• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ozzfest 3 - 6/13/09 (Brawl/Brawl+) - Houston, Texas

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
1v1:

Bracket Image

1: UltimateRazer ($126.00) - Snake
2: Gnes ($36.00) - Diddy
3: Hylian ($18.00) - Ice Climbers
4: Ozz - Falco
5: Jerm - Toon Link
5: Popertop - Wario
7: Trela - Lucario
7: UTD Zac - G&W
9: Esca - Pit/ICs/Metaknight
9: Kown - Pit
9: Zori - Olimar
9: CY - Wario
13: FakeGeorge - G&W
13: Xyro - Samus
13: KRDSonic - Wolf
13: Champ - Snake
17: Sethlon - Falco/Marth
17: Carnage - Metaknight
17: Coach - Snake
17: Bwett - Yoshi
17: SG - Dedede
17: Tallman - ROB/Lucas
17: TakeUrLife - Marth
17: Ran Iji - Snake
25: Blue J - Marth
25: jS - DK/Kirby
25: KuroZero - Falco/Snake
25: Rockettrainer - Lucario
25: Player 4 - Dedede/Metaknight
25: RedInvader - Marth
25: 4skin - Diddy
25: Jugs - Toon Link
33: Awcrap2 - Ike
33: LA - Marth
33: GTD - Fox
33: Smoom - Ice Climbers

2v2:

Bracket Image

1: Exposed Sheep (Gnes - Diddy + UltimateRazer - Snake) ($60.00)
2: Duelist Pros (UTD Zac - G&W + Bwett - Yoshi) ($30.00)
3: Paper Cut (Hylian - G&W + Sethlon - Metaknight/Marth) ($10.00)
4: Jerm & Esca (Jerm - Toon Link + Esca - Metaknight)
5: Look at me with those big blue eyes (CY - Wario + Popertop - Metaknight)
5: We have trouble at airports (Kown - Pit + Ozz - Falco)
7: Ran and Randall (Ran Iji - Snake + FakeGeorge - G&W)
7: Tiddly **** (Xyro - Samus + Trela - Lucario)
9: Those Guys (Kuro - Snake + Obama - Pit)
9: Twin Snakes (Champ - Snake + Coach - Snake)

Brawl+:

Bracket Image

Split - 1: UTD Zac ($12.00) - G&W
Split - 2: Gnes ($12.00) - Diddy
3: Ozz ($0.00) - Falco
4: Hylian - G&W
5: GHNeko - Mario
5: Sethlon - ZSS
7: 4skin - Diddy
7: Smoom - Ice Climbers

Gnes

Smash Master
FIRSTIES....Brawl+ is amazing we should have more tournies with that as a side event.

Razer-Hahaha our grandfinals set was so intense, good shiz man I truly believe Ill take u out next time. We'll u prove me wrong hehehe. Also, teams is looking up. :)

Hylian-All i needed was one set to learn the matchup. Icies are Doneskies. Our matches were intense too...too bad we never got to RCMM :(

PLANKMAN-OMG PLANKMAN I HATE U. WHY DID U PLANK THAT POOR SOUL!!!

Zac-U are sexy. I can't wait to play u and Dojo in teams. Me and Razer are gonna **** u guys.

Bwett-WHERE R U AT!?!?! We are pro trash talkers. And that sudden death teams match...OMG **** YOSHIS JAB COMBO!

Jerm-thought u were gonna take out Razer this tourney...NOPE!!!! U aint winning final smash >.> LOL

CY-u beat Zac. Props my man. Now beat him in teams and then we can have sex.

Sethlon-my diddy ***** u in brawl+...Up smash up smash up smash Uair Uair Fair...U DONE....ITS A WRAP...MAHVEL BABY LOL

Ran-hahah no diddy experience...u guys need to get some diddys down there. Hes 5th on the tier list for crying out loud.

More later

heytallman

CTALL
Halfman returns, sadly. Despite the incredible heat and humidity, it was a fun time. SHOUT OUTS:

1: UltimateRazer - lol your glass asploded. Good stuff. I want a serious set vs you next tournament.
2: Gnes - Good stuff as always. Don't worry, I know not to plank against you. You will successfully punish me.
3: Hylian - Good stuff, man, going straight IC's. I wanna play them next time.
4: Ozz - Good job getting 4th.
5: Jerm - Toon Link fanboy.
5: Popertop - We never played D:
7: Trela - GG getting 7th, mah boy, I'll **** your Lucario next time. How did you like my Lucas tricks on my counterpick?
7: UTD Zac - Fun games in duelist, I wish I could have stayed for the tournament.
9: Zori - Good stuff in our matches. I like how our second match went to the timer and we weren't even really stalling.
9: CY - We suck at basketball. Either that or you were sandbagging.
13: Xyro - L2P counterpicks.
13: KRDSonic - Congratulations finally getting at least half way. I told you you don't wanna be halfman.
17: Sethlon - Good seeing you again, man. I see you're starting to use Falco a bit again, I'd like to play you next time.
17: Bwett - Good stuff all around, glad to have talked with you again, you're a cool dude.
17: SG - lol you beat Allan.
17: Tallman - PLANKER!!!! PLANKER!!!!
25: Rockettrainer - So inconsistent lol. I'll get you Shadow Dio someday, GAWD!
25: Player 4 - You'll do better eventually, just gain focus and just keep practicing.
25: RedInvader - Get planked.
33: Smoom - The best for last.
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

KRDsonic

Smash Master
3: Hylian - Ice Climbers - Nice job placing so well with Ice Climbers. You make the IC boards proud.

4: Ozz - Falco - Your Falco was so good. I knew it was, but you ***** my Wolf in our third match. Congrats on placing so high.

5: Popertop - Wario - Dude, you need to get first next time.

7: Trela - Lucario - man your Lucario was doing good. I watched some of your matches and you were doing so much better than I remembered.

9: Esca - Pit/ICs/Metaknight - Nice job on placing 9th. Teach me Pit.

9: Zori - Olimar - Congrats on 9th. I shall beat your Olimar someday.

13: KRDSonic - Wolf - wtf, you use Wolf now? Where did that come from?

17: Sethlon - Falco/Marth - Your Roy was so good in Brawl+ o.o

17: SG - Dedede - Fighting your Dedede with Wolf was scary. That platform on Smashville was like heaven for me.

17: Tallman - ROB/Lucas - That planking was so funny. You still should've gone Lucas against his Marth.

25: Blue J - Marth - You don't use Mario anymore? Nooooo!

25: jS - DK/Kirby - Get a main now. ktnxbai.

25: Player 4 - Metaknight/Dedede/Olimar - I beat your MK and D3 with Wolf. I'm happy :D

25: RedInvader - Marth - Sorry I couldn't copy those replays over to my SD card for you, but it turns out it didn't matter anyways.

33: Awcrap2 - Ike - Even though you got last, it's nice that you attempted
to play in a tourny even though you aren't a Brawl player.

33: Smoom - Ice Climbers -
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Keep working on those ICs.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I'd have to agree. Best for last, eh?

Edit: I used Sheik in both too if you want to add that, lol.

heytallman

CTALL
Halfman didn't shout me out. What a douche.
lol I was looking through and I was like "...I can't think of anything to say to Esca" so I didn't leave you a shoutout simply because we didn't really interact much other than the usual "**** him!" and other sayings. And now that you're asking for a shoutout.....I still can't think of anything :\ consider this post your shoutout.

<3 Esca.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
1: UltimateRazer- I'm ready for you at FS6 =]
2: Gnes ($36.00) - I can say the exact same thing to you =P
3: Hylian ($18.00) - Hurry and master ic's!! oh.. and its Jerm's Cruise now lol
5: Jerm - Toon Link is sexy
5: Popertop - We didnt play.. D:
7: Trela - Your so good, GG's hopefully we meet again.. I know you want to lol
7: UTD Zac - 3 dollar chocolate milk with no refills. We got ***** =[ your too awesome
9: Esca - Fun teaming with you, fun chilling with you, fun MM
13: FakeGeorge - Fun friendlies
17: Bwett - Fun friendlies
17: Tallman - Majoras Mask hater =[
17: Ran Iji - Semi fun friendlies
25: Blue J - Ouch..
25: Rockettrainer - teach me how to fight lucario..
25: Jugs - Your awesome

See everyone soon at Final Smashh!

Smoom77

Smash Master
I didn't see the brackets until now, and I noticed that I won against Jugs. It says I lost. I wouldn't of gotten last! Maybe...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Fun tourney, despite my terrible performance. See you all at FS6 or later...

-Ran

Smash Master
1: UltimateRazer ($126.00) - Snake -> Snake Dittos are soooo lame. It makes absolutely no sense that a player of greater skill [you] can go even, or lose to me in a ditto. We need to find a way to either master the ditto Florida style, or be douche bags. It was nice seeing you again.
2: Gnes ($36.00) - Diddy -> Lawl. Diddy toooooooo gooood. I still find it hilarious that for the first ten seconds of our match we literally did nothing but stand there and do nothing. I was hoping you'd make the first move so that I could to figure out Diddy, and you were waiting for grenade Spam. xD Thank you SOOOOOOO much for all the Diddy practice after I was out of the tournament. It has helped a ton!
3: Hylian ($18.00) - Ice Climbers -> It was nice seeing you again, didn't get to talk much though.
4: Ozz - Falco -> Thanks for providing us a place to play.
5: Jerm - Toon Link -> Semi fun friendlies? q.q I cry.
5: Popertop - Wario -> Go go Pop. It was fun playing all of those friendlies. Your Wario has gotten better. ;v
7: Trela - Lucario
7: UTD Zac - G&W -> It was nice to play you again in a few friendlies. Bull **** 9 though. =)
9: Esca - Pit/ICs/Metaknight -> Good job on placing 9th. I still have no idea why you gave up in the tournament set against me. q.q
9: Kown - Pit
9: Zori - Olimar
9: CY - Wario -> Fun car ride. Esca" I get my permit in two months." Me: "****, it shows." Esca: "I was kidding."
13: FakeGeorge - G&W -> It's sad that we had to travel out of state to play each other in a friendly. xD
13: Xyro - Samus -> As usual I always end up playing you for my first match, and then never again during the course of the day after warming up. xD
13: KRDSonic - Wolf
13: Champ - Snake -> Super close Snake dittos. I wish that Snake dittos were more fun/accurate in regards to skill. I'm not saying that you didn't deserve the win, but the overall feel in the Snake community [unless you're a Floridian] is that Snake dittos are epic fail.
17: Sethlon - Falco/Marth -> Falco again?! I didn't see any of your matches. =/
17: Carnage - Metaknight
17: Coach - Snake
17: Bwett - Yoshi -> The most amazing Yoshi in the universe. Fun friendlies. I've learned the Bwett match up well. I'm curious as to win Smashboards will make the character board for Bwett. =)
17: SG - Dedede
17: Tallman - ROB/Lucas
17: TakeUrLife - Marth -> It's a STAAAAAAAAATEMEEEEEEEENT. Fun friendlies. ;v I've stolen things from your Marth. Always fun playing with you.
17: Ran Iji - Snake
25: Blue J - Marth
25: jS - DK/Kirby
25: KuroZero - Falco/Snake
25: Rockettrainer - Lucario
25: Player 4 - Metaknight/Dedede/Olimar
25: RedInvader - Marth
25: 4skin - Diddy
25: Jugs - Toon Link
33: Awcrap2 - Ike
33: LA
33: GTD - Fox

And that's all I remember!

I wish we could have stayed for more friendlies, but we had a long drive to get done. q.q Good games to everyone, and I hope to see you all again.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Aww snap. I get to do shoutouts.

1: UTD Zac -- You are a reason why I now hate Game and Watch in brackets. That is the LAST time I go Mario against your GaW. Ill be back next time, and you will be wrapped up, stamped, and sent to the loser's bracket.

2: Gnes -- I didn't even get to play your Diddy against my Marth and Mario in tourney. Also, wtf no shoutouts for Neko? You make me cry.

3: Ozz -- Be happy you didnt play me Ozz. Be extremely glad. ;3

4: Hylian -- Next time, I'm going to 2-0 your GaW. Ill be playing extremely gay next time son.

5: Sethlon -- You're Zamus was sick as hell, but I respect your Roy in Brawl+ soooo much more. We've gotta play again at FS6. <3

7: 4skin -- GGs man. Just keep playing (if you want) and you'll deff get better. You might become the Gnss of Brawl+. Maybe.

7: Smoom - SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

You're ICs need some work in B+, but hey, just like 4skin, keep practicing, and they'll **** eventually. :3

Non-Tourney shoutouts

Takeurlife: GGs man. Niiiice DK.

Trela: You're lucario in B+ is sick. 4 stocked my falcon lolwut.

Razer: I wish we could of finished our friendly. You're Squirtle looks sick as hell.

redInvader: LOLOL. GGs man. Your samus is a bit slow. Speed it up man! ITS BRAWL+ BAYBEH.

KRDsonic: Did we even play? Rofl.

If I forget anyone, let me know plz.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1: UltimateRazer - I <3 you, how the **** did you break your glass at ihop?
2: Gnes - your sexy. take me under your wing and teach me :)
3: Hylian - it was nice meeting you right when we were all leaving ihop lol
4: Ozz - great tourny, i had a lot of fun, also was that you wii on the brawl+ station next to neko's? because i want your FD texture if it is.
5: Jerm - i <3 jerm
5: Popertop - i always love seeing pop, you're probably the first guy i go find at tournies. i love how you stared at our waiter for 5 minutes while he kept repeating "EGGS?" i want to team with you sometime
7: Trela - little boy i'm gonna need to teach you some manors, whatever happened to that sweet little trela that was shy and never said anything...
9: Esca - dude you're really cool, i'm happy i got to hang out with you, thanks for all the advice too, i'm also happy you liked my pit texture. "you have a benz!? i'm gonna tell CY he's totally gonna come ride with you now" i wanna team with you sometime too <3
9: Zori - i'm happy we got to chill and talk, plus you showed be a bunch of new oli tricks :bee:
9: CY - it was funny seeing you leave pops car because esca told you i was driving a benz
13. Xyro - your stories are priceless... don'r zair me
17: Bwett - best yoshi. i didn't want to play you in tourny since i knew how it was gonna end :ohwell:
17: Tallman - i can't believe you planked that poor soul :urg: ohhh well. lets play more, i need a lot more practice.
17: TakeUrLife - *does llama face*
25: Rockettrainer - TAKE ME TO A HOSPITAL
25: Player 4 - TRASH
33: Smoom - SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Zori

Smash Champion
1: UltimateRazer ($126.00) - Snake you got ***** youngin loooooooool thanks for the games razer

2: Gnes ($36.00) - Diddy slow diday

3: Hylian ($18.00) - Ice Climbers ic r back!

4: Ozz - Falco daaaang i knew this would happen, the countless hours we played on wifi made you a beast, i was getting ***** by my own **** @_@ i could go an and start to john but that will get me nowhere i beat you and you got better, now its my turn :]

5: Jerm - Toon Link tl doll! our doll must fight it out

5: Popertop - Wario gg's pop :] i like saying your name

7: Trela - Lucario getting better!

9: Esca - Pit/ICs/Metaknight lol at you guys yelling **** after every thing that happend im still laughing

9: Zori - Olimar your terrible lmao

13: Xyro - Samus 2 gud

13: KRDSonic - Wolf i hate wolf :x gg's

17: Coach - Snake Snake campy snake! but thats a good thing in brawl

17: Bwett - Yoshi what happend??

17: Tallman - ROB/Lucas our match was lol on japes i was being aggressive for the first 3 mins then i ate too many lazer/gyro/downsmash so i was like "let me plank" i got 3 claps and it was over son lmao good games

17: TakeUrLife - Marth rapemywife

17: Ran Iji - Snake nice snake

25: Player 4 - Metaknight/Dedede/Olimar nice talking to you

25: RedInvader - Marth i swear if you upload only the matches you won ill blowing up your wii

33: Smoom - Ice Climbers SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Trela

Smash Lord
Time for shoutz!

UltimateRazer - Lol great Tournament bro. Thanks for those awesome Razer Tips on getting my mom to bring me to more Tournaments. I had fun with our MM, but WTF SMOOM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM!

Gnes - I was thinking about playing you, but I was a little scared lol. Good stuff GNER. Good luckz at fs6!

Hylian - Lol I saw one of your posts not long ago and you said you missed winning some loot. Good stuff man! I didnt think you would go ICs on me, cause I was expecting the G&W :O after my match with Jerm, I thought I learned my lesson with going Yoshis on people for my CP lol I guess I didnt. I would like some rematches sometime; I like your ICs.

Ozz - OOOOOOOZZ. Good stuff dude! I think you deserve to be on the Power Rankings :I

Jerm - Oh Jerm lol I havent had that much fun with my matches since my Lucario Dittos with Lee. GREAT stuff bro. I hope you do really good at fs6, and NO, I do NOT wanna meet again lol if we do it'll have to be in like Semi-Finals D:

Popertop - POPZ. Wassup man!? You did awesome on getting 5th. Good stuffiez lol I wanna play you sometime. We gotta do like a billion friendlies :D

Trela - *high fives*

UTD Zac - ZAC. OMG we never played :( stupid MM's got in the way. Thanks for showing me Duelist lol that's a fun game. Cant wait for our Lucario Vs. G&W matches!

CY - Your SMOOM layup was the best thing ever LMAO.

Xyro - I think we could've done better in teams. We both sucked lol it's all right though. I dont think we should fight in the brackets man :( and OMG DUDE Ihop was awesome! Oh, and De Angelo is WIERD! :p

Sethlon - Lol we had cool team matches. After Hylian lost his stock and you took it, I was like **** MAN! I was pretty scared, since one of my friends were talking about how GREAT your Falco is haha. We shall one on one later!

Tallman - Yeah that was a kewl CP! I was gonna play your ROB, since I thought it was doing better than your Lucas. We too should do a billion friendlies.

TakeUrLife - Fun games TAKE. Your Marth is chill. Sometimes I get scared when I fight you lol I remember when we played at WHOBO you beat me D:

Rockettrainer - YEEAAAHHHHH! Thanks fo' da tipz on G&W. <3 RT.

Player 4 - Lol I'm such a bad kid now. A potty mouth to be specific :D

Smoom - I hope you had a great time yesterday. You, me, and Razer should hang out more lol.

Well, after this Tournament, I am never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever going to Yoshi's Island again. Even though I probably would've still lost my set with Jerm, it freaken pissed me off! The one with Hylian was just gay LOL.

Oh, and one more thing: SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! (lol I dont wanna make it as big)

=Trela=

Esca

Smash Champion
UltimateRazer - Razer, you're really pissing me off man. Whether it's sucking at basketball, wearing sunglasses in shade, or blowing up your ****ed glass, you never seize to amaze me. Good **** on placing first dude. You've come a long way.

Gnes - Gnes, we really didn't interact that much this tournament. Still, all is well, and your lucky me and Jerm didn't meet you in teams.

Hylian - Great tournament set. I neeed to learn how to be more patient/campy against IC's. I was playing really dumb. Also, LOL at a bucket and 2 clap traps on Japes. Thanks for the DUELIST $5 dollars.

Ozz - DDDAAAMMMNNN Ozz nice placing dude. I'm so glad your getting better. But not against IC's.

Jerm - It's bull**** dude. We should've had teams. I messed up alot. I'm sorry. But it was fun chilling with you, and your Toon Link is too fast. Good seeing you again bro.

Popertop - I miss you baby. I love you. I want you. I NEED YOU. I miss my Pop. Give him back Houston!

Trela - Trela, your too cute boy. <3

UTD Zac - You got so lucky in duelist. LOL! I'm just kidding man, your too pro at it and it was nice seeing you.

Esca - OMG YOUR THE HOTTEST SMASHER ALIVE. CAN WE DO STUFF?

Kown - It makes me so happy to see a Pit main here. OMG good **** dude!

Zori - Beaumont is taking you out one at a time. Get ready for HOBO 17. =]

CY - Beat UTD? ****NNNNNNNNNNN.

FakeGeorge - Good tourney set man. Sucks that you suicided. =/ You had that match. But as I was telling Ran, you've improved so much lately dude. It's kind of scary to be honest.

Xyro - LOL KRD BEAT THE GUY YOU LOST TO.

KRDSonic - I'm glad we're on good terms now bro. Wolf is too secksy.

Sethlon - Sethlon, man, I dunno what the hell to think about our set. I really apologize for going IC's but I had to do what it took to win, as you did on Norfair. At any rate, it was a well thought out match, and I'm glad I had the honor to play you.

Bwett - You think you're good at Duelist. Haha, what a joke. You got so lucky. =]

SG - DANG, you beat one of the top 3 Samus players.

Tallman - You didn't leave me a shoutout, so I will NOT leave you one. WAIT ****!

TakeUrLife - Marth is so good!

Ran Iji - Eh, the reason I forfeited was because I wasn't in the mood to deal with camping at the moment. Other than that, good games bro.

Blue J - Dude, to be completely honest I was so scared you were gonna go Mario. I get too much Take practice and I thought you knew that. Good games!

Rockettrainer - I'm sorry I didn't get to put it on you, RT.

Player 4 - OMG, my favorite guy! You're so cool dude, and we're gonna have to hang out more. I'm gonna teach you MK!

Smoom - SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I'm gonna give you advice man.

Please don't quit or lose determination. You're gonna get beat the first few times, it stinks at first. Eventually, you will start to win though, and you'll be at our level. Don't worry, just pick a character you like and stick with them. Learn basic tactics and start implementing your own style. I hope to see you around next time man, you seem really cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this tournament, I finally remember how much I truly love Texas, and I love seeing you guys every tournament.

Thanks Ozz, for hosting this. Was fun.

CY

Smash Ace
well i think i'll do some shoutouts now

1: UltimateRazer ($126.00) - Snake: good **** in our set, i'll get you next time. :) you can break a ****ing glass by just picking it up, gg.
2: Gnes ($36.00) - Diddy: we didn't play but i still love your chocolate ***.
3: Hylian ($18.00) - Ice Climbers: we only got one friendly in :( gj on 3rd with IC
4: Ozz - Falco: nicely done, you're just lucky we didn't meet in tourney SON
5: Jerm - Toon Link: yeeeeeeeeeeee JERM! CHILES! *spray* WHATABURGER *spray*
5: Popertop - Wario: MY BOY POP!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK HOME, I MISS YOU. :(
7: Trela - Lucario: :)
7: UTD Zac - G&W: i beat you in winners, you bear me in losers :( at least it was close! i'll get you both times next time, sir. ;o haha ggs, and you wrecked me in duelist :(
9: Esca - Pit/ICs/Metaknight: lol i think me and you have the best times at tournaments. they just wouldn't be as fun if you weren't there, without us yelling **** or doing something random. ggs
9: Kown - Pit: you got lucky in bball, all i'm gonna say!
9: CY - Wario: sexy kid with a sexy *** tan. mmmmmm i wanna **** him
13: FakeGeorge - G&W: **** when did you get so good? lol you almost ****ing beat me, our set was so intense. ggs man
13: Xyro - Samus: allan sims
17: Sethlon - Falco/Marth: fun friendlies, and yes brawl is gay ;\
17: Bwett - Yoshi: *BEATS CHEST* you suck at bball
17: Tallman - ROB/Lucas: ur bald LOL
17: TakeUrLife - Marth: marth is so ****ing good, probably 4th best in game.
17: Ran Iji - Snake: AYE DAWG CRUCIAL TRIP TO WALGREENS, YA FELE ME.
25: Rockettrainer - Lucario: you're still like my favorite person to friendly, so fun to play lol. do better next time! :(
25: Player 4 - Metaknight/Dedede/Olimar: OMG A BENZ *sprints*
33: Smoom IceClimbers: SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

dude i love you and your sexy little glasses. wanna get married? also when i shoot basketball, if i yell smoom i always make it. thank you

fun tournament. i got knocked out by 2nd ranked in TX and 7th, so i can't really complain. i had a really fun time, especially cuz there was something else to do besides smash! ie basketball rapeage.

Popertop

Smash Champion
1: UltimateRazer ($126.00) - Snake - I'll get u next time :mad::mad::mad: RCMM 0-2, I've got ur numbah boi. And I still don't know how that cup thing happend. There was a moment where the cup was whole, and then a moment where it wasn't. There was no inbetween my brain hurts thinking about it. We need to DREAM TEAM sometime, it would be too ****

2: Gnes ($36.00) - Diddy - Sorry I couldn't provide a more exciting set for you :laugh: I'll make better stage choices next time, I was scared you were gonna go D3 if I picked Delfino, but GG's, I'll do better next time you just read me too well. We need to team, exposed tier-*****? I think so.

3: Hylian ($18.00) - Ice Climbers - I was supposed to take you out lololololol. Good job ****** us in teams, we don't have enough exp. to compare yet. we'll get there though.:)

4: Ozz - Falco - Good job with the venue, it was sweaty as hell but it worked out okay. GG's, you have gotten a lot better than you were at first. And that was my first experience legitamately running out the timer, I was so nervous those last thirty seconds I didn't know what to do and I panicked. Good games though, I'll beat you next time. Good **** in teams too, you've gotten a lot better there as well.

5: Jerm - Toon Link - We placed the same lol. TL is sexy, but my wario will be sexier. ;)
5: Popertop - Wario - Good job kid, don't be such a scrub with aircamping next time, and pick up that alt for real this time.

7: Trela - Lucario - Trela trela, Yoshi's hates you apparently. We have to have our Lucario dittos, the **** will be too great. You're so good already, people are scared of what you will become after 3+ yrs. experience.
7: UTD Zac - G&W - How you like mah boi CY? loloollol, the RC match was fun if a bit one sided, I got lucky though ;)

9: Esca - Pit/ICs/Metaknight - The man with the plan, here he is. So much strategy, so little time. :laugh:
9: Kown - Pit - GG's, Wario is just too gay. I did super armor your ledge fair though :D
9: Zori - Olimar - GG's, We **** each other a lot. **** back and forth on those first stocks XD. This was my revenge from the Drink station though. :)
9: CY - Wario - MAH BOY, TAKIN OUT THAT GDUB. We should have done better in teams. I'll chalk it up to lack of practice and poor character choice this time, and a little bad luck. We'll do better.

13: FakeGeorge - G&W - How do you like the new improved Beaumont? XD we didn't get to play 1vs1, but GG's in teams.
13: Xyro - Samus - YEEEAAAAAHHH. Thanks for running a good tourney as usual. I'll see you at FS6 or HOBO 17 hopefully, neither is looking too good at the moment.
13: KRDSonic - Wolf - Good job beating those D3's, that is a horrible matchup.
13: Champ - Snake - I didn't play you.

17: Sethlon - Falco/Marth - good **** ****** us in teams, you both have lots of experience.
17: Carnage - Metaknight - trash.... you main Puff, IRL. get at meh so I can trash that trashy meta.
17: Coach - Snake - we didn't play
17: Bwett - Yoshi - You BI for takin that first stock. too good man. I wish we could have finished though. Best yoshi? I think so.
17: SG - Dedede ........ we didn't play........
17: Tallman - ROB/Lucas - we didn't play. epic friendlies are to be had
17: TakeUrLife - Marth - do better sweetie. it's hard when you have to play against good people.
17: Ran Iji - Snake - I've improved yes? :laugh::laugh: TBH I've had a little TOO much snake practice. Those games were fun though. LA cajun DI

25: Blue J - Marth - your marth is pretty legit. Esca was scared knowing he had to play you. But then he got it done. Good **** though, your always legit.
25: jS - DK/Kirby - we didn't play
25: KuroZero - Falco/Snake - GG's. Your first tourney is always a real eye opener. You honestly weren't bad at all for your first time. Come back and you'll keep getting better.
25: Rockettrainer - Lucario RAAAAAHHH *Fsmash*
25: Player 4 - Metaknight/Dedede/Olimar - *sigh* the man with no main. talk to gnes, and we'll get you ****.
25: RedInvader - Marth - lol those friendlies were so dumb, I was getting frustrated for no reason XD
25: 4skin - Diddy - 4skin, rly? Me and some random person had a whole conversation about you while you were playing Brawl +
25: Jugs - Toon Link we didn't play

33: Awcrap2 - Ike - wut we didnt play
33: LA - Marth - LA too good? ???
33: GTD - Fox - what do they stand for? all these tourneys and I still don't know

Beaumont too good, we all posted right by each other. And Jerm is honorary Beaumont cuz he teams with us and is hella sexy.

All in all I'm pretty happy with how I did. I just got a good bracket and was playing on point today. I feel like I got better too.
I'm pretty happy Ozz did well too.

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just got home.

Shoutouts later.

I <3 houston smashers :).

Edit: And razer has the best housing EVER.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
UltimateRazer - Thanks for the friendlies! They were a lot of fun.
Hylian - Our games were a lot of fun, too. Your ICs are scary, haha. I'll have to remember to play super patient against good ICs in the future. The G&W dittos were fun, too.
Ozz - Thanks for hosting! It was a fun tournament.
Jerm - You better come to Louisiana sometime! Our games were fun, and I think I'll be able to do better next time.
Popertop - Teams was cool. You're right, Beaumont has gotten a lot better since I've last played you.
UTD Zac - Our friendlies were fun, too. Silly 9s. I think I just might have to start every match with a Judgement now, haha.
Esca - That first match kinda sucked for me, but it happens. Even if I won, I don't know what I would have done against your Diddy, haha. Good games, and a fun set. You've definitely gotten better, too.
CY - Our set was probably my favorite of the day. It was really intense, and I got really lucky at some parts. I definitely wanna play your Wario some more in the future.
Xyro - Our friendlies were fun, and pretty close, too.
Carnage - Our set was pretty fun.
Ran Iji - Good stuff in teams. It was fun, and thanks for coming along! If we ever meet in tournament, it'll definitely be a good set.
KuroZero - Fun friendlies against your Snake, and good stuff in teams.
4skin - Nice tourney set. Maybe we'll play again next time I'm in Houston?

I definitely had a lot of fun at this, and I'm really glad I came. I definitely learned some stuff, and the only thing I really regret missing out on was Duelist. Next time, I'll have to be sure to play some.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
And razer has the best housing EVER.
Fact.

Admit that I'm **** in melee. I sure messed you up.
Not fact.

Razer you can only play snake. Get out of here.
Fact.

UTD Zac - ZAC. OMG we never played :( stupid MM's got in the way. Thanks for showing me Duelist lol that's a fun game. Cant wait for our Lucario Vs. G&W matches!
Trela I love you. Seriously dude, next time we are at the same tournament (excluding FS6) we should team. Last time I teamed with a Lucario (LeeM), we almost won whobo.

So whos wii was it that grandfinals of teams and singles were on.
Mine. I'll get the replays up as soon as I buy new parts for my computer.

WE NEED THAT SUDDEN DEATH RC!!!!!!!
All four players losing their last stock on Rainbow Cruise was the most ******** thing I've ever seen. And razer died off the front, lmao!

ALSO BRAWL+vids neko
Gnes & Brawl+ = STUPID COMBOS. Somehow I won though :S

Shoutouts will come later, busy atm.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
smooooooooooo
Oooooooooooo
Oooooooooooo
Oooooooooooo
Oooooooooooo
Oooooooooooom

Trela

Smash Lord
Trela I love you. Seriously dude, next time we are at the same tournament (excluding FS6) we should team. Last time I teamed with a Lucario (LeeM), we almost won whobo.
Lol IK. Me and Lain had yoll first match :I

That would be awesome. I would love to team with you whenever you want man. G&W and Lucario do great in teams :D cant wait!

<3 Zac

=Trela=

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
RT- i have a heart

hylian- we arent friends anymore ever dont play on my set up cause you play gay

zori- FD too good :)

bwett- beaumont DI? i think not sir =p

zac- man you suck at duelist................................. =p

my bracket- **** you, except JS cause he's pretty cute.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
UltimateRazer - Good stuff, grats.
Gnes - Funniest person there lmao.
Hylian - You always play a Lvl 1. CPU with ICs before you start brawling? Good **** bro.
Ozz - Thanks for hosting. Don't do it in summer again.
Popertop - Snake matchup experience mayn. ggs, I'll get you next time.
Trela - lucarape.
Esca - Your Pit is amazin.
Kown - I like your playstyle, good stuff in them matches.
Zori - I need to play you. Good stuff though.
CY - Lost to Razer :[
FakeGeorge - Fun friendlies. I gotta learn to tech G&W's D-throw constantly lol. ggs.
Xyro - Your the best <33. Thanks for everything lmao, fun friendlies. 2-1 Your Samus ****** mah Snake. I got you next time. x]
KRDSonic - Never got to play you, but your Wolf is pretty sexy.
Coach - Knocked me outta' losers. I hate your SpamKnight nub. ggs none the less XD, intense. <3
KuroZero - You suck *** at this game.
Player 4 - Fun friendlies before. ggs.
Smoom - Fun friendlies, ggs. You'll prob do better next time :]

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
UltimateRazer - Thanks so much for the housing!!!! Your family is amazing <3. Oh, and you suck at melee :). Grats on 1st.

Gnes - Dang you learn fast :/. I've been talking with other IC's learning the diddy match-up though, so don't expect it to be so easy at FS6 :). I'm ready.

Ozz - I was really impressed you beat Zac. Good ****. Thanks for hosting!

Jerm - MM FTW!!! They just don't know do they? Good games!!! You got me back in the MM :). I'm not going to lose that first match at FS6 though :).

Popertop - Wow, super high placing :). Good stuff.

Trela - Fun games! You are getting really good, keep it up! Sucks about yoshis.

UTD Zac - Wowww I need to learn GW vs IC's lol. It's really hard. Duelists was wayyyy too fun :). I'm catching up fast!

Esca - GG's!!!! I'm not confident enough to play IC's on gay stages yet haha hence the GW :). Too bad we couldn't team in duelists.

Kown - I told you planking Ice Climbers is impossible :).

CY - We have to play more next time!!!

FakeGeorge - GG's! Good to see other Gw players :).

Xyro - Nice seeing you again, IHOP stories are always too good.

KRDSonic - Where are the IC's? I NEVER SEE YOU PLAY IC's.

Sethlon - GG's and fun hanging out all weekend. We need teams practice :).

Carnage - You don't want to take me to gay stages haha. GG's.

Bwett - Tooo good at duelists :). Yoshi is hard :/. Fun hanging all weekend :).

Tallman - Thanks for offering housing :).

TakeUrLife - Gotta adapt son :). Don't give up, you won't get better that way.

Ran Iji - We should of played!!!

KuroZero - No, I was just bored :).

Rockettrainer - Mr. Panda.

Player 4 - Nice to meet you too haha. We should of played.

Smoom - Should of played me I would of given you tips :).

GHneko: Fun gameees :). Upload plz.

Top Bottom