• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM: Europe Combo Video

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
Hi!

This is the first combo video I make, I hope you guys like it.

It took me one day of editing in Windows Movie Maker (I was too tired to edit it on Adobe Premiere)

It consists basically on some of the best combos in the european smash scene, I hope you like it.
I got the cutscenes from games of various european tourneys like ESA2, ESA3, Smack, RoS3, RoX4 or XSmash and other local smashfests or meetings around Europe.

I got to say that I made this video partly because of the great things Armada did at Genesis. Thank you dude for all you did there, the european community is proud of you.

I'm sorry for all the good players that do not appear in the combo video, like for example Marc, Luma, Baxon, Porc, Salepate, Doraki, Qlex, Dev, Yuna, Flikflakk, Peki, Seretur and many others but it was way too long to put any more segments so I left it at 9:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyU74nDACR8

Watch it and rate it please :p:p

Likeness101

Smash Apprentice
Fredericton, New Brunswick & Freeport, The Bah
Wow, I really liked watching this! It gives a different spin on what you see in America imo. I really enjoyed (was Yuna the white peach?). I found it thoroughly entertaining and so did my friend. 5/5, although the some of the music didn't seem to fit in. w/e though

TANK64

Smash Lord
What they said, good ****.
Oh, and I thought the 2nd song worked well.
Armada *****- the other players were aiiight I guess. :chuckle: lol j/k, it was all nice, and very different.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It was pretty awesome. It's too bad that a few of Europes better players didn't come to Genesis, I'm sure they would have ***** as much as Armada did. (Well maybe not Grand Finals good, but top 10 I'm sure. =P)

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
thoroughly impressed, europe is mad good. come back to the U.S. sometime, Mango needs a wake up call LOL

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
What about the US visiting Europe this time? ;)

Its a good combo vid,, but could have been way better.
Europe has way more amazing **** segments to show. =]

Mad props to my friend Peyudosmith! <3

.tea©

Smash Journeyman
Hi!

This is the first combo video I make, I hope you guys like it.

It took me one day of editing in Windows Movie Maker (I was too tired to edit it on Adobe Premiere)

It consists basically on some of the best combos in the european smash scene, I hope you like it.
I got the cutscenes from games of various european tourneys like ESA2, ESA3, Smack, RoS3, RoX4 or XSmash and other local smashfests or meetings around Europe.

I got to say that I made this video partly because of the great things Armada did at Genesis. Thank you dude for all you did there, the european community is proud of you.

I'm sorry for all the good players that do not appear in the combo video, like for example Marc, Luma, Baxon, Porc, Salepate, Doraki, Qlex, Dev, Yuna, Flikflakk, Peki, Seretur and many others but it was way too long to put any more segments so I left it at 9:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyU74nDACR8

Watch it and rate it please :p:p
Ice and Pam are in. <3 Nice video. :)

Maybe you should have done it as project so that anyone can post scenes and if they are good they appear in the video. So people probably get a complete view of the European scene not only a little part. Good work though. :chuckle:

stRIP

Smash Ace

Maybe you should have done it as project so that anyone can post scenes and if they are good they appear in the video. So people probably get a complete view of the European scene not only a little part. Good work though. :chuckle:
thiiiiiis!

nice video, luved it <3

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman

yeah I know that would have been nice, but I did the video pretty fast so I didn't think of doing it like a project.

anyway I think it's average like this

as for this:
soap:
i liked it.

needs more aldwyn imo

I also think more Aldwyn would have been nice ^^ but there wasn't any more room, the video was rly long already.
I put 1 combo or 2 per player except for Armada

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
i just love how many sheik clips there are. theres hardly ever sheik clips in multichar combos nowadays :\

Samochan

Smash Master
Awesome, however I didn't exacly like the first music choice. The next two were right on target though. I was most suprised to see myself on this video with that random stuff I did against bËst. XD Shame no peki in here, he should've been. :<

Could have easily been 15 mins at least. :p

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, however I didn't exacly like the first music choice. The next two were right on target though. I was most suprised to see myself on this video with that random stuff I did against bËst. XD Shame no peki in here, he should've been. :<

Could have easily been 15 mins at least. :p
yeah I agree on the 15 minute thing but I didn't want to make it too long that people would be tired to watch it.

of course, in a 15 minute video I could have put all the other players and many more combos.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I like how the Marth used up B instead of dair to finish combos (since it's a meteor in PAL and all <_<). It honestly just looks sexier :p

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
The last Armada combo made me cringe LOL.

Pretty awesome vid, kinda long but... it does have all of Europe LOL.

I wanna play the PAL version :( I wanna see the differences and it looks fun.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
i just love how many sheik clips there are. theres hardly ever sheik clips in multichar combos nowadays :\
x2

Great video. The falco 0-death on the other falco was awesome. The fox that got off the ledge and couldn't get back on and tech'd 2 shines and whatnot, finally got on then killed the other fox. Awesome.

Just. Awesome.

soap

Smash Hero
i remember watching that crew battle with the fox recovery clip.

that one fox in the lead took like 100 stock

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
i remember watching that crew battle with the fox recovery clip.

that one fox in the lead took like 100 stock
yeah, that was nnja and he took more than 25 stocks with several 4stocks..

spain was the **** back then

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think i'm gonna start working on that Canada combo vid I stopped working on a while ago. xDD

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I almost crapped my pants! That was some awesome ****! I especially loved the Peach Bomber recovery!

Top Bottom