• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Almost as Cool as Genesis Results (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada) june 6, 2009

pastaboy

Smash Champion
thank you so much mikey for holding this tourny, it was soo much fun and you did a tun of work, especially with this gay parade. The competition was sooo tight, basically canadas best all in one room
THis was my first touny in liek 4 months so i did alright and i cant wait to hit up more tournys now, see you all there.

1. Ally (Snake) Good job at first, sucks you going michigan, looks like im going to have to take your spot. Good seeing again as always, never got to play you but i should of because i need serious snake practice

2. Kingace(Meta Knight) Still bringing the **** as always,see you at pownz, good **** in teams, i guess max is up for grabs now lol.

2. Holy (ROB) good placing man, i think i got ya next time,i just hate robs >_< i just need to learn to be more patient

4. Doc (Meta Knight, Diddy) good stuff, good as i expect, a tun of characters. i think il pick up peach now. hope you enjoyed the popcorn, il brign some for ya next tourny if you want.

5. Nickcam (Wario) i think i did alright for my first tourny in like 4 months. I think i can play higher next time. I think our matches will be alot closer next time, i just have to remember not to suicide. Amazing wario btw and amazing job with your placing. Cant wait to play you at the next tourny. good **** in teams

5. Ambrose (Ice Climbers) good placing man.we need to play eachother more to get more familiar with that that match up

7. Joe (Meta Knight) **** you and your ADHD training. You shuld of used fox in our pools match, it would of been close, but noo you gotta go go mk, lol. Good stuff either way, at least i had some sort of a come back on that second match. I havnt seen you since oin2 and **** still hasnt changed, your such a chill guy and im still housing ya for the final oin. i just hope we can do some diddy vs fox b4 hand

7. ThatGuy (Mario) good to see you again joel and so glad you came all the way on a bus!, also fun to chill and talk with you, your mario is fuking SEX! Glad to see you tank it through with pure mario, no secondaries for this man. il try to make it out to its a trap, no garuntees though. And sux you had to quit during our only match, it was looking pretty even, your just no contest. next time il try to get in tuns of friendlies or even a small mm just to make sure we actually play eachother.

9. Minus (Falco) no matter what your always a part of the staff lol, good match with ally man, your falco is too beast,and your liek the ***** smarst player its too much to handle .i hope you come down to nikos more to chill, always fun.

9. Pastaboy (Diddy) finally going to start going to tournaments

9. Fool (Falco) nice placing, you keep beasting. Do you still secondary olimar, if so we should do some friendlies next tourny.

9. Cyan (Game and Watch) hey nice placing, I keep hearing big things about ya, I think we should play next touny, I think it would be close. Good job in teams. We will try to do team tie fighters soon. Diddy and g&w does good, glide toss to dsmash *****.

13. NikoK (Peach) lol thnx for beating me in teams, Niagara vs Niagara. We need to practice more, your snake is too good

13. Mikey (Dedede) YOU are soo right, this is the first tiem we have played eachother in brawl and we have known each other for a year. We played each other in 64 and melee before brawl, lol. Any who, lots respect for going all DDD, even against falco. Your ddd is nuts, lived to 250 every time. That’s the first time it think iv faced a pro ddd, scary ****. We shuld do friendlies with out other mains too.

13. Jaske (Ice Climbers) Neve got to play you this time but I got ***** last time I played your IC, maybe next time lol. You seem to be getting better at an alarming rate.

13. Gi (Wario)- sony> Nintendo, srsly man. Sony can make tvs, games, dvd players, cameras ect and still make **** games. I always have soo much fun with you man, I think tournaments wont be the same if you aint there. Are money match was ridiculously close man, time ran out like every time, just gotta stay patient when fighting, especially diddy, the bananas can get to you. You were running circles around me man, just keep your focus and keep doing what you do.

17. Buenob (ROB) Ottawa representing, your rob is beast, im sooo glad I didn’t have to face it, they give me soo much trouble, I might just pick up zss.

17. Masterdrenin (Captain Falcon, Snake ) lol fun **** in pools. Your falcons nuts, I got soo scared when you stated falcon punching, I couldn’t even see it coming. LOL u-aired me like 6 times in a row, either im a scrub or your you falcons a beast, <<<< this one

17. PNDMike (Snake, Jigglypuff) LOL I got sooo lucky, I think im working on the jiggly match up. I cant live with myself knowing I struggle against jillypuff! I just can’t handle yours, good **** beating me in teams, mindgamed when you used snake.

17. Dimmy (Meta Knight) never got to talk to you much or play ya, maybe next time, come find me if you want to have some friendlies, im always down, especially when its an mk, I need the practice.

17. Carter (Samus, Pikachu) good stuff, I didn’t get to see much of Pikachu, but I saw some sexy samus matches,I give you tuns of respect for using those characters, no mk for this man 

17. Wolfblade (Lucario, Pikachu, Fox) good **** ******, especially in pools, I gotta start taking advantage of the blind picks. LOL I think I might pick up peach lol jk. “ this must be your first tourney”

17. Anthony (Meta Knight) we still have never played eachother for a 1v1, we should next time. LOL nice finally somebody took a match off ally.just do that everytime and you’ll be the best in the world, that easy. Good team matches by the way, I think I jizzed in my pants when kc spiked you with ike. Just wondering, did you **** aswell?LOL

17. Iliad (Marth) you man you have gotten soooo good since last time iv played you, if you knew the diddy match up, I wulda got 3 stocked every time, marth has wut it takes to **** diddy. You still ***** me lol. I always thought battlefield was a good stage to play marth, wtf was I thinking. Keep up that marth because its getting scary good, Canada needs a top marth player, it could be you. Sory you had to get beat by Niagara ^_^

25. Violent-Nin (Various) Close stuff in pools, I think your luigi is rly good, keep practicing with him, luigi can **** a lot of high tiers, including falco, wario and diddy, I just know that match up like the back of my hand.

25. Distructo (Toon Link)No hard feelings that you had to get DQ’d out of our match, I heard you did rlly good in your pool so I think our match might have been rllly close. But don’t be bummed
Bout your placing, it means nothing, you got dq’d from a match, you can john. Best toon link in Canada, hmm we will see what raidos has to say bout that.

25. KC (Luigi) Pretty good for your first tourney since oin2. We just need to hold moe practice and get snake and rob experience and we should be good for next tourney. Your luigi is still **** and your mindgames are ****ig ncrazy. I cant wait till those pools matches get uploaded, gotta post them on the luigi boards and show you’re the best luigi in Canada/the world. Good **** in teams, at least we know know that ike is **** in teams, its very good to know, but luigi can still be used other times too.

25. Pho (Toon Link) sucks I didn’t get to play you that much, but you gotta get that title of best toon in Ontario back. Wait, raidos wasn’t here to claim it, when he returns, he will take it from you guys.

25. Sauc3 (Kirby) epic **** bring a computer to a tourney, nvr seen that b4, but wow it can be done. I should of play you too, you have like 3 mains, g&w ddd and Kirby, and they all ****. I can see you making the pr rlllly soon.

25. Infzy (Sonic) **** sonic, close stuff in pools, it would be even close if you hd some diddy experience, I play ayaz sonic a bit so im familiar with the **** of sonic. I thought I was the only one to do the reversed fsmash from respawn, good ****.

25. Ryanfw (ZSS) I nvr got to talk to you or play your, you should **** robs for me with the infinite. I will do anything you want if you do.

25. Chaotic (Lucario) cant wait to see you at the next tourney, you don’t even play brawl you still ****, I dont know how you do. Tell Cos to get back in business. Your sheik and lucario are scary good.

special shout outs
dadnan first time i met you and somehow you herd i make good food at my house, awsome. If your ever in niagara, you can be sure il give you free housing with food included of course.

jack/troll : i cant beleive it LOL such a troll, thats neverr happened to me b4, thanks for givign me practice thought. Still cant beleive we played you and you went even in our pool.

stos: i forgot we wee supposed to have some time of mm. amili$ mm. i got dis

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Oh, I'm all a Flutter for these vids to be uploaded:p

Shame my matches with Chaotic weren't recorded, Lucario dittos are epic. And I'm not sure if the last match with Anthony was recorded or not.

But I want that Wolfblade (Vulpix) vs Ally (Ekans... er Snake) up asap!

sauc3

Smash Lord
thanks pastaboy, ya we definately gotta play at pownz. i hear ur diddy is amazin! and i have way more than 3 mains lol, i also play snake, luigi, mk (who doesnt), peach, and i am currently learning iceys, and watch out for them!

wanna team at pownz? lol you may have to go to the store for some sauce, but be prepared to carry em all home! its all good if you decide to team with someone better, then ill see you at finals son.

as for ally, grr at your snake, theres no way around it. i have beat people who have beat you, but I seem pretty useless against you facetoface lol, get outta my head!

sauc3

Smash Lord
Oh, I'm all a Flutter for these vids to be uploaded:p

Shame my matches with Chaotic weren't recorded, Lucario dittos are epic. And I'm not sure if the last match with Anthony was recorded or not.

But I want that Wolfblade (Vulpix) vs Ally (Ekans... er Snake) up asap!
i think i have that last match against anthony, i can send it to you and you can upload if you want.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
i think i have that last match against anthony, i can send it to you and you can upload if you want.
Oh dude that would be epic! Or if you punk that sh*t on youtube or something, just link me. I'd appreciate it. That fight was brilliant, shame me and Anthony were too **** lazy to hit record during the first two fights:laugh:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
1. Ally (Snake)- Good **** winning, as if anyone thought you wouldn't. BUT I BEAT YOU! Of course, we just had to meet in brackets...:laugh:. I'll get you eventually!

2. Kingace(Meta Knight)/Holy (ROB)split- Good **** guys, always fun talking to you. Phil destroyed me in teams once again lol.

4. Doc (Meta Knight, Diddy)- Wow, **** placing. Best Diddy I have ever played, and your Snake destroyed me, even though I was having a cough attack for that entire game. No jons though, good ****. You'll def be on PR for this.

5. Ambrose (Ice Climbers)- CHAIN GRABSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Joe (Meta Knight)- GOOD ISH! And you beat Holy in MMs...too good.

7. ThatGuy (Mario)- "that guy's mario is amazing". "what's that guy's tag?" "that guy". "yeah, but what's his tag?". "that guy". "yeah...but what's his tag?"

9. Minus (Falco)- LOL another close match with Joe that you lost. Incredible how it always comes down to that. And that was a great set vs. Ally. You ***** me in teams again :laugh:

9. Pastaboy (Diddy)- AHHH beast in teams!

9. Cyan (Game and Watch)- Why did i have to face you in losers :(

13. NikoK (Peach)- TECHNICAL MELEE FOX IS TOO GOODZ

13. Mikey (Dedede)- Awesome tourney!

13. Gi (Wario)- Nice placement. It's all because Wario is third now! :laugh:

17. Masterdrenin (Captain Falcon, Snake )- You need to bring your N64 to every tournament. Random Smash 64 and Goldeneye is amazing.

17. Carter (Samus, Pikachu)- LOL I can't believe we had to face in first round again...your Pikachu is sick!

17. Wolfblade (Lucario, Pikachu, Fox)- WE ARE A BEAST TEAM. But there are other, beaster teams I guess lol. And that up smash on Frigate...WTFFFFFF! :laugh:

17. Anthony (Meta Knight)- Crappy placement, but understandable considering you were coughing up blood and semen all day (and maybe some mucus here and there...)

25. KC (Luigi)- YOUR IKE IS PURE EVIL!

25. Sauc3 (Kirby)- Beast Kirby. And good **** for bringing your entire ****ing PC to the venue LOL.

25. Chaotic (Lucario)- Very close pool games, I can't believe I pulled them off considering how crappy I was feeling. But you destroyed me in Melee :laugh:

RaynEX- Some of the **** you were doing to people in Melee was down right hilarious. I love you :laugh:

Stos- Fun to talk to you. You know what's up with Melee. also, A MILI A MILI A MILI!!

All in all, awesome tournament, but I wish I didn't have swine flu aids during it.

distructo91

Smash Cadet
25. Distructo (Toon Link)No hard feelings that you had to get DQ’d out of our match, I heard you did rlly good in your pool so I think our match might have been rllly close. But don’t be bummed
Bout your placing, it means nothing, you got dq’d from a match, you can john. Best toon link in Canada, hmm we will see what raidos has to say bout that.
lol I had to leave early so i couldn't do the brackets. It's ok that i got dq'd, gj in brackets.
oh and thanks. XD

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Wasn't bad Carter, not bad at all.
Carter (Samus, Pikachu) - Good stuff representing Samus, your beastly with her.

we all knew this loll

Cyan_

Smash Lord
what happened to "Good games everyone."

lol :p and yay vids

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Infzy thats not me thats Chaotic -_-

OK POOLS:

ally chaotic doc anthony pndmike sauc3 stewart wolfblade kc fogel
ally x 2-0 2-0 2-1 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0
chaotic 0-2 x 1-2 1-2 2-1 2-0 2-1 0-2 1-2 2-0
doc 0-2 2-0 x 2-0 2-0 2-1 2-0 0-2 2-0 2-0
anthony 1-2 2-1 0-2 x 2-1 2-1 2-0 1-2 0-2 2-0
pndmike 0-2 1-2 0-2 1-2 x 1-2 2-1 1-2 0-2 2-0
sauc3 0-2 0-2 1-2 1-2 2-1 x 2-0 0-2 2-1 2-1
stewart 0-2 1-2 0-2 0-2 1-2 0-2 x 0-2 0-2 0-2 1-2
wolfblade 0-2 2-1 0-2 1-2 2-0 1-2 2- 2-0 x 2-0
kc 0-2 2-1 0-2 1-2 2-0 1-2 2-0 2-0 x 2-0
fogel 0-2 0-2 0-2 1-2 0-2 1-2 0-2 1-2 1-2 1-2 0-2 x

yeah...I'll do the rest later rofl - have fun reading that...smashboards spacing rules for the win

infomon

Smash Scientist
what the heck is the legend of Mikey

also, for the formatting of the pools stuff.. just
Code:
wrap it in [COLOR="Silver"][[/COLOR]CODE[COLOR="Silver"]][/COLOR] tags, for fixed-width font happytimes.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Code:
          ally chaotic doc anthony pndmike sauc3 stewart wolfblade kc  fogel
ally       x     2-0   2-0   2-1     2-0    2-0    2-0      2-0    2-0  2-0
chaotic   0-2     x    1-2   1-2     2-1    2-0    2-1      0-2    1-2  2-0
doc       0-2    2-0    x    2-0     2-0    2-1    2-0      0-2    2-0  2-0
anthony   1-2    2-1   0-2    x      2-1    2-1    2-0      1-2    0-2  2-0
pndmike   0-2    1-2   0-2   1-2      x     1-2    2-1      1-2    0-2  2-0
sauc3     0-2    0-2   1-2   1-2     2-1     x     2-0      0-2    2-1  2-1
stewart   0-2    1-2   0-2   0-2     1-2    0-2     x       0-2    0-2  0-2 1-2
wolfblade 0-2    2-1   0-2   1-2     2-0    1-2    2-0       x     0-2  2-0
kc        0-2    2-1   0-2   1-2     2-0    1-2    2-0      2-0     x   2-0
fogel     0-2    0-2   0-2   1-2     0-2    1-2    0-2      1-2    1-2  1-2 0-2 x
I formatted it for you Mikey but what you posted makes very little sense.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Code:
[B]wolfblade 0-2    2-1   0-2   1-2     2-0    1-2    2-0       x     0-2  2-0[/B]
fogel     0-2    0-2   0-2   1-2     0-2    1-2    0-2      1-2    1-2  1-2 0-2 x
I formatted it for you Mikey but what you posted makes very little sense.
Woah woah woah! What is this???

My stuff is completely wrong here!

Here's my matches

Ally 0-2
Chaotic 2-0
Anthony 2-1
Doc 2-0
KC 0-2
PMDMike 2-1
Fogel 2-0
Sauc3 2-1
Stewart 2-0

I came third in the pool, only lost to KC and Ally. Don't wanna get f*cked by my results being screwed up like that.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Code:
wolfblade 0-2    2-1   0-2   1-2     2-0    1-2    2-0       x     0-2  2-0

Code:

Code:
ally       x     2-0   2-0   [SIZE="6"]2-1 [/SIZE]    2-0    2-0    2-0      2-0    2-0  2-0

Code:
ally       x     2-0   2-0   2-[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR][/SIZE]    2-0    2-0    2-0      2-0    2-0  2-0

Sanu

Smash Champion
Who has the video of me (Peach) v KC (Ike)? It had a crazy moment and would be fun to watch :p

Top Bottom