• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Giga Kooplus (FOUND A GLITCH, FIXING IT IN THE NEXT VERSION)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Its going to be released as a beta tonight. Awesome Turtwig is awesome for making a video of this. 5ive will make a vid for the next release.

i found a few new things. for example, i leanred that the first hit of Giga's down tilt punds into the ground, and the other one is dark. Both have dark GFX though.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
hey may yyou private send me the the download too?
umm, I am not sending anyone the downoad except the person who is making the video. It is looking better though, just another half hour or so, and itll be ready! :)

And if anyone could volunteer to take photos and post them here, that would be great. Use the Brawl Snapshot Decrypter to get the photos, and get the url from photoshop. Thanks!

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
How about now?
Yeah, wish I could, but Awesome Turtwig isn't online, and neither is 5ive. I already got everything done, {I just need a video and pics now. Any volunteers to make either? For pics, you need to take a snapshot, decrypt it with the Brawl Snapshot Decrypter (I'll give u a link), load it via photoshop, get the URL for the photo, and post it here.

Any volunteers? I'll add your names in the OP.

edit: Awesome Turtwig is back! Only need snapshots now.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Yeah, wish I could, but Awesome Turtwig isn't online, and neither is 5ive. I already got everything done, {I just need a video and pics now. Any volunteers to make either? For pics, you need to take a snapshot, decrypt it with the Brawl Snapshot Decrypter (I'll give u a link), load it via photoshop, get the URL for the photo, and post it here.

Any volunteers? I'll add your names in the OP.

edit: Awesome Turtwig is back! Only need snapshots now.
If you don't mind me using imageshack I'll do the photos.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
If you don't mind me using imageshack I'll do the photos.
Sounds good. But are you able to have them without a link? I mean, do they come with a photo URL?
If so, PM me. Right now. I am still finishing a bug or two, so that the beta will look extremely legit.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
O_O OOOOOOOOOOOH! A New opponent!
I'll add him to the main character thread now.

Sanu

Smash Champion
All you did was add effects to his normal moveset...

Looks another trash character to me!

Yingyay

Smash Ace
All you did was add effects to his normal moveset...

Looks another trash character to me!
Unnecessary. If the topic says Giga Kooplus, what did you expect to come out.? You expected bowser to have a falcon punch or something? Go troll somewhere else.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Stating opinions = trolling these days.

Don't make a separate thread for your character when it's just going to be as uninspired and unoriginal as all the other PSA characters featuring just graphical updates. If you and others are going to hold your character up above the rest by making a separate thread, then bring the goods to back it up or risk being looked down upon.

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Stating opinions = trolling these days.

Don't make a separate thread for your character when it's just going to be as uninspired and unoriginal as all the other PSA characters featuring just graphical updates. If you and others are going to hold your character up above the rest by making a separate thread, then bring the goods to back it up or risk being looked down upon.
So?
Are you going to but this in the Roy thread?

He has the goods.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Looks pretty sweet from the video! Nice job on the Down-Smash blizzard effect. However, that down-tilt is going to be waaayyy too good. If you want balance, you'll inevitably have to remove the grounding effect on the first hit. Same for the dash attack grounding effect, probably.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Looks pretty sweet from the video! Nice job on the Down-Smash blizzard effect. However, that down-tilt is going to be waaayyy too good. If you want balance, you'll inevitably have to remove the grounding effect on the first hit. Same for the dash attack grounding effect, probably.
YEah, the Beta is going for accuracy. The next version will add balance to the equation. Thank you for the input.

And thanks for noticing how epic down smash is, it took me like 4 hours to do that, lol

And the dash attack grounding will probably not need to be removed, I actually increased the hitbox size so that it WOULD hit more often. But I will consider it.

Top Bottom