• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: Gametable 6/13

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So did DA + TS merged? cool

And just to clear thangs up.

i came from winners snakeee came from losers. then we split.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
2) Anti & Dabuz - Definitely one of the cooler teams there. Clearly, My Pokemon Trainer needs some work. Dabuz, you played a decent Marth that round lol. GGs
5) Mango & MikeG - Awesome games there. Hah that second game was too epic. GGs, it was a fun match.
9) Man & CJT - You guys clearly had the most fun out of any of the doubles teams lol.
13) Jackie Chan Adventures - Should have used the talismans.
13) Rope & Ladder - Tap jump johns for the first match. Your team dynamic needs some work if I do say so myself.
17) Vanek & Xivk - Good matches there. You gotta start grab releasing me back and forth if its one on two.

1) Anti's mom - Nice car-cancelled upsmash
Split! 1) Anti - Awesome job dude. LI ftw
4) Dabuz - More LI representing! Great job
5) Jash - Hah cool guy we talked for like 5 min outside before I left.
5) ADHD - Beast diddy Kong. I saw that set between You and Mike G.
9) MikeG - Nice job beating Inui. That was awesome. More LI ftw
13) Minty - Rope was looking for you, he wanted some MMs
17) Will - We didnt get to play
17) Wes - Were you one of the like 5 Sonics I played in friendlies before dubz?
25) Cyber - Sonic - That was an intense match we were playing, I wish we could have finished it.
25) MarioBlaze - We didn't get to play. I wanted to see how your Diddy's coming along
25) FrostBite - How can I two stock you MK but lose to your Snake? lol good matches.
25) KnightMare - Great job running this. Some people were just ridiculous. Why scream at the TO?
25) Branden -Haha, nice Lucario. I wish I could've put up a better fight with you. GGs
33) lMANl - Wolf two-stocked a DDD??? WTF??? Great job. Too bad they didn't tie me with you again. Way to forget your jacket.
33) Vanek - Hey thanks for the controller lol. Sorry about teams, my friend wouldn't go unless I teamed with him.
33) Marko - I feel like I played you in friendlies....
33) CITH - I think I played you in friendlies....
33) CJT - You really were out of this tourney before singles began, huh? Too much brawl for one day lol.
33) Xivk - Good doubles matches, tourney and friendlies

Overall great tourney.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Dude its a fighting game its all about counters and playing to win you cannot expect people to go "oh its a wolf main I respect him let me play Ness" sorry to be mean about it but its true.
edit - sorry I didnt say this but learning the match-up can help you except the CG with DDD
then dont play wolf and quit crying about it. ffs it's not hard to pick up one of the other 40 characters in the game. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
He's just joking lol. I guess its hard to understand sarcasm when its on the internet lol.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Knightmare im not in the monstars im pretty sure I made this clear already :( sorry.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
NJ/NY needs to have a ranking system in witch for both events you are award points. Like For 1st you get 20 points, 2nd 15, 3rd 12 and so on. I would say top 8 but since we're in a beast region it should be top 12or 16 for singles and top 6 or 8 in teams. Both states will have there own power rankings with seasons but this will generally help with seeding so people dont complian about it and things get done properly. We can start this at Virdian this week everyone at 0 points, so what do people think about this?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
oya what did happen to you alex? i heard you were sick and you couldnt a match or something? what did really happen 0.o

well I have become very ill so sometimes I black out and get dizzy spells and ish. It is whatever I am still dizzy right now but I tried keeping myself hydrated and it worked until I ran out of water lolz.

Pretty much my illness is kinda the reason I am not able to really host as much and play. I still try to but it is harder than it has been in the past. As I try harder and harder to fight what I have wrong with me I ask that people do not judge me. I sometimes have problems controlling my emotional outbursts and while I do control it for the most part. This state I get it makes it EXTREMELY hard to. So sorry to Ed and SL84 for the silliness and much love to everyone.

Ok enough crap about my life lets talk smash

GW all dai

OHHHH SNAPZ

best line of the day

mango - "anyone wanna play football"
everyone - "no"
Mango - "*****s..."

edit - Edd sure that sounds kewl im me lets get a group chat you me and a few people that care like Anti, sizzle and who else wants to...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
NJ/NY needs to have a ranking system in witch for both events you are award points. Like For 1st you get 20 points, 2nd 15, 3rd 12 and so on. I would say top 8 but since we're in a beast region it should be top 12or 16 for singles and top 6 or 8 in teams. Both states will have there own power rankings with seasons but this will generally help with seeding so people dont complian about it and things get done properly. We can start this at Virdian this week everyone at 0 points, so what do people think about this?
I thought we had an EC circuit? 0.o lol

No shoutouts? burn.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Anti - Lol **** stop winning. >.> Ur mom's car is nice at speed canceling too. o.O Lil Bill is growing up. xP (Guess we can't call you that anymore since you're starting to grow out of the look.) Good stuffs though.
Snakeee - Nice to finally meet you :O Zero suit sammy = much better in person ;P
NinjaLink - Hmmmm glad you weren't laughing at me this time o-o
Dabuz - Lol good seein you again, sorry that we didn't get to helping you with your hacks while we were there, hopefully you got it done.
Jash - Lol you didn't bring your TL doll D: Sleepy johns. Next tourney I demand mainlys :O
ADHD - Lol mah mentor, than joo very much. Great getting to meet you too, cool person.
MeEp! (Atomsk) - Nice to meet you as well sir :) Although I am wondering how you knew me lol
Inui - Nothing to say, didn't talk to you. Good job in doubles.
Malcolm - Mah ***** Malcolm lol, don't ever be near me when I'm in a tourney match. You'll have me laughing so ****ing hard I'd have to call funny johns. xDD Dave Chapelle right here in the making.
MikeG - Good friendlies, hopefully we can do more against your Wario and GW.
Ksizzle - :O Good meetin you, nice hacked music. And good job on having your wii up there instead of the ******ry that was on there before with that yiffer Eggman in the background.
Diem - :O hai gj
Minty - :O :O :O <3 Lol one of my faves, we'll friendly moar next time. I need more help with teh Marth anyway. :D
Problem - Lol mah *****h problem, good stuff. Thanks for the prep on the day before, needed to get out of my bad habbits. We should probably team next time since Diddy and Snake go together well. :o
Izumi - I think I talked to you but I don't remember you. D:
Doom - Eh?
Will - Lol good DK, good **** and seen you again.
Wes - Goowd friendlies, funny impressions of Snake's b air. xD
Zucco - ?
Allied - **** good Kirby, shoulda bant rainbow, dumb me. Dx xP
Melvin (D1) - I wish you would have went Falco. D: I hate MK a lot more than Falco. buuut ggs I supposes
Jaden (Vanz) - Uhh dunno or remember you.
C4?! - Good friendlies, good Flaco pigeon.
Cheez - ............. ROFLMFAO XD COOOKKKEEE
Viva - Lol Good guy but you cost me money like you're my hoe. xP Still <3 you tho.
Cyber - Mah partner in crime :O Sonic and Diddy in doubs actually workd? Wtf no hax? Lol one of teh best Sonics.
Alex Strife - Dunno or remember
MrBlaze - Dammnnn got 10000000x better by the end of my matches.
John - Uhh get a tag plz
FrostBite - ?
KnightMare - Best freakin GT, you should host a national over the summer here in LI and I'll help with whatever you need to go for it, best host.
Branden - Tag plz
ShadowLink84 - ?
Man - Identifiable tag plz
Rhyme - Good Samus. xP Lol with the d airs when I was like "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH D:<" xP
Vanek - Lol thanks, I always forget what joo look like though. D:
Ninja EDD - Other diddy =o osnaps
Rukkiko - Umm I'm trying to remember you, can't sorry D:
KirinBlaze - Mariooooooo Good **** against ADHD, used to love that matchup as a Mario. Surprised you didn't get higher though, but then again I noticed some people placing higher than us who we could probably 3 stock in a matter of 1 minute. lol
AG - Lol Flacooooo Good matches, gotta be more technical though.
Marko - ?
CITH - ?
CJT - **** lool we should have played, haven't played a ROB in ages.
M4GE - Good friendlies in the beginning.
Xivk - ?
Jason - Tag plz
Hippiedude - **** man, I guess everyone has their bad tourneys and brackets. Like I said before, people above us who we could **** doesn't make any sense but we'll get better placings next tourneys.

PD - Lol good friendlies at teh end, dunt eff wit da chimp sons.

DMbrandon - LOL

Yeah great tourney though, was a lot of fun and got a hell of a lot better. =o A new Diddy has arrived, soon to be best Diddy on LI if not already. =o :p

Hoped everyone liked the textures too, I corrected more stuff so they should be more tourney viable than before. ;)

Good stuff to all! =O

~Marioblaze (Or Mblaze)

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lol Mario I was the one who was with you and Minty, talking about that owner guy who kept saying LANGUAGE.

Feel better Alex!

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Lol Mario I was the one who was with you and Minty, talking about that owner guy who kept saying LANGUAGE.

Feel better Alex!
LMAO he was all "My virgin ears!" when I was cursing up a storm during those EPIC DOUBLES Hippie, Minty, PD, and I had.

I'm all "You're a grown man. Virgin ears my ***."

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
i guess ill actually do some shout outs for once :p

Mango - Sorry we didnt make our money back in teams like I said we would :'( I thought alot of NJ was going to Mass Madness. Fun teaming with you anywayzzzz play more brawl.

Dabuz - Stop eliminating me :( next time im not gonna fail to land all of my farts on round 3 :).

ADHD - Your diddy is too goodz I might have to use peach or marth against you next time :D.

Inui - Me and knightmare setup a pretty fair bracket for me, then I heard you went over and changed it trying to give your self a free ride to round 4 basicly. I laughed pretty hard when I saw your changes. You wont make the same mistake next time.

GG's to anyone I friendlied or played in tournament.

WolfsReign

Smash Rookie
haha time for some real shout outs....
CJT- well done in doubles you had my back except for when tap jump was off and you sniped me jk.
Vanek- had fun playing you and xivc.
Doom- well played
Cyber- I never got that rematch but your sonic is still amazing from what I saw Looks like I need to step it up.
Rukkiko- I liked playing your D3 but the marth fight was more fun as it was a closer fight.
Rope- you shouldve stayed and entered singles
Ladder- tap jump was off and you had no hope jk
Dabuz- that random match wwas glorious.
Anti- so I challenged you without knowing who you were and still can sit down jk I want to see your wolf one of these days also why are you good with yoshi wtf man. Good luck in future tourneys.
TO ANYONE THAT i PLAYED AND HAVE FORGOTTEN iM SORRY and hope to see you at the next one

MBlaze

Smash Champion
LMAO he was all "My virgin ears!" when I was cursing up a storm during those EPIC DOUBLES Hippie, Minty, PD, and I had.

I'm all "You're a grown man. Virgin ears my ***."
Lol Kirin you're forgetting where this guy works and who he is, this nugguh is probably still a virgin himself. xDD

@Ruk: Ohhh lol sorry

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
1) Anti - you're unstoppable
1) Snakeee - good seeing you again, we didn't talk much though :(
3) NinjaLink - same as Snakeee :(
4) Dabuz - Thanks for the lulz :D nice reppin LI son, even though you plat so freaking gay
5) Jash - you're too awesome :D hope to see you/play you soon
5) ADHD - GGz in dubz. We need to talk more, youre cool
7) MeEp! (Atomsk) - TREVOR! <3 nice seeing you again
7) Inui - FUSION!!! Don't underestimate Mike G son :)
9) Malcolm - <3 every time I see you, there is much lulz. GAMMA CRUSH
9) MikeG - nice reppin LI :D see you soon, for sure
9) Ksizzle - stop *****ing rofl
9) Diem - Supahknight!!! Funny as always
13) Minty - My son!!! You're probably better than me lol
13) Problem - nice friendlies, I was so tired though D: we must talk more, you're chill
13) Izumi - Daveeee nice seeing you again, fun friendlies <3
13) Doom - ggz in doubles
17) Will - Don't drop DK in tournament D: see you soon, I'm sure
17) Allied - Be very afraid of Link
17) C4?! - Your Falco is mad nice, as always, nice seeing you
25) Viva - Fun friendlies, you're a funny kid lolz
25) Cyber - fun friendlies
25) Alex Strife - I'll try and make it for Viridian, much love as always
25) MrBlaze - too many fun friendlies, I'll learn to play against Diddy >:) And stop playing on FD, no one will ever let you play on that stage in tourney rofl
25) FrostBite - PLEASE ****ING MM ME
25) KnightMare - thanks for hosting, I'll be at the next one madu
33) Vanek - step it up, son
33) Rukkiko - nice meeting you, fun friendlies. Marthhhhhh
33) KirinBlaze - <3 I love you, thank you for being my team partner even though I suck. BEST LINK?!
33) CITH - fun friendlies, nice Sonic :D
33) CJT - I wanna Brawl mm you next time, I took your dollar in Melee XDD
33) M4GE - Mah boi Kirin holdin it down against you, fun watching your 30 minute set mm rofl
33) Hippiedude - Nice seeing you madu, much love <3 hope to see you soon

I suck, horribly, I need to get better at this game >_>

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
****, it's so sad that all this NY vs. NJ hype is trying to pull me back to this lol.

PLEASE have some + next time KM!

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
If its worth mentioning, I used Sonic and I'm from Queens.

NinjaLink: nice to meet u irl. i'll have to play u someday.
Jash: assuming u was the guy that i didnt know that was with malcolm, NL, etc., Sonic's upthrow should do more than 12%. lol =D
Malcolm: WTF is Juice?
Izumi: nice match against the ToonLink (I was the Sonic that had Silver Johns in the beginning and that crazy *** SD on Yoshi's)
Wes: yoo, the other textures were not worthy of me playing. So I had to go with Shadow. Take it or leave it. lol
C4?!: good games against Falco.
Cyber: friendlies were awesome =D
Alex Strife: i think u were the one regulatin the recording downstairs. when n where do the vids get uploaded?
ShadowLink84 - you're mad mean. =(
CITH: needs moar Sonic Challenge. lol
CJT: you definitely did play me in friendlies, on Eggman's Destination. =D

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Fun tournament. Bull**** seeding.

I lost to the top 2 placers here, who also happen to be my crewmates. :D

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ya technically anti got first since he was in winners. Snakeee and anti split so w.e.
@ Doom - I didnt really seed juice that bad. You guys just lost. The seeding i had was fine, i basically kept the crews sepreated. It aint my fault u lost to good ny players. I cant seed it ny and nj and crew if the crews are a ny nj crew O.o You will have to play each other eventually. ALso no one had to play someone they new 2nd round. If it seemed that way it might be because u had a bye. I admit ya teams was ****ed up, but ya that was fixed and well it resulted in the same either way.
@ ksizzle - dabuz was the only hard person in ur quarter and u ***** him anyway, dont complain man. Besides i wanted to seed dabuz higher but a certain someone had to say otherwise...

Leacero

Smash Lord
Shoutouts-

KnightMare: You should have another GameTable sometime this Summer that's perfect for me and for some reason costs $0 for me to enter. That'd be SICK!!

I wish I coulda made it for Melee. :'(

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ok harvey dent. then stop going around telling everyone that dabuz sandbagged vs me

u seeded my doubles horribly and it wasnt fixed btw

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alright Knightmare Jash is not in DA I am right next to him please change k thanks

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
My teams bracket:

Round 1: PD/Kirin- reasonable.
Round 2: Inui/Atomsk- First seed team round 2? ADHD and I definitely should have been one of the top 5 seeds.

Losers is uncontrollable, but we played 2 Juice teams in a row right afterwards.

Singles was similar.

Round 1: Imani
Round 2: Anti (crew)

Of the 47 entrants, 8 were Juice (me, ksizzle, Ether, dmbrandon, NinjaEdd, Rhyme (only semi-in the crew, but came with all of us and was probably seeded as such), Snakeee, and Anti). Seeding by crew should be done before region at an event like this (only two states as opposed to multiple crews; DA, EC, Juice, Monstars, probably one more), imo. With only 8/47, there's no way I should have ended up fighting a crewmate second round (may have been third, not sure if I had a bye. Even if it was third, it's still entirely possible to seed it so that crew doesn't fight crew until quarters, and that's if every single Juice member won their first 3 matches).

Seeding by skill should obviously apply too, but it wouldn't be drastic enough to make us fight that early.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Only shoutout is to MalcolmM really

Round 3, Last stock 0% vs Malcolm's 2 stock 60%

i somehow made a comeback and win

this guy's wario is definetly getting top level.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
So are we going to do the points system for seeding?

If so someone im me such as anti, alex, kelvin, inui. Since i figure you guys will be interested in this.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ROFL at eli im sry doom but i didnt realize everyone in NJ became seeding genius. I didnt mean it when i said he sandbagged i was just joking gosh nj gets sooo tight when they aint viewed as the best idk y.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Hey Trevor, win singles next week, thanks man'g =]

Ksizzle - update your sig, he released!
I won smash at the shore the next day XD

Knightmare- See why i hate...wait....I'm not supposed to say this....SEE WHY I HATE MUFFINS? XD

Top Bottom