• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer Aug 15, Hamilton, Ontario Results

Iliad

Smash Lord
Wicked tourney guys, just wanna thank all those who did show up. Given the fickle nature of the GTA melee scene though, and what they consider "registering" for a tourney, I will likely never host melee again. Unless Sanuzi convinces me otherwise.

Brawl Singles

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9032/brawlsinglesbracket.gif <--bracket

1: Ally ($264)

2: HolyNightmare (120$)

3: Doc ($48)
&

4: Hype ($24)

5: Cruxis ($12)

5: TOJoe ($12)

7: Jaske

7: Minus

9: Fool
&

9: Nickcam

9: Carter
&

9: Raidos

13: Tinman
&

13: Wolfblade

13: Tippr

13: Phiddlesticks

17: Haze
&

17: saus

17: sauc3

17: ryanFW

17: Pastaboy

17: Stannum

17: Pho

17: Fogel

25: Culex

25: BuenoB

25: KC

25: Patches

25: Arsenic

25: Iliad

25: NikoK

25: Knuckles

Brawl Doubles

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2648/brawldoublesbrackety.gif <--bracket

1: AllyOrNotAlly (Ally + No!) ($192)
2: Doc+Hype ($96)
3: Je m'appelle 'Plank' (TOJoe + Holy) ($32)
4: Zero Suit Sandwich (Minus + Fool)
5: Bare Knuckle Boxing (PNDMike + Knuckles)
5: Weak American Damage (BuenoB + Arsenic)
7: Feeling Peachy (NikoK + Wolfblade)
7: Infzy+Saus
9: Climhazard (Pastaboy + KC)
9: Unholy Allies (Raidos + sauc3)
9: Massive Soviet Damage (Fogel + Moses)
9: Banana Creampuff (Hidef + Haze)
13: ElectricPrincess+Jiggernaut
13: Dan+Steve
13: Yojimbo (Iliad + Tinman)
17: Tasty+KalEl

Melee Singles

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2653/meleesinglesbracket.gif <--bracket

1: Minus ($125) (Split pot, but played it out.)
2: Sanuzi ($125) (Split pot, but played it out.)
3: Zen ($30)
4: SD
5: Fogel
5: Jack
7: Omni
7: Guru
9: Phrozn
9: John
9: Mr T
9: Saus
13: Wayne
13: Moe2)
13: Tipz
13: Ally (lol)

Melee Doubles

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/112/meleedoublesbracket.gif <--bracket

1: RunawayFire (Minus + Sanuzi) ($100)
2: Sausinic (Arsenic + Saus) ($30)
3: Ridiculous soviet damage (Phrozn + Omni) ($14)
4: How to win (Team members not specified)
5: MrT+Moe2)
5: Hyperlink (Hypernon + Linksta)
7: Your moral is low! (Team members not specified)

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Congrats to Ally and Holy taking 1st and 2nd respectively.

Also congrats to my boy Joe for placing 5th, you won some money bro. :) :laugh:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
1: Ally ($264) thanks for coming,i forgot to give you your money for losing that fox vs snake mm,next tourney ok?
2: HolyNightmare (120$) good **** getting 2nd,that ***** 9 of no's will burn in my soul till the end of time, i hope u still wanna team with me at future tourneys
3: Doc ($48) gj getting top 3
4: Hype ($24) i beat you in the 1st official spelling bee challenge,get ***** son Vacuum all dai
5: Cruxis ($12) me and you are emerging to become good players,we just gotta be more consistent
7: Jaske your a ***** beast, awesome ICs <3 i think your PR material now
7: Minus LOLOLOL at the car ride home,**** was too jokes....u made so much $$ from melee WTF LOL
9: Fool vacum
9: Nickcam man i think me and you were the most hyped about doing sauga vs t.o crews finals LOL crews are soo legit,sucks we had to leave
9: Carter sorry i was playin so **** in our set,i was feeling so sick at that point in the tourney,ur samus got realllllly good
9: Raidos ****ing ics LOL jks ur a really good player,grats on top 10
13: Tinman your 2 good tin xD
13: Wolfblade fox dittos are so legit
17: sauc3 good **** upsetting hype
17: ryanFW ZSS is a tease!
17: Pastaboy love playing you,****s so fun..thanks for the 25 cents imma buy a suit at work 2mo with that LOL
17: Stannum i play you on AIB alot but i didnt even know who you were at this lol oh wells
17: Pho u mad combos all dai
17: Fogel GGs
25: Culex -shakes ***-
25: BuenoB fun MM,footstool nair was crazy
25: KC you vs tin in crews was so sick to watch,
25: Patches GW is too good
25: Arsenic was fun playing you in pools
25: Iliad your so sexy like omgggggg
25: Niko K kills aliens and smokes cigars full of weed...niko <3

Jigganaut/PND Mike and the rest of ottawa: ur so nice =) ***** my snake and mike u have a good snake also LOL at you living til forever vs me and holy
Sanuzi: thanks for saving toronto brawl guys,sooo clutch...gj in melee

tourney was so sick, lots of hype...next one will be even crazier

SRTM

Smash Ace
Wow, I got screwed in pools. I'm pretty upset about that. oh well.

Shoutouts:

1: Ally ($264) - Good stuff, again.
2: HolyNightmare (120$) - Good stuff, again. lol
3: Doc ($48) - I don't know what to say to you other than you have a rockin' diddy. Quit the meta.
4: Hype ($24) - First tourney that I didn't fight you? Also, screw your binder. lol
5: Cruxis ($12) - You did pretty good.
5: TOJoe ($12) - Play me online dude. Srry about the ride situation.
7: Jaske
7: Minus - Nice seeing ya, good job in melee.
9: Fool - Ummmm. WTH. I used to be able to fight your falco, but now I can't do ****.
9: Nickcam - Your wario is still ****.
9: Carter - Good friendlies. Keep it up. Play me online man.
9: Raidos - Your icies are too ****, nice seeing you.
13: Tinman - Nice meeting you.
13: Phiddle - Your bowser is pro.
17: sauc3 - Wow, I didn't expect your icies to do so well. GJ.
17: Pastaboy - Good job beating doc in crews monkey bro.
17: Pho - Guelph ftw. Hope to see you again someday!
25: Culex - You should have ranked better. We need to play more online.
25: BuenoB - Killer rob. We should have done dittos. I know the matchup pretty well, and thats probably the only reason I won. Hope to play you again sometime man.
25: KC - Why luigi?! Man that angered me so bad. But your a nice guy and you deserved the win. You helped out in crews too so you get a thumbs up.
25: Iliad - You rock my socks. Killer venue!
25: NikoK - Nice seeing you.
25: Knuckles - I hate your meta. Gimme my pool match back lol.
Steve & Dan - Keep up the brawling!

And with that being said. I'm done with offline tournies :(
I'm taking a long break. Way past my prime days. Play me online sometime guys!

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm absolutely loving the character diversity, only 3 mks, but then again Ace and Brose weren't here.....

With that said, still love it, great tourney.

Shoutouts soon.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
1: Ally ($264)- good games
2: HolyNightmare (120$)- congrats on second, im glad i got to fight your ROB, id definately want to face again in the future.
5: Cruxis ($12)- nice snake, good job in our pool.
5: TOJoe ($12)- i play you online sometimes. you beat me a lot. im about 2 feet taller than you lol. congrats on 5th
7: Jaske- woot highest placing hamiltonion
9: Fool
9: Nickcam- fun DK dittos in pools. cant wait till you get your walking mindgames down
9: Carter- nice pikachu want to MM for matchup practice at a future tourney?
13: Tinman- fun guy during crews
13: Phiddlesticks- fun MM lol cant wait till next one we have pretty good placing, but you can do better i think next tourney.
17: sauc3- you beat hype. thank you very much for the drive home.
25: Culex- nice falcon as always, fun MM
25: BuenoB- I don't know if you were the ROB i faced in crews but if so you killed me harder than Holy did (but he was probably sandbagging :p)
25: Patches-pretty good GNW nice crew match
25: Iliad- funny guy, good player. great tournament, it was run smoothly and a good time.
25: NikoK- lol. you were hillarious during crews. you also look exactly like a guy in my town
25: Knuckles

overall good night, the water stayed SOOO COOOLD it was quite excellent.

sauc3

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($264) - good shti as always, fun friendlies hope you enjoyed your stay in the hammer
2: HolyNightmare (120$) -
3: Doc ($48) -
4: Hype ($24) - dam your binder, screwing over ontario best bowser, that thing is too win, good **** recording all the matches too.
5: Cruxis ($12) - Awesome snake i'll be sure to learn the matchup for the next tourney
5: TOJoe ($12) -
7: Jaske - zomg 7th? howd i miss that lol, saweet placing dude, needs more hamilton in top 10
7: Minus -
9: Fool - how many super saiyens does it take to screw in a light bulb, just one, but it takes like 6 episodes
9: Nickcam - finally got to play you, great wario and awesome commentary
9: Carter -
9: Raidos - so the epic team name didnt help lol, we need to practice as a team more often, online, offline w/e, ics will dominate the power rankings soon
13: Tinman - we never did that money match, but raidos and i woulda cleaned you guys up lol, nice lolimar,
13: Wolfblade - man lucarios dair is to ****ing good, didnt think anything out prioritized ics upair, ill need to learn that matchup for next time,
13: Tippr - nice job in pools
13: Phiddle - so ****in ****, your bowser always surprises me, ill get the triple knee next time we play, ive never actually played you outside tourneys which is dumb since you're in hamilton, come to iliads before summers end for friendlies n such
17: Haze - nice diddy, sorry about the chain grabs, to cheap i know, its a really tough matchup for diddy, just keep those nana's out and use them wisely,
17: sauc3 - hey look its be, no more bracket chokes you fool
17: Pastaboy -
17: Stannum - great dk, gj in crews aswell,
17: Pho -
25: Culex - love your falcon, sex, knees, and racing, perhaps you should come buy sometime, maybe, show me your moves?
25: BuenoB -
25: KC -
25: Patches - come to western, drink, party, and brawl, plus theres a little bit of education, how can you say no?
25: Iliad - lololololololololol, no u, its k, ... pretty cool ... afraid ... thing, awesoem tourney hugs turnout, true blood tonight sun
25: NikoK - incredible peach, teh combos, TEH COMBOS! sorry about the mk compout tho, but peach wrecks ics, well, at least yours does.
25: Knuckles -

nickcam

Smash Ace
I just got one thing to say. PND mike please gimme the link to where you got the captain crunch texture. TOo epic

KC18

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney for sure, it was great seeing everyone again. Thanks for hosting illiad. Crews was a lot of fun, i'm happy I got a chance to participate in one. GG's to everyone i played against. I just hope next time I can place better in the tourney for once lol. Everyone is too good. Awsome sesh too for those who were there lol

infomon

Smash Scientist
^^ I think he made it lol

this tourney was abysmal for me..... hope I can redeem myself soon :psycho:

shoutzzz:
Ally: It was pretty desperate of our Random Crew to leave our worst for last, but somehow you pulled through. Good job! :laugh: taco bell = get wrecked lol

Holy: thx for all the friendlies at Niko's, made me feel a bit better after such failure on saturday lol. hope ur ride back is alright

No!: Next time we'll buy you a girl toy you whiny american.... haha get stabbed ;)

Doc: I'm kinda glad we didn't have time for our MM, I was doin' so lousy. No johns tho, u goin down next time foreal.

Cruxis: tut tut, ur sonic needs work :psycho: congrats on 5th

TOJoe: money back!! that is, moneymatch me again sometime :)

Nickcam: ur wario makes me feel feeble and helpless. good stuff!

Wolfblade: you shoulda stayed for the (few) crewbattles that actually happened!

Phiddlesticks: holy crap!! you were so fun to watch!! your bowser, that is... not like....... :urg:
lol.

Saus: fun teaming with you!! sonike is too good, sad how much ottawa we had to fight.

Stannum: DK on rainbow cruise: I call shinnanigans!!! next time ur going down son

Fogel: congrats on melee!! and brawl singles, u placed at the top of ottawa lol (sigh)

BuenoB: :( we both had a terrible day I guess. At least you have seeding johns ;) we never got our MM.... I got some good ROB practice against Holy so I'm deffo prepared for next time! (except I always lose against Holy.... lol oh well)

Arsenic: you broke the ice climbers!!! post those new ATs to smashboards, the world needs to know.

NikoK: thx for the housing and epicness!!! hilarious hanging out with you as always.

PNDMike: om nom nom nom...... where you at!?

Ayaz: AYAZ! Steak dittos on green greens are toooo fuuuuuun omg. So cool to meet you! I shoulda challenged your Falcon lol. And ur marth -- geez I wasn't expecting it to be so good (much harder to fight than Iliad's) :o

Iliad: best TO! ur a champ for tanking the amt you lost on the deposit. I'm still mad I went for that Dsmash lol....... also lol @ tipper Dsmash

Jiggernaut: It was cool to meet Mel! shoulda hung out with you two more. We need sonic vs jiggs battles :)

thx for all the epic matches everyone!!

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Co18 you say it as if they are noobs, that makes you sound like such a ****.

I'm pretty sure if bri was at a tourney with Ally and you were there, she'd cuss you out like she did dawei.

PND

Smash Champion
2: HolyNightmare (120$)
Ottawa DI, lol. I LIVE FOREVER!

GG in doubles. Congats on your placing.

Same as for Doc, GG in doubles, congrats.

5: Cruxis ($12)
I had fun vs you in crews. I need to learn the ditto better, we should play sometime. . . FATAL. :laugh:

You're too cool. Good discussion, gj on your placing. YOU CAN'T KILL ME lol.

Sorry about the pools match vs Jiggs, my controller was busted and I was exhausted. I hope I made it up in crews to prove I'm legit. <3 your in-your-face Falco, you don't just constantly run away from me which is mad respectable.

9: Nickcam
Crunchatize me, Cap'n.

Congrats on top 10. Glad to be on a crew w/ you.

13: Tinman
I studied you Olimar, and found my own shortcomings. I gotta friendly you sometime.

Too funny. Always a blast, but you left before crews. *****.

13: Phiddlestix
Your Bowser got me next time. Mad respect. Melee was super fun w/ you.

17: sauc3
WHERE'S KIRBY? LAME TRAITOR IS LAME. BOO </3
Nah, full<3. GJ on placing dude

Man, what happened to your 9th place? This is the first time since like, time began that you haven't come 9th. I'm scared, I blame the Large Hadron Collider. Crews was legit, GFJ vs Doc and TJoe. Niagara will get it next time. Doubles was fun, I always look forward to playing you and KC.

TL is Beast. You in Ottawa is going to be too hype to handle.

GJ. I think you may have surpassed my Snake. Thanks for coming down and for the spot in your car. And for being the only one who actually brought sleeping stuff, lol.

25: BuenoB
Shame on the placing, play less BlazBlue. >_>. Thanks for coming down, we gotta get hammered sometime soon.

Thanks for the warmup before crews. Man, your Weegee is legit as ****. Shoryukens were everywhere in crews, mad props. Thanks man, glad to be on the same crew as you. Doubles was great, I always enjoy playing you and Pastaboy. . . which is good, because it happens every tourney :laugh:

Mad cool. I haven't logged on my Xbox yet today, but if you haven't added me on Live yet, DO IT NOW SO WE CAN SCRUB OUT IN MVC2. Come to Ottawa some time (when I'm back up there) and we can party and stuff. Man, Banana Tempura is god tier.

<3 you. Glad to see you again, see you again soon.

25: Iliad
We never had our money match. :( Next time. Mad props for running this, sucks about the turnout though. I'll toss you a ten next time I see you to help out with the venue fee, you shouldn't have to front it alone, especially based on the community failing you, not you failing the community. Think of my $$ contribution as MOTHA****ING TIPS SON. SNAAAP.

25: Niko K
Looking like balla, BOOOI. We should hang out more, now that my schedule is way more clear. Sauga ***, lol.

Sieg:
Cool meeting you, Falcon and Jiggs dittos were LAWL

Everyone in pools:
GJ

Anyone I missed:
Sorry? You guys are all awesome, if I missed you, well, my apologies.

I posted this in GTAN discussion, so apologies for spamming it. . .
You may have noticed that my Wii (The one over in the corner with the texture hacks) also had some music hacks going. Some of them were pretty epic, while a select few were for lulz. What you may not know, however, is that I'm still working on the library for this project.

This is where you guys come in, I gave my current trail-build a test run, and now its time to assemble the real thing. So I want you guys to help me choose music for the game. I won't get into too much detail here, but here's a group dedicated to the project. Please join and discuss this, I would love your guys' input. We are dedicated to equality throughout genres of music. Everyone comes from a different background and we completely respect that, and we look forward to some unique tastes to join discussion.

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1385

Once completed, I *WILL* be releasing this for free download. So contribute away, guys!

Patches

Smash Master
Alright, time for my shoutouts now.

1: Ally - Nice seeing you again man. Congrats on first, even though we all expected it. Lol, thanks for pulling the Wildcard crew out of the hole. ;)
2: HolyNightmare - Congrats on second man, you can beat your brother. I know you can. I'll add you on Wi-Fi soon so we can have some friendlies.
4: Hype - You seem like a cool guy, but man. That binder made me laugh so hard during crews. XD
5: TOJoe - Yes Joe, it is kinky to make out with girls with a lip ring.
7: Minus - Great playing you in pools, though I did poorly. Congrats on 1st in Melee though!
9: Raidos - Nice seeing you again, great placing. Good job.
13: Tinman - Nice meeting you for once instead of seeing you post online so much. :laugh:
13: Phiddlesticks - Haha, you're a cool guy. I loved our matches in pools. We gotta play again.
17: Haze - Nice diddy, I thought I had you in crews. :(
17: sauc3 - I'll keep Western in mind, my friend.
17: Pastaboy - Nice seeing you again, but man, what happened? 17th?
17: Stannum - I had fun teaming with you in crews.
17: Pho - Man, one of these days I'll get around to adding you on XBL.
25: BuenoB - Omg, fun times eating Sushi. Nice talking to you man.
25: Patches - Hey look! I made it into the brackets for once. <3
25: Iliad - You are TOO good. Excellent tournament, ****ing GREAT. Thanks for housing Sieg and I.
25: NikoK - Great seeing you Niko, I'm glad I took a match off you in our friendlies, just shows I'm getting better now. :)

PND Mike - OMG. Dude, you're the ****. You're officially my Ottawa best friend. We gotta go out and get some more of that Banana Tempura. It definitely was God tier. I'll add you on XBL as soon as I can.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
^^ I think he made it lol

this tourney was abysmal for me..... hope I can redeem myself soon :psycho:

shoutzzz:
Ally: It was pretty desperate of our Random Crew to leave our worst for last, but somehow you pulled through. Good job! :laugh: taco bell = get wrecked lol

Holy: thx for all the friendlies at Niko's, made me feel a bit better after such failure on saturday lol. hope ur ride back is alright

No!: Next time we'll buy you a girl toy you whiny american.... haha get stabbed ;)

Doc: I'm kinda glad we didn't have time for our MM, I was doin' so lousy. No johns tho, u goin down next time foreal.

Cruxis: tut tut, ur sonic needs work :psycho: congrats on 5th

TOJoe: money back!! that is, moneymatch me again sometime :)

Nickcam: ur wario makes me feel feeble and helpless. good stuff!

Wolfblade: you shoulda stayed for the (few) crewbattles that actually happened!

Phiddlesticks: holy crap!! you were so fun to watch!! your bowser, that is... not like....... :urg:
lol.

Saus: fun teaming with you!! sonike is too good, sad how much ottawa we had to fight.

Stannum: DK on rainbow cruise: I call shinnanigans!!! next time ur going down son

Fogel: congrats on melee!! and brawl singles, u placed at the top of ottawa lol (sigh)

BuenoB: :( we both had a terrible day I guess. At least you have seeding johns ;) we never got our MM.... I got some good ROB practice against Holy so I'm deffo prepared for next time! (except I always lose against Holy.... lol oh well)

Arsenic: you broke the ice climbers!!! post those new ATs to smashboards, the world needs to know.

NikoK: thx for the housing and epicness!!! hilarious hanging out with you as always.

PNDMike: om nom nom nom...... where you at!?

Ayaz: AYAZ! Steak dittos on green greens are toooo fuuuuuun omg. So cool to meet you! I shoulda challenged your Falcon lol. And ur marth -- geez I wasn't expecting it to be so good (much harder to fight than Iliad's) :o

Iliad: best TO! ur a champ for tanking the amt you lost on the deposit. I'm still mad I went for that Dsmash lol....... also lol @ tipper Dsmash

Jiggernaut: It was cool to meet Mel! shoulda hung out with you two more. We need sonic vs jiggs battles :)

thx for all the epic matches everyone!!
aw NO ME T.T

VGSteve

Smash Apprentice
1: Ally ($264)-Great friendlies! I have no clue what happened at the end of that second match, but fun nonetheless.
2: HolyNightmare (120$)-I enjoyed our friendlies, very solid ROB.
7: Minus-I got ***** during Melee singles pools, but it was good to play again. Great Jiggs.
9: Fool-Jeez, just when I thought I had your Falco figured out, and I'd find myself in another mess a second later. Great match.
13: Wolfblade-Awesome Fox, and great Aurasphere on Pho during pools.
17: Pho-I don't know how long you're going to be out of Guelph for, but you'd better come back better! I'm running out of rivals!
17: Fogel-I don't know if it was your Wii, but there is a match against Ally I had that is saved on it. If you send it my way I can upload it.
25: BuenoB- Another great ROB, and someone who took the time to read my score from our pools. Great matches though.
25: KC- That was an awesome Ike, just goes to show, that even with my superior speed, it doesn't matter if you can space better.
25: Iliad-Absolutely the best venue ever to host a smash tourney. It was like the Inigo Plateau of smash. Great job.
25: Niko K-had fun with doubles, even if I got spanked by a skirtless peach.
SRTM- Another sad case of two Guelphites battling eachother. I don't know if there will be a next time, but if there is, prepare yourself.
Dan- WINGING IT! We got a bye first round, got stomped by Ally promptly, and still managed to come out with minimal injury. NEEDS MOAR WOMBO COMBO!!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Good to see you guys enjoyed the venue. And I said from the ****ing start I was taking one for the team if necessary, and i mean it now too. So..

@ Everyone / Anyone who says they wanna chip in or think I shouldn't take the hit to my wallet... STFU! :D <3

My very own TO style shoutouts will come soon. Tomorrow morning or later tonight, who knows? Brackets will come first.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Illiad - I'm personally sorry that I didn't show up, I had to be at work that day. I understand the position you were in, you reached out to do both but things didn't work out from the Melee community, just a miscommunication/lack of it is what lead to most people bailing, but I'm not too sure if it was that so I'll let them speak up for themselves.

I think you had the right intentions with this tournament and you really put out a lot for this. I wasn't there, but if anyone hasn't said it already, you really put forth a lot for the community and a really respect that and applaud you for it. Good ****, and hope you can bounce back from this (from the sounds of things you didn't profit or make even from this) and continue what you're doing. Hopefully we can make it to Sauga Outbreak so we can talk more and stuff.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Good to see you guys enjoyed the venue. And I said from the ****ing start I was taking one for the team if necessary, and i mean it now too. So..

@ Everyone / Anyone who says they wanna chip in or think I shouldn't take the hit to my wallet... STFU! :D <3

My very own TO style shoutouts will come soon. Tomorrow morning or later tonight, who knows? Brackets will come first.
Next tourney I host, I'll make sure that you get some of that back from extra venue fee that I get, I can't guarantee the full 150, but some is better than none.

When Niko hosts his next tourney, I would request that he takes any extra pot money and gives it to Iliad.

Reason I posted and didn't say this on msn: so you can't refuse when I try to give you the money lol, people will beat you til you take the money :mad:

unknown522

Some guy
Illiad - I'm personally sorry that I didn't show up, I had to be at work that day. I understand the position you were in, you reached out to do both but things didn't work out from the Melee community, just a miscommunication/lack of it is what lead to most people bailing, but I'm not too sure if it was that so I'll let them speak up for themselves.

I think you had the right intentions with this tournament and you really put out a lot for this. I wasn't there, but if anyone hasn't said it already, you really put forth a lot for the community and a really respect that and applaud you for it. Good ****, and hope you can bounce back from this (from the sounds of things you didn't profit or make even from this) and continue what you're doing. Hopefully we can make it to Sauga Outbreak so we can talk more and stuff.
I dunno, ride was canceled. As I said before.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

1: Ally ($264) - Finally saw u in the flesh lol, maybe now u'll friendly me since u know who I am in person (and not just some random fan that wants 2 friendly u)
2: HolyNightmare (120$) - I'll keep at it with my R.O.B., Thanks for the support, GIVE ME UR MSN ALREADY :chuckle: Dissapointed u used mk vs me :(
3: Doc ($48) - U slept the entire ride home, and only woke up to hear Cruxis' stories lol. O btw I do like my best Olimar in East Coast Canada title, and I sincerely hate dittos. Try and steal some1 elses title ;)
4: Hype ($24) - I'm still overwhelmed Sauc3 beat u in pools. But that made u stronger :)
5: Cruxis ($12) - Good Sh_t man, u are good, I wanna bracket match u snake vs olimar, i think I can take u (lol counters) Nais stories in the car ride home.
5: TOJoe ($12) - YOU MAD SON? U made me doubt that ally would beat u, nais :bee:
7: Jaske - You're too cool, especially after that match vs fool, please have my babies and come on smashboards more.
7: Minus - U just like "o no, no one is playing jiggly puff I know what that sound is" dun worry I got hit by the YOU MAD AND SURVIVED. :lick: I did my part in crews.
9: Fool - Lol u need ur space when u play, relax son, its all for fun man, take notes from Jaske :laugh:
9: Nickcam - "Minus 1 stock"
9: Carter - I also wanted to see u in brackets, :ohwell:
9: Raidos - Ur lucky I wasnt there for teams ;)
13: Tinman - Ur such a consistent scrub, place better then 13th for once (lol at placing 13th in all my 3 tourneys)
13: Wolfblade - Gotta learn what the pikmin do son, good job taking out the king of upsets (refering to Sauc3)
13: Tippr - U get 1st seed then lose to a 4th seeder :(
13: Phiddle - I wanted to see u in brackets as well, next time at pownz perhaps.
17: Haze - "U dont go toe to toe with me and then lose to some1 u counter" Good diddy man, learn the olimar matchup
17: saus - I saw ur beastly Ike play. Fast fall Uair Juggle *****, but low tiers only get u so far :ohwell:
17: sauc3 - great upsets man lol cause I still outplaced u, u dont deserve to be in 17th place, u deserve higher, but lower then me :p, and I agree with PND mike's shout out "</3"
17: ryanFW - I dont know u
17: Pastaboy - We had some nice chit chat, good job in diddy dittos, fun friendlies (lol usmash while u werent looking)
17: Stannum - Thanks for filling in for me man during teams
17: Pho - U got 4th seed and won ur 1st round in winner bracket :laugh:
17: Fogel - U and Moses Make a decent team.
25: Culex - WTF ARE U DOING IN LAST PLACE I've heard good things about u man. :ohwell: U Falcon punching Arsenic got u 1st place in spirit at this tourney :lick:
25: BuenoB - The winner of a ditto won't prove who can use the character better, beat who I can't beat as well as beating who I can beat, and place higher then me, that will determine who is better. I'll still MM u though, never knew we would run out of time though, sorry :ohwell:
25: KC - u hit me with the YOU MAD? last stock!!! I THOUGHT I HAD THAT GAME, VERY NICE MAN.
25: Patches - The only G&W in singles, well u try man, and in crews, i couldn't let u win to Haze, he is 2 good to lose. :chuckle:
25: Arsenic - U got Falcon punched :psycho: lol Culex is best Falcon in Canada
25: Iliad - Mother f_ckin Tip Son wtf are u doing, getting lower and lower each time, i beleive in u man. Fun tourney :bee:
25: NikoK - Ouch, this sucked for u but still "ur too good Niko" :chuckle: thanks for the complements
25: Knuckles - I also dont know u

The Answer is NO! - Should played in singles.
Sanuzi - Thanks for the ride, don't worry about me saying stuff about people, I know them all, so its all in good fun.
PND Mike - Lol, u watched me vs Wolfblade didn't u. U shoulda played singles (unless u didn't make it our of pools >.>)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I dunno, ride was canceled. As I said before.
Instead of wasting your time getting mad at Josh, maybe you should've used that time to figure out how to use the GO train/bus.

Ally came all the way from Michigan, noob.

Thats got to be the poorest join i've ever heard, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that every other person who reads this post would agree.

PND

Smash Champion
I'm with Doc. Ally and No! came from Michigan, 12 people came from Ottawa, some bussing / train, some carpooling. That's like 6+ hours away, people who live within 1-1.5 hours travel time have no excuse IMO. Especially in the GTA there's all sorts of ways to get around, catching a via / go / bus would have been incredibly cheap. You may not have gotten back that night, but I'm sure if you looked hard enough people would have housed you. . . not to mention that a fair number of drivers WERE offering rides back.

I don't see how travel johns are legit.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Instead of wasting your time getting mad at Josh, maybe you should've used that time to figure out how to use the GO train/bus.

Thats got to be the poorest join i've ever heard, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that every other person who reads this post would agree.

I kinda disagree, youve never heard ally john before obviously.

Either way, they didnt HAVE to be there, if he didnt go its his choice >.<

PND

Smash Champion
But if they signed up and bailed, unless they have a good reason, they're letting the tourney, community, and TO down. This goes to pretty much everyone who signed up and just bailed, no one in particular.

See, I missed Niko's tourney because my grandma died. That's a legit john. Not wanting to take a bus is not. Seriously, if you're gonna flop, let the TO know beforehand. It's way more respectable than just not showing up.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord

lol You know that you should be careful with your words. You can post on the internet and hide behind the screen, but when you start calling people out whom you're not too fond of, expect things to get ugly. If it's through a dumb fist fight or loss of respect among the smasher, you really should put down the high and mighty tone. Especially for someone who's only been in this scene for like 2 months to teach/instruct a player thats been around the smash scene for 5 years on how to get around to a tournament.

Getting to Hamilton is slightly expensive. Not everyone can afford it and some people just have a hard time managing money to get by, and you really shouldn't jump into whatever was going on between Josh and Ryan, especially since you don't know them too well personally (from what I assume ofcourse).

Mind your business man, no hate or anything, I'm just advising you this since it seems that you have a bad rep in the community (from what I hear/see).

Edit: Running a tournament 101. Expect the unexpected. I've cohosted quite a few tournaments in the past 2 years, and I can tell you that the confirmed list is never really matched at the tournament site itself. 70 "confirmed" players can turn into 45 people showing up. I remember redoing pre-done pools in the past because of this. It happens, and ftr unknown522 did unconfirm for himself and the community, so there really shouldn't be anything said to them on that part
nah, GTA melee scene isn't going. too far without a ride (expenses, etc). Josh is going, you can chill with him.

TheSkullFer

Smash Cadet
ok every1 this isnt the spot to talk about no ride johns or personal ****.. these are for shoot outs

so every1 ****in chill "shake n bake *****es"

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($264) - Maby one day i won't have to meet you in pools, or first round of brackets, but it was not this day!
2: HolyNightmare (120$) - Dude, you are epic fun. Friendlies next time
3: Doc ($48) - Didn't talk much yesterday, but I heard you made Fatal/ Cruxis sad... dunno if that holds any significance though ^-^
4: Hype ($24) - Wanna fight me in brackets next time? That would be pretty cool.
5: Cruxis ($12) - Friendlies = Fun sh*t. Need more next time yo.
5: TOJoe ($12) - Fox dittos are Fox awesome
7: Jaske - Man you were totally all Illiads ***** helping with the tourney like a jerk and whatnot... thanks for that :bee:
7: Minus - Duuuude, yer tall eh?
9: Fool - Didn't talk much... HI FOOL!
9: Nickcam - Grah, soooooo close to taking you out... grrrrrr. Good matches as always son.
9: Carter -
9: Raidos - Howdy... nice placing son.
13: Tinman - Use character where I know what moves they are doing... cause I don't care enough to learn what Olimar is doing... seriously, every single move he throws a friggin pikmin. Look foward to seein you again son.
13: Wolfblade - Dude that hat is mad sexy. I wish I were you just so I could be so epic and sexy liek you in yer sexy hat *creams self*
13: Tippr -
13: Phiddle -
17: Haze -
17: sauc3 - Yer gettin pretty clutch there Kido, but my Lucario can take out Amrbose's ICs (barring SDs) and I'm also the MK slayer. Tough luck I killed yer puppy too.
17: Pastaboy - Yo! Can I have yer autograph!?
17: Stannum -
17: Pho - AURA SPHERE! **** you and yer cluthness. Almost kept me outa brackets, but I have the power of the Aura!
17: Fogel- Good sh*t in pools dude... good sh*t
25: Culex - You're ugly... but that won't stop us from giving some poor sap the Eiffel Tower right?
25: BuenoB - Hey I know you!
25: KC - Why do we always meet in losers... tough luck, you didn't make it easy though... ***** me on Delfino :ohwell:
25: Patches -
25: Iliad - You're scarf makes me happy in my pants. Thanks for hosting bro, and covering the rest of the venue fee? You are a champ!
25: NikoK - Peach team! Double MK needs to be banned for sure though or we woulda rocked so much more.
25: Knuckles -

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
lol You know that you should be careful with your words. You can post on the internet and hide behind the screen, but when you start calling people out whom you're not too fond of, expect things to get ugly. If it's through a dumb fist fight or loss of respect among the smasher, you really should put down the high and mighty tone. Especially for someone who's only been in this scene for like 2 months to teach/instruct a player thats been around the smash scene for 5 years on how to get around to a tournament.

Getting to Hamilton is slightly expensive. Not everyone can afford it and some people just have a hard time managing money to get by, and you really shouldn't jump into whatever was going on between Josh and Ryan, especially since you don't know them too well personally (from what I assume ofcourse).

Mind your business man, no hate or anything, I'm just advising you this since it seems that you have a bad rep in the community (from what I hear/see).

Edit: Running a tournament 101. Expect the unexpected. I've cohosted quite a few tournaments in the past 2 years, and I can tell you that the confirmed list is never really matched at the tournament site itself. 70 "confirmed" players can turn into 45 people showing up. I remember redoing pre-done pools in the past because of this. It happens, and ftr unknown522 did unconfirm for himself and the community, so there really shouldn't be anything said to them on that part
Hey Adnan I didn't ask you for advice, you mad?

I go to EVERY single tourney / casual, don't talk about hiding behind a screen anyone will vouch for that, I've never been absent for a tourney, even with massive threats to people who get mad at how I post.

I don't need your lectures though, thats what my parents are for, if I need to look for wisdom I'll go to my father, not Adnan, and all I called him was a noob, if he gets mad at that let him get mad I stand behind ALL my posts, ggs sir.

YOU LOSE

Shoutouts in a bit.

unknown522

Some guy

Who the **** are you?

I'm not mad at josh. I'm just saying that's what happened.

Didn't you ride with him?

Top Bottom