• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlegrounds Mastic, NY 7/19/09

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
..........I never told him to give me top seed lmao. I told him to give Anti top seed and to try and give him a bye. Dont gimme that ****. I had no need to rig the bracket because I knew what my placing was before I even entered the tournament lol.

edit: honestly though the bracket didnt really change anyones placing but ADHD's and ADHD would have maybe placed higher if Dabuz didnt beat Anti.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
1: Sally Jinkins (Snake/Metaknight/Peach)-i got you once...thats all the matters in my book
2: Dabuz (Olimar/Sheik)-lol, you used shiek a decent amount in the tourney? really? i had no idea...i surprised myself i guess...
3: Ninja Link(Diddy/R.O.B./Fox/Wario)-thanks for switching to snake on halberd...it was like handing me the match xD but seriously...should of stayed diddy...wanted to see what would happen
4: ADHD (Diddy Kong)-don't be so cocky...maybe at GT we will finally see who wins irl
5: Bleachigo (Falco)
5: Mike G (Game and Watch/Wario/Kirby)-lol, i think anti mind gamed us both for doubles, nice partnering with you though...now we goota try to win GT
7: Will (Donkey Kong/Game and Watch)
7: KirinBlaze (Mario/Link)
9: Aztec Avenger (Olimar)-stop rolling so muc...
9: MintyFlesh (Marth/Wolf)-your hatred of me has me confused...
9:Ch33z3 (Ice Climbers/Mr. Game & Watch)
9: Jman (Meta Knight/King Dedede)
13: Zach
13: Vanek (Snake/King Dedede)-thanks for driving me...can't believe we had to fight first round >.>
13: Julian
13:Stephan
17:Silent Hero

ch33s3

Smash Lord
..........I never told him to give me top seed lmao. I told him to give Anti top seed and to try and give him a bye. Dont gimme that ****. I had no need to rig the bracket because I knew what my placing was before I even entered the tournament lol.

I'm not saying you did anything on purpose or whatever. But people saying I, of all people, messed up the bracket? I didn't have any input aside from saying "anti needs the first round bye, he's the best player".

battlegrounds

Smash Cadet
Lol there usually is never a 100% perfect bracket... so let just say hey it was a pleasure. I'm pretyy sure everyone had fun. It was good to see people took up the offer on the free transportation.

meepxzero

Smash Master
i remember same thing happened to me at a recent tourney here. Had to fight omni twice and losing to him twice in one tourney just made me wanna never lose to an mk again. Just let this loss fuel ur anger ADHD. now you have a reason to beat anti's snake lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dabuz your win against me gets cancelled out because you got 6-0d in GFs loloolololol.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I am rooting for Dabuz to beat ADHD just cause he represents Oli.

I am trying to replace rolls with retreating Nairs, it's a hard habit to kick..

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
actually, that sounds like a decent strategy to be honest, ill check that out, also, you gotta stop rolling so much altogether...put up your shield, spotdodge, smash, and pivot grab some times

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I'll work on that.
Retreating with Nairs has worked for me, because the enemy gets hit with like it's smallest hitbox. Gives me enough time to f smash them once I land.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
wow people *****ing about battlegrounds?

lol, see you all there next time when you all go anyway regardless of what you say

Ryan-K

Smash Master
the difference with you is you have kind of traveled and aren't exactly in close proximity to this place. however the people that are like 30 minutes away a majority of them are (unnecessarily and unjustifiably) desperate so they go anywhere

Top Bottom