• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ozzfest 3 - 6/13/09 (Brawl/Brawl+) - Houston, Texas

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes - Dang you learn fast :/. I've been talking with other IC's learning the diddy match-up though, so don't expect it to be so easy at FS6 :). I'm ready.
Icies are so gay >.> I couldnt play as aggressive as i wanted and that makes me :(

Fun matches im thankful for flip and gea playing icies. It helped me out a bit.

STAY OUT OF MY BRACKET AT FS6!!!!

Hmm...ghneko uploaded sethlons roy vids but not me and zac's awesome matches...im really sad.:(

Esca

Smash Champion
Esca - GG's!!!! I'm not confident enough to play IC's on gay stages yet haha hence the GW :). Too bad we couldn't team in duelists.
Dude we really should have. I was super tired though and far unprepared for the ride home. But to be serious I think we would've taken 2nd. Maybe 1st. We're too good at that game.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
1: UltimateRazer ($126.00) - Snake - your falco sucks

2: Gnes ($36.00) - Diddy - brawl+ was a joke for you wasnt it loll

3: Hylian ($18.00) - Ice Climbers - your ICs are too scary

4: Ozz - Falco - ggs

5: Jerm - Toon Link - close set, your too good at getting that last kill

5: Popertop - Wario - Aircamping was effective as hell! your crazy good man and i liked our matches

7: Trela - Lucario - me and you... we're gettin better

7: UTD Zac - G&W -**** Zac your so aggressive lol whenevr i think you will shield you just UpB lol, ggs man come down next ozzfest

9: Esca - Pit/ICs/Metaknight - do what ya gotta do to win, GJ taking seth out

9: Kown - Pit - we did awesome at teams, sucks you cant go to FS6

9: Zori - Olimar - Rusty as hell dont worry about it, just have fun at Devastation

9: CY - Wario - GJ taking out Zac, bet you never wanna go back to falco now lol

13: FakeGeorge - G&W - Thanks for coming down man ,your a nice dude

13: Xyro - Samus - Thanks for everything. despite your positive attitude at IHOP, i could tell you weren't having a good day.

13: KRDSonic - Wolf - takes Balls to go all of a character you just picked up, takes even more balls to use said character against hard matchups in tourny. i respect that

13: Champ - Snake - Thanks for coming down Marveyn! you almost took out razer

17: Sethlon - Falco/Marth - Brawl+ was lolz. it was awesome watching your Roy in brawl+.

17: Carnage - Metaknight - Hadn't seen you in a while man, we should friendly at FS6.

17: Coach - Snake - Lol twin snakes you and marveyn haha thanks for bringing keith.

17: Bwett - Yoshi - I straight up gayed you :( but your Yoshi is still scary as hell. you always
got me with charged upsmashes and pivot grabs. your mindgames are truly amazing.

17: SG - Dedede - Good **** repping D3 when we dont have a lot of em around here.

17: Tallman - ROB/Lucas - Halfman lol. you look like inui haha

17: TakeUrLife - Marth - Congrats my boy, you got the hardest bracket at this tournament. blame it on ya boi CY for taking out Zac so early.

17: Ran Iji - Snake - Same shoutout as Fakegeorge. your awesome and i need to come down to LA sometime.

25: Blue J - Marth - you got a pretty hard bracket too, stick with marth and you will go far

25: jS - DK/Kirby - thanks for bringing KRD man hope you enjoyed your self

25: KuroZero - Falco/Snake - Thanks for coming man and its always nice to see new faces in the community. I can see you doing big things one day man. just go to tournaments whenever you can and you'll get better by yourself.

25: Rockettrainer - Lucario - thanks for helping out! i really do appreciate it

25: Player 4 - Dedede/Metaknight - dang find a main! lol

25: RedInvader - Marth - thanks for coming, where was ding ding?

25: 4skin - Diddy - i call you guys, "the late crew" lol

25: Jugs - Toon Link - look above.

33: Awcrap2 - Ike - hi

33: LA - Marth - hi thanks for coming

33: GTD - Fox - only person whos face i did not see the entire tourney. oh well

33: Smoom - Ice Climbers - you shouldnt be down low here. you beat jugs. sorry about that, whoever was handling the bracket at the time must've recorded your match wrong. i hope you enjoyed yourself and go to hobo 17!!

Top Bottom