• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seph's Summer NJ' Genesis 7/10

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
RESULTS!!!

they were really weird. ill post full later basically

allied split first with hyperengery
keitaro took second place and peaced out LOL
i got 4rth cuz i just and allied kirby caught me off

as for teams
me and allied first
keitaro and sneak second
xionix and j$$ third
doom and rhyme fourth lulz

ill upload vids later they are hilarious we played grand finals team like 13 matches cuz i did 3 sets ciz im dumb o.o

Allied

Smash Master
1. Allied
1. HyperEnergy
2. Keitaro
4. Seph

etc

1. Allied + Seph
2. Keitaro + Sneak
3. Xionix + J$$
4. Doom + Rhyme

was really fun lmao and you are not dumb keitaro tried to trick us outta our money XD

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, what?

Just stating for the record, I had to leave early after I won winners finals and just took 2nd place money.

By looking at how much money I have, I realized that you guys gave me the 2nd place money without taking out $5 dollars for my entry fee. For future purposes money should be collected before names are even put into the bracket or else people will end up not paying either on purpose or from mistake.

Anyways, I had a great time and it was nice to see so many random NY people. Glad I got to play almost all of you.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i lost 5 bucks by givin keit too much and another 5 for paying for allied

LOL i fail as a host but it was so chill there my house = good smash

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I heard seph got 3 stocked by keitaro WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WASUP SEPH U CANT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I hope everyone had a great time at this tho.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
how was ur date?
It was fun, thanks for asking :D

i lost 5 bucks by givin keit too much and another 5 for paying for allied

LOL i fail as a host but it was so chill there my house = good smash
I'm not sure if Sneak payed also 0_o My fault for not trying to help out earlier. I was playing way to many friendlies in the beggining of the tournament.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
keitaro went soo beast here like he camped so perfect and smart. i forgot how to fight falco like on the spot i was SO lazy and didint want to shield or do other smart things lol ask keit we played friendlies at viridian and go even but here he was playing reallly nice

best falco in ohio hands down

Top Bottom