• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CANCELED Mods please delete

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so attendance is always horrible at these, and your going to hold it on the weekend that you know off the bat that two players (who would normally go) cant go. this should be in atl north. why is norfair on. seriously, the venue isnt that good. there WILL NOT be 4-5 TVs on for tournament. There will be 0 chairs.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Um the venue provides 3 TVs and 1 wii, i have a wii, evan has a wii, im sure rogue can bring his, and evan lives close by and ill personally walk to his house to carry his TV to the venue if he won't bring it. And if I need to ill make sure i get a ride to the tourny so i can bring my TV

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
so attendance is always horrible at these, and your going to hold it on the weekend that you know off the bat that two players (who would normally go) cant go. this should be in atl north. why is norfair on. seriously, the venue isnt that good. there WILL NOT be 4-5 TVs on for tournament. There will be 0 chairs.
Neither of you went to my last one, so no one was expecting you to show up to this one. And, no one said the venue was good. And, yes I can get 4-5 setups. If all you're bringing to this thread is negativity, please take it elsewhere.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
This.

I used to work at this gamecrazy. Look u can't bash the venue cause without drexel available this is the only spot as of now. But at the same time xzax don't lie to the people. There will only be 3 setups. The attendance is usually garbage(there was one time where we had a good turnout) There is no chairs. You really can't get loud or trash talk like u want to cause the manager doesn't like cursing. Taking this in effect the gamecrazy tournaments really aren't that good. But without other options how can u complain?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Um Evan you can bring a TV and Wii, and I can also if needed. TUSM has a wii, and rogue does too. They have 3 TV's there. I'm not lying to anyone...

Roxas215

Smash Lord
No one is saying we can't bring tv's. Where the hell would u put a extra 2 tv's at? You can't put them on the counters because the store still needs to be able to serve customers. Also if i don't get a ride there is no way in hell im bringing a tv.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but this tournament is being held at a store, which is INSIDE ANOTHER F**KING STORE!!!!!!! No you can't curse because customers outside of the store don't want to hear that ****. You people complain about the quality of my tournies, but don't do anything to improve. Evan, you're always saying how your tournaments were "off the hook." Why don't you use some of that "magic" and make something happen, instead of sitting there b*tching about it.

You people really piss me off. Go to hell, all of you.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Sorry for me being hard on everyone at times, but it feels like I have to in a way when there are so many naysayers about PA and such. We need to improve the quality of stuff. And personally, if you can't hold it right, then don't hold it at all. And perhaps the most important thing, which Evan added onto my post, don't lie to people.

I was not at your last one because I was out in King of Prussia a couple hours before it started depressed from not being randomly selected for a huge national qualifier event tourney that I had been hyped up about for months, that I was 100% sure I would have placed well, most likely top 2 after looking at the opponents. I had been awake for over 40 hours and felt like crap, but I still made an attempt to make it to your tournament. Public trans was out of the question, I wouldn't make it there on time, and so I looked to people to drive me. It was no one's obligation to, but Rush wasn't able to, and AndyG couldn't swing by 30th to get me. I attempted to go still despite my horrible situation.

ToS has supported your tournaments from the very beginning and would frankly be probably no where or died off, getting a couple randoms per tourney if we had never offered to help whether it be supplying things, spreading the word, or in Xzax's case this time, helping run it. And what we get in return for being truthful is that you're pissed at us, and want us to go to hell.

And if you're going to john yourself about your own tournament being held in a store in another store, then maybe it's a hint that you shouldn't hold tournaments there. If you really want to hold tournaments, find a better location. It's possible, and I've been willing to help you whenever you have been searching for other locations. I know Xzax and Evan have been searching as well.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but this tournament is being held at a store, which is INSIDE ANOTHER F**KING STORE!!!!!!! No you can't curse because customers outside of the store don't want to hear that ****. You people complain about the quality of my tournies, but don't do anything to improve. Evan, you're always saying how your tournaments were "off the hook." Why don't you use some of that "magic" and make something happen, instead of sitting there b*tching about it.

WTF??? Dude i was taking up for your *** by telling people not to bash your tourneys since there are no other options. Im not b!tching about anything. Here is the truth

Gamecrazy tournaments have weak attendace=FACT
Gamecrazy tournaments have no chairs=FACT
Gamecrazy tournaments you have the chance of getting kicked out due to profanity or being loud=FACT Even if there is nothing u can do about it it's still a legit reason for people not to come.

You want to know why my tournaments had good turnouts?? It wasn't caused i did something your not doing. It's simply cause me rob and dan ran the store better back then. Even in the district that gamecrazy was known as the "smash bros store" to other gamecrazies. We had tournaments **** near every week. You would know since u would win most of them. We had a better connection with our customers then yall do now. Sales and unique guests proved that. All of our "core" guests left when me and rob left. Wurv kamar etc are the few that stayed around. There is also the fact that since ToS started coming they kinda scared away the locals that would make up the bulk of the tournaments back then. Like i said. There is no "magic" to make gamecrazy tournaments good again. You act like im bashing your tournament when im doing the opposite. But im not going to lie to the people. You tell me where the hell u going to put a extra 2 tvs at. You cant put them on the counter. Where are the extra outlets?? You just work with what u have. Stop being ****ing emo

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Sorry for me being hard on everyone at times, but it feels like I have to in a way when there are so many naysayers about PA and such. We need to improve the quality of stuff. And personally, if you can't hold it right, then don't hold it at all. And perhaps the most important thing, which Evan added onto my post, don't lie to people.

I was not at your last one because I was out in King of Prussia a couple hours before it started depressed from not being randomly selected for a huge national qualifier event tourney that I had been hyped up about for months, that I was 100% sure I would have placed well, most likely top 2 after looking at the opponents. I had been awake for over 40 hours and felt like crap, but I still made an attempt to make it to your tournament. Public trans was out of the question, I wouldn't make it there on time, and so I looked to people to drive me. It was no one's obligation to, but Rush wasn't able to, and AndyG couldn't swing by 30th to get me. I attempted to go still despite my horrible situation.

ToS has supported your tournaments from the very beginning and would frankly be probably no where or died off, getting a couple randoms per tourney if we had never offered to help whether it be supplying things, spreading the word, or in Xzax's case this time, helping run it. And what we get in return for being truthful is that you're pissed at us, and want us to go to hell.

And if you're going to john yourself about your own tournament being held in a store in another store, then maybe it's a hint that you shouldn't hold tournaments there. If you really want to hold tournaments, find a better location. It's possible, and I've been willing to help you whenever you have been searching for other locations. I know Xzax and Evan have been searching as well.
Stop being an idiot, that directed at you aswell Evan, the venue isn't bad at all. We can have 3-4 set ups atleast. Space isn't super cramped 25 people could be here fine. You and Evan both make this venue out to look ALOT worse than it is and it might make people think twice to enjoy themselves at a tournament. Stop being dumb, get out of my thread, good day sir!

EDIT: Both of you leave my thread before this gets personal.....................

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
if i wasn't a moderator i'd probably try to induce the personal stuff cus this is really entertaining

but srsly, try to keep it strictly about the tournament from now on guys. unless evan /chibo wants to give tips on how to run it better

Roxas215

Smash Lord
if i wasn't a moderator i'd probably try to induce the personal stuff cus this is really entertaining

but srsly, try to keep it strictly about the tournament from now on guys. unless evan /chibo wants to give tips on how to run it better
There is nothing to do to run it better. It's not tusm's fault or anyone else that works there. People are complaing about the lack of chairs and the usual bad turnout. That has nothing to do with the actual running of the tournament. It's not hard to make a bracket on tio and call out matches.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You, of all people, are calling me emo, when I'm not even being emo? You's a funny dude.

</sarcasm>
Flipping out on someone who is stating nothing but facts because your not liking what your hearing??? Yes im calling you emo. I act emo sometimes too. idc. And funny how out that whole entire msg that was the only thing u respond to which further proves that im not bashing you the venue or the tournaments but simply stating facts.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Flipping out on someone who is stating nothing but facts because your not liking what your hearing??? Yes im calling you emo. I act emo sometimes too. idc. And funny how out that whole entire msg that was the only thing u respond to which further proves that im not bashing you the venue or the tournaments but simply stating facts.
As far as I'm concerned, I lost my respect for you after calling me emo. Nothing you said to me justifies a response.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
As far as I'm concerned, I lost my respect for you after calling me emo. Nothing you said to me justifies a response.

Yea cause that was the nicest thing in the world to say. And nothing i say justifies a response when my entire post was in response to yours fully explaining everything. Yea u so right..

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
This really should be in Atl North.

Anyway. I'm coming to this, chairs or no chairs, 3 setups or more. What Evan & Chibo said was the truth, but we all know everybody who usually goes is going to go anyway since there's nothing else in the area (unless you wanna spend a ****ton for transportation).

My Pika's going in the HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER once again, so hopefully I can place decently well. :urg:

EDIT: Xzax, stop quoting yourself, you're not that cool. <3 I also saw you fail and write "qft" in your other post by accident.... ;)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
This really should be in Atl North.

Anyway. I'm coming to this, chairs or no chairs, 3 setups or more. What Evan & Chibo said was the truth, but we all know everybody who usually goes is going to go anyway since there's nothing else in the area (unless you wanna spend a ****ton for transportation).

My Pika's going in the HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER once again, so hopefully I can place decently well. :urg:

EDIT: Xzax, stop quoting yourself, you're not that cool. <3
lol says the girl who always say she's coming but for some reason is never there. Hmm....... lol

Anyway i actually think just out of the regualrs u just might get top 5 from the way u been playing latley and if u get over that last life problem u have.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Xzax wow you cant qft yourself. That's automatically in the running for one of the worst posts on SWF lol.

But like everyone, dude, just chill out. Being called emo is hardly anything lol. It's def not the end of the world, nor is it a reasonable grounds for losing respect for a friend over. You two bicker way too much. Your titans, you're both above this emo bullcrap (cwutididthar :p)

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
hehe this thread R funny >.< all of u PA touney holder pllz should rip out a page from battle Royale...best PA tourney by far...20setups more chairs then pllz and brackets ended early s0o pllz got a lot of frienndlies in . next one coming s0on

random i knowz

Top Bottom