• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Future Sight" (A Mewtwo Combo Video)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
*favorites on youtube*

Sick vid ^____^. It makes me wanna try playing mewtwo for the 35435743957438 time.

Man m2 vids are sooo cool.

Great m2 I looooooooooooved it :bee:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^^ man you guys are all too much.. I really appreciate all of the positive feedback.. that you are all giving me.. I'm going to continue to work really hard, and hopefully get my name out there.. It's why I honestly made the video.. Almost everywhere I go w/Axe, everyone knows him, little to none know who I am, so I guess it's a way to get started I don't know =p... (Being his dubs partner too it puts me in an "ackward" situation I guess..

I'll perhaps put more matches of my m2 up? or.. something, maybe some entertainment videos, I don't know.. lol i'll think of somethin tho! n n

YOU GUYS ROCK!!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ummm, lol I don't know if I'll be lol'd at for this... but I actually, don think I know how! lol... Like.. idk if i'm supposed to use Megaupload, or Filefront, or whatever.. even then, how's the download link made.. =p.. sorry i'm a newb!

if someone else knows how.. i'll give them what they need and maybe someone can do it!?

Up to you all though, Would anyone want a link? and if so willin to help me? ^^

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'm pretty positive i'm going to Pat's House, I'll be teaming with Axe, and were prolly gonna do some M2, Pikachu entertainment stuff.. lol... ummm and Most likely going to pound 4, but I don't think Axe will be going, so no doubles for me... Also, I'm in the military, so I get 2 authorized days of leave for each month i'm here.. I have 5 days atm... so maybe in a few months or so.. If the east coast, runs something pretty big, I'll make my way over there ^^

so yeah! <3 ^^

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Ummm, lol I don't know if I'll be lol'd at for this... but I actually, don think I know how! lol... Like.. idk if i'm supposed to use Megaupload, or Filefront, or whatever.. even then, how's the download link made.. =p.. sorry i'm a newb!

if someone else knows how.. i'll give them what they need and maybe someone can do it!?

Up to you all though, Would anyone want a link? and if so willin to help me? ^^
Upload it to Rapidshare, when it's done there are 2 links at the bottom. Copy and paste the download link here.

5ive

Smash Champion
That was amazing. Nice song choice.
Overall good stuff.

*watches Mewtwo Returns*
/tear

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well allrite.. it's prolly a bit too late for me on that tourney, but perhaps in the future i'll attend..
^^

as for the link, yeah allrite.. umm i'll work on it as soon as i get off work... ^^

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hello again everyone.. Umm i'm pretty sure I did this right but just in case i didn't.. Here you go... I'm really happy that everyone seems to like it.. Heck I even got to learn how to make a download link from a site, since I actually didn't know how.. LOL YEP I'M A LOSER ^^ XD anyway umm here it is... I'm pretty sure i did it right.. and once again.. thank you everybody.. I love the comments ^^

"Future Sight" Combo Video Download Link - http://www.filefront.com/14295369/M2-Future-Sight-Combo-Video-MPEG.wmv/

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Allrite, Umm is anyone still using the download link? Idk what to do with it or even if Im using it.. either way.. Final Thanks to everyone... umm next combo Video i'll be making is

"The AXE Effect Pikachu Combo Video Player Axe: so look out for it, it's actually almost done.. ^^: once again.. thx everyone and hopefully everyone will watch axe effect too ^^

and of course u can still watch Future Sight. =p

KROE

Smash Cadet
Wow, I, Vman, that was. n_n;

That was one of the, if not The most Beautiful video I've ever seen. I'm so glad I found it. :love:

I've never seen Mewtwo used that gracefully and smooth. Your Mewtwo is nothing short but absolutely beautiful. :colorful:

Your music choice was more than splendid. Definetely one of the best videos I've ever seen. I mean it. =3

*sigh* I didn't get to talk to you today, but maybe tomorrow. I hope you talk to me. :(

Beautiful Montage =3

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
heh, I noticed the thread still has a few comments.. You all are so awesome... also, due to request some of you wanted to see "Future Sight" Beta? lol (The ****ty trailer I made) lol, I've had people ask, man I heard your trailer sucked.. but your combo video *****.. blah blah.. and due to my embarassment.. lol I didn't wanna show.. but, meh the purpose of it, was to suck.. lol

Either way due to request, and .. for me takin forever anyway lol.. I decided to unblock the ****ty trailer I made.. so if you want a good lol... here ya go!.. lol

"Future Sight (Teaser) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaXIndCm4iQ

OR IF YOU WANT THE REAL COMBO VID LOL CHECK THE SIG! n_n thanks everyone and keep representin m2

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
this thread has just been bumped.. sorry for the unecessary bump, but as most of you know I released Axe Effect today, and I'm trying to compare this one w/the axe effect... for weaknesses/etc and I would like you "the audience's opinion on which you enjoyed watching more, so I have an idea of what to work on for Me/and Axe's next combo videos.... thank you all ^^

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Lol, Thanks man, Honestly My Goal was to release this and Axe Effect at around the same time, so I could see what I have to work on, but it looks like releasing them seperately has been better.. Axe Effect is getting some mad respect.. I love it!

So yeah thanks for the comments and stuff, hopefully more people notice this, and watch, and like my editing stuff! n n

AXE 09

Smash Master
Lol, Thanks man, Honestly My Goal was to release this and Axe Effect at around the same time, so I could see what I have to work on, but it looks like releasing them seperately has been better.. Axe Effect is getting some mad respect.. I love it!

So yeah thanks for the comments and stuff, hopefully more people notice this, and watch, and like my editing stuff! n n
i've probably said this in every thread that i've been to, but i love you tim lol

Mizar

Smash Ace
I came buckets and my sound isnt even working. Will rewatch when I get home. Oh and change my pants.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
inb4 you practice m2 for an hour, and quite after the first 5 minutes.

DissAbel

Smash Rookie
Last reply Two months ago! Absurd! This thread needs more views. This combo Video is absolutely amazing! I think more people need to see it. V3ctorMan, I know you don't know me, but I really have respect for your Mewtwo. You and Taj are great inspirations. Please keep up the great work. I want to see more videos from you.

BTW - I sent you a Friend Request on Youtube!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Attention bumping this thread, but I made a thread in this video discussion, and I need these threads at the top again, soo maybe perhaps people can see my work...I actually want to make/edit...more of (your players) combo videos, and see what I can make out of them ^^.. <3 so please if you need a combo video... I'd be honored to make one... <3

and duh..if you haven't seen future sight... Click below lol
~vman~

Also... from the bottom of my heart (no homo) all of you here on SWF, really you all either criticizing, or helping me...meeting me in tourney, whatever the case.. have made another part of my life that much more enjoyable... I guess this is just a way I'd like to give back to the community... <33

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Dload Links available for all 3 of the combo videos i've made... I hope to continue to make (Your) combo videos.. and become a reliable source for video editing/making.. and to entertain the community. :)

Dload Link
http://www.filefront.com/17491704/M2

and the other two threads hav been bumped as well.. (for the last time)

Top Bottom