• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Giga Kooplus (FOUND A GLITCH, FIXING IT IN THE NEXT VERSION)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion

GIGA KOOPLUS

Here are some pictures of this character in action:

IT'S GKooplus!!!

Back Air

Down Air

Down Smash (LOOKS A LOT BETTER IN-GAME)

Down Tilt (LOOKS BETTER IN-GAME)

Forward Air

Forward Smash

Forward Tilt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HpsHZPEHVY

CHANGELIST:

Code:
Dash Attack: 2nd part of the move has an Impale effect. 2nd part of hitbox increased in size.

[LEFT]Down Tilt: Dark effect and GFX added to both parts of the move. First part of the move spikes, and impales if the opponent is on the ground.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Side Tilt: Dark effect and GFX added to GKooplus' fist.

Up Tilt: Dark effect added to this move.
[LEFT]Down Smash: Giga Bowser's Ice GFX added (except smaller). Ice effect added to all hitboxes.
Side Smash: Fire effects are added to all hitboxes. Fire GFX added.
Up Smash: Electric effect added.
Neutral Air: Electric effect and GFX added.
Down Air: Electric effect and GFX added.
Forward Air: Dark effect and GFX added.
Grab Attack: Fire effect added.[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Forward Throw: Fire effect added.[/LEFT]

Back Throw: Dark efffect added.[LEFT]Up Throw: Electric effect added.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE NEXT VERSION:
Code:
2nd Hit from Down Tilt hits opponent out of the ground (when hit by 1st hit)
Hitboxes edited to extend to the size of GFX
GFX edited some more
A New Video
[/LEFT]

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
-Bleamix (Awesome Turtwig) for making the video. To see other Brawl hacks, check out his channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/bleamix

-5ive for making the video for the 2nd release (not out yet).

-Phantom Wings, for creating PSA, and creating the File Patch code.

-DaBunanaKing, for taking the photos in this post.

Discuss!

BG3

Smash Journeyman
This looks great, any chance of a video?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Now that we have PSA, do you plan on copypasta'ing all of Giga's attributes on to Giga Kooplus?
I wont do that, because we would end up having an unfair character. However, I will take some attributes and add it to Giga Kooplus such as running spees (maybe). I will add more after testing though.

And even the GFX are coming along nicely. You need a texture for this btw, to make it authentic. ;)

Eldirain: He would need buffs because just effects and GFX are not enough to create a character good enough for competitive play.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Oh, okay. I thought you planned to give him the same damage and knockback as well.
It wont be the SAME damage knockback, but they will be increased, because, of course, Giga Bowser is meant to be stronger than regular Bowser. Giga Kooplus will be better than regular Bowser, but not NEARLY as broken as Giga. I want this character to be fair. The most that I wil do is tweak the damages a bit. Once again, not major changes in terms of damage.

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
how fair is "fair" going to be defined by Giga Kooplus? like better or worse than vBrawl Metaknight?

also, cookieMONster, do you want a CSP and ingame battle portrait *without* the magenta outline?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
how fair is "fair" going to be defined by Giga Kooplus? like better or worse than vBrawl Metaknight?

also, cookieMONster, do you want a CSP and ingame battle portrait *without* the magenta outline?
Worse, of course!

And he can flinch, be knocked back, killed in Stamina, and the same size in Bowser. You will see in the video.

And it is a Bowser mod, guys.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
it's a normal bowser, but all the attacks do the weird buffs like giga bowsers did. usmash will do electricity, fsmash will make an explosion, ect. same bowser, different moves
esseentially. and the damage on some moves will be increased.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Why not make him bigger? Not gigabowser big but you could increase his size. Its possible to increase his size right?
With codes, sure, but I wouldn't want to. I WANT HIM AS A TOURNEY VIABLE CHARACTER! NOT AN OVERPOWERED GODZILLA!

In short: It will be the SAME size as Bowser.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
yay a video.

so is this just a revamped version of the other giga mod? (more balanced, GFX, etc.) or are you going to add more stuff?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Could you remove those?

This is wit Project SA. That is a complete other project, and I dont't want it in here.

And I am saying that I just want him a balanced character, even though he might (most likely not) not be able to be used in toournaments.

And I am going to add more to it. It will essentially look like a small Giga Bowser that can get hit, flinch, etc. by the end of this project.

It will be up tomorrow!

keep in mind that it is beta, and the gfx are meh at the moment. Will be improved in later versions.

mofo_

Smash Ace
Could you remove those?

This is wit Project SA. That is a complete other project, and I dont't want it in here.

And I am saying that I just want him a balanced character, even though he might (most likely not) not be able to be used in toournaments.

And I am going to add more to it. It will essentially look like a small Giga Bowser that can get hit, flinch, etc. by the end of this project.

It will be up tomorrow!

keep in mind that it is beta, and the gfx are meh at the moment. Will be improved in later versions.
uhh k. didnt know that was another project.... just thought it was relevant. good luck making him balanced

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
uhh k. didnt know that was another project.... just thought it was relevant. good luck making him balanced
Thanks ;)
It was the old project, that is discontinued. This new version uses Project SA.
And he isn't broken at all, atm. Effects and GFX dont make him broken, but increasing damage on moves will help get him in the top 10 ;)

And I am going to link moves better in the next version.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
ALRIGHT, sorry guys. Now that I know how to makegraphics better, I will edit them for a day or two, THEN release this. Sorry for the inconvenience, but half te moves lok like crap now, lol. Gotta fix them ;)

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
ALRIGHT, sorry guys. Now that I know how to makegraphics better, I will edit them for a day or two, THEN release this. Sorry for the inconvenience, but half te moves lok like crap now, lol. Gotta fix them ;)
Your face looks like crap...

Ya I went there.

Take your time man, it's better to have a good first showing then something ****ty.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Your face looks like crap...

Ya I went there.

Take your time man, it's better to have a good first showing then something ****ty.
I know, that's what I thought too.

I will make all of the GFX legit by Tues. BTW does any1 know what the GFX is for ice/frost? Check IC's or sumthin, I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE. thanks

Top Bottom