• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seph's Summer NJ' Genesis 7/10

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
raitan is 10mins away to just call when there to get ppl to pick you up. bridgewaters so big that if u arrive in bridgewater train station thats like 20 mins away from me XDD

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
there will be but only like 3 peopel comming play/ any good at it

brawl for4vauz

PRiDE

Smash Lord
sigh.. is this a tourn? when will singles start? lol i cant make it until after 6 =( Darn masters course!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
most good melee players don't play brawl and the ones that do are going to genesis so idk lol

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
hyper you could bring whoever u want with u and play here i know that my friend john would like to play melee and keitaro has an okay marth and falco XDD

idk if people would like brawl+ here it seems kinda werid

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
hey anyone whos comming and doest feel like brining a wii could they just bring a sd card with a complete brawl save like all the chars and a copy of Brawl.

kthnxbai

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I would like to play Brawl+, I want to get my Fox up in the game. Well if no one can house me I'll have to leave on a train by like 6pm to catch a bus at 9pm.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
anyone else comming by train let me know so we dont have to make any more trips -_-

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol nice xio i'm living on cook..

aztec i'd play you in + but i wont be there :( step up that fox!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Hey.

Tomorrow I am going to a sweet sixteen. I heard it was going to be boring so I was thinking if someone could pick me up (for teh smashfest) and drop me off to the Sweet? I think I want to come here instead. It is in Totowa how close is that to here, I'd need to be back there by Midnight and I don't care about getting back earlier.

Anyone want to give me a ride?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
bleach ask if a ZB member is going to help u out with the ride. OR tell ur parents to come have empanadas with mine LOL

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea cuz we are playing singles a lot anyway and were gonna money match!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
allied COMBO!!!

lol i wish zb could make it to this i wanan talk to peirce =[

this is tmrw. haype!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Your use of the words "sweet sixteen" reminded me of that awful show in which kids use their parents money in order to throw an over priced ceremony for themself, which they feel they "deserve", with an arrogant attitude for the sacrifice of their self-respect and dignity. I didn't expect to see the words used by someone of your stature. You are a falco user, I hold you to a certain level of class sir :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol @ Kai.

I didn't even know there was teams and singles.

I can do teams but I don't have a teamate.

Someone team with me please!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea they will be mini tournies. the rest of the time is just smash ur bawls off and get rayped by mah meta!!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Your use of the words "sweet sixteen" reminded me of that awful show in which kids use their parents money in order to throw an over priced ceremony for themself, which they feel they "deserve", with an arrogant attitude for the sacrifice of their self-respect and dignity. I didn't expect to see the words used by someone of your stature. You are a falco user, I hold you to a certain level of class sir :)
Yeah but it isn't mine. So um *stillconfusedatyourpostsdumb15yearoldsaredumb*

Also, If anyone is considering picking me up from Totowa(6p-12am). Call me.
201-655-1559

**** I'm 40mins up from, here...anyone?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah but it isn't mine. So um *stillconfusedatyourpostsdumb15yearoldsaredumb*

Also, If anyone is considering picking me up from Totowa(6p-12am). Call me.
201-655-1559

**** I'm 40mins up from, here...anyone?
I expect the phrase "sweet sixteen" to be used by rich children and gingers. Falco user>>>gingers, stuck up children. You and Keitaro are held to a high standard. If I heard either of you say it in person, I may lose my lunch :(

Top Bottom