• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: Gametable 6/13

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Great tourny!!! about 50 for brawl and 20 for melee and some great games. NY ***** this ****! LOL here are the:

RESULTS!

Melee Doubles!

1) G$ & Mango ($96)
2) Hazz & HBK ($48)
3) Jaden & Inui ($16)
4) Eli & C4?!
5) Luap & Alex
5) Will & Smashnin
7) Tiny & Eaode
7) Left & Cody

Melee Singles!

1) Mango ($108) - Jigglypuff, Falco
2) Jaden ($54) - Shiek, Peach, Jigglypuff
3) G$ ($18) - Marth, Falco
4) HBK - Marth
5) RyanK - Falco
5) HazZ - Fox
7) RP
7) Eli
9) Smashnin
9) Nick
9) Bryan
9) Will
13) Lefty
13) Luap
13) Codi M
13) Eaode
17) Tiny
17) MattF

Brawl Doubles!!

1) Inui & Atomsk ($240)
2) Anti & Dabuz ($120)
3) Snakeee & Dm ($40)
4) Ksizzle & Ether
5) Izumi & Cheez
5) Mango & MikeG
7) Doom & ADHD
7) Eli & Will
9) KnightMare & Problem
9) Zucco & Rhyme
9) Vec & Dylan
9) Man & CJT
13) Jackie Chan Adventures (LOL)
13) Allied & AG
13) KirinBlaze & PD
13) Rope & Ladder
17) MrBlaze & Cyber
17) John & Chris
17) Vanek & Xivk
17) Vanz & Crismas

Brawl Singles!!!!! NY ***** NJ on Long Island! LOL J/k! :D

Split! 1) Anti ($216) - MK, Snake, DDD - NY, LI - JUICE
Split! 1) Snakeee ($216) - ZSS, Zelda/Shiek - NY - JUICE
3) NinjaLink ($47) - R.O.B., Pit, Lucario, Samus?? (Tell me who you used) - NY - DA
4) Dabuz - Olimar - NY, LI - MONSTARS
5) Jash - Toon Link - NY - ?
5) ADHD - Diddy - NJ - JUICE
7) MeEp! (Atomsk) - DDD, Luigi, Wolf - NJ - ENEMY CONTROLLER
7) Inui - MK, Snake, Ike (Snakeee did lose 1 game in Tourny to Inuis IKE!!!!) LOL - NJ - EC
9) Malcolm - Wario (He Says EFFF SONIC HE IS TOOO GOOD) - NJ - DA
9) MikeG - Game&Watch, Wario NY, LI - MONSTARS
9) Ksizzle - MK, Ice Climbers?? - NJ - JUICE
9) Diem - SuperKnight - NJ - JUICE
13) Minty - Marth, Snake - NY, LI - MONSTARS
13) Problem - Snake - NY,LI - MONSTARS
13) Izumi - MK, Toon Link - NJ - ENEMY CONTROLLER
13) Doom - MK, DDD, G&W - NJ - JUICE
17) Will - DK, Game&Watch - NY, LI - MONSTARS
17) Wes - Sonic - NY - DEADLY ALLIANCE
17) Zucco - Lucario, Fox? - NJ - JUICE
17) Allied - Kirby? - NY
17) Melvin (D1) - MK, Falco - NY - DA
17) Jaden (Vanz) - ZSS, DDD, Wario? - NY
17) C4?! - Falco, Luigi - NY, LI - MONSTARS
17) Cheez - MK, Ice Climbers - NY
25) Viva - Ness, Lucas - NY, LI
25) Cyber - Sonic - NY, LI
25) Alex Strife - Game&Watch - NY - ENEMY CONTROLLER
25) MrBlaze - Diddy - NY,LI
25) John - Wolf - NY,LI
25) FrostBite -? -?
25) KnightMare - MK - NY,LI - MONSTARS
25) Branden -? -?
33) ShadowLink84 - Sonic -?
33) Man -? -?
33) Rhyme - Samus - NJ - JUICE
33) Vanek - DDD, Snake - NY, LI
33) Ninja EDD - Diddy - NJ - JUICE
33) Rukkiko -? -?
33) KirinBlaze - Mario, Link - NY,LI
33) AG -? -NY
33) Marko -? -?
33) CITH - Sonic -NY
33) CJT - R.O.B. - NY,LI
33) M4GE - Link, Marth -?
33) Xivk - Luigi, Lucario - NY
33) Jason -? -?
33) Hippiedude - Luigi - NY

I seperated and detailed the Brawl singles with Name, money, characters,, region, crew. Good Stuff Monstars, Juice, EC, and DA, NY ***** this event! I had fun :/ and ya sry about the screw up with brawl doubles. I am happy it was fixed and brawl singles became ****! i Expect vids to be up soon! NJ has to step it up, Long Island is a scrub state! ;P

Ill post Shoutouts Later!!!!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1) Anti - Good stuff, as usual.
1) Snakeee - DIE IN TEAMS, MY GOD!
3) NinjaLink - Nice seeing you again
7) Atomsk - Mad cool hanging with you. Moar IC dittos plz.
7) Inui - Nice seeing you again.
9) Malcolm - NO, YOU'RE WRONG
9) Ksizzle - LOL, as usual
9) Diem - You even manage to troll in real life. Stop gimping me, I hate you. <3
13) Minty - Epic as always.
13) Izumi - We did great in doubles, teamsies again soon?
13) Doom - Why can't I chain grab you? Something about you makes me drop grabs, sad face.
17) Cheez - Blah, get your grabs, step your MK ditto skills up.
25) Viva - HI
25) KnightMare - Great Tourney as usual. Shame we didn't really get to play this time.
25) Branden - Who are you and where did you come from? Your lucario is ridiculous.
33) KirinBlaze - My god, stop having such ridiculous DI.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Allied and AG are both from NY.

LOL Dave called me at like 2 PM and was like "MANGO IS HERE DUDE"

<333 mango

LOL MANGO JOINED DUBZ AND ACTUALLY DID PRETTY FCKING GOOD!?!?!?!?!

Mango pls don't switch to brawl, it's a horrible game :(

Da Beast

Smash Rookie
hey this is problem . great tourny steve. i had alot of fun with everyone that was there hopefully there will be another 1 soon

Eaode

Smash Champion
1) Mango- Chill dude for some reason i didn't play you all day

3) G$ - you're amazing thanks for the ride, best driver EVER, son!

5) RyanK - Didn't play you today either but nice to see you again. DISPERSE!

7) RP - Nice fox. Showed me that fox can be just as hard to fight as falco

7) Eli - Lol Get ***** by Green Greens xD. Nice Up-B cancels with doc, good ****.

9) Will - Nice matches dude

17) Tiny- Lol random teams. GREEN GREENS

Get at my fox uair spike.

I was really shy at this one, probably cuz nobody else from glen cove went (3 people), otherwise I probably would have contributed more to hype and stuff.
But it was still nice seeing everybody, watching great matches, and playing some awesome Falcon dittos =D

Also who was that white guy in the blue shirt? Good **** dude, I left and played you an hour later and you suddenly improved! keep rockin' that falco.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
mango in brawl stands at the edge and downsmashes :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

it was nice seeing everyone again haha

eli- roy dittos on dreamland, ganon vs roy :laugh: too good nice seeing you man
gordon- you got alot better...we need to play more lol
hazz- uh sorry about friendlies i wasnt feeling it good games though
hbk- nice seeing you again
mango- nice meeting you for abit
jash- rocking the corduroy
andall- hahaha
inui- money matches spam in money saving matches
VANZ- great friendlies man it was nice seeing you
D1- YEAH!!!!! the man himself!!!! great seeing you again man you need to come out here more and we need to hang out haha
dmbrandon- the man, the myth, the legend, the assclown hahaha you're mad funny and it was great seeing you you're crazy

and thanks knightmare for running the tourney @_@

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
SHOUTOUTS

Wes - Good, close games man, your Sonic is awesome.
D1 - Nice seeing you again, only person who remembers me lol
PD - Nice friendlies and jokes xD
Frostbite - Awesome guy, join the boards!
Anti - Lol good **** all throught the time man. Black people own this game lmao, next time ima get you back for your little seat prank =P
Hippydude - Even though you forgot me -_- Good seeing you again, nice friendlies.
Minty - Your Marth is weird, yet good... lol what I like to see. Nice meeting you! Gratz on 13th too!

I got 33rd..., I placed, but I need to do much better. Next time guys! Loved this tourney lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i had vanz first round which is obviously a good player whille you had ALOT of scrubs playign each other first round. then immediately after dabuz??? then ninjalink??? someone tried to screw me over.

also for doubles, you had cheez and izumi get to semis...going through no one while me and ether had to play anti and dabuz second round. are you kidding me? the seeding was completly biased and all for NY. the drive there was pretty ridiculouis too. last time i go to ny tourney. sorry.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dang ny *****
NY got ***** in doubles (at least by me and Atomsk, lol). I didn't find any team that challenging since Snakeee and dmbrandon were kinda off and the other teams were just easyish. >_>; Atomsk and I didn't drop any sets in teams, just a few matches here and there, and won despite having the hardest bracket as usual.

In singles, Atomsk lost to Jash and Dabuz and I lost to MikeG (best Game and Watch at spacing ever!) and Snakeee (took a game with Ike!).

I can't find singles fun. It gets more boring every time. Fighting MikeG was just a game of spacing and camping and boredom. I think I might start maining Ike in singles just to have fun. Only doubles is fun right now.

ksizzle said:
i had vanz first round which is obviously a good player whille you had ALOT of scrubs playign each other first round. then immediately after dabuz??? then ninjalink??? someone tried to screw me over.
Good sir, everyone had a hard bracket. I fought the winner of MikeG and Zucco as my second opponent, and if I won that, I would have faced ADHD in quarters. Atomsk had Jash second round. dmbrandon had Wes second round. This was a very hard tournament. Just gotta deal with it in this region.

also for doubles, you had cheez and izumi get to semis...going through no one while me and ether had to play anti and dabuz second round. are you kidding me? the seeding was completly biased and all for NY. the drive there was pretty ridiculouis too. last time i go to ny tourney. sorry.
Atomsk and I had the hardest doubles bracket.

And guess what?

We got 1st.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Anti: grats on 1st
Snakeee: Intense set lol. love ur zss =P
Dabuz Olimar: lolll i hate oli so much =(
ADHD: YAY I FINALLY MET U IRL!
Atomsk: most fun tourney set ever lol
Inui :lol irl
Diem: lmao @ u and the owner of the store w/ the stamp stuff lol
Minty : :D
Will: fun friendlies lol rapeee dk
Wes: 1st game of our set was so dumb ;(
Allied: was fun playin u
Cheez: hehe
Viva: lol get some money
Cyber: u got alot better o-o
MrBlaze: we didnt get to play alot =(
KnightMare: awesome job at hosting as always =))) yay monstars lmfao
KirinBlaze: those doubles friendlies w/ doble marth / the mario brothers were ****ing hilarious haha. most fun i had all day
Hippiedude: TEAM JACKIE CHAN ADVENTURES =DDDDDD. Epic time teaming w/ you =)
PD: yay for marth buddies

Smashjin

Smash Ace
My tag's Smashjin if you could fix that in the results KnightMare D:. Good tourney, I had fun.

Ryank: Cool seeing you there, no friendlies this time though :(.
Will: I guess we did pretty alright in teams haha, keep working in melee! You did pretty decent in singles too.
Codi: You get good brackets. You can do better dude, you're really good.
Eaode: Fun Falcon dittos man, you're good. Also I think you mean Codi, the white falco player with the blue shirt.
PD: Your too beast.
Kirin: Cool seeing you man, fun times.
Lefty: Fun playing you again.
Eli: Eliiiii, awesome to see you again, kinda sad we didn't get any friendlies haha.
G$: You're amazing, thanks for the advice.
HBK/Hazz: You guys ***** us in teams haha.
RP: Good fox, I think I could have done better though. I'll get you next time.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion

yo if cheese was one of the hosts of this which i think he was then he definetly made it better for himself, last time at gametable he ****ed up the brackets and made it so much better for himself for singles..

TheMadMage

Smash Rookie
I did really bad at this... I'll try to do better at viridian.
To everyone I played, good games, see you around.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Lucas, you guys can take car of stuff like that but cheez and izumi getting free ride to semis compared to us is bad seeding. u cant disagree.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
5) Jash - Toon Link - NY - DEADLY ALLIANCE - Nice meeting you and AMAZING set against Diem. That was so funny.
5) ADHD - Diddy - NJ - JUICE - Great to finally meet and play you. Amazing Diddy. That set was awesome.
7) MeEp! (Atomsk) - DDD, Luigi, Wolf - NJ - ENEMY CONTROLLER - It's ok, you'll beat those two characters eventually. :D Great seeing you again.
7) Inui - MK, Snake, Ike (Snakeee did lose 1 game in Tourny to Inuis IKE!!!!) LOL - NJ - EC - That Link/Ganon MM set was probably the most fun I had all day. I want to MM it again next time we met, this time for $2. xD
9) MikeG - Game&Watch, Wario NY, LI - MONSTARS - **** son. You're way to good at this.
9) Diem - SuperKnight - NJ - JUICE - Great seeing you again.
13) Minty - Marth, Snake - NY, LI - MONSTARS - LOLOL Those doubles were the ****. Best soar throat EVER afterward.
13) Izumi - MK, Toon Link - NJ - ENEMY CONTROLLER - DROP ZONE KNEE TO DAIR. Falcon/Ganon team was too good. lmao
13) Doom - MK - NJ - JUICE - Fun games in doubles and thank you for the compliments on my Link. :)
17) Will - DK, Game&Watch - NY, LI - MONSTARS - You did good yesterday dude. Great job.
17) Allied - Kirby? - NY - Great Kirby and amazing set. Gave you quite a scare with Link didn't I? xD
17) C4?! - Falco, Luigi - NY, LI - MONSTARS - MAH D00D. Great seeing you again.
17) Cheez - MK, Ice Climbers - NY - Get at my DI. lmao
25) Cyber - Sonic - NY, LI - MY GOD. We didn't have to play each other first round. :D
25) Alex Strife - Game&Watch - NY - ENEMY CONTROLLER - Great seeing you again. I'll see what I can do about coming over for Viridian.
25) MrBlaze - Diddy - NY,LI - Good job dude.
25) KnightMare - MK - NY,LI - MONSTARS - Great tournament dude, gotta do this again sometime.
33) Rhyme - Samus - NJ - JUICE - Great tournament set man. The best Samus I've played by far.
33) KirinBlaze - Mario, Link - NY,LI - You 2-0'd Rhyme, took a game off ADHD, and almost beat a Kirby with Link. You da man. :D
33) M4GE - Link, Marth -? - Great meeting you man and fun MM. You've got a great Link, keep at it.
33) Hippiedude - Luigi - NY - MAH BOI. Don't worry, we all have our bad days. xD We'll both get 'em next time. <3

Punishment Divine - We're getting better at this doubles thing. :D

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
The long drive really screwed NJ over and that nugguh cheese always ****s up the brackets i couldent come but road to virdian get at us

D1

Banned via Administration
It was great seeing you all again, but not playing this game (Brawl).

Melee was amazingly fun and I had a blast playing everyone I played yesterday ggz!!!

I was rockin' the "Melv" tag all day yesterday to rep Melvin from DQVII.

Bye.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
4) Dabuz - Olimar - NY, LI - MONSTARS- good job. you'll get snakee next time.
5) ADHD - Diddy - NJ - JUICE - amazing diddy. hope to actually play you in a friendly or something sometime.
7) MeEp! (Atomsk) - DDD, Luigi, Wolf - NJ - ENEMY CONTROLLER - HAWAIIAN PUNCH!
7) Inui - MK, Snake, Ike (Snakeee did lose 1 game in Tourny to Inuis IKE!!!!) LOL - NJ - EC - hope you go to japan.
9) Malcolm - Wario (He Says EFFF SONIC HE IS TOOO GOOD) - NJ - DA - DRAGON QUEST!
9) MikeG - Game&Watch, Wario NY, LI - MONSTARS - good stuff, great use of space when playing ADHD.
25) Cyber - Sonic - NY, LI- your sonic is great. mix up your tactics a bit.
25) MrBlaze - Diddy - NY,LI- great diddy kong. keep it up.
33) KirinBlaze - Mario, Link - NY,LI- best link in the world!
33) CJT - R.O.B. - NY,LI- good to finally get your controller back.

i gotta start training more. surprise visits at dabuz's house!

can't freaking spell either. -_-

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys listen sometimes **** happens with brackets and everyone makes mistakes. I think steve did a pretty decent job running the event and I am glad I came to enter despite getting very ill.

To everyone I saw good stuff and thanks for making that tournament amazing.

We have to keep playing each other and Viridian is the next place to be for NYC Power Rankings. BE THERE!

Also Inui when you get on aim we need to talk.

bajisci

Smash Ace
I can't find singles fun. It gets more boring every time. Fighting MikeG was just a game of spacing and camping and boredom. I think I might start maining Ike in singles just to have fun. Only doubles is fun right now.
brawl + singles is calling u :D :D :D :D

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
My Shoutouts

Knightmare - Dude, your effing awesome. Without you, I probably would've come to this x_x I love you :')

Marioblaze(LOL) - Also, without you, I probably would've been home jerking off to Maylay or some shiz. Your so awesome <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 Thanks daddy

Minty - Your gay, your cool, and doesnt afraid of anything. God bless Asians

Hippiedude - Haha, too good yesterday xD Hope we can do AiB Ladders, your place, Ness/Mario : D Nice person to talk too and joke around XDDD

PD - Your so much win xDDDD ''B*itchs don't know about my Ganon'' ''Double Ganon'' xDDDD good $hit back there dude, great games ^^

Some Sonic dude that looks like MalcomM - Great Sonic dude, so much **** xDD Ness>Sonic That's a fact D :< Can't wait to play you again. Tell your friends I said hi

ADHD - YOU SAT DOWN ON A CHAIR!!! I SAW YOU!111o1nodneoneo2n12onehoxdfjodfjodfxdfsfdshdfsjsdfdfjs Thanks for the 26 cents XDDDD Your a nice person to talk to too ^^

Man - Greats game back there dude, keep up the Wolf ^^ (My new tag shall be N or L)

Will - Your DK is so much ****, god xDDDD Should've went Lucas x_x but I wanted to go Tink for some reason : P Can't wait to play it again, your so nice and all ^^

Mike G - Haha, your GnW is like, god's gift to the world D: So good I used Faruko to tie it up, but that didn't work so well xD Should've stayed Ness or choose Lucas but too late : P Hope you play you again mistah g

Cyber - Though we didn't get to play, we talked a little, can't wait for that blue steak

Inui - Thanks for the shirt complaint xDDDD

Alex or DMT (You two look alike if I'm matching the same person, unless you are the same person o_o) - Great dubz dude, sexy gnw ^^

Maylay Ness player - Sexy Ness 3 stocked mii :( GOD BLESS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Can't wait to play you again once my Ness levels up right

Boar Head Shirt guy - DAYUMMM NUGGAH lol Great games, pretty epic ones too xD Pumped me up D : <

Ch33s3 - Viva la Vida, not Viva pinta XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kirin - Your so much lulzy XDDD ''I got the little boy'' ''Don't judge me'' xDDDDD Great games, your handshake is god ganon like =O

Eli - Still gotta beat your Falcon, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice person to talk to : D

Guy who gave me 50 cents - I needed it for pizza :( Thanks again, nice talking to ya btw : D

Everybody else - GGs and all, NYYYYYYY HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
all day

Also, Ecode, I may not have found out your true identity, but I will find you, Kira...

WolfsReign

Smash Rookie
Just to clear things up. I used the tag MAN and was the wolf who partnered with CJT. I had a great time playing some truley good people however as far as singles go I would like to congragulate all who counter-picked D3 on the first match... very good job one stocking a wolf with D3 and to the other random D3s I played you shouldve started with your main. I'll post real shout outs later.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Dude its a fighting game its all about counters and playing to win you cannot expect people to go "oh its a wolf main I respect him let me play Ness" sorry to be mean about it but its true.

edit - sorry I didnt say this but learning the match-up can help you except the CG with DDD

Ryan-K

Smash Master
then dont play wolf and quit crying about it. ffs it's not hard to pick up one of the other 40 characters in the game. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Top Bottom