• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Future Sight" (A Mewtwo Combo Video)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well here it is at long last.. my mewtwo combo video is here.. I hope everyone likes it. I worked hard on it.. I did indeed promise some cool *** editing.. but sadly.. Military life, just doesn't allow me the time to do that so hopefully this will be enough.. The Trailer was a complete success on the goal I was trying to accomplish, (only a few of you figured out what it was =p)

Either way.. here it is Future Sight.. Plz, comment it, critique it.. watch it.. and enjoy.. Give you a little gift/competition before shadowclaw III Volume 2 comes out!

Special thanks to you "Taj" for everthing you've done for me.. it's been awesome knowing/learning off you etc.. IF you leave which you better NOT.. i'll maintain Mewtwo for ya and keep the tradition going! n n

"Future Sight" - A Mewtwo Combo Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sai5GpioDL0

ENJOY! ^^

EDIT: "Future Sight (Teaser) " Beta (lol the trailer) it's ****ty, but hey... it is what it is.. guess I'll show you the beta project... lol - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaXIndCm4iQ

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, pretty nice. A marked improvement over your trailer, and I'm glad you left the heavy editing out of the meat of the video (the combo footage) and kept it to only in the intro/ending.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh my god. I freaking loved it so much.

The editing was so nice, the clips were great, well spaced and spread out and the music made it insanely epic. I couldn't look away, it was so cinematic.

fav. <333

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
if it ain't taj it's done. haha but nah this vid was really cool, it's on par with the shadow claw series imo and thats no easy feat.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
As I already said, it accomplished to be entertaining and showed a lot of effort put into the video; it's a well made video.

Thanks V3ctorMan and really nice signature; maybe you can give me some tips on how you made that sig. ;)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
The amount of effort and work put into this video is outstanding. I really enjoyed watching it as much as Shadow Claw.

Hope to meet you very soon =D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
this is one of those combo video's you put on your ipod. Seriously lol.

I can't get enough.<333

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The video would be better if Tim only used 1 or 2 songs. Imo it detracts from a video to constantly use 1~3 minute songs in a 8+ minute video. Stick to a song for OP/Credits, or find a song with a long enough beginning to work with the OP/Body, and used a second song for Credits. Another option would be to use certain parts of songs for OP/Credits, but fade out, and change to a separate 4~5 minute song for the body.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
OMG Wow.. so many replies.. Man THANK YOU EVERYBODY.. for all the replies.. I honestly didn't expect such a positive outcome.. I tried really hard..

As for the trailer I showed.. It was completely intentional.. It was to hopefully make hype later on, and for some reason I like being the underrated person.. I honesly didn't think it was as bad as everyone said it was.. LOL but watchin it just now.. I understand why you guys lold

But anyways thanks again.. everyone.. I love the comments from all of you.. I'm glad everyone likes it... I'll see you all in the M2 section.. if you want/need advice.. or just wanna talk.. that or you'll see me SOMEWHERE cheering for Axe.. lol <3 Axe

-Blitz- be nice... =D

AXE 09

Smash Master
OMG THIS VIDEO'S FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you timmy ^^ you're freakin awesome! and i want some of your fruity pebbles.

best video ever. no joke

Renth

Smash Hero
Great vid.. I was watching and I saw CIA I was like.. No waY!? Hahha Glad you guys got to meet/play the guy who taught me how to play

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Nice video Vector! you're making me wish that I had enough good **** like this to release mine NOW... T_T

I'll have a full critque on the youtube page, from a lower ranked M2 main to one of my betters alright? =D

Oh, and if you're ever in the northeast... hit me up eh?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Lol.. Yeah I was very shocked, Taj gave me a cool quote, I liked it a lot..he's awesome..

Axe - OMG.. Pikachu! lol don worry, Axe Effect, will be just as good if not better than FS Im a try real hard.. <3

Thanks again for everyone in the support.. you all are awesome

@Victra - I started off using basic WMM, but it sucks =p.... then I tried sony vegas studio.. 8.0.. (Too complicated for a military person like me, also I don' have as much time either to figure it out) so in the end... I got Pinnacle Studio 12 Premium.. You can find it at your local Wal mart for around $80 and it comes with some cool features.. I purchased some transitions, and effects online, and a quality booster, to make the video quality nearly match the Transitions, and other Misc stuff.. You can get the basic studio 12 for 80ish, but I spent around $150 total in all.. So not too bad I don think ^^;

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Seriously, idk how you M2 players do it. Every time I watch a great M2 vid, I find myself practicing with him for about 20 mins, only to realize how horrendously bad I am with him. STOP MAKING HIM LOOK SO GOOD! Lol. Awesome vid man.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Seriously, idk how you M2 players do it. Every time I watch a great M2 vid, I find myself practicing with him for about 20 mins, only to realize how horrendously bad I am with him. STOP MAKING HIM LOOK SO GOOD! Lol. Awesome vid man.
LMFAOOO. Oh man, I know exactly what you mean.

It's like "oh man, I wanna use mewtwo now, he's so cool. I bet I can get good too." and then you end up failing and you quit until another fantastic mewtwo vid is released again. xD

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion

LMFAOOO. Oh man, I know exactly what you mean.

It's like "oh man, I wanna use mewtwo now, he's so cool. I bet I can get good too." and then you end up failing and you quit until another fantastic mewtwo vid is released again. xD

I had to quote these lol.

Mewtwo's hard to play cause he's a bad character. i know a few BOWSER players who won't touch Mewtwo. >_>

Being able to play Mewtwo is about improving yourself until you don't loose as much anymore. But yeah, at the beginning... you loose... a lot. take my word for it.

I'm at the point where I break even most of the time now, so I hope that means I'm catching up. =D

@ V-man: Hey... no reply? Come on man... after all the advice you gave me when I started out? :(

LOL just kidding. :):laugh:

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Most excellent video. Mewtwo is one of the game's cooler characters; it's a shame he's so bad.

Uhhhhhhhhh, its better than anything you'll ever do ^^ don't critique it, because he doesn't care about you :) :bigthumbu
Sir, this post was rather ***-ish. If it was unintentionally so, you may wish to be more careful in the future.

downlothis NEED a download link
www.keepvid.com can be used to download YouTube videos. In order to download the high-quality version, however, you need to add "&fmt=18" to the end of the YouTube video's URL.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Thanks again everyone for all of the comments.. I honestly didn't think, well any of you'd like it...plus with an awesome player as Taj, it's hard to keep up =p either way.. I appreciate all the comments from anyone..

@shadowball - Hey man.. lol i'm so sorry, I'd love to help you out on your M2 man, sorry I've just been so caught up w/the military and everything you know..also on my downtime, for those of you who don't know i'm ALSO.. making my dub partner... Axe's Pikachu Combo Video, that should be coming out REAL soon so it's what i've mostly been caught up on.. Sorry man, just PM me or talk to me anytime, anywhere in the M2 forum, I'm usually around there! =p

also.. when are you gonna get me some vids to link man? you promised! n n

Thank you again everyone, and I also don mind critique, I never mind hearin advice.. I've got tons of vids of my M2 in the M2 forums, just hit me up! =D

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
Nooo Dr. Mario! lol

that's why mewtwo is the best ever no doubt about it..

and Dr. mario

great job.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Thanks again everyone for all of the comments.. I honestly didn't think, well any of you'd like it...plus with an awesome player as Taj, it's hard to keep up =p either way.. I appreciate all the comments from anyone...
You sell yourself short son...

@shadowball - Hey man.. lol i'm so sorry, I'd love to help you out on your M2 man, sorry I've just been so caught up w/the military and everything you know..also on my downtime, for those of you who don't know i'm ALSO.. making my dub partner... Axe's Pikachu Combo Video, that should be coming out REAL soon so it's what i've mostly been caught up on.. Sorry man, just PM me or talk to me anytime, anywhere in the M2 forum, I'm usually around there! =p
You're making a vid for Axe too? Jeez that's actually kinda cool. Axe's Pika rocks too.

You already have helped me with my Mewtwo, since I seem to be beneath Taj's notice (That will change when my vid comes out hopefully... Nah, Taj is cool lol...), and I'm more or less developing myself on my own, learning attack placement ect ect ect...

My M2 is referred to by my "Sensei" Flaco as "This is the ****" whenever I play any of his peeps, so I must be getting better. when I have more footage to show I'll have more for you to critque.

also.. when are you gonna get me some vids to link man? you promised! n n
Soon-ish. Having tech Johns, and mostly only have really old stuff that's not a good reflection on how good I am at the moment. Plus anything good will be going in my vid, so it may be a while. Depends on how many tournies I can get to and how much footage I can get.

Will see you in the Mewtwo boards! =D

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
god **** that was so sick. excellent choice on music, brilliant playing, i feel as if i just went on some epic journey.

which i did.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
This video has sure hit it off lmfao. It's my fav combo vid, def a candidate for combo vid of the year. XD

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
This video has sure hit it off lmfao. It's my fav combo vid, def a candidate for combo vid of the year. XD
<33333333333333333

Man you... are......^^; you really make me happy! ty so much!

Thank You again everybody... REALLY i mean it ^^;

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
To be sure its an awesome vid, but there could be a better one coming out. Not mine I'm sure, but the years not quite over yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're right. this'll be a contender for sure.

Top Bottom