingAce vs Ally*
Me: What happened?
Drenin: Probably something amazing. But nothing's better than falcon dittos.
Me: Indeed.

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
Ahahahaha.

*screaming @ KingAce vs Ally*

Me: What happened?

Drenin: Probably something amazing. But nothing's better than falcon dittos.

Me: Indeed.
lmfao so true
'NUFF SAID!!!

EDIT: i'm so sigging that ****
...**** it doesn't fit CYAN fix the spacing!!!

Intoxicatious

Smash Rookie
This is a more in-depth look at stats. This is based on final placement and match wins in pools to split up ties.

Standings/Name
Pool Wins/Pool Placement

1. Ally
18-1 (1)
2. Holy
18-1 (1)
2. Kingace
18-1 (1)
4. Doc
14-5 (2)
5.Ambrose
16-1 (1)
6. Nickcam
10-6 (3)
7. Thatguy
12-8 (4)
8. Joe
14-5 (2)
9. Minus
16-3 (2)
10. Fool
9-13 (7)
11. Pastaboy
11-7 (4)
12. Cyan
16-6 (2)
13. Nikok
14-7 (3)
14. Mikey
14-9 (3)
15. Jaske
9-10 (6)
16. GI
11-7 (5)
17. Wolfblade
14-7 (3)
18. Anthony
14-11 (4)
19. Buenob
13-8 (4)
20. Carter
11-11 (5)
21. Iliad
9-10 (6)
22. Dimmy
8-13 (8)
23. PNDMike
8-15 (8)
24. Masterdrenin
5-13 (8)
25. KC
12-9 (5)
26. Chaotic
10-12 (6)
27. Sauc3
10-13 (7)
28. Distructo
9-10 (5)
29. NIN
8-13 (6)
30. Pho
8-14 (7)
31. Infzy
7-13 (7)
32. RyanFTW
7-15 (8)
------------------
Knuckles
6-14 (9)
Tommy
5-15 (9)
Fogel
5-17 (9)
Stuart
3-18 (10)
Theholycrow
1-18 (10)
Jack
0-16 (9)
Phil
0-18 (10)

idea

Smash Master
this was fun. shoulda played nate in melee, but it didn't occur to me...and definitely should have played goldeneye at some point =P

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
@Drenin

Haha yeah. But if we teamed in doubles with the way both of us were playing we would of got ***** lol.

At least I keep my crown in GoldenEye, that's all that matters. XD

PoisonMist

Smash Journeyman
Mikey, all of your tourneys are so amazing. Wish I could have arrived to enter singles :(

pastaboy if I ever face you in tourney Im banning BATTLEFIELD not FD :).

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
@Drenin

Haha yeah. But if we teamed in doubles with the way both of us were playing we would of got ***** lol.

At least I keep my crown in GoldenEye, that's all that matters. XD
I'll take that as a Goldeneye challenge! And I accept! MWAH HA HA HA!

If Goldeney is ever up again, grab me for some epics.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Shoutouts...ugh lol

BIG thanks to Adnan and Tameka for helping me out behind the desk, and Minus for helping me out with pools and brackets

Ally: Thx for coming, hope you had fun

Kingace: Lol already back to your normal self, too goodz

Holy: Nice friendlies, ***** my Dedede : (

Doc: Good stuff at the tourney

Nick and Carter: Legend of Mississauga TV Carrying, thx for bringing stuff

Ambrose: Should have came out to Mississauga casuals, I know that going there is like a waste of time because Mississauga beats you so bad you learn nothing : )

Joe: Thx for coming, nice teams set : p MK can lick me : (

ThatGuy: Thx for coming, hope you had a good time, you're a very fun person to be around - it was nice meeting you

Minus: Dedede > Falco : P

Pasta: Beast Diddy dude. Fighting you was my favorite set I played all day, hope to fight you more in the future : P ....after almost an entire YEAR of knowing you, we finally got to play brawl rofl

Fool: The way of the super camper, I definately approve : )

Jaske: You've gotten even BETTER from last Pownz, you're improving at an alarming rate

Gi: You CANNOT complain about this tourney placing, you did really well

Buenob: Dededecide :D Thx sooo much for your power bars and extension cords, I have the one you left behind.

Niko: Thx for coming, can't wait for your tourney

masterdrenin: thx for coming

PNDMike: lmao at PND

Iliad: finally Marth dittos : p thx for bringing a wii and coming from Hamilton, I'm looking forward to Havoc. If turnout isnt too hot just find a smaller venue.

Dimmy: yay no bracket fail : ) that means you can't quit lol

Wolfblade: MK slayer, and now Doc slayer lol

Anthony: thx for coming, can't wait to see you vs Ally

Nin: good set, sorry you weren't playing at your best, you're very nice to hang with

Distructo: with the scrub out : P

KC: thx for coming

Pho: I got owned : ( good stuff : P

sauc3: thx for coming and bringing stuff

infzy: nice hair : p

Cyan: thx for coming

Chaotic: too good, hopefully we'll see you at pownz : P you once again had an AMAZING bracket here lol

Knuckles - thx for coming from ottawa, hope you had a good time

Tommy - kingace apprentice for the win

Fogel - thx sooo much for driving ottawa and bringing stuff, ottawa guys are really cool

Stuart - thx for coming

theholycrow - make sure to check out mississauga thread for casuals : p

Jack - thx for all the pool stats

Phil - Your Luigi is really good

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I took a game off of Ally.

Yes, his Snake.

Yes, he was trying his hardest. I'm ****ing amazing.

Vids soon. Shoutouts too.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I'll take that as a Goldeneye challenge! And I accept! MWAH HA HA HA!

If Goldeney is ever up again, grab me for some epics.
Haha Wolf, I saw you matches in GoldenEye vs Ally. From what I saw you were pretty good, so I'm sure our matches would be nothing short of epic. :bee:

Top Bottom