• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlegrounds Mastic, NY 7/19/09

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
This was a ridiculously stacked turnout, barely any unknown players lol. Good **** to everyone that came, can't believe NJ showed up haha. See you guys at GT in Mineola on the 25th!!!!

Brawl Singles

1: Sally Jinkins (Snake/Metaknight/Peach)
2: Dabuz (Olimar/Sheik)
3: Ninja Link(Diddy/R.O.B./Fox/Wario)
4: ADHD (Diddy Kong)
5: Bleachigo (Falco)
5: Mike G (Game and Watch/Wario/Kirby)
7: Will (Donkey Kong/Game and Watch)
7: KirinBlaze (Mario/Link)
9: Aztec Avenger (Olimar)
9: MintyFlesh (Marth/Wolf)
9:Ch33z3 (Ice Climbers/Mr. Game & Watch)
9: Jman (Meta Knight/King Dedede)
13: Zach
13: Vanek (Snake/King Dedede)
13: Julian
13:Stephan
17:Silent Hero

Brawl Doubles

1: Mike G + Dabuz (Game and Watch + Olimar/Sheik)
2: Anti + J Man (Metaknight/Snake + Metaknight)
3: ADHD + Bleachigo (Diddy Kong + Snake)
4: Will + Minty (Donkey Kong + Marth)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ahh only entering doubles was pretty fun good **** jman

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Pretty cool tournament. The turnout was something else considering what we're used to there and I had a lot of. Nice to see everyone and play you all again. ;D

ANTi_

Smash Hero
The stuff Jman was saying about your gnw was funny lololol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ this random player.

i left with Minty and Cheese because the last train left at 6:00 tourny ended at 7 i herd

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
1: Sally Jinkins - We didn't MM Snake/Falco....You are good as hell though, teach me snake!
3: Ninja Link - ROB is too good. Your gyro control is amazing.
4: ADHD - Nice hanging out with you for a day. I won't kill you anymore, I swear. Also use Diddy on my so I can beat it and be teh best hispanic Falco. (WORD not BLACK)
5: Bleach - Niiicceeee.....(Secretly the best Falco of East Coast)
7: KirinBlaze - Don't be mad that you lost to me. Mario was my worst match-up that I actually took time to learn how to fight him. You are amazing with the cape-bair set-up. Your Mario is something to be proud of.
9: MintyFlesh - Nice seeing you again. Too bad we didn't **** doubles (My fault)
9:Ch33z3 - <--- ****'ed up the bracket
9: Jman - Geez, for a one week MK you aren't bad. You pass off better in doubles, imo.

I had fun, this was my first OoS tourny.

@Levi - Nope he lost to Anti twice.

ATTN Mitsurugi: Change my name to Bleachigo if you get the chance to, thanks.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
1: Sally Jinkins - We didn't MM Snake/Falco....You are good as hell though, teach me snake!
3: Ninja Link - ROB is too good. Your gyro control is amazing.
4: ADHD - Nice hanging out with you for a day. I won't kill you anymore, I swear. Also use Diddy on my so I can beat it and be teh best hispanic Falco. (WORD not BLACK)
5: Bleach - Niiicceeee.....(Secretly the best Falco of East Coast)
7: KirinBlaze - Don't be mad that you lost to me. Mario was my worst match-up that I actually took time to learn how to fight him. You are amazing with the cape-bair set-up. Your Mario is something to be proud of.
9: MintyFlesh - Nice seeing you again. Too bad we didn't **** doubles (My fault)
9:Ch33z3 - <--- ****'ed up the bracket
9: Jman - Geez, for a one week MK you aren't bad. You pass off better in doubles, imo.

I had fun, this was my first OoS tourny.

@Levi - Nope he lost to Anti twice.

ATTN Mitsurugi: Change my name to Bleachigo if you get the chance to, thanks.
I'm just pissed I couldn't punish any of the stupid **** you were doing like all those rolls and how I'd go to press something and it'd do something else. I watched you play people afterward and you were doing really well until they picked up on all your bad habits and just destroyed you for it, like against Anti, you rolled into sooooooo many obvious traps. In doubles too when you kept falling into Jman so he could tornado you over and over again. You're Falco is good, no doubt, but you just have all these bad habits that hold you back. You'd be a lot better if you could break them.

I just need practice against stupid habits I guess. I'm not too used to them.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I have a reason to be pissed, so I'm pretty pissed :)

THIS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE AS WHY THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SEEDING.

I lost to anti twice early on, because they refused to fix the bracket the way it should have been. Each set was third game, very close, last hit. 1-2. Do you realize that you put the two best players on the same side of the bracket? And the third and fourth on the other side? Do you have any idea how that changes the results? It doesn't even matter, I'm not going to mini things like this again. It's just a game but I have my choice to go to what venue, and this was a poor choice.

Good **** bleachigo, nice hanging out with you. Anti, ggs. Everyone else there, nice seeing you.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Yeah. The first bracket was horrible. MikeG fixed it and it was the best possible one we could have had for a tournament of this size with the players we had.. Then apparently Cheese went and moved **** around or so I was told.

:(

Inui

Banned via Warnings

I lost to anti twice early on, because they refused to fix the bracket the way it should have been. Each set was third game, very close, last hit. 1-2. Do you realize that you put the two best players on the same side of the bracket? And the third and fourth on the other side? Do you have any idea how that changes the results? It doesn't even matter, I'm not going to mini things like this again. It's just a game but I have my choice to go to what venue, and this was a poor choice.

Good **** bleachigo, nice hanging out with you. Anti, ggs. Everyone else there, nice seeing you.
Stick with known amazing hosts like me, Alex, etc. if you don't want this stuff to happen...

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Dang my girl Sally putting in some work. Doing that **** for mah baby girl Megan Fox. <3.

and sad to hear it was a failure, esp for ADHD =(.

lol minty l think you do far better in dubz than singles esp if you get a stock tank someone like Will XD!

kirin, get on aim if your not pissed enough to tell me everything dude please. :(

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm really good, it is just I lack exp. in tournaments. But I've been attending stuff recently so maybe I'll start catching up to people.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman

I was trying to fix this... it was orignally me anti and ninjalink on the top half and ADHD Dabuz and jman on the bottom. Then I told him to try and give anti a bye and then he prints it out and anti has a bye and ended up on the bottom side of the bracket :(.

Suspect

Smash Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT6ifs9Qif8&feature=player_embedded

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ LMAO

some reason i knew that would of been the video before i clicked on it.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
yup battlegrounds will probably have like 5 entrants in tournaments now until another sponsored tourney like this happens again.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I was trying to fix this... it was orignally me anti and ninjalink on the top half and ADHD Dabuz and jman on the bottom. Then I told him to try and give anti a bye and then he prints it out and anti has a bye and ended up on the bottom side of the bracket :(.

it looks like the way it was originally was good, you guys shouldn't have changed it...

battlegrounds

Smash Cadet
Like i knew who was better then the others... at least next time with this program it will keep track of the skill level of players.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Like i knew who was better then the others... at least next time with this program it will keep track of the skill level of players.
The thing is, WE know who is better than the others. So come next battlegrounds, the best decision would probably be to let either me, Mike G, PD, or Kirin (or all four of us) help you seed the brackets. This way we can have the most fair competition that is possible.

EWING

Smash Apprentice
School: Nashville, TN Home: Long Island, NY
big ups on incorporating gdubs will (go with classic black - trust me that color gives his moves more priority :lick: ). we should try out some online friendlies at some point, especially if i make it to gtable this weekend. i need to get a lot less rusty so i dont go 0-2 =(

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
1: Sally Jinkins (Snake/Metaknight/Peach)- Didn't really talk to you, but your MK is made of ****.
2: Dabuz (Olimar/Sheik)- Dabuz you're mad sick with Olimar, dun worry though I'll beat you in Oli dittos soon.
3: Ninja Link(Diddy/R.O.B./Fox/Wario)- Can play any character?
4: ADHD (Diddy Kong)- Man that Peach spams too many fairs.
5: Bleachigo (Falco)- What's a Bleachigo?
5: Mike G (Game and Watch/Wario/Kirby)-..........
7: Will (Donkey Kong/Game and Watch)- Nice friendly, I like how those matches were mad varied like you 3 stocked me then I come back and like 2 stock you, but I did get my Up B kill. ^_^
7: KirinBlaze (Mario/Link)- I just heard you ***** my cousin.
9: Aztec Avenger (Olimar)-YOU GOT TO GET **** THOSE DIDIS AND PEACHES!!!!
9: MintyFlesh (Marth/Wolf)-Nicest person there, loves your wolf and marf, I like that melee **** too.
9:Ch33z3 (Ice Climbers/Mr. Game & Watch)- Cool dude, train ride back was a *****.
9: Jman (Meta Knight/King Dedede)- Jman, I didn't talk to you but you look like a bully :D
13: Zach- Plat Brawl more or quit Brawl to play Gears, you can't go bro in both XD.
13: Vanek (Snake/King Dedede)- Blank
13: Julian-Blank
13:Stephan-Blank
17:Silent Hero-You just wanted to enter a tourney, you got *****!!!!!! Lol

The seeding was bad, cause I had to face ADHD and NinjaLink ( I faced NL first then Zach then ADHD)who were like the top players there. But I don't really care cause those friendlies were worth it.At least now I don't get totally ***** by peaches, but Didi's.....

Fun tourney though, first one ever, didn't do that bad, but next time at least the seeding will be better.

Presented by Bawls.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I like how I apparently moved stuff? I didn't touch anything. I tried to tell Mike to seperate people, but he ended up giving himself first seed. But as usual, I get hate for no reason.

Top Bottom